List your favorite Spider-Man movies from best to worst!

List your favorite Spider-Man movies from best to worst!

Spider-Man 2

Spider-Man

Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse

Spider-Man: Homecoming

Spider-Man 3

The Amazing Spider-Man

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Attached: Spider-Man_PS4_Selfie_Photo_Mode_LEGAL.jpg (3840x2160, 1.73M)

1.Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse
The rest are live action capeshit so I don't care to see them

The Insomniac game may be (way) too automated, but it wasn't a movie.

SM2 > SM > Homecoming > SM3 > poop > TASM2 > TASM

Homecoming
Amazing 1
Amazing 2

The true best rankings

Homecoming > all that other stupid shit

Attached: 1521365330035.png (268x402, 218K)

>TASM2 > TASM

Attached: spiderverse_ugf040-1106_lm_v11.jpg (2000x993, 276K)

I would just swap Spider-man and Spider-Man into the Spider-Verse

Spider-verse >> Spider-man 2 > Spider-man 1 >> Spider-man 3 > Venom > Homecoming > Amazing 1 >>> Amazing 2

Attached: 1985222462.jpg (1238x1920, 1.32M)

Spider-Man PS4 is on top of that list by a mile honestly

Ridiculously generic, casual opinion you have there

Spider-Man 2>Spider-Verse>Spider-Man>Homecoming>>>>>Shit>The Amazing Spider-Man>Spider-Man 3>The Amazing Spider-Man 2

>mfw I realize I'm probably the only human on the planet who likes Amazing 1 and 2 the most

Attached: its-an-abstract-kind-of-hell-1445986.png (500x525, 104K)

Attached: 1550966541032.jpg (210x240, 5K)

Do you want him to change his opinion simply for the sake of having a less popular "casual" one?

If that's really his opinion that's all well and good but I'd say it's more likely that it's just what he's picked up over time from other people. Anyone with Homecoming at the top is either an outright casual or just don't give a fuck about Spidey.

Or they just don't like having a mannequin swinging instead of Spider-Man. Or they don't like having Spider-man throw homophobic insults. Or they don't like having Spider-man not have tech. Or they don't like organic web shooters. Or they don't like Mary Jane being a huge fucking bitch. Or they don't like that awful acting "you know I'm something of a scientist myself."

Or maybe you're strawmanning because I've said absolutely nothing about the Raimi movies. Take it easy, user.

Nah, Homecoming is the most pleasing Spider-Man movie. Let's get it out of the way first, Amazings were trash. Alright, a lot of people hate on Spider-Man 3, but desu, it's really just more of the same that 1 and 2 had, just a lot more rushed and packed with villains. Raimi's trilogy overall are very fun, but also very campy. This is Not a Bad Thing. They also do a great job of introducing people to the Spider-Man IP. Spider-Man 1 was my first spidermen movie, and I loved it.
But not only is Homecoming the best Spider-Man movie in terms of movie experience, it also contains the best depiction of Spider-Man, and the closest experience to reading Spider-Man comics.
Bro honestly the mannequin thing isn't even a problem, I dont even mind the outrageously bad CGI that was called out for being bad in 2002.
>don't like having Spider-man throw homophobic insults
Literally a non-issue
Source: gayfag
Sure, it's problematic, but it was topical for the time, and nobody gets hurt.
>Or they don't like having Spider-man not have tech. Or they don't like organic web shooters. Or they don't like Mary Jane being a huge fucking bitch. Or they don't like that awful acting "you know I'm something of a scientist myself."
Agree desu, my main reason for putting the trilogy beneath Homecoming is because the camp, while fun and endearing, encroaches on some aspects of Spider-Man.

Weird-ass tastes in this thread

Attached: AYO1BTXO_400x400.jpg (600x600, 112K)

>it also contains the best depiction of Spider-Man, and the closest experience to reading Spider-Man comics
This is actually a lie, straight up. All well and good if you like it as its own movie but there's literally nothing about the thing that inherently says Spider-Man.

Valid arguments can be made for them, honestly. They were pretty damn far from perfect to be sure but they were without a doubt above Homecoming at the very least.

I only bring up the homophobic because I don't like Spider-man being homophobic. Like I get jokes and shit (hell I'm guilty of making them myself probably) but I just don't think Spider-Man SHOULD be making them. Like I'm not outraged over it, I just feel that Spider-man could have made way better quips about his costume than just "lol u r gay."
And your points on the raimi films are honestly really inline with what I think too. My first experience with Spiderman on the bug screen was Spider-Man 1 and as I kid I remember walking out three and saying "man I can't wait for Spiderman 4" but that's because as a kid the campiness was so fucking fun.

TASM2 is a very stupid movie, but the first (also stupid btw) was just a chore

Weird how?

>My first experience with Spiderman on the bug screen
Heh

Spider-Verse > All

Attached: 76C04BDB-4A49-4D3B-B3CF-06D82613A096.jpg (1426x2048, 734K)

1. Spiderman
2. Into the Spiderverse
3. Spiderman 2
4. Spiderman 3
5. The Amazing Spiderman
6. The Amazing Spiderman 2
7. Homecoming

PS4
Into the Spiderverse
Homecoming
Amazing
Getting stabbed in the sack
Amazing 2

weak bait
better bait

Correct list coming through

Spiderman 2
Into the Spiderverse
Homecoming
Spiderman
Spiderman 3
ASM1
ASM2

Attached: 1525137500508.jpg (1401x2048, 643K)

>muh bait
that's my list brainlet. let me guess, you actually liked plebcoming. tell me, do you eat liquid shit for a living or is it just a hobby of yours?

I'm no professional, just a gifted amateur.

I went and pirated Spider-Verse to finally see what Yea Forums is losing their shit over. I never expected a fucking Spiderman cartoon to be the most visually amazing movie I've in the last couple years.

Of the live action movies, I only watched the first two and they are way below. Anyone who puts Raimi movies above Spider-Verse needs to take nostalgia goggles off, I know the movies seemed super cool when we were kids, but they really aren't that good.

Attached: Spider-Man- Into the Spider-Verse (2018).mkv_snapshot_01.23.42_[2019.03.07_19.27.45].jpg (1920x796, 212K)

Or he just has an opinion you don't agree with that isn't bias. There don't need to be excuses for it.

Spider-Man
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man: Homecoming
The Amazing Spider-Man
Spider-Man 3
The Amazing Spider-Man 2