I agree
Pretty good

reminded me of Akira
punches result in broken noses more often then not
constant cursing
two street gangs, end up becoming one
Romance is force kinda one sided

yeah the romance was defenetly the weakest aspect

7/20 maybe. it's all show, no substance, it's incoherent and inconclusive. Literaly felt like a waste of time watching this. Starts nowhere, goes nowhere. only randumb shit and some pretentious garbage thrown at the end to make the kids think they are confuse because it's "smart" insteaf of being fucking dumb as shit.

>reminded me of Akira
wow Yea Forums never ever try to namedrop anime you never watched to sell a shitty cartoon you made, ever.

>plotfags

It was a fun dumb action movie

this is coming from someone who typically prefers arthouse shit

Whoa whoa whoa, that guy may be coming off like an asshole, but beyond the vitriol he does have a point.
Pretty visuals are nice, but they don't make a good movie. And as much as I love unique and original animation, it's kind of hard to give a shit about anything going on in any medium if the story sn't worth paying attention to.

I don't really see what he means by "pretentious garbage"

Reminded me more of metropolis than akira

the biggest plot hole fro me, at least the one that keeps the movie.

Angelino memory of his mom being shot in the head. He wasn't there, he was in a dumpster and so was the dad. later the angel girl absorb the memory. I just don't know how he would get that memory.

I am glad when I went to the theater a tad drunk cause fuck I needed to be to get through the last few acts. Holy shit what a cluster. The beginning was good tho especially cause the English voice actors were not garbage

Is there anywhere I can download or watch this online, I really want to see it.

Same.

Where is this movie?

mega.nz/#!Ix9lwC7L!RsxjpnMIHqou_w5gTq7MPARo3IkgTUVJJ56xjodtgRo

Holy cow thank you so much.

Sorry for being stupid, but how do you bypass mega's download limit? i can only download a maximum of 1gb before the site blocks me.

you can easely find it in streaming anyway

Download their desktop app

Couldn't watch it drunk. I watch the sub and dub but fell asleep before the end. Third time was sober, which I stayed awake

fuck yes. thank you

You're very welcome.
Maybe I'll give it another shot.

Attached: 1463758355107.jpg (400x300, 34K)

this movie was such a disappointment

What an absolutely terrible movie. For something so well animated, how the fuck were all the actions scenes so boring and void of any tension?

The english dub was pretty great, it sounds more natural than the French.

Makes me wonder if the comic is more straightfoward

it fell apart when they dumped a couple minutes of exposition to explain everything

When the script is written ghetto, you want to her the character sound ghetto.
In the comic, Willy gives them jobs. So he has more of a reason to be there than just some friend.

nyaa.si/view/1121494

I read the comic, what do you mean by more straightforward? Religious imagery is played up a little more (the flaming heart in the movie is a Sacred Heart in the comics) the wrestlers have more of a fleshed out plotline (you know when the bad guy sends out a bunch of ships at the end of the movie? In the comic it's a bunch of giant insect monsters that the wrestlers stop) as well as the gangsters having more of a plotline. Racism is more of a plot element in the gangster plotline, as there are neo-nazi gangs, Japanese gangs, Korean gangs, black gangs, etc and they unite to fight back against the ayy lmao invasion. Also, the president isn't a macho, just a regular human. Willy is a little more helpful in the comic, but still a cowardly piece of shit but he winds up saving Angelino albiet indirectly.

I got the comic downloaded, but I have to get crop out the bottom two pixel rows of each page before I can share it since it has some sort of weird bar code that can be used to track me.

Attached: mfkz DunXTdgUcAEdtb_.jpg orig.jpg (2000x1600, 329K)

animeheaven.es/detail/mutafukaz-dub

>Starts nowhere, goes nowhere. only randumb shit and some pretentious garbage thrown at the end

yep. thats the whole fucking point of this show. life goes circles when people loose chances for love and happy family because the shit happens.

Having watched both they're not very similar.

For one thing Akira's more nuanced in its characterization and there's a real sense of tragedy about the entire thing.

MFKZ is much more juvenile, but that fits pretty well. Personally I found it a lot of fun, with stylish animation and a nonstandard atmosphere. Its overall attitude is pretty similar to an M dot Strange movie, honestly.

The story I didn't care about but the visuals were great

dub links?

the french was pretty good though