Hubris

Hubris

Thy name is Warner Bros

Attached: 1551914208219.jpg (1242x1696, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WarnerBrosSG/status/1103483589872648192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pride cometh before the fall

But I doubt ANOTHER terrible DC movie is that big of a deal at this point

Amazing, they fucking know they have Marvel beat. LOL. I bet they saw the Captain Marvel screenings and said to themselves "This is complete shit we win."

At the very least they noticed the reaction to CM.

He who dares, wins

Oh boohoo

Nah, you know they have one or two people with press passes to check on the competition. This is a business, after all.

Shazam is probably just a more competently made movie and since Captain Marvel is going to be "that movie people told me was dumb" for the next month, the hype they can generate with Shazam reviews will ensure the first week makes them loads of money.

Oh, and to add to that, the only reason to see Captain Marvel now is for the post-credits and those GOT SPOILED THE FIRST DAY

It's connected to the Snyderverse even less than Aquaman so they have a right to be confident

>Damage controlling Craptain Marlel this hard

I care a little but not enough to look for it. What is it?

Goodbye Marvel, hello DC.

Attached: 1551848150046.jpg (1600x686, 268K)

EAT

Fortune favors the bold

Delete joker and it's perfect

Is that new Godzilla and Friends movie coming out this year as well?

>Early reactions coming tomorrow
>Trailer playing before CM
>Reactions that that film are mixed
Shit this could be a master stroke of marketing for WB is Shazam holds up

That's what these assholes do. They white knight every Marvel movie and then shit all over whatever DCs putting out.

May 31

No, I think Pride comes in halfway into the movie.

kek

So Fall shows up earlier?

To think Marvel would drop the ball like this.

Attached: 1551810111788.jpg (898x504, 66K)

Yeah I think we see the fall of Sivana first

Yeah, major DC villain, Marvel took all the good villain names. They'll probably just call him Pete McGill, his original name.

>Laddercuck seething this hard
my god

Nothing brings that about more prominent when the inevitable "hurrr hurr durrr billy stole from a bank" excuse is dropped in this thread. Like it does in every in every Shazam thread.

So did John Connor. Then he saved the world from machines.

Can't really blame him. After Justice League it was hard to disagree with him that DC was dead. But now is it not only not dead, it's seemingly stronger than ever. He must be livid

Well, he mostly only saved the nineties.

>he's like Superman except he makes FUNNY FACES!
Is this really what people think of Shazam?

it's a movie for children. Can't blame them

>Company wars shit

Keep shitting up Yea Forums you fucking dingleberries

This is like a reverse BvS situation. I hope this ends up well.

One weird gangbang. Get to it /aco/!

user, are you incapable of taking a joke?

Has your inferiority complex really blinded you that much?

>shilling this lame

What's the matter, forgot to dilate today?

I really hope Shazam turns out to be good. Bit bummed about their take on Sivana, but perhaps Mark Strong will come back with a more accurate take in a possibly sequel. I will say that the current Shazam comic is, surprisingly, one of the few ongoings worth reading at the moment.

Attached: Shazam movie costume.jpg (1169x827, 225K)

Shazam looks patentedly ridiculous and is rolling with it.

Captain Marvel's advertising and star are all "GURL POWER" first and story, setting, character, whatever second.

I know where I'd spend my money, and the only good modern DC movie was Wonderwoman. Seems like whoever runs the boat at Marvel should've kept the creators and star on a tighter leash.

>Captain Marvel not wearing Mickey Mouse ears

>even less than Aquaman
>literally talk about the incident in metropolis
Don't be retarded

>Gets better by the Shazam family
>decides to use his science to shazam up his own family

Attached: SivanaFamily.jpg (838x483, 146K)

I mean, it's about a little kid who becomes an amazing superhero because he says a magic word given to him by a wizard.

His archnemesis is a crazy mad scientist who can defy the laws of physics just by shouting formulas and laws.

One of his supporting cast is Tawky Tawny, a tiger who wears a suit and can talk.

Captain Marvel/Shazam is by far the most ridiculous of DC's high level properties, and if you're going to make a successful movie about him you'd better lean into the craziness of it. I'm glad the movie seems to be doing so.

Not to mention Superman is in it

present day post snap pre endgame captain american and crew fuck around with a kamen rider beltbuckle and she shows up to say "wheres fury"

She gives everyone a footjob

Sorry that you're so autistic that you can't make a "joke" without sounding like a manchild bitching about losing his autistic little company war game.

Nice.

Attached: 1523673967471.png (790x806, 886K)

twitter.com/WarnerBrosSG/status/1103483589872648192
Looks pretty good, I like that they're hiding stuff like the Shazam family and Enemies of Man instead of giving everything away

Fuck off moviecasual

Shazam will have more gay art than Captain Marvel so it was already set to win anyway

How butthurt would women be if Shazam makes more money than Captain Resting Bitch Face?

To make money it needs both male and female audience, so that would mean they also like it

You know what? I don't think most women will even care that much

>DC's last hope is a superhero that's not made by DC

Attached: 1342539783523.jpg (562x437, 39K)

What? DC made Aquaman, what are you on about?

I don't think they'd care. General movie audiences just want to be entertained, they don't care about company wars or gender politics.

It's best to just ignore ladderbro posts.

What's with the embargo thing ? Why does it exist ? Since when does it exist ?

>Since when does it exist ?
For fucking years, how new are you?

Embargos can be a good thing, as long as they're not after the release date. Even on it is a bit bad, you should probably have a week or so of reviews being published to get an idea of the product.

But the point of embargoes is a good one: it levels the playing field for all reviewers. If there was no embargo and you could release it as soon as you could, sites and magazines would in order to get the attention of having the first reviews. This encourages pushing out the review as fast as possible and has consequence for both their quality and pushing out review places that don't have a large enough staff to cover everything as quick as possible.

By placing an embargo to end at a set date, every is given exactly the same amount of time to work on the review, usually more than enough to get it out exactly as the embargo ends.

Attached: 1519063910490.jpg (623x549, 56K)

Based

Attached: 1544314441866.jpg (1536x2048, 311K)

Attached: Sup, Ladderbro.jpg (1071x1049, 50K)

Marvel on suicide watch

>DCucks on full damage control
Kek

Marvel used to pull this kinda shit all the time.

New justice league trailer?

Fuck that, theirs a trailer for civil war.

DC is getting their chance to stick it to marvel

the effects look great