We post absolute show stealers

We post absolute show stealers.

Attached: 5a635b8d873b9fe677907c76cc54e7b3.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Attached: AcademicSeriousBarbet-size_restricted.gif (332x250, 613K)

or rather show savers

Attached: 7d.jpg (832x534, 46K)

Would've watched an entire series about these guys.

excellent taste

Attached: Spicer.jpg (450x338, 25K)

Am I fucking insane or did he not have a spin off show or something?

>be black user
>excited about seeing a black Disney princess
>but found myself enjoying the insanely cute and funny as hell Charlotte more than Tiana
I have shame.

Attached: tumblr_m8x2rfdhvu1rsfpfeo1_400.jpg (400x400, 47K)

Attached: 1525204458559.png (1280x720, 573K)

Is there any bland Kim Possible characters?

Kim Possible

They really were the only good villains the show had. The Senor Senors were kinda fun sometimes, but all the others weren't worth a shit.

Attached: dick dastardly.jpg (638x425, 51K)

Also Orpheus in the earlier seasons, and Triester/Triester-Hulk.

Attached: Gary Venture Brothers.gif (500x282, 410K)

The backstory was always the best bit of the episode.

Attached: Doof.png (500x280, 173K)

I'll second this with Shore and Brock
runner up is Monarch and Dr.Girlfriend

Attached: cooljob.jpg (500x280, 34K)

Venture Brothers is a weird case where a large majority of the cast steal the show from each other.

Ah Perry the Platypus, what an unexpected surprise

All great, but every scene with Red Death is amazing.
I also thought Presto-Change-o was pretty cool.

Attached: Red Death.jpg (970x545, 35K)

>Cue elaborate, nonsensical but thematic trap.

This guy and these two are the best.

Attached: 200px-Jessie_and_James_first_appearance.png (200x150, 56K)

I literally enter this thread to post him, he was the best part of the whole thing

>Brock
>runner up is Monarch and Dr.Girlfriend
Those are all main characters, not show-stealers.
If you had said Shore Leave and Hunter Gathers you would have been technically correct. The best kind of correct.

Pic related, the Zapper.

Attached: zap and kif.jpg (688x514, 65K)

Attached: Avery_Jr.jpg (720x540, 48K)

Attached: Dan Halen.jpg (311x231, 36K)

Attached: Star Girl.jpg (368x449, 16K)

Attached: Cotton Hill.jpg (280x210, 27K)

Attached: 1464492735921.gif (643x539, 1.96M)

Attached: 1399896362699.gif (387x300, 1.89M)

Fair, then Billy boy and the Albino.

Those two are the writer's self-inserts, of course they get a lot of good parts in the show. They were always going to stick around.

The number of people posting the main, recurring villains to a show tells me there are a lot of not-very-smart people on Yea Forums, OP included.

Show stealers aren't main characters or the main antagonists. They are tertiary characters who were intended as one-offs or minor characters who became incredibly popular fan-favorites.

Attached: Marjorine.jpg (425x319, 16K)

Attached: Quad Laser.jpg (274x184, 11K)

the thread is show stealers, I didn't read 'side characters' specifically. Hell as 'main' as some of the characters posted on here are, would it make a difference if they 'carry' the show even though they aren't the main focus?

Attached: 1e8.jpg (498x280, 20K)

Agreed, every character shines whenever they show up.

The thread is for characters that are better than the protagonist, get over yourself.

This is Yea Forums levels of autistic semantics that kills the fun desu.

Skeletor can't be a "show-stealer" because he's integral to most of the show's plots, same as Shego and Doofenshmurtz (sp) and the Monarch.
They literally ARE the show, they are intended to be popular and important to scenes.

Attached: Edna Mode.jpg (282x216, 11K)

>This is Yea Forums levels of autistic semantics
No, the OP just made a "who's your favorite character in a cartoon show" thread.

Villains being more interesting than the main hero is hardly novel or noteworthy.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Based on what, your speculation
>shego
>doofenshmurtz
writing characters well =/= they are the main focus
especially when the shows you referenced are all named after the characters said shows are focusing on.
>Kim Possible
>PHINEASE and FERB
>THE VENTURE BROS
Monarch isn't always the antagonist each episode
and Doofensmurtz is a serviceable deus ex machina most the time to fix what phineas and ferb do. The fact these characters are well liked/written are incidental. Also what said, don't shoe horn your gay ideology on how these threads are supposed to go you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1536174055093.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Is this the power of autism?

Attached: tAgBSSo.jpg (593x647, 115K)

These 2 are the real soul of the Pokemon anime specially in the LA Dub

Attached: EP16150.jpg (200x136, 8K)

>Monarch isn't always the antagonist each episode
The show's writers have stated in the art book that on many occasions they were going to create some new villain, but then thought "why aren't we just using the Monarch?"
He's in almost as many episodes as Brock. He's in the pilot. He has entire episodes where he's the main character. He's in practically every episode in the last 3 seasons.
Your shitty thread was dying after the villains from a few CN kiddie shows were posted. I'm sorry I created a discussion about your mis-use of terminology. I'll be suitably shamed if it turns out you are just "special".

Attached: monarch.jpg (359x236, 17K)

What's this about guy, did a thread of yours died and you saw this thread and wanted to be an elitist for the sake of being a dick or what?

Attached: 1533264259249.png (187x252, 52K)

>I'm sorry I created a discussion about your mis-use of terminology.
Get over yourself, retard.

In Yea Forums doing that is considered a tradition.

They were relatibly funny...the show was crap though.

I think the monarch Is easily the most interesting character in the show. Him and 21 have really been getting built upon the past few seasons

All this post really says is that you aren't interested in the thread, which is fine. It doesn't make you right about what a show stealer is though.