JUST

JUST

Attached: CaptainJUST.png (754x317, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Dataracer117/status/1103524417190092800/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=R8eil1p76Dg
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=106309029
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's kind of a badge of honor 2bh. You get critical acceptance and as a bonus a certificate of having pissed off neckbeard incels

This, it's the same deal as Ghostbusters except Captain Marvel is actually going to make decent money. They didn't "learn" anything. Nothing was proven here except nerds will get angry on the internet which everyone already knows. You lot have just given feminists and SJWs free excuses. People make fun of liberals for doing meaningless shit that only serves to rally people to the conservative side. This is just the opposite of that. Losers on the internet doing a meaningless act that only serves to rally people to feminists.

Like why Captain Marvel of all movies and not other infinitely more SJW-y movies?

>implying this isn't being done by the people who were tricked into watching it and saw it for what it was: Shit
Go dilate

Attached: 1551926331373.jpg (550x422, 35K)

See but that's the point, now feminists can just fall back onto "well we know this was a targeted attack from all the 1 star reviews on IMDB before the movie even widely released and the extremely high number of people who used the 'wanted to watch' meter more than any other recent movie"

Now people can just discredit any criticism because nerds were being retarded

It will go up once reviews start coming in from people who watched it, rather than people who were chomping at the bit to give it a negative score as soon as the embargo lifted.

>Implying anything doesnt mean what I desperately want it to mean

This movie is finna be slaw.

It's just a first time MCU movie got the audience score it deserves. Glad to see mouseshills at full damage control though.

>he says one month before endgame, a movie that is going to get >90% audience rating and break a billion easy

You see, every other movie fanboys will be blinded by their loyalty to mouse. Brie just managed to break their mind block one time by bluntly insulting them.

>yfw you realize Endgame will be the last hyped MCU movie because all the cool dudes are leaving to be replaced by diversity hires with Captain Fungus at the head

Attached: 1551992867096.png (172x234, 67K)

>It's just a first time
Shitposters have used the user score since forever to try prove audiences allegedly finally reject the MCU

Attached: 1508882052248.jpg (424x424, 70K)

Black Panther, Strange and Wanda deserves to be the the lead desu. Who the fuck is Captain Marvel?

>People have used the user score since forever to prove audiences finally reject NuWars.
*fixed for you.

>Who the fuck is Captain Marvel?
The next leader of the Avengers. Them being named after her isn't just some "Cute" moment it's for her to establish ownership of the group in the future

>Black Panther, Strange and Wanda
Would absolutely watch a team up movie with these three.

A GIRL
IN THE WORLD
THAT'S ALL THAT YOU'LL LET ME
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1551922596812.jpg (400x386, 37K)

it's done by the same people who left bad reviews before it even came out and are simply triggered by the idea that the main character is a woman.
Your post confirms that you are one of those type of people

>This is just the opposite of that
this isn't even the first time.
Yea Forumsirgins rage made that gamer woman famous nd successfull

I'm so glad this is happening. Marvel deserves fair punishment for being so arrogant.

>and are simply triggered by the idea that the main character is a woman.
Yeah it sucks that audiences hated Wonder Woman and Alita for that

Literally "Hillary Clinton Was Too Smart To Win."

Based Marvel does it again

Too bad its going to make over 900m despite the trolls

And now they are on full damage control with shit like
>It doesn't matter. My niece found Captain Marvel "great" and that's what it counts to me

Attached: 1389579127140.jpg (554x439, 106K)

Imagine being so stupid that you exclude the target audience that actually buys comic books.

>everything I don't like is Hillary

FUCK LADDERFAGS!

Captain Marvel is finna slaw

Attached: 1544376664769.jpg (1400x686, 206K)

>the target audience that actually buys comic books.
If everybody who bought comic books got tickets to watch a movie, their combined earnings would only be a couple million. The "target audience" means nothing.

The target audience of the source material will watch it anyway to legitimate their dislike of it (and because boycotting requires discipline they are famously incapable of) and you get the extra audience of people satisfied to be "dabbing on them incels". Why would you NOT do this?

Attached: fufufufeige.jpg (1564x2046, 778K)

>Like why Captain Marvel of all movies and not other infinitely more SJW-y movies?
Because Brie Larson said she'd like to see a more diverse range of people in Hollywood press and the usual /pol/ types spun that as her saying that she hates white men. Eager to be angry at something, the vast swathes of aimless zoomers looking to blame others for their unsatisfying lives decided to let themselves believe this was true. The usual story, basically.

You are a liar and a Russian bot.
THEY WERE NOT REVIEWS.
THEY WERE AUDIENCE INTEREST.
YOU CANNOT “RIG” AUDIENCE INTEREST IF THE VOTERS DIDNT WANT TO SEE IT ANYWAY

Brie honestly should have shut her mouth about the white man thing and this would have never happened. Gal godot did not go though this shit at all.

Why would you give up any modicum of cash in favor of being shit? The ideal strategy would have been to make a good, well-written movie with a good team and cast.

well yeah, this will be the first one I'm completely skipping
if you hate me so much I wont go see your movie, simple as that

Sony, Japan, & DC win again. How does it feel being humiliated again MCU faggots. Hahahaah

Attached: maxresdefault (13).jpg (960x720, 45K)

The movie got in a matter of days even more votes than massively popular ones like Infinity War, and most of them included retarded nonsense like "the lead doesn't want me to watch this cuz she's racist". Faggots have no one to blame but themselves if the votes were eventually dismissed as disingenuous shitposting, they drove RT to completely retooling the "want to see" feature

Sjws BTFO
Feminazis BTFO

Quality writing and filmmaking is difficult, time consuming and ultimately not 100% sure to work anyway. Leveraging guilt, trends and the utter terror of the average critic to be called a bigot? That's foolproof

the absolute delusion
maybe 30 years ago boomer, but now they just wait for the torrent
and the target audience for captain fungus is no one since no one reads her comics

Attached: 1552012556668.png (750x828, 151K)

Its funny how this movie shits all over WW and alita and is actually good
yet the mra can't handle that because brie said something off code

Rotten Tomatoes defends and bows to Brie’s racist speech.
RT and Brie the Incel will be on the wrong side of history.

>Its funny how this movie shits all over WW and alita and is actually good
It's funny that you're lying to yourself. Not even the Marvel loyalist critics think this is better than Wonder Woman

>loooool men can’t handle a racist being a racist nazi
Fuck off Nazi punks

>They can just discredit criticism
They already did. They already do, they will continue.

Eeeh, WW had charm but i didn't like most of the superhero side of things. Paradise Island, Ares, i found all of that very bland (if not outright silly like in the final battle). I can see people caring a lot about the scenes with Diana bonding the humans and all tho so i don't dismiss the movie as a whole, in comparison i just found CM more of an "equilibrate" watching experience

>My film’s not well received by the comic book crowd? Are we so out of touch? No, it’s the nerds who are wrong.

Attached: 1542842750641.jpg (1600x1400, 455K)

and that's why the all female ghostbusters is getting a seque... oh....

Attached: 1521591035251.jpg (1434x1005, 147K)

Based and dcpilled

Attached: c8cb7566079e0093956333821e5950c8.jpg (474x474, 43K)

Except Ghostbusters didn't make money. This is.

>Actually thinking this

God, you Carolfags are insufferable

Attached: Unpopular+or+not+youre+still+wrong+_40a11b191093aeaa115f4a726cb38036.jpg (326x312, 24K)

Even it makes 300m this week it will be only halfway into the break even point

Attached: 1552038746242.jpg (826x1280, 1.45M)

Finna be slaw

300M should be exactly the breaking even point

Attached: IMG_20190308_123345.png (1017x471, 170K)

>Having a bad score means we won
lol, retard

Not really, they receive less than 50% of overseas gross and that's not factoring the marketing cost

>Implying you can trust audience score

Attached: Bad movie.jpg (747x331, 70K)

If you take the median of both the Critic Score and the Audience Score. That is where the Overall Score lies.

>52.5

>Who the fuck is Captain Marvel?
Pic related

Attached: new-poster-for-shazam-asks-us-to-just-say-the-word-social.jpg (1920x1080, 719K)

That is factoring the marketing, the rule of thumb is budget x 2 = the start of the actual profit. Obviously it's more complicated than that and we can only guess the real numbers, but 300 in a week shouldn't be a bad number. I think at least, I'm not good with math. Hell, it kinda sounds like too big of a number, it kind of implies a big opening weekend

umm sweetie shes stronger than IM, Thor, CA, Hulk and Thanos combined. Sit down, be humble.

white racist butthurt about a woman in a movie are an audience the MCU or comics doesn't need to cater to

He's kinda right. CM is merely decent but still better than WW. I'll never understand why critics loved that movie so much.

Alita is... a complex example. It's a generally good movie weighed down by a fucking atrocious casting decision that makes the entire romantic subplot fall flat. I'm also a little mad at it for fucking around with Nova, but the way they implemented him was still interesting.

Tbf iron man is just a guy in a suit, I mean really many people from our earth are stonger.

That number isn't factoring in marketing, that's the production budget. Movies like this have marketing budgets of 75-100M if not more, or do you think the movie cost 50M to make? This movies break even point will be about 475-550m depending on the international split, it'll make that with no trouble whatsoever

But feminists don't know when to shut up.

Nobody does

No way Captain Marvel had less than 100m of marketing budget, that would bump the actual budget to 250 at the minimum, 300m would barely cover half of it with all the important markets already open.

It's factoring marketing by rounding it up as roughly the same budget as the movie's production

150M budget + 150M marketing = movie starts turning actual profit only after it reaches 300M circa at the BO. Of course there's the whole theaters split matter but we can only speculate about that

Average domestic theater cut is 50%, ranges from 35 to 25% in international markets, so the 2x rule is bollocks for blockbusters with inflated marketing costs

Well i don't freaking know, that's how it's been explained to me over the years

Attached: welp.jpg (500x407, 35K)

You do realise that theaters like to get paid right? A cinema keeps about half of a movies ticket cost, so when the films made 100M, the studio keeps 50M, so if production and marketing are 150M each, the film needs to make 600M+ to break even (again, depending on the international split)

"Critical acceptance" - This movie did not warrant 81% approval. It is simply not very good.

It could have been good, and that is the story of too many modern movies.

It's down to 34% now.

81% just means that 8/10 critics gave it a review that was more positive than negative, it doesn't mean the average rating was an 8/10, it could be a 4/10 and still get a high RT score

Right now the average rating is 6.9/10

That didn't take long at all, it's already lower than this.

I am seriously considering creating an account on RT just so I can pour more acid on this turd myself.

Attached: rogue drains carol.webm (640x480, 731K)

Fucking incels

CONSUME OUR MEDIA

Attached: D17BB975-06CA-4BD1-B2A5-2DE4C4EC0CF1.jpg (709x106, 23K)

>you know how to watch them
Yeah, get a lobotomy first.

>34%

SO...how much before Rotten Tomatoes deletes "Audience Score"

Attached: JashinchanDropkick-Episode2-Omake-9-375x195.gif (375x195, 568K)

27% seems to be the magic number.

I thought they already were, and have been ever since the investment busters movie.

And? I'm not talking about the rating of the movie, just how the percentage is calculated, everyone can think it's mediocre but as long as the review is more positive than negative, it's a fresh review.

Remember to upboat Alita when you downboat Captain Fungus

It really makes you think.

Attached: 1552040252262.jpg (735x604, 77K)

I was just elaborating on your point by showing the difference between the two metrics, dude, geez

Clearly nobody gives a fuck about Alita despite you guys trying to meme her into relevancy, even after the purge CM still has more than double the amount of votes Why is it that you won't put your money where your mouth is?

>this is the bitch who will kill Thanos
>not any characters who actually have stakes
Honestly given how he started the universe Tony should be the one to kill him

Are incels the new easily trolled target?

>Clearly nobody gives a fuck about Alita
>despite everyone liking it much better than Cap Fungus

See

You yourself are proving that the downvotes on CM are just people like yourself, who would have downvoted no matter what. You're telling people to mindlessly downvote without seeing the movie.

Nah. Carolshils are

Who's "everyone" if the movie is struggling at the box office and so little people are even bothering to review it?

Based Rogueposter

Attached: What+are+these+harpies+even+worried+about+the+only+guys+_b5bbd285a4cd4237bdd578688dbf63df.jpg (311x326, 21K)

You only say it is a bad movie because daddy critics say it were.
The people liked it and dabbed on the sociopath critics.

Based;)

Ahem.
>TLJ
>female ghostbusters

absolutely spineless critics
why would anyone trust them?
twitter.com/Dataracer117/status/1103524417190092800/video/1

Attached: 1552036657833.jpg (640x640, 126K)

Here's the rankings based on audience score (if they have the same score I based it on how many voted):
1. CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER
2. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
3. MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS
4. IRON MAN
5. AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR
6. Captain America: Civil War
7. Spider-Man: Homecoming
8. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2
9. THOR: RAGNAROK
10. ANT-MAN
11. DOCTOR STRANGE
12. Avengers: Age of Ultron
13. Black Panther
14. Iron Man 3
15. Ant-Man and the Wasp
16. THOR: THE DARK WORLD
17. THOR
18. CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER
19. IRON MAN 2
20. THE INCREDIBLE HULK
21. Captain Marvel

By the way, Captain Marvel is the only one to get the toppled popcorn bucket.

Attached: carol is trunks.png (900x600, 311K)

I do not think women enjoy superhero movies

Attached: 1550193539172.png (770x909, 284K)

Can anyone confirm that some theaters only played this movie on every screen?

Do people still trust critics? Isn't there an interview somewhere that says critics have to play softball to certain movies to just not anger the companies making them? DO PEOPLE REALLY TRUST THEM AFTER THEY ADMIT THAT?

Even Meyer hated it and he liked Suicide Squad!
youtube.com/watch?v=R8eil1p76Dg
>The only worse MCU movie is Thor The Dark World

>entire movie plot in pic

Attached: Captain Marvel Movie Plot.png (1512x4248, 3.82M)

Eh, I liked that movie. It wasn't great but it was fairly entertaining, good enough to getting a passing grade.

I'm not white and fuck Brie and her movie.

I've watched every MCU movie, most of them first day (which is earlier than you USA-types too).

No intention of watching this one.

Clearly you're a nobody.

>Yea Forums trying to force us into Flopita
no way, fag

>Even Meyer
It's funny you present his opinion like that, as if anyone cares

nice Yea Forumseddit meme

Genuinely made me laugh
Based Seething tranny poster

Is there anything you won't believe off the internet?

Word up my fellow porch monkey

But when your women hates white men...

I do. I watched both movies on consecutive nights.
'Alita' is better. And not a little bit better. Much better.

I’ve never trusted critics when it comes to MCU movies. Most films while watchable, are just that and nothing more. Yet critics will rank it 7-9/10 every single time.

It’s even worse with redditors that I don’t think they see the irony of it. It’s “fine” or “fun” but they still give it an 8/10. Whereas most movies in the “fine” category rarely break 7s

It’s preposterous and completely arbitrary at this point

Feels like right. ALthough I'd put Ragnarok highter.
And Ironman 2 too. What happens with people and that movie? It was pretty fun and had a great villain.
It because the first movie put the bar too high? Because I don't understand the bashing is so much better than Ironman 3

This is why they started the false flag narrative of review bombing.

>t. person that blames everything on gamergate

>two magic types and a single melee tank

this is a shitty party roster

Yeah that’s a shit take. WW despite the last act charmed circles around the generic flatness of whatever Captain Marvel was supposed to be.

>CM
she is still shit.

Thats a problem, it means that whatever money it does, its gonna be from week 1, and then drop like an anvil.

Literal cancer

>tricked into watching it
More like coerced into watching it. Walked near a theater and a bunch of guys in red shorts walked out and dragged me inside and told me to watch a movie. The only flick available was fucking Captain Marvel. Is it really surprising the audience score is low when people are forced to watch it?
Disney is the new prohibition era gangsters, except they own the feds too and use tweets instead of tommyguns.

You are confusing this for Man of Steel.

Who else is seeing it this weekend?

Attached: How Can Whitebois Even Compete.webm (1280x720, 694K)

>had a great villain.
>muh bort

>"let's all give this bad reviews without seeing this"
>"GUYS LOOK AT HOW BAD THE REVIEWS ARE"
You're typically not supposed to do both these steps on the same site.

Imagine being dumb enough to think comic moves are for comic readers.

The Trump era /pol/ newfriends have been accused of a LOT of things.
Being particularly smart isn't one of those things.

Well, now I'm not watching it in theatres because they are resorting to insulting people who voice disinterest in it.

It's also worth remembering that those money could've been invested into different projects and thus simply breaking even would not be enough.

Of course, I can't possibly imagine what kind of profit coke-addled executive brains would find acceptable.

Imagine making a stand to defend a corporation that has more money than god from somebody giving its product a negative review.

Well what did you expect from the people who made The Good Dinosaur, Detective Pikachu and Tomb Raider 2018?

I don't even think it was the last act entirely, just the majority of things involving Ares. And then the fact that she closed herself off from the rest of the world, but that's more of a BvS problem that got carried over to WW.

Alita is the same kind of dull garbage, fuck off shill.

31%

It´s sinking fast.

Jesus. An hour or two ago it was 34%.

Beg to differ.

'Moh burd' was just him playing Hammer. Make him think he was just a dumb and possibly demented engineer - like a technical genius, but autistic.

Wow, lots of people went to the theater and came back in that one hour, clearly

That's what being a liberal is about.

I hope that Rotten Tomatoes do pull the audience review because potential I can see how it could give a Cyborg movie a chance to be green lighted and successful if released.

Amazing seeing as it's a 2 hour movie

...A lot went to the site to vote. It's not like they saw the score, decided to go see the movie, then came back and voted, all in that hour.

They were lucky to get out with all the muscles Disney put in theaters to intimidate screenings.

Now if only this brilliant tactic would also make money.

Attached: 1543360834944.png (3463x1864, 3.28M)

There's a camrip already sweetie.

>more ratings in a day than Infininty War got in year
Brigaded af. And look at all the brainlet incels in this thread trying to twist their butthurt into some kind of political commentary. You're what the term sjw was invented for, you mongoloids. It really is pathetic that you think useless shit like this is you fighting back.

Attached: (You).png (300x300, 72K)

How come Wonder Woman doesn't have a low RT score? You would think a another movie with a female lead would also have a really low score.

Because no one cared about DC

The duality of man.

>Endgame BO will probably suffer because of Captain Marvel poison

lol. looks like the Disney tradition continues. Endgame will be the new Solo. It will rake alot of cash but it will suffer from the fallout of Captain Marvel.

69, nice

Lol you faggots are delusional

Oh no. Are you okay? How long has it been since you last dilated, buddy? A-are you afraid to dilate? Are you regretting all of your life decisions? There's an answer, you know. An answer many of your people have discovered. Ask around in your circles.

Attached: 1551912908023.png (738x669, 186K)

>t. Justin Turdeau

>people unironically trusting reviewers in any sense especially fucking rt
>implying anyone with half a brain cell didn't see a review bombing coming especially with modern ebic reich wing meme culture
>a good chunk of the thread is just going ballistic about muh libs and wamen
>tfw never been called a smart lad but can still smell the blatant political screeching motive from a mile out

Attached: even_i_yasimity_see_through_the_bullshit.gif (500x281, 624K)

Have sex.

Wonder Woman was highly anticipated. dumbass ladderbro

Damage control in full swing. Huh, neat.

KEK. Nice

Attached: 4af.jpg (328x398, 34K)

It helps that Wonder Woman was a better movie and Gadot had more charisma than Larsen

this is a christian board!

The critics are biased, the audience voters are biased.

Just average the two out and you’ll get the actual rating

60% seems about right. Passing, but not outstanding in any way.

captain marvel spam threads are cancer and against >>>/global/rules/10
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge this board of subhumans like him by reporting this thread.
Here's a link so you don't have to scroll up to the top of the page.
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=106309029

Attached: 1337031817592.jpg (519x600, 76K)

Basically. From the leaks it looks like I can skip this without missing anything interesting so that’s what I’m gonna do.

Why is it that the most mediocre movies are shilled the hardest by journos? Ghostbusters 2016 also wasn’t worth this much effort

Seething tranny lmao

Attached: 1552016913044.jpg (682x600, 225K)

Marvel has been pushing Carol an absurd amount since 2012. It makes sense that they'd get as many shills as possible for this and make those motherfuckers work overtime.
I hate it too since this board will be uninhabitable for a week, but hopefully we're at the tail end of Marvel trying to shove her down our throats.

>Yea Forums still hasn’t learned how to detect bait. I hate to break it to ya, but /pol/ is pulling your strings on either end.

Carol is literally the Roman Reigns of Marvel

She doesn’t deserve a push, and she’s never been written well

>Captain Marvel is literally the Roman Reigns of Marvel

Fixed that for you, since Mar-Vel also only stuck about for copyright reasons.