Is she right?

Is she right?

Attached: super.png (899x851, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hx6L7Y5OfI
static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/5751907-smvsmsm.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The headline tells you she's wrong right there, can't you read?

That's the opinion of "John F.Rent", what about yours?

Why do the people on this movie want Carol to be a poochie so badly?

>Brie Larson incorrectly answers question not meant for her
Typical of women.

>(And that's a good thing!)

She can’t beat Sentry or Hyperior, which are marvel’s superman knock offs. So, the answer is no.

Power level crap is cancer.

My opinion is that the attractive comic book character can and the frumpy movie character cannot.

Hell yeah she is.

Attached: carol vs hulk.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

She would overconfidently think she could beat superman and quickly get knocked out.

Sounds like a Carol thing to do

Anyone can defeat anyone, all it comes down to is what the story needs, but judging them based on their powers, I’d say Superman takes it 8/10

So Superman would beat Captain Marvel
No homo

Is she ever right?

I've never heard of Marvel lifting a planet.

Why do I get the feeling the conversation with her went more like this?

Attached: -dZYn4WAJ6lLB6vdiGqIWo_xYko=.gif (480x360, 1.35M)

>Shazam Actor: Cut it out with the console war shit
>Brie Larson: I COULD TOTALLY KICK SUPES' ASS!

Attached: 1512670899223.jpg (1079x1069, 476K)

She knocked out Sentry with a single punch user

The result of that would be her getting uber murdered by the void. I highly doubt whoever wrote that understands the sentry.

>Armageddon has arrived

Attached: Armageddon has arrived.jpg (826x1280, 294K)

She would just kill the void if that happened though.

Attached: 1473935686811.jpg (1080x1080, 787K)

Yeah.

Attached: 1524792154017.jpg (1054x1326, 969K)

That and wasn’t the Marvelfags all over how Superman is too OP while their characters are “relatable”? Pick one jerkoffs

When I power scale, I usually go to where they compare to Dragon ball just cause of how liniar it is in there and Superman would be end of super beyond, Carol is like Mid Android Saga

i tried my best but i need a better angry Brie face

Attached: no.png (783x440, 218K)

I fucking hate this. Thor with the Power stone and Warrior's madness was almost just at par with Thanos when they fought

Its one of those goofy "actor answers google questions" bits.

>“Can Captain Marvel beat Superman?,” the search asked.“I can’t believe you’d have to Google that,” she tells the camera. “Duh.”

Its a throwaway response, if you were an actor playing Falcon and asked if you could beat Supes you'd say the exact same thing. Doesnt mean you believe it, doesn't mean its true.

What a complete and total non-issue. There are real reasons to dislike Brie, this ain't one of them.

Attached: tenor.gif (450x306, 2.09M)

Awesome. Fuck Carol and fuck her fans

Attached: Here+you+go+my+man+_2c833a39b6b86503c756d9968dcfb5ec.jpg (326x326, 23K)

Attached: 1550809462469.jpg (947x647, 65K)

It's a pretty graceful sidestep of companywarring and she could easily mean Supes could beat Carol easily.
But BiC is a casualgate grift site that lives off outrage clicks.

maybe she meant at the box office and RT score.

Just her and Thor(and the entire Avengers) got wrecked by Red Sentry with one hand and then by current Devil Hul and even Namor.

You faggots always post the same webm of that cartoon or pics with the same filename. You and your friends do that shit for mouths you fucking sissy. That's why that mexican faggot got dox'd. I bet he is a friend of yours.

Carol can't do shit. She's not even the most powerful CM. Actually she's the weakest. Even Monica stomps her.

Namor has wrecked nearly every earth hero at one point or another, it just depends on the writer.

Attached: done.png (921x518, 270K)

Geez, chill out user-kun.
This won't make them stop spamming god awful bait threads.

Attached: 1544494457172.png (406x460, 300K)

You shouldn't talk about yourself in the 3rd person while shilling your website, OP.

I have Carol’s official numbers, give me a minute.

Attached: DD554C1C-C114-4CD2-89A3-B96C6E3C57F0.jpg (1024x1590, 456K)

Attached: BEBC5625-6D9F-42A7-A682-7F9C29250B14.jpg (1024x1587, 389K)

Nah Carol would just punch his head off.

Attached: 49440957_395961311140164_1861240754746576266_n.jpg (1080x1080, 74K)

For comparison.

Attached: 10123E99-82E9-41AD-9A2E-BE15C141ABD2.jpg (1024x1596, 432K)

Doing God's work son

How am I supposed to chill if I need to fap and there is someone in the toilet?

Attached: 1197DB82-4C12-4DE6-92F2-67CCC9EC175C.jpg (1024x1596, 597K)

Attached: 3721145C-A063-49AD-AF4D-613250F70CB9.jpg (966x1600, 432K)

For further comparison.

Attached: C42B282D-FCEC-4A19-BA39-1F803BECFAB7.jpg (1024x1596, 439K)

Attached: 09341F2F-61CA-4934-BFA9-5B73E0B3B599.jpg (1024x1585, 558K)

And to be fair.

Attached: F238DB46-53D3-4CF9-8FC6-381E9B133A68.jpg (1024x1586, 467K)

Attached: C602CD25-A095-42EB-8284-180F906FB004.jpg (1024x1591, 527K)

And just because I found the other girl thor.

Attached: C255FACA-B4E5-4B46-8E79-7785740E5B9D.jpg (941x1600, 396K)

She got knocked into orbit by the Hulk after he no sold her attempt to beat him and the Hulk’s got nothing on Superman. It’s no contest

this would've happened

Attached: thot patrol sentry.jpg (653x776, 205K)

HAHAHAHA this bitch a delusional

And neckbeards.

Just because an actor portrays a character doesn't make them anything of an authority about them. I'm sorry to bring up the "not a real comic fan" argument, but I doubt she has read anything with Captain Marvel besides the movie's script.

Monica needs more respect, she should be more up front in the marvel universe.

Based ChadZam

>user can’t stop giving a shit about things they don’t like

Typical retard

I laughed, and that brings me shame.

They already fought in the comic books. It was a curbstomp in Superman's favor.

Why make this a thing?

I think Brie genuinely has a ego problem.

Based

I legit don't know what's up with her? Is it a woman thing or she is just a womanchild?

Superman wouldn't fight Captain Carol unless she posed a direct threat to the safety of others, whether on a cosmic scale or an interpersonal one.

Carol isn't just a normal comic book or movie character anymore. She's vital territory on the battlefield of the current culture war. Sounds cringey as fuck but it's the truth. Carol's success would prove feminism in it's current year form is the dominant philosophy. Her failures in comic books get ignored because comics are small time. But can a movie failure be ignored?

>casualgate
Opinion discarded. Get fresher material.

4U

Attached: CAPTAIN MARVEL IN THE HOOOUSE TONIIIGHT.gif (947x647, 608K)

I guarantee when she was pitched the roll she was told with a whole feminism and "women are the future of the marvel universe" schtick. She is running with it because she knows that's the direction the MCU is going.

>She's vital territory on the battlefield of the current culture war.
I am so sick of this shit. Its almost as if nobody really wants to live in peace. I'm so fucking sick of it all.

Fuck Twitter, fuck feminism, fuck the incels, fuck all of it. Burn it down.

Is she the weakest? Genis is obviously the strongest by far. Phylla should be potentially as strong as Genis, but her ability to constantly fuck up brings her down. Mar-vell vs Carol should be up to which is stronger between cosmic awareness and binary powers. No idea what Monica can or can't do.

But does she really have to insult so many to do this shit?

I mean, that is the modern day feminist ideology in a nutshell after all. Women (particularly white women) are the most privileged and protected class in the entire world.

>"Superman is boring because he's OP"
>"But Captain Marvel is cool because she's OP"

Attached: 1534585900281.png (361x337, 79K)

>OW MY INFINITY STONES

Then there is something inherently wrong with feminism.

She mean in the DCEU and MCU versions? If Carol is really stronger than Thor then she can overpower Superman

However DCEU Superman is way faster than any MCU character even Quicksilver so is not likely that she can even touch him

I feel like I would've watched Captain Marvel if it didn't star Brie Larson. Why didn't Marvel just get some TV actress like they usually do?

>If Carol is really stronger than Thor then she can overpower Superman
>Get's punched a thousand times by a fist that can break continents.

Post the pasta user

Does it really matter? We have a video of Zachary Levi pleading people to cut it out with making his movie another cog in this retarded culture war while Brie is just one menstrual cycle away from saying she could take on the DC Trinity 3 v 1.

Brie Larson is a womanchild. She was homeschooled and has no social skills. T.b.h f.a.m she has more in common with retards in Yea Forums than with anyone else.

/ourgirl/

Claiming your character is better because they are stronger is something a 11 years old boy would do.
HOWEVER, dceu superman is ridiculously strong. He literally could solve an avengers-tier crisis by himself, easily and he kind of did on justice league, it felt like he didn't do more because he didn't wanted the league to look bad.
Could mcu carol beat wonder woman, the flash, cyborg and aquaman together?
Maybe, we can't say for sure until the movie is released.
Could she do it easily? probably not.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hx6L7Y5OfI

Attached: ja.jpg (1524x645, 162K)

... You need to get you more.

Something always bugs me about these arguements moetly because they never factor in is the hero would get a victory via other then a fist fight

the fuck you trying to say m8

She wins if the writer wants her to, she loses if the writer wants her to. It's all up to the fucking writer, how many times do we have to tell you people?

>Thor Girl

man what a great and inspired name

batman should have appeared with the bvs armor.
It would have no sense and completely unnecessary, but it would had been cool, and that's all that matters.

>If Carol is really stronger than Thor then she can overpower Superman
Can't superman break space by punching it?

That's because it reveals the flaw that which character wins most often comes down to the direction the story is meant to take.

>"can"
I mean if they writer is bullshitting like they always do with Batman v. Superman sure.

Is it an earned victory though, is it her fighting him or is it just her knocked him down after two minutes. it's like Catwoman vs the three Flashes, admittedly though that's not the focus of the story.

Personally i think the fight would be a draw.

That's a flaw of the deeper problem that characters like Supes HAVE to job because otherwise his entire comics would be him flying in and solving any problem in two panels.

fucking ESLs

As well as a serious fungus problem.

It's why you see Batman win a lot of these fights, or Flash at wining in a race.

If RDJ said IronMan could beat Superman y'all would be sucking his dick. Fucking hypocritical incels in this thread.

In her numerous fuckups, Carol often does pose such a threat.

RDJ got told to fuck off when talking shit about The Dark Knight.

I remember that. He said he didn't understand the movie and was very proud of it. I guess being a Disney slave makes you dumber?

I love Carol!

The Iron Man suit is officially one of the most powerful weapons in the marvel universe. Stronger than Carol, at any rate.

Too bad he’s become a designated jobber.

He's been getting his asskicked for years,

She's the best!

Attached: D1DgnhtU4AIvuvW.jpg (676x676, 144K)

So has Carol and Thor, really. Being the strongest guy in the room means you will job like a faggot to everything.

At this point, Stark’s first couple of suits have a better record than anything he’s worn since armor wars.

>tfw liked Carol as Ms. Marvel and enjoyed her solo comic

Turning her into Captain Marvel ruined the character.

Phyla was weak as shit. Monica is stronger but would be a bad match up for energy absorption powers.

Combine them into a gif

Carolshills leave!

Stop being a brainlet, just let media be media.
Stop larping your ridiculous imaginary culture war.

Has it always been this bad?

If you involve Kryptonite in this fight then yes Carol can defeat Superman

Carol needs to die.

too much work and they aren't from the same scene

Superman can alter a planet's orbit

>be an incel
>female makes an argument that has nothing to do with sex or gender
>makes it about sex or gender

Genuine question.
Why are incels obsessed with women, yet hate them so much.

>Shazam Actor: Cut it out with the console war shit
Elaborate?

Who's the womanlet?

Maybe in some corners of the internet but never this openly or mainstream.
Now retards are actually wasting a lot of potentially useful attention on their tard wars.

>intelligence only 1 point higher on that scale compared to the God of Thunder that talks using "ye olde" speech patterns and doesn't understand Earth tech

Attached: 7643686.jpg (227x222, 8K)

Carol isn't a bright bulb.

>fucking Goku can't beat Superman regardless of what fanboys say
>thinking Captain Marvel has a chance against the Man of Steel

The dc v marvel thing

I really do hope this blows over. But there's people making money from this now.

Oooh

>Is she right?
Not comic book sales, not in merch sales, not in popularity polls and I'm willing to bet ticket sales.

So no.

Yep, a legion of easily manipulated dumbasses are keeping this shit alive.
Look at this damned thread, a bunch of tardlets angry over a stupid answer to a stupid question that was given by someone who didn't expect anyone to take it seriously.
I'd be willing to bet that ugly retarded frog comic idiot is already working on a retarded video to milk his mindless followers as we speak, and the sad part?
Not one of them will even consider the fact they might be wasting everyone's time on literally nothing.

Attached: Halcha.png (991x796, 47K)

Wendy Kawasaki

Nah I hate her but carols at least buu tier. I think she could beat Majin Vegeta but not super saiyan 3.

Thanks user

Was she the one that took a Twitter pic of herself saying "thinking of Stan Lee while at this Diner. RIP" or something?

Personally I blame Gamergate. Oh sure there's corruption in journalism but I think somewhere a long the line someone realised that "Hey they maybe corrupt but they get money we should do that to"

She literally has Android “I suck your energy” powers.

Oh definirely.
The problem is the Gamergate/culturewar/Cg crowd are literally just as corrupt and money hungry as any group they're complaining about.
I mean, the simple fact they need to blow literally everything the side they dehumanize and demonize does out of proportion just to pretend to stay relveant demonstrates the fact they're literally the exact same thing they're supposedly fighting.
The funny thing is "SJW" types aren't nearly as powerful or wide spread as the idiots claim, they just take outliars and random benign liberal crap and spin it into some deranged conspiracy to use cartoons/games/comics to turn men into women or some shit.
Honestly the right wing needs to get back on it's meds.

>just as corrupt
when did the CG crowd pressure an indie publisher to drop a book?
all the pros had to do was ignore Meyer, now they are fucked with all the right wing comic book news sites popping up.

When?

Yep.

Attached: sjws.jpg (500x433, 39K)

Based

She can’t beat most of the Justice League. Also couldn’t beat 18.

Yeah fuck her.

I think anti-SJWs are worse.
Half the intelligence and triple the angry bandwagon riding gulliability.

Like I care they caused his book to get dropped, dumbass shouldn't have been throwing rocks at them.
And Right wingers are reactionary, they were going to start sipping that CG coolaid eventually either way.

>Carol isn't just a normal comic book or movie character anymore. She's vital territory on the battlefield of the current culture war. Sounds cringey as fuck but it's the truth. Carol's success would prove feminism in it's current year form is the dominant philosophy. Her failures in comic books get ignored because comics are small time. But can a movie failure be ignored?
This is the dumbest fucking thing I've read in a while. Did you read what you read? The idea that some comic book character actually matters is fucking stupid. This character and his fixation on stupid pop culture shit was a joke for a reason.

Attached: Comic_Book_Guy.png (500x373, 201K)

He's not wrong

is it just me, or is she retardedly light for someone who is almost 6ft? I'm a manlet /fit/izen and still outweigh her by almost 60lbs despite being three inches shorter.

Sadly it’s al matter of narrative
If they sell you the idea that the success of captain marvel is the success of feminism and people believe it to be true then it might as well be
Considering how defensive everyone is about the movies reception Disney plans seems to be working

Thor's power level fluctuates dramarically.

Thor is about Thanos level period because Thanos is an Eternal and Thor is half Elder God.

The thing is that anti-SJWs really do have all the same whiney stupid "triggered" behaviours, level of groupthink, hugboxes, and buzzwords as SJWs. It's the exact same behaviour, just bitching about slightly different things. But if you point out they're just as annoying as SJWs the only response is "NO U" or "enlightened centrist" memes, not a genuine argument for why shrieking, crying, and threats/SWATing because a D-List celebrity or worse some random nobody said something they didn't like once isn't idiotic. It's a bunch of hysterical sobbing over nothing.

>I think anti-SJWs are worse.
Normal people call those "normal people".

Or, you know, you're arguing against a strawman?

Last time I checked Anti-SJWs are not pushing clearly marxist rhetoric into divding people into neat little controlable catagories.

So nah, no matter how whiny an Anti-SJW is not as bad as a SJW.

I haven't seen captain marvel's movie but I'm sure the actress who plays the character is talking about the live action version of each character.
movie superman is not that powerful, a nuclear bomb leaves him out of combat for a while, I dont know what kind of powers will captain marvel have but beating movie superman is not that difficult, I'm 100% convinced movie iron man could take him out

Brie pls

>It's the exact same behaviour
The SJWs have a lot of friends who write a never ending parade of hit pieces.
The worst thing the CG crowd does is tell people they suck on twitter and laugh about a fat man in his basement cutting up Rose Rico dolls.

Do you even know where the word "triggered" comes from?
Last time I checked, nobody other than SJWs claimed to get PTSD from fucking twitter posts.

Congrats, you're literally that image.

The thing you dumb SJW fucks don't seem to realize is why everyone hates you so much.
The reason garbage like "Iron Sights" doesn't get more hate is because it's a literal who, making a literal who comic, about literal who characters. It's a self-contained dumpster fire that doesn't affect anything.
The reason why everyone absolutely detests SJWs is because they weasel their way into things that people actually give a shit about, and completely ruin them, whether it's comics, video games, news media, etc.
And after they have sufficiently completely destroyed whatever it is people originally liked, they have the goddamn audacity to not even say "sorry", but to literally blame the fans of the media they completely ruined.
"Anti-SJWs", AKA normal human beings do not do this. It is entirely a one-sided issue.

Attached: SJWs.jpg (521x349, 18K)

>a nuclear bomb leaves him out of combat for a while,
After he breathed in a load of kryptonite. Twice

No

And then they fug

Isn't captain marvel who Rogue stole her super strength from?

Wasn't rogue repeatedly flattened by juggernaut and other super strong guys?

Attached: e6210aac975c039e848bb758f92d9fc0.jpg (500x691, 68K)

BvS isnt even about power its about morality.

I love how cheeky the Chadzam marketing is getting.

Attached: 0CCDA93C-0186-43C9-AE38-6C072325028E.jpg (645x995, 185K)

>And after they have sufficiently completely destroyed whatever it is people originally liked, they have the goddamn audacity to not even say "sorry", but to literally blame the fans of the media they completely ruined.
Do you really think there are people like that?

Attached: ok maybe they do exsist.png (985x795, 527K)

Anti-SJWs are not "normal people," who don't pay much attention to arguing about movies or cartoons. Anti-SJWs spend hours a day making videos and tweets screaming about this or that irrelevant non-issue, and that specific behaviour makes them anti-SJWs. It's the same way that SJWs are not "normal people" who believe in civil rights and democracy, it's whining about dumb shit that doesn't matter that makes them SJWs. As for , celebrity drama impacts such a tiny percent of the population it doesn't matter much. But the correct solution is to ignore both the SJW complaining about Thor and Captain Marvel and the anti-SJW complaining about Disney's Mulan or Into the Spiderverse. If you don't listen to some wealthy idiot from NYC or LA and give their opinions huge weight they'll stop mattering. Of course the same thing is true with anti-SJWs, and to be honest I'm only more annoyed with them because I don't read clickbait or use twitter or tumblr but I do use Yea Forums, so I only have to put up with one of the groups.

Crossover JL and Avengers.

>I do use Yea Forums, so I only have to put up with one of the groups.
What?
What board have you been using?
its called Yea Forumsmblr for a reason

>a nuclear bomb leaves him out of combat for a while,
After being poisoned with Kryptonite.

This is actually in-character for Carol

no, it's obviously not just a difference of opinions, one are activists with a set of ideas actively trying to subvert and reform culture without bothering to convince anyone. when you resist and argue their points, they assign you your motives, and use slimy dishonest subversive tactics to lobby (often successfully) to silence your opinions, and do it all with a feeling of moral superiority. calling the people reacting identitical just because they're also vocal and whine is silly.

That is so in character, the only way it would be more in character is if she started screaming racial slurs at Superman calling him a filthy alien and being drunk of her ass.

>almost as if nobody really wants to live in peace
Hey you nailed it. SJWs spend every day of their lives actively looking for something to get offended about, and then attempt to destroy it.

and u spend your entire day here so what the point.

Which issue?

JLA/Avengers or DC vs. Marvel?

>incels
Reddit.

Very cool!

>Do you really think there are people like that?
Does Bendis exist in real life?

Attached: bendis.gif (355x200, 1.4M)

Not MLK.

Nigger, SJWs and your ilk have been made fun of since the 90s.
Did you literally never watch "Fresh Prince of Bel Air"?
Everyone has always hated you.

Attached: eat her.jpg (1350x1875, 237K)

static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/5751907-smvsmsm.png

Attached: 1551921907248.jpg (1280x872, 119K)

>it's whining about dumb shit that doesn't matter
And here we've reached the crux of the issue.
You dumb SJWs consider our hobbies to be "dumb shit that doesn't matter".
You don't give a shit about the hobbies you ruin, because you consider them to be "dumb shit that doesn't matter".
I'm about to blow your mind:
Some people care about the hobbies that you consider to be "INCEL MANCHILD INCEL ALTRITE LMFAO", and, you might want to sit down for this one, get upset when you completely fuck it up.

Attached: retards.jpg (473x725, 77K)

What?

>the solution is to ignore them

are all centrists subhuman?

Wrong thread.

Oh hell yeah. This doesn’t look like DC vs Marvel or JLA/Avengers though?l. What is the name of the series.

>mispelt lightning
>"lightening" and "arrived" not in bold
it's SHIT

Attached: 1511565581382.jpg (512x548, 16K)

>Carol is so powerful!

Attached: yeah carol.jpg (1332x2048, 770K)

>she could totally beat

Attached: you totally could beat.jpg (1332x2048, 806K)

What's the point of even writing these ridiculously OP characters written to beat anything they ever come across? They're boring as fuck.

>because she's so powerful, and like, iconic

Attached: the hulk....jpg (1332x2048, 965K)

Have you read All-Star Superman?

Remember when Chris Hemsworth said Wonder Woman could defeat Thor?
I'm sure you didn't made a thread back then DCuck.

Goku.
Not the manga or anime Goku, no, the US movie Goku. Fresh from defeating 'not green shit we'll fix it in post' Piccolo.

Fuck movies.

What happens?

>DCuck
Incoming ban.

Superman is dying so he has to make the best of the year he has left. It’s fucking fantastic. Made me love Superman

How can she beat Superman if she can't even beat Aquaman

It is obvious she is right. anyone could defeat Superman. Harley defeated Superman recently.

Gawd, marvelfags are so desperate.

The SJWs cry out in pain as they strike you.

Certainly wasn't JLA Avengers, though they certainly made a point of showing Supes curbstomp Thor.

Can't you fucking read faggot. He's clearly telling you what to think. Don't ask stupid questions.

Well, that settles that.

Because they want the MCU to hurry up and be over.

Attached: pucci.jpg (600x850, 92K)

That thread was 100% made.

You are correct. +1 internet for you user.

I mean, I think we all know that here. What I can't believe is how obvious the push is.

It's not like RDJ hasn't been in more confusing shit than the least confusing Nolan film.

Hulk's sass is great.

I unironically go to reddit more than Yea Forums

Comics and movies aren't the same

Basic bitch cosmic vs 2nd coming allegory

Yep Cpt Marvel is so going to win.

How often do you get to punch a cunt as sanctimonious as Carol out of the atmosphere?

True. Comics are, as we can see here, better.

10 years ago maybe
But the state of the comics now is just plain ass

Those are from 2015 event. So no. Also, unlike the amazing MCU movies?

It's a pun, Cap's here to lighten the day.

Zachary Levi posted a video saying people don’t need to pit Shazam against Captain Marvel, we can have both

Starlight Bullying Ship? Hot

No shit, and I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up pissing one of the other MCU actors and actresses or ends up causing a scene at one point.

Jesus you people don't read comics do you? They fought in issue 2 Carol was trying to fight supes and got her ass whooped so fast supes was able to help Green lantern against wonderman

Normies gonna normie.

I'm surprised comic´s Superman did not punch the way into reality yet.

Superman caught Mjlonir! (Did I spell that right?)

It’s Mjolnir, but mostly right

Wow you actually admitted to being a giant faggot

Stop shilling your retarded website. Stop shilling dumb pathetics rumors. Just stop shilling

He did which when it took place I was pissed but the more I thought about ..he's fucking superman!

From what i've seen, the typical anti-anti-SJW "centrist" is just pretending to be neutral but never criticizes SJWs or gets hyper defensive whenever someone does.

That's why reddit has dozens hot girls posting nudes daily

By the same logic it has cuckoldry, r/the_donald, myriad far-left subreddits, and a subreddit for every fetish you can think of.

Reddit is cancer and you willingly participate in it.

ur still a faggot

If she absorbs all the energy from the yellow sun, yes, she could kill super man. But otherwise, he’d probably beat her cause she’d never doom the world like that.

Your mouth would be thor too if you had to have his hammer in your mouth

>winded after 3 punches
I don't even like Carol but this really feels like it's underplaying her.

Can she emit specific types of energy she's absorbed or does it just turn to generic energy once she has it?

She got btfo by Sentey so no

Is that a rare busty Captain Marvel?

It's more original than the one they were shilling for a while.

Attached: ther.jpg (1375x2088, 1.14M)

true but the sjw side is just way gayer.

I was actually really surprised how many lefties we had on here. No wonder this place was so trash.

10 years ago comics were fucking awful.

Monica is probably the strongest marvel hero under the Silver Surfer

Damn, who is empowering Billys cock?

unironically, yes

Attached: baste.jpg (275x183, 3K)

Sentry rn should be about as OP as Superman is without meta bullshit, so let's see how this goes.

Attached: sentry gets restrained 1.jpg (1041x1600, 476K)

And yeah

Attached: sentry gets restrained 2.jpg (1041x1600, 408K)

Damn, Yea Forums is still seething about the RT score?

>Is she right
Nope.

OP worded it badly, yes

the Ghostbusters movie is ignored.
thing is the sooner we ignore the Russian anger posting the sooner we can go back to ignoring Carol. If people really want this movie to fail due to the fact this culture war is fucking stupid in the first place, then ignore the movie and the posts about it.

I blame people who look to start shit because they are bored. such as young journalists who make shit up for views.

if she had kryptonite, but a counter-argument would be, "as long as anyone has kyptonite on them, i.e. Lex and Bats, anybody could win against him."

That does sound like something she would do.

Do skrulls in this universe have other powers besides shapeshifting? I've only seen the trailers and she seems to struggle against them quite a lot.

I know it's meant to be a knife, but for a brief moment, I could swear T'challa was lobbing a dildo

You know, it does look really phallic. I mean really.

What is this from? Jen's in her current stupid form so I'm guessing its recent.

TECHNICALLY she is correct because Monica was the original character to use the Captain Marvel moniker and Monica really could defeat Superman. Like, easily. Just use light spectrum analysis on him to figure out what he's made of and realize he has a solor shield vulnerable to the red spectrum and utilize her light powers to that effect. Boom, one dead Superman.

Unless she has Kryptonian anatomy she isn't going to be able to do much damage to him. He's just too God Damn invulnerable.
She on the other hand is very vulnerable.

>She on the other hand is very vulnerable.
sexist much?

>All these years DCfags keep telling me that Supahmate is not OP and is completly reasonable
>Everytime i see these " Can X beat Supumang" thread the answer is always nuh uh

Sick of your lies

Attached: ugh2.png (279x336, 73K)

This is the irony of the DC friend.
If you start a discussion about how the DC heroes are too OP, they'll argue endlessly that they aren't.

But dare to say that the most ridiculous character from another franchise could beat one of them, and they'll spend an entire thread laughing that no one could ever possibly match DC heroes.

Superman is OP. He's inherently OP. But he's not TOO OP, in that his OPness does not prevent him from being well written, or having good stories, as people claim when they call him too OP.

>tl;dr Supes is OP, but that's not a problem

He's faster and more versatile than any character in the MCU. If you go to comic vine, people believe that he can kill full IG thanos because of this.

This. At least with Shazam and WW they have magic, there's no point in beating him with raw power alone.

t.mcuck

>Talking about comic supimu
>Drag the movie shit out of nowhere

DCfags sure have lot of inferiority complex

Attached: your tear.jpg (302x222, 29K)

>My opinion is that the attractive comic book character can and the frumpy movie character cannot.
what?

yeah, sure

Jeff Lemires short Sentry series that finished up a few months ago.

was basically used to bring Sentry back into the MU and leave him to be used by whoever

The war is coming. The centrists will be the first to be slain.

it's just a fucking movie

Bruh, MCU Thor is weak as shit, and DCEU Supes can shift tectonic plates. Her being stronger than Thor is immaterial, because he isn't stronger than Superman.

It would've been, but it wouldn't really have made a difference other than serving as a cool BvS callback. He nearly got his shit wrecked in that suit, and this was when Clark was holding back.

that's what I mean when I said "no sense and completely unnecessary".

>not that powerful

He manhandles supertankers and can move tectonic plates

He flies at mach 20 and moves nearly as fast as the Flash

He bitch slapped the daughter of Zeus and held his own against the most dangerous martial artist on Earth without his super strength

He projects thermal blasts at 10,000 °F from his eye sockets

And as others have pointed out, he survived that nuke after being poisoned by Kryptonite and nearly getting killed

They nerfed him quite a bit from his comics iteration, but homeboy is still stupid powerful

Fair enough

I'm personally disappointed that the TDKR bat tank never made an appearance

I was disscusing with my friends how batman wasn't ready for huge threats like doomdsday and that all he could do in bvs was running away but at least, it would make him learn and prepare, and we would see new big batman toys in justice league.
Then, the spiderbat-tank was destroyed like a bitch

why did she go super saiyan?

>no bulge
0/10

fighting skill 4
powerlevelfags keep talking about how he has thousands of years of experience

There is no argumentt. DC is op by the standards of weaklings.

I honestly loved BvS, though I can see why others didn't even I don't personally agree with their reasoning. Coming off of that, Justice League really was a letdown. It wasn't the bad CGI, the obviousness of the dual director problem, or even the dialogue, which was goofy in places but on the whole actually quite good. More than anything, it was their failure to really capitalize and build on shit. The one exception was that they actually concluded Batman's redemption arc. And even then, they go and make him the butt of the joke, rather than repurposing his BvS menace for heroic ends.

bvs batmand and jl batman felt like two completely different characters.

goku ends up fighting people that can somehow one hit ko planets, i think he should be fine against supes

People that dedicate their internet life raging against "muh SJW" are definitely normal people, they are retards trying their hardest to find shit to be angry about just like SJWs, only their particular brand of shit to get angry about is different.

The only real difference is that anti-SJWs dont get hired by MARVEL/DC, so they're an irrelevant kind of retard.

ahhh, Solomon's wisdom in action

If Falcon actor legitimately believes Falcon can defeat Superman, we would call him a fucking idiot.

>"my mary sue can beat their gary stu"
Eh. The fight would be entirely a constant loop of powers being added to counter the powers being added...which would immediately be countered by more powers.

If she's so powerful, why are there still crime, suffering, and assorted other problems in the world?

Bruce essentially becomes a whole new man, but it really isn't spelled out that well. The rage he held on to in BvS was gone by the time of JL. His new purpose in JL was not revenge anymore, but instead to pay the price of his actions and save Superman.

That kind of talk is gonna get you a straight ass Kryptonite Fear gas in the face

Attached: c55b78e6fc4f02cdc68960ba0f3821a0.jpg (1024x768, 186K)

So this is just another storm in a teacup bullshit?

Face it, both Supes and Private Marvel are useless outside their special spotlights. Despite somehow being omnipotent godlike saviors, the worlds still manage to be shitholes where their villains get to run free and murder/rape/arson/jaywalk.

Captain Marvel can just absorb the energy from Superman's body and give him the "Ms. Marvel" treatment.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Maybe she's half floating and doesn't notice?

Attached: fap a kryptonian.jpg (768x848, 226K)

I call them the same but with a taste for different flavour

She was top of her class at MIT. She's a legitimate genius. Just not a Super genius.
Thor doesn't understand Earth tech in the same way you don't understand the inherent intricacies of mung architecture. His Ye olde speech patterns aren't even him speaking english. He uses the all-tongue which automatically translates whatever he says.to whatever the most appropriate translation is for the listener.

yeah yeah yeah, he has his faith on humanity back blablabla
still
>oh yep, something definitely bleeding
bvs batman would say quips like that

has the Sentry appeared since then? I'm kinda curious of what marvel is going to do with him.

and he said a spinal tap reference at the same time
remember that is also important.

He is better off in space limbo. Although Cates might involve him in his GotG and use him as a fodder to wank off CGR.

>X can beat Y in a fight

Did you know in biology and paleontology we have a specific name for these kind of entry level retards with only a shallow interest and asking retarded questions like this.

We call them Awesomefags.

doesn't sound too demeaning to be honest, it almost sounds like a compliment.

>anyone who can beat Thor can beat Superman
Thor children sit down

it carries pejorative context because there only things there interested in are things that look 'awesome' and the only thing they will ever do is ask some variation of "in a fight who would win" and then get angry when there told there particular thing wouldn't win then start sperging about how you dont know shit.

basically the goku vs superman debate just with t.rex and spinosaurus

Your wisdom will go on.

Attached: precisely.png (1208x196, 43K)

Just swap Hulk with Superman.

Attached: 6620240-ms.+marvel+owned+3.jpg (1988x3056, 2.08M)

Jeez, it's like Captain Planet did a sex change operation and turned emo.

It’s jla/avengers user, like the third issue

Nah I think Cates (after Dr Strange appearance) respects Sentry enough not to fuck him up like this

No one can defeat Superman, the original mary-sue.

There are very specific ways to beat superman that are slightly rare but not out of the realm of reason to get it you try. Most characters with magic can wreck Superman,. A Green Lantern can take him if they remember that they can make kryptonite.The problem is that retards always try to use a character that can only brute force a win on Superman as an option when that's never going to work.

>Holy Moley I feel low!

Quick question.

So Firestorm, he (they?) have/has the ability to transmute matter. If Firestorm transmuted a rock into Kryptonite, could Firestorm beat Superman?

Yes, yes it is.

What confused me was Kyle wearing his Post-Hand Of God suit. I thought JLA/Avengers was a 90s comic.

He could transmute the most of the entire planet to it on a whim. His only "weakness" to his transmutation is a mental block on altering organic matter. Now he would have trouble surviving his win if he was stupid and within laser range while obviously being the one who did it, but he can absolutely do it. Superman also has ways to win in a fight, (eg just punch him really quickly) but if firestorm gets off any moves it's mostly over for Superman. I guess maybe superman can stall if he made a lead lined place or suit quickly enough, but firestorm can just transmute that too.
TLDR Superman is an underdog in that situation unless firestorm is dumb enough to warn the guy with super speed about his attack.

Not even Godzilla?

That only even worked because he had a limited supply of Kryponite.

I still cannot understand why people think Godzilla is some god level character. Yes he can survive a black hole and raged himself out of hell, which people deem as powerful, but that isn't anywhere near the BS some of the comicbook Mary Sues have done.

He canonically defeated Galactus. That puts him above more than 90% of comic book characters.

When?

I don't think you know how weak big G is and how many people he has jobbed for.

Back during the 80s. They didn't show it on panel, but near the end of it galactus showed up and he casually chased him off.
It's the same one where he was shrunk down with pym particles and Dum Dum had a fistfight with him when he was human sized.

>She's vital territory on the battlefield of the current culture war
literally nobody but a couple of virgins and sjw's online even give a shit about this irrelevant gay shit.
Christ all fucking mighty how did the anti-sjw's become as cringey as the sjw's in like what, 4 years? Good while it lasted.