Venom

Why was he a loser on his home planet? He never explained why.

Attached: 46BD4B71-D309-4685-8CC3-744B5B78AADF.jpg (739x415, 27K)

Why are you a loser on yours

>he
Don't you mean she?

Attached: 1547345652495.webm (1728x720, 2.21M)

Why are you a loser in your own planet?

Low education, couldn't hold a steady job, could barely hack it in the military, and he's terrible at making conversation. Really, really bad.

Attached: carnage-marvel-comics-14652076-1944-2408.jpg (1944x2408, 777K)

You would know that if you read the comic book stories the movie itself is based on. The director himself told everybody he was using lore from both "Lethal Protector" and "Planet of the Symbiotes".

In Planet of the Symbiotes is explained that Venom is different from the rest of the hive because it wants symbiosis instead of acting like a parasite (very much like Riot acts in six months of search for a apt mate). This willing to commit to your host is something other Symbiotes find weird and disgusting. So they cast Venom away to "keep the gene pool clean of its nonsense" and that's how he got stuck in Battleworld, where Peter Parker found him in Secret Wars.

So he’s a homo allegory?

Because it is a shit show of a film

>We came here to invade ur planet and fuck all of you in the ass
>Here is my major and only one weakness btw, pls dont use it on me latah in da film
>Har har Edday, i am in ur head u dunt need 2 tell me anything
>Who is dat girl, oh your gf? i didnt no that
>We symbiote can only bond to a very specific host
>Oops dont notice those random hosts i keep jumping around and bonding to
>Basically just run around wrecking shit
>Suddenly developed tight as fuck relationship with Eddie for some reason
>The villain escaped from beginning of the film only to spend months waddling about finding his way back to Symbiote prison
>A major company sends all their Supah secret file and information over a fucking email

Attached: autism.gif (460x246, 2.12M)

He's a deviant pervert who wants a committed monogamous relationship, when his entire culture is about massive communal orgies

Actually I think that the symbiotes can jump and control hosts without properly bonding to them pretty common.

He posted on his planet’s version of Yea Forums

I didn't watch the venom capeshit, is this actually in the movie? Because thats's pretty hot

yes it is

nice, thanks user

Because he's black.

SURF THE WEB
SURF THE WEB

So he's a conservative at Berkley University.

>orgy
parasite is more like non con

Rape then?

Attached: 1520130145636.jpg (833x925, 157K)

Its desire for bonding and actually taking care of the host is considered weird. Its like someone in our world deciding to keep the same clothes and taking way too much care instead of, you know, changing from time to time.

God fucking bless

Attached: The_old_trusty_spider_armour.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

I guess in a lot of ways the Venom Symbiote could easily be considered a homo allegory.

>It was viewed as a degenerate worthy of ridicule and death in its home planet because of the type of relationship it wished for.

>Peter pukes in his mouth every time the Venom Symbiote is mentioned because that thing was "touching him" in his boxers

>Venom is an amalgamation of a heartbroken and spurned pile of goo and the crazy rebound that felt pushed to their lowest of lows by the same guy

>Eddie would go full commando with the Symbiote and had several points where he would discribe their symbiosis as a "fulfilling relationship"

>Eddie's Catholic beliefs at times gets in the way of his relationship with the Venom Symbiote

Yeah, I vote for very gay. Not including the outright "yes they're a thing" that's in the Costa run.

Some dudes just can't get a big enough social circle to not get their asses ostracised. Omales logic, bro.