Because Gumball Watterson and Penny Fitzgerald are 12 years old which makes them Gen Z...

Because Gumball Watterson and Penny Fitzgerald are 12 years old which makes them Gen Z, What would happen if Gumball and Penny acted like Zoomers from the Zoomer Meme?

For example: Gumball Plays a lot of Fortnite and Hears Gucci Gang and Does Fortnite Dances.

Attached: Ex_17.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

haha thats epic

Because OP is a massive faggot, what would happen if OP actually posted a good thread?

I would Get attention

How would Penny react if she Sees her Boyfriend glued to his computer Playing Fortnite?

They are examples of what we should have done, most of us would have been married by now Dam us millennials

what would?

I would think that all the shitty internet humor and social/politcal commentaries would be enough.
Actually, do kids actually give a fuck about the shitty social and political shit that Gumball does now?

Like what?

who cares what kids think, they will watch anything
might as well write something comprehensible for the parents or adult fans

At this point, they’ll probably actually do that but “ironically”

They can act like zoomers by admitting they are gay

Gumball is not gay He got a girlfriend

Gumball is a Heterosexual blue cat

Did you forgot to mention the Teenage Fans

Sure

Attached: rhwaw.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

i thought zoomers were 18 year olds now

>barely interact or care about his "girlfriend"
>obsessed with guys
>so obsessed that Teri and Masami think he is gay
They should just make him canon gay at this point.

What proof you have? obsessed with guys?

Don't boys ware dress often

Attached: heel toe.gif (500x354, 500K)

>What proof you have?
The show. OP's picture is a good example.

They should

Milhouse is gay

The Ex and The Uncle.
Do you not watch the show or something?

He's smiling ?

If it was season 5 then it was in bits then.

It would kind of be cool if they confirmed him as bi near the end with a sly remark about it. Nothing made a big deal or hyped up about it, just mentions it and that's it, rest of the episode goes on
Especially since they can only seem to go with bi lesbians as "groundbreaking"

Zoomers are people who are born in the mid-1990s to late-2000.

Why can't anyone ever agree on this?

Because it's a meme. Like calarts.

Because the only defining feature of Zoomers is "I don't like them". Its a boogeyman the internet invented to have someone to feel superior to, and the only thing everyone who uses the term can agree on is that they are definitely called Zoomers.

Back in the early 00s, we did the same thing with a group called 'posers'. Every hot shit middleschooler was in a mad fucking dash, running out into the middle of the street without even taking the time to pull their pants on all the way, if it they so much as thought they had an opportunity to call someone a poser. But if you asked any of them what the person was supposedly posing as, all you would get was blank stares. All they knew was that you called people you didn't like 'posers', the idea that the insult was supposed to mean a specific thing wasn't even on their radar. It hadn't even occurred to them.

Zoomer is that whole mess all over again. And empty meme that will burn itself out in a year or less.

/thread

Redpilled

would Gumball try to sell N-word passes?

ITT: OP is a faggot

Attached: unknown.png (486x168, 82K)

Zoomer hasnt cauught on in normie circles though. "Millenial" is more of the boogeyman if I'm being honest.

That would be funny

What was the last good era here?

Attached: 1513060819253.jpg (1400x1039, 810K)

My friends at kung fu class heard about zoomer from the internet

Shut up tumblrtards. Nobody likes you.

>Gumball Plays a lot of Fortnite
Just like his current VA ?

That would require the writers and showrunners to be at a Rebecca Sugar/Ian Flemming level.

They are worse than Ian and Rebecca

>Posts 50 CM threads and Stonetoss
How does it feel to be tumblr Yea Forumsumblr

Tell that to the writers of the show

The show becomes even less watchable than it is now. Simple as that.

Should The Amazing World of Gumball Mock Millennials and Mock Tumblr the Second Time?

>n-no u
Always.

They never mocked tumblr. And why do you write like a kid?

Speak that to "The Best"

It's pretty obvious you're here for the CM thread spamming tranny and we want you

I would genuinely spit on him.
I hate zoomers even if I am one of them
The only thing that would save him is doing the floss while crossdressing in front of Penny

Yes. The pro tumblr episode. Stop being retarded, kid.

>The only thing that would save him is doing the floss while crossdressing in front of Penny
This made me smile for no reason, maybe it's because it does sound like stupid shit his plotlines would have him do

Gumball is a direct reflection of the memes of the times
>neckbeard
>SJW episode
So give it another season or two and I bet it will come up.

That's why I did it. Because it's so Gumball.

When will they show naked Penny instead of naked Gumball? xD

When gumball first came out I think i was still in highschool so if you want to age gumball from when it first came out wed be close to the same age. Hed be 19-20 idk if that’s more minnelial or gen Z

I feel like Gumball's getting a bad rap here. When it was funny it was the funniest show on TV.

Penny is always Naked all the time

Regular Show was better

Because people are fucking stupid.
>Boomers: Up to 1965
>Gen X: 1965 - 1985
>Millenials: 1985 - 2000/2005
>Gen Z: 2000 - Present
Next gen coming soon.

Because "zoomers" don't actually exist. It's a marketing label.

gumball flosses while penny fuckings darwin, tobias, basically any character who's supposed to be black

because blacks are......

better.

Only 13% of the population yet commit vast majority of crimes

Gumball is not Bi-sexual, can't be

Dude you've been tripping over on trivial jokes.
Get over it already.

yah but you know how the Internet wants to call everything and everyone gay for some dam reason

But you do know Gumball literally blew a classmate in a bathroom stall, crosdressed no less than three times and presented his ass and exposed himself indecently to males several dozen times, all while basically ignoring his girlfriend and more or less refusing to touch her

Bisexual is generous for someone like Gumball

Aren’t they 20 now, 2012 was 8 years ago

Is Gumball is pansexual?

Pansexual is just bisexual with low standards.

It's people talking about the sexuality of a blue cartoon cat you shouldn't be freaking out over shit like this
I've seen evidence which could make him bi if they wanted or straight if they wanted, it's really up to them

Gumball is not gay
[Spoiler] he's just really fucked up by all the times his mom has drugged and raped him [/spoiler]

I believe it
This is the final episode I'd watch

Regular show was never funny

Wanna give us a episode ID

who the fuck memorizes the episode names this show has thousands and they're all generic and shitty

blowjob: the one where alan is sad because he broke up with carmen

exposure: virtually all the ones with hotdog guy, the one where he tries to befriend tobias, all the ones where he harasses mr robinson or larry, the one where he dresses as a superhero and runs around looking like a giant queer

crossdressing:
-the one with the wedding dress
-the one where gumball signs up to be a cheerleader to impress penny
-the one where he dresses up as a girl to record that video with anais as a doll
-the one where he takes up Nicoles' job
-the one where he impersonates nicole at the park

Doesn't every episode start with "the" or something? Why do they even do it, is it a Seinfeld reference?

no idea but it's the main reason i don't bother keeping up with the show, i can't tell which fucking episode is the one i want to watch anymore.