Leaked Nick Fury Cat Scene

Attached: 1552015945398.webm (858x360, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tv/1552032156167.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Intentional spoilers

and you fuckers need to stop spamming this shit

>ruining The Winter Soldier

Fuck you, Feige.

well that's it, you saved me some bucks just to find out how he lost his eye, thank you OP

no

cringe-inducing

Yeah.... this movie looks like shit.

Say it with me folks...
YIKES

Attached: 1550353421269.jpg (305x305, 21K)

Imagine only liking winter soldier because of one line

Fury's eye was literally the coolest fucking part of the movie

it gets worst

i.4cdn.org/tv/1552032156167.webm

Doesn't match tho. Even with flarken poison or whatever, look at the size of the scar, the slashed eyeball, the smaller scars all over.

Attached: fury eye.jpg (1920x800, 160K)

Why is it CG?!

Holy shit... it was in his cat form hahaha

This is unbelievably stupid, to think this one movie could quite possibly ruin the whole franchise.

they named the avengers after her

Attached: 1552032156167 (1).webm (1280x536, 1.97M)

Marvel is just a parody at this point

You whiny cucks are always bitching, I find the scene hilarious

That's because your a bicth

Exactly my thoughts. I don't know what would have Actually done such a thing to his eye. It obviously involves an edged weapon for such a thick main scar across the eye, or maybe a large piece of shrapnel and smaller shrapnel.
I've dealt with alot of cats, plenty of eye cuts from claws, no permanent sight loss and battle scars like Nick.

it's an alien cat

A kitty did this.

Attached: bad_kitty.png (1280x536, 812K)

You're a MCUfag, I bet you like the Puny God, Dance Off Bro and Drax jokes.

I think all three of those things were funny but this cat being responsible for Fury's eye is straight fucking retarded.

thats just gross

Attached: 1512781040130.jpg (578x722, 128K)

*snap*

Why did they even have the glass eye scene? Nick clearly kept the blinded eye in his socket

>Cat scratches your cornea open
>it's just a scratch

>WAAAH YOU AREN'T MISERABLE LIKE I AM SO YOUR LIFE MUST SUCK

This shit is why I don't fucking get close to cats, you don't know how those fuckers will react.

Who are you quoting?

This is disgusting

better was the part early on, where he comes out of the car crash with a busted eye then it turns out to be fine

>cat hisses
>He doesn't put it down right away
What a fucking idiot

Attached: 1300038912159.gif (210x187, 2K)

Well here is a tip for you, if it hisses then leave it alone.

Attached: 1475183186558.jpg (1280x800, 145K)

Is this real or a edit fake out?

The whole situation showed Fury didn't even give a damn or was too proud to show it, as also demonstrated by the rumour he won't deny or confirm that he heroically got the eye burned while resisting Kree torture. The joke about the glass eyes was that he clearly wasn't interested and that we know he'll never use one

The clip is edited, the scene in Fury's office only happens at the very end of the movie

Doesn't include the good part where when he says "just a scratch" the Skrulls look BIG CONCERN and shake their heads "nooo..."

How does he actually lose the eye?

Oh no, that is how he loses it

The cat's alien tentacle monster venom slowly necrolyzes the eye tissues.

Thanks OP. You saved me from bothering to even pirate this garbage.

Is there anything in the movie to know for Avengers Endgame?

Carol arrives on Earth in the mid-credits scene following that signal Fury activates right before getting thanos'd
That's it.

Basically Carol left Earth to try stop the kree wars in space and to find a home for the skrull. She modified Fury's pager so it could reach her from at least two galaxies away, and tells him to only call her for emergencies. The first post credits scene shows Steve and Natasha studying the snap aftermath, then Rhodes walks in and says Fury's pager they found stopped working. Banner is there too. They're trying to understand what happened and suddenly Carol is behind them and asks where's Fury

>tfw literally the last reason to possibly watch this movie is gone
Nice.

Well, happy to help but this post makes you look like a tryhard retard

Nah just autistic. Like how you watch something you don't want because there is one thing driving you. I can let it go now.

Oh god, Carol really is gonna step in at the last second and act like king dick isn't she?

He trusted that fucking cat!!!

Attached: F8pJ0CZ.jpg (500x309, 24K)

is that a CGI cat?

Damn this one film is wrecking so much of the mystique of the MCU.

That’s your classic and I mean classic case of Mary Sue. Shows up at very end to save the day.

An alien tentacle monster kitty but yeah

I love how all the haters of this movie says Brie is emotionless the whole time. NEWS BREAK she was trained to be emotionless.

Cant wait to have Thanos defeated by the power of feminism

After the car crash with the Skrull near the beginning of the movie, I was actually expecting that Fury’s face would get fucked up multiple times. Like teasing the audience with the expectation that he’s gonna finally lose the eye, but then reveal he’s fine.

shitty movies should not be spared protection from spoilers.

>NEWS BREAK she was trained to be emotionless.
That's called bad storytelling, Yea Forumsmrade. If being faithful to the plot would create a story that isn't entertaining, change the fucking plot.

"Just a scratch" my ass

OH GOD AHA NICK YOU SON OF A BITCH

>Turning a black character into a joke to make your white female lead look better

that's a big yikes