Bendis must die

Bendis must die.

Attached: image.png (608x886, 806K)

Kon looks hot tho

Infant wifes is going to far!

I don't care about Kon getting a wife and kid. I just want Jon de-aged and reset.

The state of the big two is nothing short of parody.

This really feels like Bendis giving every reader a big middle finger
>Fuck you, I'll make my own Super Boy/Super-Son! Eat it fanboy!

>the beard
Oh boy.

Why don't you americans do something about it? Bomb DC hq or find his house and kill his wife.

Is that the same Impulse from Flash War?

Because that's insane? Besides they'd have every excuse to honor Bendis and keep a few of his changes as a result

You have to be mentally insane like Star Wars fans to do something like this.

Yeah. But in the hands of the agent of the evil. The emissary of hell. The adversary.

>baby with a spit curl
At least Gleason is having fun.

That would solidify his canon forever.

Insane is ruining everything i love. I work for hours. I study in a college that i hate. I work hard every day of my miserable life and the only way i can enjoy a piece of pleasure i am forced to see characters that i knew when i was a child being ruined. I am so mad right now i can'y even think clearly.

>The emissary of hell
Spider-Man?

Then buy and support books you like. It might not amount to much, but it's something. I haven't bought a single fucking Bendis issue since he started. If Tomasi had an omni, I'd buy it in an instant. Will probably buy his Super-Sons at least.

>I work hard every day of my miserable life and the only way i can enjoy a piece of pleasure i am forced to see characters that i knew when i was a child being ruined. I am so mad right now i can'y even think clearly.
Maybe you need a new hobby then bruh.

This won't change anything. It doesnt matter how many good books we buy. Bad writers with enough influence will do shit like this.

I used to lift. But life had become a mess and now i am distant from that life. When i get some money i will come back to this world and i'll be ON if you know that that means.

Based Bendis blowing the fuck out of pedophiles

Cause hed be a martyr? Also i dont wanna see Bendis killed. Have all his work undone and get him blacklisted to the point where all he can for the rest of his life is flip burgers.

Whats the problem here?

Based

Bendis ages up Jon Kent and then thinks its a good idea to make his own Kryptonian baby.

I don't know what that means user, but it's fine so long as you distance yourself from the funny books that get you this disproportionately upset.

So? Thats not bad. Considering Jon is aged up.

Fuck off Bendis

Stop reading books will be like trying to forget most of my life.

Dont get me wrong Bendis sucks but this isnt that bad.

Yes, it is you retard. By aging up Jon he's effectively replaced the character outright, and robbed him of character development. 5-7 years aged up away from home is nothing to brush off, because Jon changed dramatically while everyone else stayed the same. He should have an incredibly hard time readjusting to Earth life, connecting with his family, and relating to his friend Damian. Adding ANOTHER superbaby is merely salt in the wound. Bendis knows jack fucking shit about character depth, because the moron compared Jon's return to the movie "Big" and shows he missed the point of what the basic premise of that was.

Don't go fishing around here, fucker.

Based and jon and damifan are tiresome

Pedo? Don't project your desires on me. I don't even like Damian. I like Jon, Tim Conner and Bart. Well, i used to lilke. Bendis is ruining everything. How long until Superboy Prime gets Bendis'd??

Oh yeah the Jon thing is retarded I agree with you Im just saying I dont mind this one

We already sent our best man and he failed.

Attached: prime and didio.png (1158x1200, 3.18M)

>thinks Superman as a dad is not relatable
>makes Superman a grandpa
Bravo Bendis!

BUT WHY? Bendis is a fucking hack who wants HIS OC creations everywhere. Why the in the fuck do you think Jinny Hex and Teen Lantern are a thing now? It's shameless and disgusting.

Is she Asian? Kon was supposed to fall in love with Cass Cain Batgirl but DC editorial shot it down and he loved Cassie Wonder Girl

Gotta encourage little kids that they can use guns and open carry without a permit. America's gun laws are already shit.

Most of us aren’t Muslim.

Why are you trying to make it /pol/?

Marvel and DC completely ignore sales, though.

I don’t understand DC

What he did to Jon and Superman is bad but honestly I can't see Young Justice being canon so I don't really care.

Why are you shaming a man that wants to create relatable characters that his kids can look up to?

Does anyone know what is canon or what is not canon in today DC?

Whatever needs to be done.

Bendis?

Why didn't you bombed Marvel hq after all the shit they did do Spider-Man and Thor Ladderfag?

This.

Whatever the hell Didio feels like

It really doesn't matter but this comic has Tim as Robin and Conner and Bart and nothing about it meshes particularly well with any other comic. It's like the Wonder Twins comic in that it just seems to be its own continuity.

Me caring about a comic and if it's shit or not drastically drops if I see it not interacting with any other comic. There's plenty of shitty comics that are actively ruining main continuity that deserve legitimate criticism. You can't just have a fiery hatred for random comics that amount to absolutely nothing beyond it... right?

Attached: 353px-Neutral_President.jpg (353x270, 22K)

Or you could just, y'know, not read the ones that work you up so much like this.

Unless you're saying that ALL comics are causing you to get this riled up. In which case, yes you absolutely should find another hobby, because it's clearly not worth it if they get you this upset.

Because i abandoned marlel after these last years. And i was pleased with Rebirth and hyped for the future.

Wow, this is the first time, I've rot for Superboy prime to win.

Guys both Superboys are stupid

I cant do this. I just work, study, lift and read comics. I cannot change the way my life works since i was a stain of cum.

You can, you just don't because that would require a modicum of effort on your part, and it's just so much easier to make excuses than put effort in to actually improving yourself.

But hey, whatever makes it easier to not cry yourself to sleep at night.

>liking Jon, someone with no personality in over three years of existence
shit taste
Superboy Prime is horrible too

I'm not mad about anything in young justice because whatever he doing here is better than the shit Lobdell did with the characters at the beginining of the New 52. So I'm ok with him ignoring that shit. Do you really want to go back to the days of Bar-Tor, criminal from the future, Kon being a clone of Superman's future kid made Harvest, and Cassie using Trigon made armor? So I'm fine with Kon having a wife and kid.

What I'm pissed at Bendis about is limited with what he's done to Jon and could potential do to the Clark/Lois marriage. Jon needs to be de-aged and Lois and Clark go back to being a normal married couple raising their son.

Except...Bendis *is* a pedo. One with a race fetish.

>some chinese looking bitch
What the fuck is it with bendis and his yellow fever

Quit trying to be an on the fence middle man, faggot. It doesn't magically make you enlightened or some other nonsense

thats not Bendis

Nice try, FBI.

So? It's the closest thing you'll get to a revenge fantasy.

Who is Bart talking to?

Then you only have yourself to blame for being retarded.

>Age Jon up just so he can introduce his own super baby
Fucking Bendis

>You have to be mentally insane like Star Wars fans to do something like this.
As a former fan that's fucking stupid sad people do this people with common sense just fucking drop it no more money to disney talking and fighting is impossible for companies the best action you can take it hurt the bottom dollar because that's what is going to make them bleed.

Attached: 1283231291264.jpg (563x506, 94K)

Holy fuck is Kon sexy.

>tfw no one else has noted that she's clearly supposed to be the younger Emerald sister
>tfw nobody seems to care about any of the Gemworld stuff in this book
I hate to be that guy who whines about "~FILTHY CASUALS~", but...

Him dying alone and forgotten would be far more satisfying desu

>That... is my wife

which one?

based bendis fuck conner

Hey could be worse. She's not black.

WHY DOESN'T THE BABY HAVE LEGS

Funny thing is people aren't really butthurt about this. I'm not either. Say what you will about Bendis but this definitely something new we haven't see for Conner. I like the thought of him being a dad considering he never had a parental figure except the Kent (if that's still canon). Plus if we can't have Clark as Superdad might as well have Conner.

So get a new hobby Jesus fuck. Maybe volunteer at a homeless shelter so you get some perspective you crazy autist.

I hate bendis.

GEMWORLD OMNIBUS IN COLOR, COWARDS

>Based and jon and damifan are tiresom
>Based Bendis blowing the fuck out of pedophiles
But Bendis likes Little Black Girls^^

>Funny thing is people aren't really butthurt about this. I'm not either. Say what you will about Bendis but this definitely something new we haven't see for Conner. I like the thought of him being a dad considering he never had a parental figure except the Kent (if that's still canon). Plus if we can't have Clark as Superdad might as well have Conner.
Bendis pls.Everyone knows Bendis hates Superman and wants to destroy his family and legacy.

bendis want's to be contemporary by tearing everything down because he's a sad little man. DC was just to stupid to hire him.

>Based Bendis blowing the fuck out of pedophiles
Bendis has a bit of a "Daddy's Black little girl" fetish

neo zeon
neo zeon

I hated it when they brought Bendis for the action comics 1000 issues and 1000 issues should have been an historical and iconic moment but bendis mess it up .ps.Conner sucks.

It's not only bendis. Dan didio is just as guilty for ruining dc. Actually hes more guilty because hes the one giving bendis all these damn titles. I swear didio has bendis writing about half of dc comics now .

The issue is that it now seems like he might have aged Jon just to introduce his own kid

>The issue is that it now seems like he might have aged Jon just to introduce his own kid
This!!

I'm alright with this as long as it keeps the fujos btfo

I feel sorry for whoever has to fix this mess. After Bendis gets kicked out of course

I haven't bought a DC book is weeks. I just don't care anymore.This is an attempt to break Jon so he can be replaced. It stinks!

>Them hips and waistline
He made a good pick

35 and still superboy ..maybe when they firer Bendis they can make a book where everything was a bad dream of thing to come resetting everything to the way it was

I told you about the Bendis, DCbros! But you didn't listen!

>never again
Fuck DC & Fuck Bendis

Attached: 72002_original.jpg (990x1518, 318K)

>This is an attempt to break Jon so he can be replaced. It stinks!

Are you expecting something different from bendis ??

Bendis the horrendous strikes again

Attached: mw.png (640x477, 350K)

>First the beard, now another beard!

> Conner is isekai'd, get a cute wife and fathered the next gen' s Superboy
I fail to see the problems. If anything, Bendis is still terrible with action sequences.

Well, to say the least, it's kinda new think about Kon as the mature/level headed of the group instead Tim or Cassie.

I"m still pissed at him for turning Lex Luthor evil agin for no fucking reason

Good Yet Asshole Lex on the Justice League was amazing,

I’m just surprised she isn’t black

I'm pretty sure King did that in the current justice league run.

Carful you might cut yourself with that much edge. Fucking Christ man, get yourself checked.

>Bendis is Empty hand confirmed. A hand that writes the stories, yet is Empty in meaning.

damn it, i thought king was better than that. proof?

If it was it’s own continuity that would be different, but the advertising for the book kept saying it was all “In Continuity”

That's fucking retarded and immoral.

GUYS I TRACED THE IP AND FOUND WHO POSTED THIS

Attached: superdouche.jpg (1200x628, 138K)

I'm waiting for the day in 10 to 20 years time when he becomes as unanimously hated, memeworthy and laughed at as Rob Liefeld is now and any of his alterations to canon are mocked in-canon or ignored. I see more and more average comic fans turning on him so it's only a matter of time.

>gives a teenage boy a wife and child

nigga, Bendis is the pedo

This is like saying that Kon canonically eating shit for breakfast is a good idea because it's unexpected and different.

It is a teen and Conner is in his Early 30s

He can be in his 20s for all we know. It's not like we've been told how long he's been in Gemworld. Have Conner be the adult and Jon the teen.

it is a teen book and Conner is in his Early 30s

this is why I didn't like the reveal.

What's so wrong about him having a cute Asian wife and kid? It could lead to cute family moments like him trying to teach his wife earth customs and having dinners with Clark and Lois.

You shouldn't have to.

Cute. But giving up on a medium because of shitty faggot writers ruining it is not improving oneself.

So what? The TT have had members from their teens to twenties. DC doesn't care anymore.

Because of no justice lex decided to be a villain again because he thinks itll be for the greater good of humanity. This is because of Snyder not king, Snyder is writing justice league

>Plus if we can't have Clark as Superdad might as well have Conner.
This is when you outed yourself as bait.

Literally pick up from tomasi's last issue as keep it moving. There's no need to fix that which never happened.

That was jurgens/tomasi. Snyder is writing JL.

Bendis can kill himself.

Attached: tumblr_mq833y5RNN1s3b60so1_640.jpg (612x612, 104K)

I hope DC is seriously suffering in terms of sales for this shit.

it is.

>these bendis shills

Were does it say Conner is in his 30’s?

Excellent.

She doesn't really looks like the youngest Emerald apart from the clothes. She seem older that Amethyst in here.

Now I do care about gemworld, and for the most part I'm disappointed. the little we have seen looks nothing like the world from the original books. Carnelian is a giant brute, Topaz seem to be evil and the warriors we saw in the first issue look nothing like anything from those books.

The only one that kept his original design is DarkOpal, which makes the rest of the changes even more jarring.

Attached: latest[2].jpg (807x556, 180K)

i thought every one here was upset that they were making Kon gay? Bendis has now gone and done the opposite. Hard to call them young justice when one of them is married with a kid but WHATEVER.

wat

>i am forced to see characters that i knew when i was a child being ruined
good lord man go get a different hobby

Yeah, young adults justice. I don't mind that. But Jon should be with Cass.

Ha funny guy

>bomb a headquarters and kill a man for what he did to a comic book character
You just roll in from retard city

Yea now they've got this what was the point of Jon

Buy something else then you sad sack of shit

It's true faggot. Clark can't be Superdad now that Jon is in his teens. We won't have those family adventures anymore.

I just had this wonderful dream where I witnessed Bendis being raped by dozens of angry nerds wearing superman costumes at a con. That was pure bliss, and then I wake up to this! Fuck this garbage reality.

Attached: hyperCurse.jpg (308x197, 29K)

You could at least go for Quesada.