ITT: pure wank

ITT: pure wank

Attached: 4136CF9E-021E-4F39-881C-4D8B012E0B20.jpg (666x1024, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_lzGd5vr58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You had no make a thread about this, Joss? You were just bitching about this in that other thread.

I saw it in that thread and thought it would make a nice op. The filenames are different m8.

MAN, this was autistic. That's not how penance stare works, Punisher is better than street thugs but Ghost Rider is the Spirit of Vengeance

He doesn’t regret going to the park with his family that day?

He never regretted going to the park?

Attached: 1498083141177.jpg (705x225, 16K)

Wouldn’t autism be the opposite of this? An autistic person wouldn’t ignore how the penance stare works.

>t. insecure white boi
Yes user, we know that casting a black woman to play the orange space alien was an act of oppression and genocide.

>thinking bad writing is bad makes you tumblr
AAAAAIIIDSS

The ending of idw X-files season 10.

Ewing's Hulk
Cate's Cosmic Rider
Whatever the fuck is going on with Namor these days.
Anything X-men.
Aaron's Jane Foster Thor.
Old man Captain America without the SSS defeating Shang-chi with Multiple Man powers.
Old man Captain America with an obsolete armor fighting Iron-man to a standstill and severely damaging his armor.
Nomad dancing around Hulk, Thor, Iron-man, and Spider-man and defeating them.
Spider-man defeating Firelord.
Black Panther restraining Silver Surfer.

That's not how it works user

Maybe he is a masochist.

Why don't these companies have a manual that explains how each character's powers work so that guest writers don't fuck up like this?

The problem isn’t that the usage of ability is wrong, it’s that it’s being addressed and ignored.

Also if writers or readers actually cared about that shit it would be even more of a clusterfuck than it already is.

Pretty sure the problem IS the usage. Penance stare doesn't have anything to do with regrets, it just makes the target feel all the pain and suffering he has ever caused to others. It should absolutely cripple Punisher whether he thinks it was okay to do or not. Only way to shrug off the stare is to have never harmed anybody.

Dumbest fucking shit I ever read

At least the DD show managed to fix this whole garbage.

Attached: BM0TID1.jpg (973x1487, 291K)

>ywn hate Catholics as my as Garth Ennis.

>wank
>Frank
Frankwank

>not Fwank
ONE JOB

He grew up during The Troubles, he at least has a reason.

I think the argument is that "Frank Castle is no longer here. Only the Punisher" or something stupid like that.

Not the first time that’s been implied even.

Expecting a blind man with no weapons training to shoot a moving target is honestly fucking funny.

>irish terrorists were funded by "Irish" American cops
>irish terrorists pioneered many modern terrorist methods
>irish terrorsits taught these techniques to arab terrorists
>arab terrorists attack america on 9/11, killing "irish" american cops

pottery

What makes this not make sense was that Matt had already killed someone before.

He killed Nuke’s Helicopter pilot during Born Again to stop the pilot from killing civilians.

>He's quicker where it counts
>quicker than the flash

Attached: deathslade.jpg (800x591, 343K)

Slade has a long ass history of wank when Wally is involved. It's irritating as hell.

>irish terrorists were funded by "Irish" American cops
It goes way further than that faggot, back to Cornwall’s times.

He came from the Prottie side, the fucking reason for the Troubles.

Eat shit and die Irish subhuman

So was Wally just looking at the sword for a whole minute thinking "God damn, that would really suck if I just ran right into that sword." before he ran right into it?

Target fixation is a thing but it's still awful wankery

You deserve everything shit and more, Anglocuck.

Exactly they would avoid all eye contact or social cues!

You have more English blood in you than me, probably from when your great-great-great-grandmother sold herself to a Englishman for a potato

Attached: WildBeast-hires[1].png (905x609, 398K)

I'm legit sorry nobody fell for your bait, but it may have been too obvious

At this point does Frank know DD is blind? He has at least noticed how perfect he can aim his baton.

Why does no one bring up the Ghost Rider run where this exact same thing happens with a character called Deacon? It would be bs if there was no precedent for it.

The penance stare only utilizes the pain and suffering of innocent victims, I thought, so Frankie is off Scott free. That's what I took away from the OP panel. The regret nothing stuff is just something stupid the punisher said and has nothing to do with anything.

Gotta love the Irish just for existing. Seeing Anglocucks seethe is a treat.

>be Irish
>dumbfuck Brits and retards that like to play Opression Olympics absolutely seethe over my existence
love it

Attached: 1548213479794.png (1000x1000, 176K)

I can see why people hate it though. Ennis is a guy who legit hates capes and uses Superman as his 'I have a black friend' excuse. That alongside the fact that he craves Punisher's dick and rides it in every comic only adds to this.

If the Penance Stare works off regret, what the fuck would Frank need to be punished for for going to the park? In Frank obviously means he regrets none of what he did, that which he could be punished for. Ghost Rider would have a hell of a lot harder job if he needed to punish Literally everyone who has regrets, be it their own fault or not. And would then be an actual villain rather than an Antihero.

Not how it works, It forces you to feel basically every negative thing you have done to another all at once regardless of your mental state or how you view those actions.
Its actually pretty fucked up, like a fate worse then death for most leaving them traumatized husks.

Attached: Penance_Stare_by_Ghost_Rider.jpg (1275x1393, 889K)

It’s just blatantly false, though. Frank still has his memories and most of his personality from his Pre-Punisher days, as shown by things like him refusing to fight Cap and his situational bouts of fatherly instinct. He’s even been shown to actively miss his family.

The problem is shared universe has multiple writers using the penance stare with different rules, whether you call that poor research, writer right of discretion or character wank is up to you.

That wasn't written by Ennis. OP's image was from Thunderbolts.

That Punisher died. Current Punisher is a Frank that was resurrected via the Blood Stone. Its not the same Frank in the sense that current Steve Rogers isn't the original Steve Rogers.

>Flash
>Fast

nothing personel, kid

Attached: catwoman-takes-down-3-flashes-rebirth-1-e1520496860214.jpg (1288x1980, 605K)

Attached: 51737739-153C-408B-9996-88BBF17B9BF7.png (422x640, 605K)

seems kinda broken.

Even with magic, there is no way Doctor Doom should be capable of manhandling a Hulk like this.

Attached: Doom vs Skaar 2.jpg (1280x1981, 726K)

Fwank Cayshul

Attached: green-arrows-reason-for-killing-prometheus-3.jpg (768x1184, 1.08M)

>Black Panther restraining Silver Surfer.
Oh man, I forgot about that one

>Whatever the fuck is going on with Namor these days.
>takes a giant energy punch from Carol like nothing
>solo's the avengers
>tanks an atomic bomb head on
>he can steal powers now apparently
I think they are gearing up for an event. Maybe taking this "Namor is attacking the surface" thing to large scale.

A guy in an armor suit with a bunch of broomstick handles sticking outwards could probably manage as a Flash villain.

Jean claiming she is stronger than she was with the phoenix. Also she hasn't jobbed and rarely even been hit since coming back. Only X-man has gotten the better of her and even then it wasn't domination. She is wanked too hard and whenever bad things need to happen jean is just off panel somehow not winning the fight because they won't let her be in distress.

Attached: This would be a be impressive if it wasn't two on one with the two being omega level mutants yo (1600x1230, 584K)

I hope Hyperion shows up to regret going back in time and unkilling Namor after he killed him easily.

Attached: hyperionendsnamorsidiocytemporarily.jpg (3976x3056, 2.21M)

Name a mugga they ain't wanked off as able to do stupid shit like this. It's par for the course for muties - they whine and cry about being oppressed but like how the fuck some shitty giant robot going to compete with a girl who is so powerful the Phoenix is holding her back? Fucking mugga privilege right there. More powerful than white and male privilege combined.

>He doesn’t regret going to the park with his family that day?
I mean...no?

Attached: Untitled.png (242x388, 34K)

I get what the dialog was intending to say, that now that she's no longer at "might accidentally destroy planet" powerful, she can finally let lose and really beat the crap out of people without worry about the risk of going too far, but fuck is that dialog is bad.

I mean at this point she's completely immortal because she now remembers how to revive herself from when she killed herself as a Poison. Her losing to anything that isn't a cosmic tier psychic at this point is complete bullshit.

Which Jojo is this?

In all fairness, as Kid Flash Wally was always a lot less skilled as well as plagued by potential reoccurring heart problems that sort of limited the upper usefulness of his powers.
After he becomes the Flash for the first time he squared off with Slade again and did a LOT better.

To be fair, stopping Black Bolt's punch isn't that big of a deal. He isn't a heavy hitter in terms of pure physical strength. His main assets are his voice and his energy/matter manipulation powers that people tend to forget about.

Ghost Rider always was OP as hell, combining it with power cosmic INVITES the wank
fuck Anglos by the way, you subhuman monkey along with germans destroyed europe time and time again, good that you'll be outbred by shitskins in a generation
kek Namor survived fighting with Sentry bakc in the Dark Reign, he's a powerhouse and people think Blisters that form Avengers now wouldn't have had AT LEAST a hard time. Soloing is a bit much, but come the fuck on.

there's been a number of characters who've been immune due to being completely insane psychopaths with no sense of right and wrong or just being absolutely certain in what they've done. There has to be at least tiny spark of actual guilt for it to work.

This scene is still stupid though, and would have been better if the only guilt Frank is actually hit with is survivor's guilt about his family or something, making GR just look like a huge asshole torturing this poor broken man instead of punishing a violent murderer.

>If the Penance Stare works off regret, what the fuck would Frank need to be punished for for going to the park?
Regret isn't rational user.
Ever hear of survivor's guilt?

if people can get blamed for doing X at the wrong time, why would frank be absolved of the same thing?

Attached: 1293026-crimealley.jpg (466x281, 30K)

>Ghost Rider always was OP as hell
Only Johnny Ghost Rider is OP due to being the host of Zarathos. And Johnny isn't even a legit Ghost Rider, he is a fake like Robbie. The real Ghost Riders are just a bunch of fodders and basically just a fire US Agent with a supernatural vehicle. Danny Ghost Rider is only comparable to Johnny Ghost Rider after Danny Ghost Rider went full Parallox Hal on the Ghost Rider force. And even then, he still lost to Johnny.

No, that's not how the penance stare is supposed to work. It's was meant to be used on beings made of evil, creatures that can't feel regret. It is supposed to make the target get the feelings all of their victims felt, from torture to the person you made feel bad. It's not something that you can ignore by not having a conscious.

>Old man Captain America without the SSS defeating Shang-chi with Multiple Man powers.
What?

Time Run Out Avengers. Basically Old man Captain America going full Nazi on his former friends and sabotaging their attempts to save their universe. Even mutilated a kid because he wouldn't give up the Illuminati and their allies's info.

I miss Nighthawk, man.

You could honestly post almost any Frank page for dumb wank

>Nighawk
>Good
>Implying

ITT: pure Frank

Attached: 0EB9E911-6EE7-4290-B370-5AE5D9DE0370.png (681x901, 1.15M)

That's not what I said, though.

because they fired all htheir editors to save money

>MUH CREATIVE FREEDOM!

I don't know anything about either of these guys, but something seems screwy here.

Don't fuck with the Irish.

One is possessed by a Spirit of Vengeance, ala Spectre but less powerful, and the other is a semi-psychopath killing bad guys.
The skull guy's Penance Stare should've technically put the other guy into a coma, but it allegedly doesn't work on people with no regret for their actions.

>Yo Frankie, ya see I'm Irish, but I'm not a leprechaun
>You want to fight, then step up and we'll get it on

Attached: punisher-vs-bullseye-marvel-comics.jpg (1000x1481, 450K)

>Irish American and Italian American duke it out, winner gets to be considered white

Oh hey the guy who was literally created to be powerful enough to legitmatly do the shit Deathstroke does here
gets offed by Ollie.

>every hulk run ever written

This but unironically

Congrats, this is the best post on this board.

How do you even wank with a character so simple? Is it the simplicity that leads to the wank?

>dynamite skunk
I’m sorry a what? Can we bring that slur back please?

Attached: 748C031B-9BE6-495C-97F6-59BD90D0668C.jpg (1041x1600, 281K)

Johnny wasnt possessed by zarathos when he fought danny they were both spirits of vengeance

Read the scene again and this time pay attention. The Surfer allowed the Panther to "restrain" him in the hope of finding out what the FF was up to. A panel later, the Surfer's assistant blasts the Panther unconscious. The Surfer is irritated because he wanted the Panther to talk, which he thought he might do if the Panther believed he had the upper hand. Most of the people who bitch about this have only seen a scan of one page, or have poor reading comprehension skills.

>poor reading comprehension skills.
On Yea Forums! No way!

even with context, people won't shut up about power levels.

even with the context, people still won't shut about how naruto shouldn't even resort to trickery to get information because as one of the most powerful ninja ever, he should've just powered his way to get the info.

Attached: Screenshot_724.png (999x665, 353K)

The entire Speedster family could be taken out by a field of scattered rakes.

Attached: Sideshow_Bob_Rakes.png (640x480, 228K)

oof

Frank knows he's Matt, and has for decades.
No bullets in the gun, getting shot was not the point, getting him to pull the trigger was.

joey jojo junior shabadu

It didn't bring him back braindead, it slowing healed him and even restored part of his youth. It's still the same Frank.

Congrats, /pol/, you made a Jew laugh.

all i can think of is megalovania

I wonder if Billy would be immune to penance stare?

I thought the Mooslims stole suicide bombing and plane crashing (with no survivors of course) from the Tamil Tigers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

/thread

Batman: Endgame. Not only because Bruce had a “Justice Buster” iron man suit and soloed the Justice League, but because fucking Joker took them all out with his Joker virus

Well any op hero is simple to wank. Thor, Superman, The Flash etc.

Attached: When You Type ROFLMAO.jpg (998x628, 197K)

Needs an edit that accentuates the copy paste of panel 2 and 3

Kek.

>People who operate at superspeed were being controlled... fighting against their orders with all their wills... by someone who can't think at superspeed.

I'll allow it. Same reason Supes didn't pulp Batman in Hush. It's lame, but it works.

No defense for the Slade v Wally thing, though.

Haven any of the X-Men NOT been Omega level yet? Weren't Ice Man and fucking Gambit Omega at one point?

I should try stab people with stale french bread.

>Gambit
fucking how? He’s just bullseye but a Cajun mutant.

>has literally become god twice
>has both Iron Man and Doctor Strange abilities simultaneously
>thinking he can't handle a Hulk
None may avoid DOOMwank but that he wishes it

Attached: 4066468-2741637835-35922.jpg (1031x1566, 618K)

He's not actually Omega, but he can be, technically.
youtube.com/watch?v=O_lzGd5vr58

This guy outfights Batman but he can't dodge an arrow to the head?

Only if the broomsticks came in and out of the suit at unpredictable times/angles, like those whack-a-mole games.

Identity Crisis Deathstroke took down several JLA members at once. It’s the equivalent to Harley bitching the trinity in HIC.

That’s how it SHOULD work. It SHOULD be a way to make every edgelord bastard feel everything they’ve ever done as a form of total justice. If you do t have a conscious it should make it WORSE.

But unfortunately there’s enough examples to it being a regret thing in modern comics—the big Jesus freak in Aaron’s run, Punisher, and now Carol (do they not realize that this kind of makes Carol a psychopath given her history?)

What about Reverse Wank?

Aka every Modern Thor book ever.

>yeah he planned for the fight and studied my moves but I won anyway because I’m a tough guy

Reminder the Squadron did nothing wrong.

I think the point it's trying to explain is Green Arrow is still using a lethal weapon at the end of the day and when he stops putting boxing gloves on the arrow being a punchy man is shit out of luck.

This is why I think Captain America didn't come back to life after he died in Civil War. How the fuck did Brevoort even let that stuff get approved? I ended up not being surprised that he approved Hydra Cap.

Something something wisdom of Solomon something something courage of Achilles something something power of Zeus.

I’m pretty sure he could tank it.

And then he did it to the Legion of Doom.

What the fuck is joker venom made out of?

Bendis jobbing out everyone to his OC Roger Zoo.

Literally every Flash fight against a non speedster that doesn't in an instant win by him. Especially with Wally.

You know one little fact I always found amusing? When someone used Thor's blood to create a "clone" it created a speedster faster than Quicksilver.

So would Thor be able to access the Speedforce in the DC universe?

Gweetings Fwank Cayshul. I hope Wichard didn’t tweat you too woughwy, he has a pwobwem wiff dewicate jobs wike kidnapping.

They made psylocke omega recently iirc

To be fair, Ice man was Omega due to magic, not due to his mutant power.

You didn’t need to make this post.

Attached: CDA60028-ED30-4910-8F8D-EEE642698138.jpg (638x965, 92K)

Yet I chose to. Gotta love that free will.

He doesn't regret the fact he's partially responsible for the death of his family?

this and the other times Slade beat Flash with a fucking stick between his legs or other shit like that will be forever nothing against King and the power of Catwank

they are brainwashed, not mind controlled (a thing that shouldn't be possible but hey, i won't bitch about that)
The Flash literally struggles continuously to get hold of his power and not killing everything he touches, and this isn't some obscure piece of information about the Flash's mythos like the fact mental powers shouldn't work on him: having those characters losing their personalities makes them more dungerous, not the other way around.
Not to mention the story itself doesn't give any explaination, King is just an hack.

You are aware Barry and Wally aren’t killers right? A major part of silver age Barry’s fights were that he had to slow down when he punched people else he’d kill them. It hasn’t changed.

Yeah that's from the Ultimate universe.

Black Bolt under Soule and Cates. Soule at least came up with semi believable scenarios where Black Bolt would be taken out and largely it was done because he was too strong. Cates turned Black Bolt into a weakling that can't win a fight without his voice. Also this guy is not strong, he gets taken out in one shot by bill a page later.

Attached: Cates please.jpg (1041x1600, 439K)

It's just about the actions not the feelings towards them, Penance Stare is OP and writers just bullshit ways to make sure their characters don't get BTFO immediately. It apparently has no effect on symbiotes just because they wanted to keep Venom alive, are symbiotes not living creatures with sin?

Considering Catwoman is fighting someone who is simultaneously controlling 7.5 billion people on Earth, can't think at superspeed, and has no experience with speed powers, I'll allow it.

Frankwank is worst than Doomwank confirmed

>Aaron wtites shitty villains
What a surprise

With Doom, you're expecting him to be OP. Frank getting away with stuff is more jarring because he's supposed to be "normal".

>Ewing's Hulk

Wait, what?

It'd be easier to list any characters that are NOT immune to this weak-ass stare shit.

My favorite two reasons why someone can’t be effected by the penance stare:
>being blind
>being on drugs.
So basically guardian devil DD could curbstomp Ghost Rider.

What about literally having no soul to burn?

Yeah but that’s predictable. Imagine some blind in one eye Florida hobo on bath salts just punching ghost rider and then stealing his bike.

Kek.

What the loving fuck is the draw weight on that bow that could lift a man off his feet and pin him to a wall?

I legit hate the way every artist except for the ones actually drawing Remender's Cap drew Old Man Steve as this shredded 250 bodybuilder. Wtf was that

It’s probably about 50 pounds irrc. At least based off the size of the thing.

Remember that time Daredevil just sucked all the Hellfire out of the Ghost Rider and basically destroyed him. Ya...

Attached: Shadowland Daredevil.jpg (736x542, 77K)

Are his horns moving on their own? That is either very painful or he has no idea it’s happening. I’m not sure which is funnier.

>skeletor noise

If I am remembering correctly, every issue in the Shadowland event has his horns grow bigger and bigger, which is really fucking confusing because it's still just a regular ass costume. It isn't like a living suit or anything. He can take it off at any time, but his horns just get bigger and bigger as the event continues.

He also gets hooves. He’s just straight up turning into a twelve foot tall monster.

jobber stare

Attached: yasssqueen.jpg (680x883, 254K)

He was possessed by a demon iirc

Ya, but how does being possessed by a demon grow the horns out on your suit. Like Matt was possessed by the demon, not his suit. And it's not like he was growing horns himself.

>And it's not like he was growing horns himself.
He literally was. It’s the artists fault for not conveying that properly.

He was though, he was literally growing horns

Was he though? Like after the entire event when the demon leaves his body, Elektra finds the mask and the horns are regular sized. If the horns were actually growing from his head, there would be horn holes in the mask. Therefore, the mask was the one that was growing and shrinking. Or the suit was merged with his body and it was never conveyed properly. Either way, Shadowland was a mess.

Attached: Shadowland 26.jpg (1025x1600, 293K)

She's an independent woman who don't need no godly smiting of the the unholy sin committed in one's life

The horns were definitely supposed to his, he references that it caused him pain at some point. The shot to shot consistency was just completely fucked beyond comprehension.

Also later when flashbacks to shadowlands are shown the horns are a lot more obviously a part of his face. And the suit’s not supposed to be purple either, the art is just complete ass.

that's got to be some of the stupidest writing ever?
why does carol always get wanked like this?

> muh hard life is penance
boo fuckin hoo, other villains had hard lives too, but they don't get a free pass from the stare.
ghost rider took out goddamn galactus with it.

It's the first hint that Carol is secretly insane or has no soul.

This explanation makes logical sense. Like, I always had a feeling it was actually on his head, but reading the Shadowland event, the entire thing made it seem like the freakin suit was growing horns. Fuck, that conveyance was totally fucked.

Attached: Iron fist.jpg (1286x1284, 431K)

Goddamn, waifufags. If that was Batman you would be seething hard.

Ha-DO-ken!

>These 3 super powered niggers can run across the country in literal seconds
>They are still slow tho
>Watch me hit them with my bare hands and legs with no consequence

Nigger

Attached: gay.gif (200x269, 621K)

tbf he was wearing his vibranium armor here

At least it wasn't Karnak?

They're aliens between animal and human conciouness, pretty sure that's outside of God's jurisdirection.

Remember, Venom and the other evil symbiotes are the odd ones out, there's apparently an entire species of good symbiotes that they've elaborated on a little but no one cares about.

50 lbs is pretty fucking weak, honestly. I used a 45lb bow at camp as a kid.
Why not use some compound bow where you could crank it up to 100+

wait what? wasn't it supposed to be the opposite? venom was exiled because he didn't want to suck his host dry?

Doesn’t this mean she’s a psycho with no conscious?

>I am NO mortal!
>GRRRGGGH!!!!

>In the beginning there was only darkness, darkness and this one shut in fag floating the fuck around
>His name is literally Fuck by the way
>Then came the Celestial
>Celestials brought light with them
>This made Fuck went full autism
>Fuck then processed to autistically screeching and jump on the Celestials
>Got his shit pushed the fuck in
>But he managed to cut off the head of one Celestial
>Then with the celestial head as a forge, he started forging "darkness/ symbiote" into weapon
>The sword Allblack is his first creation, and yes, it is a symbiote
>The reason symbiotes are afraid of fire and sonic is because of the forge's fire and the hammer's sound
>This doesnt apply to high tier symbiote though
>Then with Allblack, he started waging war across the entire galaxy
>Bonding with the symbiotes, he sent version of himself to multiple planets
>One version of himself fought with Thor
>Thor's "light" seperated the symbiotes's bond from him
>The scattered symbiote then processed to bond with multiple hosts across the galaxy
>Some got "infected" with the host's goodness / light
>Symbiotes decided to betray Fuck
>A large amount of them form into a literal planet with Fuck in the middle, effectively sealing him
>Flash's Galaxy Knight is shit and deserves to be forgotten

This is the new lore

Attached: what8.jpg (945x556, 157K)

It's always been bullshit.
>several omega and alpha telepaths that can sync powers.
>omega telekinetic
>ice dude that can make ice on a global scale
>guy that can control the electromagnetic spectrum
>girl that controls weather
>girl that can make portals to anywhere and any time she also a magician and controls a a hellscape of demons
>machine that tracks all mutants
Not to mention the dozens of other mutants in the x-men. There is no reason they can't protect all the mutants. I'm not even talking conquering humanity just the same shit they do now but with competence. Hell Legion alone could safeguard every mutant on the planet.

>purging xenos confirmed not a sin

As much as this wanks Jean it Also wanks Black Bolt because they thought it two Omega's were needed.

Consider how often it gets brought up, user. If it really were that fucking clear, it wouldn't be such a common "misconception."

That's literally Dwanye McDuffie's words

Attached: surferpanther1.jpg (1280x1993, 518K)

Frank's a good Catholic boy. Ghosty can't Penance Stare him because he's no doubt already paid penance in confession.

Attached: surferpanther2.jpg (1280x1973, 539K)

Attached: surferpanther3.jpg (1280x2012, 586K)

Attached: surferpanther4.jpg (1280x1978, 594K)

The first?

Does the hobo have a pet gator?

I want Black Panther to do this to Goku

Who do you think the hobo is stealing that motorcycle for?

Attached: 41A43CD9-F1BA-4AC4-A447-BE4508196772.png (777x441, 649K)

Confederacy of Dunces. There’s no better example.

Nice

>This is the new lore
How does
>In the beginning there was only darkness, darkness and this one shut in fag floating the fuck around
Reconcile with the Griever at the End of All Things? Or literally anything else about the Marvel Multiverse we knew before that bullshit?

It fucking doesn't, that's how. Venom needs ANOTHER retcon so Knull is just some ancient god fucking around.

At this point, I'd say every modern Blackbolt apparance in comics has been reverse wank. Him just whispering "no" used to be a HUGE deal back in the day. Nowadays he'll shout but'll still job to whoever. He also seems to have forgotten his Hulk-tier super strength and other array of abilities. The voice was just a last resort, even as a whisper.

I'd also add on the Juggernaut. Hell, he even jobbed to Thor recently.

>”Sometimes I’d like to get my hands on God.”

Hold the fuck up, Stardust's a girl?

That's still pretty vague. Surfer doesn't reprimand the other guy for ruining his plan, just for going too hard against good guys. All he says concerning BP is "I want to hear the rest", which doesn't by itself imply "I almost tricked the info out of him".

This is also Nyx's origin over in Avengers: No Road Home.

This is actually the subject of many mythologies. It’s repeated constantly for a reason.