12 years into production

>12 years into production
>none of the Disney characters and worlds with extremely huge demands (chernabog, gargoyles, oswald, treasure planet, moana & maui etc) even appear
>instead we get gayass frozen, gayass monster inc no one asked for and hercules world for the bazillionth time

I was dissapointed even before the game was realeased

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000419917137.jpg (960x540, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/11d1TKd4ZKZd41pJKQ77bKz4YxJx8_Mojz2KMpNvTrvU/preview?fbclid=IwAR0sUfxBEriVetl208U-Q9A78YOV1iPSLA5Pwa-XRVOMgE6wJQt9j5m6iK4
youtube.com/watch?v=OfNgrQJ69z8
khwiki.com/Dark_Seeker_Saga
youtube.com/watch?v=vWyCL3sdXq
youtu.be/dgnj_fgKsfQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>gargoyles, treasure planet
>extremely huge demand

Sure

Monsters inc was fucking great you faggot

Your parents are also disappointed you even like this kind of game

>extremely huge demands
*citation needed

Weak bait

my demands were huge

I think he meant extremely huge people were demanding them.

Attached: Average KH fan.jpg (640x427, 47K)

why do they insist on having hercules over and over again? are they legally obliged to do it or something ? so Disney gets to keep the copyrights on greek mythology ?

Titans were best part of first one and you need an arena for secret bosses

who are the secret bosses in kh3?

It's a secret

Barry also trolls Yea Forums I see

Poor guy is on life support after not just Kh3 but DMC5 too blow his darling ff15 out of the water

>Chernabog
Literally already dead.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

I think Moana came a bit too late to be included. Maybe in the next game, whenever that happens.

They killed him again in dream drop distance too.
And nomura asked about Oswald but Disney said no

>treasure planet
>huge demand
Didn't that movie flop?

1.) Final Fantasy Characters were super important to the Hercules World (lel)
2.) James Woods
3.) The story called for Sora to restore his power. Herc lost his and got it back, so its a good thematic thing
4.) Showing off the PS4 taking a world from old games and upscaling it to current day graphics

That was a dream of Chernabog.

> game spent 12 years stuck in development hell
> it turns out to be shit
Who could have seen this coming? Certainly not me.

*4 years minus 1 because they switched engines

So he loses his pants when he becomes a monster?

The problem isn’t the worlds chosen themselves but the plot.

Frozen would have been way better if Sora was introduced to the girls before Elsa ran off and she and Anna took turns being his party members for example.

He loses everything but the jacket and necklace, thus that leads to the conclusion that he loses his nipples, belly button and genitalia as well.

Imagine falling for this meme. Is everyone on Yea Forums this retarded?

From interviews it sounds like world's that are just the movie mightve been forced by the teams involved with those movies.

Like the frozen and tangle teams are still things.

The Post game was removed to be sold to you at a later date. It also let them put more production time into Let It Go.

>I was dissapointed even before the game was realeased
Well, as you should have, it's Kingdom Hearts

yes

I'm waiting for a Final Mix version to see if they add in some better stuff. Pleasantly surprised by the Einhander fanservice, though.

>gayass monster inc

Shit taste.

>hercules world for the bazillionth time

Unlike the newer content, Hercules has a small team and Nomura can work easier with them. It's why he can do stuff like have Sora go to Hercules to talk about an actual dilemma he's facing in the main plot as opposed to something like Frozen where he's just in the background the whole time and doesn't really get to impact the movie plot at all.

Also, Nomura likes Hades.

Why is Disney so stingy?

Nomura would never agree to Gargoyles. He doesn't like the idea of Xanatos out smarting Xehanort.

My biggest issue is there was no WTF world

1 had NBX.
2 had Tron.
3 had nothing.

yes it did

He's going to be used and loved one day, right guys? Right?

Attached: 3f539f529e3b430317a360e72661ac89.png (637x352, 281K)

It went on a movie per movie base
On one hand we have Big Hero 6, where the story is basically a sequel to the movie, or Hercules, that has an heavily modified version of (part of) the climax to include the KH characters, and on the other we have Frozen, where the story and characters are evidently so pure and sacred for its authors that you can’t change anything and you can barely interact at all, but hey, they had as going around finding the pieces of one of the worst comic relief characters in Disney history, it’s something, isn’t it?

I messed up, I actually wanted to say Horned King instead of chernabog

>Showing off the PS4 taking a world from old games and upscaling it to current day graphics
Not that I don't agree with the rest of your post because you're right, but goddamn if I wouldn't have preferred them taking another crack at Wonderland instead.

Pretty sure MI was the WTF world, as in
>HOLY SHIT WE GET TWO PIXAR MOVIE WORLDS?

Attached: TWO.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Clearly Normura must have been more interested in Pixar films this time round, especially since they were so well done:
>Not rehashes of a movie, instead are their own plot lines with character development of Disney characters
>Actually relevant to the plot of the larger series
>BTFO Young Xehanort
>BTFO Vanitas
God Toy Story was easily the best Disney World. Frozen was easily the worst, though the climax fight with Marshmallow was pretty great.

Pixar actually had a hand in crafting the stories of the worlds. It's why they low key mock the shonen bullshit.

Kingdom Hearts is actually canon to Toy Story now, that world IS the one from the movies and it takes place between 2 and 3.

>treasure planet,

Treasure Planet is known as one of the biggest animated film bombs ever. They’re not gonna reference it ever again

Because Herc is about finding out how to become a true hero and how it's the strength of the heart that maters and not of one's muscles. It fits in with KH motif of how being good and having a strong heart is the true source of power. However I still agree.

>Tfw no more Halloween Town.
>Tfw Genie didn't even come back as a summon.
>TRON Legacy and Hunchback wasted on 3D.
>Frozen world was literally a cluster fuck.

Attached: 1476612002769.png (300x300, 120K)

One of these but with two swords and belts and zippers on it. That's it

Attached: 250px-Invisible_KH.png (250x320, 64K)

With spinny things on its feet

So barring the gay shit though knowing Nomura I wouldn't be fucking surprised what's everyone's thoughts on the sleeping world theory? Is it a solid defense to why the game feels so badly written and unfinished?
docs.google.com/document/d/11d1TKd4ZKZd41pJKQ77bKz4YxJx8_Mojz2KMpNvTrvU/preview?fbclid=IwAR0sUfxBEriVetl208U-Q9A78YOV1iPSLA5Pwa-XRVOMgE6wJQt9j5m6iK4

>defense to why the game feels so badly written and unfinished?
Anyone consider that maybe it's just badly written and unfinished?

Honestly I would not put it past Nomura to toss this shit out to stall for time while he writes a proper ending to the Xehanort saga.

it bombed because of disney

>worlds with extremely huge demands

None of those worlds you listed even rhyme with Roger Rabbit, user.

No, this shit is fucking retarded. Nomura is not some grand 300 IQ schemer, 3 was just unfinished and Nomura can't write, it's as simple as that. This is the same tier of conspiracy shit as those Kojima truthers.

>so Disney gets to keep the copyrights on greek mythology ?
Wait, Disney owns Greek mythology?

The reason is because Nomura was allowed to play around with the Pixar worlds and the Pixar writing staff was involved with the Pixar worlds. Whereas with Frozen and Tangled, Nomura was extremely restricted in what he was allowed to plot. Even more so with Tangled, since he was not even allowed to be involved in any plot related antics, whereas at least in Tangled he got to be a "sidekick."

>12 years in production
Wrong
>chernabog
Already used in the previous games, if you actually bothered being a real Kingdom Hearts fan instead of just playing the base game for one and two like a faggot then you'd know that

Actual development probably lasted two years, and basically nobody from the PS2 team worked on KH3.

There's so much fucking cut content from this game it's not even funny. At some point it was better than two, but then it got gutted. My guess is to port to Switch easier.

It's not cut content if it was never planned in the first place.

>Woods isn't the top reason

>more popular series get included
>SURELY IT'S BECAUSE INCLUDING CHARACTERS FROM FLOPS IS TOO DEMANDING
Kingdom Hearts autism is really on a whole other level.
Sage for cancer.

No, shockingly user is just retarded.

I was purely talking about stuff shown in trailers
youtube.com/watch?v=OfNgrQJ69z8

Oh for heaven’s sake...
>chernabog
Was dealt with in DDD.
>gargoyles
Can’t be touched by Nomura due to the TV Show rule.
>oswald
Nomura tried to get permission to use him but Disney said it would be difficult.
>treasure planet
Disney hates that film with a passion due to it failing at the box office. The only consolation is that that an untextured model of the main starship from the film being present in DDD’s code.
>moana & maui
And this proves you don’t pay attention to interviews, Nomura flat-out said that BH6 was the cut-off for recent films and that no films released after it would be featured.

Attached: You Need to be Taught a Lesson.jpg (710x545, 123K)

>untextured model of the main starship from the film being present in DDD’s code.
Post it

But those worlds were the best in the series, especially The Carribean.

Attached: smuglette.jpg (902x822, 98K)

The game is souless and I dont even mean that in a Yea Forums meme way. It really does feel like they begrudgingly made it. I cant believe I'm playing a game with reused assets from its 14 year old predecessor.

And also that we never did the final arc of the movie - the attack on Thebes & Olympus.

Why even add the 100 Acre Woods? There was absolutely no point to it in Kingdom Hearts 3.

>380 fucking pages
Holy fucking shit

what TV Show rule ?

The next game was actually supposed to be a prequel following Xehanort, but he said it would have just made the saga even longer so it wasn't done

who even actually cares about nomura's garbage ocs? I just want to interract with disney characters

>Saga

Why are people buying into his dumb meme? He clearly doesn't know what he wants to do with this franchise.

>Monster Inc.
>Gayass

Attached: 45887226_740679316296747_1535917611135533056_n.jpg (308x296, 10K)

>Being this retarded

Because it's literally called the Dark Seeker Saga.

I'm really annoyed that the party members dont have conversations with each other while you're running around. This is like a staple of modern day games and why I feel the KH3 team just pulled up the KH2 file, made modifications, and called it a day.

The world's are big and empty so at least let Sora and Rapnuzel talk to each other. I really the game would be vastly improved if the Disney characters simply developed through talking with the main cast instead of fucking recreating entire scenes from the movies.

>B-But they do talk!

No, they fire out the obligatory pre-recorded lines when you reach a certain checkpoint and then stay quiet the rest of the adventure.

khwiki.com/Dark_Seeker_Saga
>TheDark Seeker Saga(ダークシーカー編Dāku Shīkā-hen?), informally known as the "Xehanort Saga"(ゼアノート編Zeanōto-hen?),[1][2]is the phase of theKingdom Heartsseries fromthe firstKingdom HeartsgametoKingdom Hearts III, that details the battles betweenSoraandXehanort, as well as various other heroes of the light swept up in the conflict. According to series directorTetsuya Nomura, the Dark Seeker Saga is only the first phase of theKingdom Heartsseries, which will continue after the saga is complete.[3]

>380 pages of headcanon because people can't accept the game was bad
Weapons grade autism

>Post it.
Not him but it's actually an unused map location like BBS's Jungle Book areas were, people suspect it's from Treasure Planet due to the design of the ship (It's different from Captain Hook's) and it's labeled as "tp" in the game's code while location data in other games are labeled with the world's abbreviation (Destiny Islands=di, Hollow Bastion=hb, Pride Lands=pr, Twilight Town=tt, etc.).
>youtube.com/watch?v=vWyCL3sdXq
Jump to the 2:53:30 mark to see it.
>What TV show rule?
No crossovers between cinematic works and TV shows, KH primarily uses stuff from their movies and their theatrical shorts.

Worse. It's 380 pages dedicated to fujo shipping

It's not a saga. Thats some dumb shit Nomura came up with to keep you idiots buying these shit games. KH is going to end at 4 and get rebooted 20 years later. There's no fucking saga. A saga would imply there is a set beginning and end to the story and the next one saga will start up right after. That is clearly not the case with KH.

>Jump to the 2:53:30 mark
I can't

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-172609_YouTube.jpg (1440x2960, 203K)

*AKA A fucking excuse for not adding Sepiroth

>1 had NBX.
?

>A saga would imply there is a set beginning and end to the story

You're wasting your time. KH fans seriously believe Nomura isn't makin this shit up as he goes along and DDD wasn't a giant retcon in order to extend the franchise.

>Non-numbered games > numbered games
>OC shit > Final Fantasy/Disney shit

Looks like one of those big heartless with shields on their stomachs

There's a secret song of the South world where you get the whipmaster keychain. Very effective against the darkness

Shouldve used 2's toontown world as a basis and have Oswald running things once mickey left that world. Would've been cool to see oswald cause havoc on accident or something.

Wait no Halloween town? Wtf? A good wtf world would have been edward scissorhands.

KH is a game, not a book or simulator.

What did it retcon?

What? DDD set up the ending for the chapter. KH3 set it up to keep going

HERCULES IS COOL AND HE'S STRONG AND CAN PUNCH STUFF

I'm pretty sure Disney is ashamed of any property they have that isnt Star Wars, Marvel or Princesses

It's actually not even 10 pages of actual writing. 80% of it is screenshots and empty space because it's not formatted well.

Speaking of which, when is Marvel and Star Wars going to be included? I’m surprised Darth Vader hasn’t been a secret boss yet.

>all the secondaries ITT bitching about their favorite movie not being in the game
yuck

Attached: 1549084761111.png (500x388, 245K)

> no Wallace and gromit
Yo fuck this game

Just post Megara

Attached: There was an attempt.jpg (1000x1000, 38K)

whats happening in this scene

i pretty much wrote a kh fanfiction solely to have roger rabbit in it

Attached: progress.jpg (2800x3146, 584K)

Pixar worlds are definitely the best story wise. BH6 and PotC are middling, but at least the pirates world is fun and I liked Jack and Sora's interactions. Olympus is nice too.

Tangled was somewhat comfy, but felt pretty meh. Frozen was just pure garbage, even if the world itself was nice and that final boss battle was great.

>No crossovers between cinematic works and TV shows,

why?

soul, soulless

>Organization XIII's goal was to reclaim their lost hearts so they can become whole again
>Xemnas directly states this multiple times in KH II
>But actually according to DDD, Xemnas was actually recruiting 13 vessels for Master Xehanort to inhabit
>MAster Xehanort somehow anticipated Xemnas would fail so he arranged to have his Heartless, Ansem the Seeker of Darkness, to time travel to the past, find Young Xehanort, gift him the power of time travel, and tavel through different time periods recruiting another 13 people to form the "true" Organization XIII

Nomura is a fucking idiot.

>>Organization XIII's goal was to reclaim their lost hearts so they can become whole again
>>Xemnas directly states this multiple times in KH II
He retroactively gave a character a better motivation and also made it so he was lying. Ending the universe with a heart bomb so you can feel something is retarded 2000's writing that can stay there

>"I love Nomura's cock in my mouth"

How the fuck is this convoluted shit better than non-people wanting to feel human? Why not create new villains instead of shitting all over the older ones?

>Ending the universe with a heart bomb so you can feel something is retarded 2000's writing that can stay there

But Xehanort's whole "I need to end the universe to save it and I actually had good intentions all along" bullshit is any better?

>dude i killed everyone so i could feel something
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
THIS user WILL NOT AGE

>>dude i killed everyone so i could feel something

Are we really going to pretend Xehanort's plan isn't that different? And lets be real, Kingdom Hearts as a whole is trapped in the 00s both concept and gameplay wise. The series should rebooted.

Disney owns everything.

Xehanort was literally driven insane by shadow magic because he was too cocky. Much better character than Xemnas

I can't stand the 3D look they went for. Sure, 17-year old me wanted it when KH2 came out, but I was a fucking retard when I was 17.

Nah, it's fine. We just ended the first chapter and so far the Foreteller saga is doing a great job of modernizing the franchise.

Anamatronic Daisy is a news reporter and is asking Oswald about the earthquakes ravaging Wasteland while also making him feel like shit because she keeps pointing out that while Oswald is running around (actually trying to fix shit) having 'adventures' the Mad Doctor is becoming more and more the leader of Wasteland by having his robots fix buildings.

I guess x and Back Cover really are the start of the next chapter aren't they

makes me feel bad

youtu.be/dgnj_fgKsfQ

>own all three games
>never beat one or played past it
I should do this one day

It should always have just been backstory for the Graveyard, nothing more. Fuck, imagine how people who don't know about the jap only browser game feel considering UX just skips over the actual war.

We will absolutely be getting a remake of the entire x/Unchained/Union story. There's no fucking way we won't

Did you not just learn your lesson about having expectations from how 3 turned out?

3 actually made me more excited for what's next than anything has in the series despite it being a solid 6/10 game. It felt like Normura just didn't want to make the game and he even admitted that he had a game planned before it but didn't do it because it wouldn't end the Dark Seeker Saga which makes me think Disney might have come in and told him to do it.

Same, especially given how hyped I was for the original game. Man what a letdown, but the world is still cool.

>Disney gets to keep the copyrights on greek mythology

Attached: file.png (621x702, 67K)

Olette = best girl

Attached: olette day dreaming.jpg (810x1200, 456K)

Nightmare Before Xmas?