Paranatural

>i like you're style kid

>If you missed the announcement on Tuesday, Paranatural will only be updating on Friday going forward! Thank you so much for the messages of support, they've been a big boost. I'm looking forward to the rest and opportunity that the extra time is already affording me~

>In happier news, I'm going to be at ECCC in Seattle from March 14th-17th at table OO-4 with Gigi DG and Taylor C. If you're in the area and planning to attend, come say hi!

>Thanks for reading!

Attached: 1552034894-Ch6Pg12small.png (759x1130, 686K)

>inb4 waifufaggotry and people saying they're only going to continue reading this turtle-paced comic for Paige

I am only going to continue reading this turtle-paced comic for Paige.

Which of these are girls and which of these are girls (male)?

>Paige
Nice try, Zack. Not even an aloof delinquent girl is enough to make me read this shit

It's fucking sad how Paranatural went from a cute snarky comic into infinite boredom comic, and now it's gonna move even slower.

Attached: not amused.jpg (120x161, 6K)

Yet you're here, reading the page, and posting about it. See you next Friday.

>introducing MORE FUCKING CHARACTERS

Has a comic as glacially paced as this one earned the right to fuck around on some bullshit with side characters no one was interested in? I can't imagine writing any of that last chapter and thinking it's a good time to slow this shit down with an interstitial side story. I'm only going to continue reading this turtle-paced comic for Paige.

>only fridays
zack you fucking idiot, you'll lose your excuse for your wrist breaking and missing an entire month of updates if you do this.

>I'm going to be at ECCC in Seattle from March 14th-17th at table OO-4 with Gigi DG and Taylor C.
So does that already mean no update next week?

this thing is still going? I kinda want to pick it up again despite its slow-as-a-turtle narrative just for Paige

>One page a week
Unless Zack compresses the contents of what would have been two pages into that one page and makes them more dense then this is probably the beginning of the end for this comic.

Gage and Youth Culture are girls.
Paige is a girl (male).

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH

Attached: wrist-injury-attorney-300x300.png (300x300, 110K)

Are we stil on namek day?

Shit son, you KNOW his wrist can't withstand a convention signing session.

Paranatural has always been a one day a week comic. Maybe every other month we'd get a second.

Now that he's actually given up on that second page, there's a tiny tiiiiiny chance he'll adjust his pacing to match a once a week comic

She's clearly a spirit.

Attached: spirit.png (83x84, 10K)

remember when this comic was about the activity club

the what club

Calling it now that Paige is Johnny’s older sister.

>webcomic redhead
>girl (male)
It checks out.

Tell me anons, where do you see yourself the day Zack mercy kills this bore-beast?

I would've been some newspaper's columnist - as I always wanted - by that point or something like that.

Attached: musing.jpg (279x269, 40K)

I think Johnny's subbullies would recognize his family.

based wristposter

Check’d. But you have to realize Zack the Hack would totally make that oversight. “Don’t you get it they’re a family of bullies” is bout the depth I would expect at this point.

Too late, I've started waifuing redhead girl last page.

We're not seeing those guys again this decade.

>Zack the Hack Morrison will continue sponging nearly 2000 dollars for 2-3 pages a month with his comic that used to be about fighting ghosts but is now about fighting /pol/ and cisgendered norms.

Guys guys

I'm getting married to Paige!

all that lost potential...

congrats user

I want to take Suzy's virginity!

Attached: suzygrass.jpg (275x267, 36K)

who the fuck are these people?

Unimportant filler characters. Welcome to nuParanatural. It’s all filler.

>In happier news, I'm going to be at ECCC in Seattle from March 14th-17th at table OO-4 with Gigi DG and Taylor C. If you're in the area and planning to attend, come say hi!
So dose Zack still get pissy about photos of himself surfacing online?

I started a job, lost a job and done 3 years of college in the space of this comic. I might get to repeat the process 4 or 5 times more before the ending.

>Take a three month hiatus
>Last a whole two months before dropping your workload in half.

Reminds me of one piece, like a lot.

I don't care for Gunnerkrigg Court very much any more but Siddell's work ethic is iron clad at least.

which one of these lovely ladies do you anticipate scarface getting together with

right now it's a tie for me between rich bitch and redhead

I'd say the one who's female.

What on fucking earth is that finger?

I'd say unlikely.

Attached: temp.png (99x137, 10K)

Why are people still following the man with the glass wrist?

I made the mistake of buying a t shirt from him at a con, thinking he'd be able to keep to an actual schedule.

Nowadays I use it as a cum rag.

Attached: adum plaze.png (500x570, 43K)

Where are these photos?

Im willing to be money you're a homosexual

>girl named Paige
>Delinquent
Accurate.