Is he the Chris-Chan of the animation industry?

Is he the Chris-Chan of the animation industry?

Attached: CCDCB2E3-2150-4EA3-94B6-C581E2C6E693.jpg (400x400, 36K)

No he's a fraggle

That's not a fraggle.
THIS is a fraggle.

Attached: 1522276656314.png (457x457, 144K)

I'm all for shitposting, but how cucked is your mind that you can't think of any other words to use besides the filtered ones?

Whens second season

>guy acts weird
>"he's comparable to Chris Chan!"
Jesus, do you know literally anything about Chris' history? At worst, Nico is just a pushover soi type who speaks his mind too much, and managed to become successful and navigate the industry.

that's shmorky

shmorky has boatloads of talents compared to chris but is just as insane as him.

That's a lemming.

Attached: C3nSOXfVMAA-27U.jpg (557x348, 30K)

>acts weird
>orbits and actively promotes Vizzie to get jizzie
>virtue signals harder than anyone else in the biz (specifically on his Twitter)
>everything he makes is spergy beyond belief

I agree, he's not really even close to Chris Chan. Given that he's a functioning member of society, I think he might be worse.

Attached: nico.png (901x749, 718K)

Not at all Chris Chan. He's just a garden variety dork who enforces the mediocre status quo and seems a bit too supportive of female-led projects with fuckable creators.

he's a total jackass but comparing him to Chris Chan is pretty extreme

Like he doesn't call his personal fraggle Dana.....

Definitely not chris chan. He's that frustratingly annoying, completely non self aware, weirdo that thinks he is in the super cool club at school and gets to sit at the cool kids table at lunch. While talking shit to everyone else about how he finally made it and is amazing, taking selfies and bragging on twitter how he got to hang out with fellow X cool person you have heard about.

while he actually creeps them out and they talk shit about him each time he is not around.

Attached: reality.jpg (618x412, 54K)

Nah, his life is more along the lines of

>Hey guys I just totally hung out with Daron Nefcy last night!
>I just had an awesome convo with Lauren Faust an hour ago!
>I took some pics of me hanging with Alex Hirsch
>Here's a pic of me at a party with Rebecca Sugar!

So he's jonah hill

You forgot the part where he tells off some student or random boarder that they are a fucking nobody and never hang with the real celebrities, about 10 minutes before deleting the tweet, the repeats that the next day.

>successful

Please provide proof

How do I get an awesome convo with Lauren Faust?

He's not Chris Chan levels. If anything. he's nepotism given a physical form.

Attached: NicoPic.jpg (717x1633, 298K)

Nah. But hey, here’s an evolved CWC.

Attached: BC132EA6-EF41-45A9-BBB5-A416221D8E9F.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

More like the John Bolton of cartoons. He's the ass kissing suckup to everyone he deems above him, which in this care are show runners and important people who have made a few successful series. And a complete dick to anyone he deems beneath him or not up to his level, which are random interns, animators on lesser shows, or art school students trying to get into the industry. While he is always around and each time it looks like his career is over, he come back from nowhere. Still almost everyone hates him.

Attached: 400.jpg (400x500, 26K)

Why would he be a dick to animators more talented to him?

i've seen it, not that great.

are the popular?

Because "they're not famous yet" so they're not worth anything socially to hang around
At least this means that when one of them makes it, it's going to bite him in the ass.

How has that not happened yet?

for a guy that championed the whole
>If your an animator and say a mean thing about a single cartoon or animator we will make sure you are blacklisted and never work in this industry ever!
He does like to burn a lot of bridges with up and coming animators. I keep thinking this is really going to bite him in the ass some day. Those pathetic noobs will eventually be showrunners too and they will not like him very much.

The people he considers buddies most likely shield him out of pity.
What will most likely happen is once he fucks up big time, there will be a fuck load of stories about some shit he did and will most likely be never heard from again.

we can only hope that happens, considering anytime something happens to someone in the business, he has "Some Story" about em. John K, Dan Schneider, Butch Hartman. Surprised he never mentioned Chris Savino, but it probably grates his nerves when Loud House is compared to his garbage tier webshow.

How could he fuck up even more? He already burned those bridges

>Dan Schneider
I don't remember any scandal with him

it was around when he suddenly was announced to leave Nickelodeon. Nico told some story about how Dan would walk into the Nick animation studio and brag about how his shows were superior. Whether or not that was true or not, but a story like that would definitely give Nico some boost in popularity.

Most of his shows were better than Nico's.

Something comes out he tried to french Vivi at one point or some other creepy shit.
He looks like the type of person who has done some shit.

How many other animators do you think he's been cucked by?

All of them. Even the ones who have died.

>>Hey guys I just totally hung out with Daron Nefcy last night!
Worse, he convinced her to VA a character in his current or upcoming show, she announced it herself on her twitter

>calling someone out for using buzzwords while using cuck unironically
WEw

>how Dan would walk into the Nick animation studio and brag about how his shows were superior
Literally no incentive to do so. I could make up five shitty things he didn't do that actually sound more plausible than that.

With the rumors about him as they are a scandal would just be confirmation at this point. The man's got an ED page for fucks sake

He’s a creep but he’s got a job and “friends”

you people are the worst

>>orbits and actively promotes Vizzie to get jizzie
This board really likes to think that anything a guy does is just him being a dumb horny male and that it's for sure the most despicable reasons.

>Nico: Please stop sending me and my animation friends death threats. I'm sorry you don't like the new Thundercats, but that's no reason to harass the artists who are just doing their job. You don't know what they go through, and being rude and horrible to people is a terrible way to live.
>FUCK YOU LEARN TO TAKE CRITICISM YOU FUCKING SPINELESS FAGGOT

Everyone has an ED page, what's your point?

>You don't know what they go through
Yea drawing scribbles is painstaking.

I agree fags need to chill but stop doing this me vs you caricature thing, its stupid and annoying as much as the people you're against most likely are.

Attached: implying.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Nah, Ken Penders is.

>>I just had an awesome convo with Lauren Faust an hour ago!
>Nico: Here’s your coffee Mrs. Faust!
>Faust: Oh. Thanks... nick was it?

>And a complete dick to anyone he deems beneath him or not up to his level, which are random interns, animators on lesser shows, or art school students trying to get into the industry.

I think this is the main aspect that makes people genuinely not like him. All media and entertainment industries are filled with ass killing sycophants looking to advance up as much as possible. Most should expect to see a lot of this, and they might need to learn to "play the game" themselves for some really comfy position or a spot on something that might help their careers take off. And yea he is a creepy weirdo when he does it and that makes people uncomfortable more often than not.

But the way he treats anyone that is not worth his ass kissery has made a large number of people genuinely hate him. Sure, most of them are not going to become the next Pendleton Ward or Hillenberg and will just get some mediocre jobs if they manage to break in at all. But some just might make it. And I am pretty sure they are not going to forget about the angry guy that treated them like shit because they were not instantly famous minutes out of college. It really sticks with people when they are an up and com,ing, trying to get a foothold into something they really want to do and be a part of, only to be shut down by some overweight middle aged geek that tries to be as belligerent as possible to them. And he is perfectly aware that one's reputation follows them wherever they go when working in that industry. Having a nice collection of selfies with various past showrunners might not be such an iron clad defense when the past comes back up.

>promotes Vizzie to get jizzie

Attached: 52D75593-964A-4F04-B577-F6EFD1F606C3.gif (276x248, 736K)

>Not Ben the pedo

This. I’d like to have a pretty “interesting” conversation with Mommy Faust

Attached: 48686DCF-FD95-4DCC-8C79-E343D14E3535.jpg (1024x768, 516K)

>Craig McCracken on the left
Does he just have a resting "terminally depressed" face?

along with "Haven't slept in 3 days" eyes, yes

>CARTOON Network’s push towards live-action makes him leave after almost 20 years there
>Disney forces him to keep his new show episodic
>Disney then compromises by allowing S2 to be half-episodic, half-serialized
>cancels the series before S2 even has a chance to air
I’d also be depressed, even if I had Lauren’s tiddies to come home to every night

Attached: 6ECF89F1-F1BD-46CE-B80B-1CD4A547B568.jpg (1016x942, 153K)

He had a show on Disney?

Is Yea Forums seriously oblivious to the legend of Dan "hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider?

Didn't he actually hold a contest asking underage girls to send him pics of their feet? And that shit was played on nickelodeon

Those are just Yea Forums memes so they can have an excuse to post feet

You know there are other and more entertaining lolcows besides Chris-Chan, right OP?

literally who

Doesnt change the fact that the tweet was real.

Yeah, he's looked like that for at least 20 years. It's just become more extreme as time wore on.

Attached: 640851767-Kreyg_Makkreken__animator_seriala_Super_Kroshki.jpg (1691x2100, 252K)

Can anyone actually provide any pics of him being a dick, or what? Him being a kiss-ass doesn't seem to warrant all these threads. At least Dobson threads had screencaps

Who is Dobson

Lurk moar

I swear to god this man looks exactly how I will in however many years

he's the human equivalent of a sad cat

Attached: 1551918979355.jpg (480x602, 66K)

I'm retarded, please fill me in on who this is?

fuck off luke