THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME

THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME

>After years of waiting, A Goofy Movie and it's direct-to-video sequel, An Extremely Goofy Movie, are finally coming to Blu-ray via the Disney Movie Club!

>Both are showing up on the Disney Movie Rewards site as "coming soon" and while there is no more official details at this time, we do expect them to come out next month (April 2019) and probably be around $29.99 each.

Attached: goofymovie.png (500x656, 720K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?p=16165259
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: good.jpg (331x400, 39K)

And here's the other cover art

Attached: extremelygoofy.png (502x656, 660K)

>via the Disney Movie Club

Attached: 1544372621057.jpg (229x343, 16K)

The sequel is not good. I don't care if the librarian made your peepee tingle when you were 7.

Got a source, chief?

>Not liking Bradley Uppercrust III

Attached: Live action Ctrl-Alt-Delete movie.jpg (372x370, 10K)

It was almost good but it's as if someone said they needed to shove the X-treme Sportz thing in there and they lost the chance to develop the storyline about Goofy's mid-life crisis.

Fake. The second image is just an edit of the European DVD cover and the first image is probably from a poster.

Thank god! I have wanted a HD released for years now. I love this movie, severely underrated and a surprisingly great soundtrack.
It’s sort of permanently stuck in the 90’s, but the nostalgia is real, and it’s one of the best father/son bonding films.
Plus, it embraces who Goofy is as a character. They don’t try to make him “hip” for the kids. The fact that he’s, well, goofy and uncool is the entire point. Plus, it was the perfect send off to the Goof Troop universe

I'm finding this
forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?p=16165259

>via the Disney Movie Club!
Well fuck you too

Why not just keep it exclusive to Disney+ while you're at it

I'm not seeing it on the DMC site. Are these fake?

Source plz

>$29.99 each

It originated from a Facebook page called Disney Afternoon Radio but the site rejected the link as spam, check it here Maybe they're just mock-ups

Because of the yellow borders and car I thought this was a Goofy version of Crazy Taxi coming for PS4

Why would they make mockups for blu rays if they were already on the Disney Movie Club website?
I'm a member and I couldn't find anything but the normal DVD release there.

I'll believe it when I see an official source on it.

I couldn't verify it myself as I'm not American, sorry. Perhaps the images are embedded in the site somewhere? Just guessing

That's how I feel. About time kind of thing

Currently crossing my fingers for Black Cauldron and Brave Little Toaster!

>Black Cauldron
Black Cauldron is WORTHLESS unless Disney nuts up and fully restores all of the lost animation.

A decent documentary about the Black Cauldron would probably be more entertaining than the Black Cauldron itself.

It will still be worthless. Some gore isn't going to magically going to fix the rest of the movie somehow.

The only way BC would be worth it is if they remade it completely, but a rated r 2d film like originally intended

That would literally never happen since Disney doesn't do worthwhile 2d animation anymore

It was made solely because Disney had just bought ESPN.

Ducktales: Secret of the lost lamp and Rescuers down under in my case.

Of course I know this, I can dream though

You're getting live action instead.

Exactly; Taran will still be a complete tool, Gurgi is still going to be obnoxious, and Creeper is still going to undermine most of the Horned King's scenes.

So, something to immediately reserve?