Name a more annoying and forced ship than Beast Boy/Raven. I fucking dare you

Name a more annoying and forced ship than Beast Boy/Raven. I fucking dare you.

Attached: firefox_2019-03-07_11-51-01.png (701x818, 586K)

Your favorite ship

Star-Lord and Gamora.

Raven is one kinky bih

Dickfire

Considering how popular Gabriel Picolo got, it's amazing that DC decided to NOT ship them in comics since Pre-Flashpoint. They don't even do teasing like they do with Nightwing/Batgirl/Starfire

So OP and any living female?

OP and this (You)

Attached: fucking dykes.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

this ship is causing a mass exodus of fans

Attached: rwby BB.png (1440x810, 1.3M)

Dick Grayson and everyone DC tries to have him fuck. I only know Batgirl and Starfire at this point as Dicks whores that trope has been done that much.

OP and his hand.

Clark and Lois. Don't (you) at me, you know it's true. The only reason it's still pushed is because neckbeard boomers can't accept changes in their comic books or they would have a heart attack.

Am I the only one that despises when the goth/gloomy girl is paired up with the nerd boy?

Nah, makes sense right? They can't get anyone better, broken people deserve each other's misery.

Beast Boy isn't a nerd though. Maybe a geek but definitely not a nerd.

I find funny that in Young Justice they deliberately changed it so that Greg Cipes still voiced Beast Boy but Tara Strong voices TERRA instead.

A ton of shit, since Raven and Beast Boy isn't forced at all.

Tomato tomatoe, point is he wouldn't be the jock or the popular good guy in a high school musical.

He's a green annoying manlet who uses humour to compensate for the fact he's a fucking freak.

But it’s such a cliche, sometimes I want to see the MC end up with the gloomy cynical deadpan goth instead. Change things up a bit, you know?

I shipped Robin/Raven as a kid because of the Trigon arc.

Iceman and his new love for penis is WAY more forced than BB/Raven. Went from a good character with fun quips to a one-dimensional cock-hungry faggot in the course of like 2 issues. At least BB and Raven have a shared history with BB 'flirting' with all the girls (including Raven) back in TT since the early 80s at least.

Even in TT this wasn't the most forced ship.

Beast Boy is clearly an outgoing type of person. He LOVES attention. That's not s trait you see on a nerd

Honestly? If we're talking about Raven, I'd want to see either of two things:
>She ends up completely alone because of her demonic side, miserable and full of incel anger
>She ends up dating and fucking her dad in human form, continuing the cycle

do you think the original creator would want this?
not sarcastic, its an actual question

>Insert goofy nerd kid who's the class clown, always trying to get the laughs because he'd know they'd otherwise just shun and mock him

Being humorous is one of the 3 ways to be a chad, you know.

Also, he wasn't much of a freak originally,, he was just green and he used that to call attention. Heck, he was the adoptive son of a man richer than BRUCE WAYNE.

Him being a freak is just a shitty trait the cartoon tried to give him.

>Thinking Beast Boy is anything of a chad
Dude fucking turns into a dolphin to try and impress a girl, ends up scaring and pissing her off instead. Dude's got the skin colour of fucking SHREK, this day and age he'd be toast.

femcels like Sae Niijima and Calire Redfield are all the rage nowadays, Raven would make a good femcel, wanting the d but will never get it

>The adoptive son of a man richer than Bruce Wayne
Because the Doom Patrol is for totally normal people and they totally don't have issues.

beast boy should just be a twink

Why is Beast Boy and Raven a forced/annoying ship?

>Beast Boy and Bunker never became a thing
Feels fucking bad, man. BB in that art style looked like he'd enjoy a good dicking too.

Nah. The original creator would've focused more on anime action and trying to copy Guilt Gear creators method of modeling characters.

But he was richer than Bruce. Even Dick was impressed with his mansion.

Also, it's not like Batman is mentally healthy.

Batman also doesn't look like a fucking freak like most of the Doom Patrol OR Beast Boy.

And Mento was a complete asshole. Niles Caulder even more so!

Because Raven is mai waifu and should hook up with my OC user.

Also Star-lord and Kitty Pryde.

>Dude fucking turns into a dolphin to try and impress a girl, ends up scaring and pissing her off instead
What are you even referring to here? Are you talking about the first issue of teen titans?

My OC could beat yours in a fight.

>They can't get anyone better,
Lots of normal dudes have a goth fetish though. Also Beast Boy is too dumb to be considered nerd hes just a slacker asshole aka a guy women would love.

Batman is a rich guy who beats the shit out of poor and/or mentally unhealthy people, it's paranoic as fuck, can't remember the birthday of his son and if he adopts you it's because he wants to use you as a child soldiers that will inevitably get killed by The Joker or something.

Nuh uh!

Also, his dead father from another dimension literally asks him to stop being Batman and spend more time with Damian but he keeps doing it anyway

>the guy who voices Beast Boy is a qt

Being Batman is show he spend time with Damian.

any pairing with Raven sucks because she is nothing more than an edgy waifu for goth feticists

whens the last time a romance worked in Yea Forums?

My OC is omnipotent.

user, Damian was most of the time Dick's patner. Bruce couldn't even remember his birthday in Rebirth and nowadays Damian has gone rogue.

>Damian was most of the time Dick's patner.
Objectively bullshit.

Sam & Luna from The Loud House
No background to them at all there just a ship. WTF

I never realized how handsome Greg Cipes was until just now

Attached: 1544921677884.jpg (600x480, 45K)