This entire fucking board tells me this movie is shit

>this entire fucking board tells me this movie is shit
>finally watch it last night
>it's great
What the fuck, Yea Forums?

Attached: ralph-breaks-the-internet[1].jpg (1000x563, 72K)

Explain why you think it’s great

>thought it would be bad
>watched it
>it's exceedingly mediocre
It's like your own opinion man.

I can't get over Vanellope going turbo. I just can't. It was the whole plot of the FIRST GODDAMN MOVIE! WHY?!

>hear it's bad
>watch it
>it's bad
wtf OP you fucking liar

There's references to things I know in it

its ok. Just not what I wanted from these characters.

Would pay to see a princess movie.

It's got a female charactar that isn't treated like a slave/animal. I hate when movies do that shit.

I mean it's not high art, but it's probably only a little below the first film. Only thing that would make it equal for me is a bit more time with Felix and Calhoun.

I thought I'd hate that going in, but I just didn't for some reason. That being said I have no idea how she expects to survive in a game like that when every time the site reboots she's at risk of getting purged and deleted. Also to be fair, Ralph went Turbo first, again, by trying to make another track in the middle of when he knew she'd be in an actually game race and making the wheel break in the first place.

What does going turbo mean?

Considering her game was almost dead and she was homeless, it's kind of hard to pretend that her leaving would be a problem.

>I thought I'd hate that going in, but I just didn't for some reason
Are you capable of articulating your thoughts or has watching exclusively children's media rotted your brain?

I hated it, but you can have your own opinion

they addressed that, they added her code to the game. she went native so to speak

You ditch your original game and invade another one.

Yea Forums doesn't actually watch the movies they shitpost about. more at 11.

>nominated for Oscar
>when there were 3 or 4 movies with a higher metascore that weren’t nominated
WHY?

Attached: E43439AA-4346-4C79-B7DA-7FB4A353C256.jpg (750x310, 104K)

>slaughter race is a shitty browser game

Disney could have a 2 hour movie of just a single animation frame and it would still get the oscar nomination.

Automatic Disney ticket.

>ralph has no reason or motivation to be on the internet
>vanellope goes against the entire point of the first movie
>the final conflict of the movie is caused by ralph being an idiot and making a virus instead of talking to vanellope
>after the final battle the virus is never shown again and we don't know if it was stopped or not

im glad you enjoyed it but it's not great

Not worse than Boss Baby was nominated last year.

They're expectations are ridiculously high. I should know. I do it to myself constantly. They crap all over Incredibles 2 even though it was amazing.

Man, it's like people have subjective opinions and you'll only know if you like something if you watch and judge it for yourself or something.
You your fucking brain, dumbass.

Ok, fine: Hearing about her "going turbo" on paper sounded awful, but in practice her game apparently made less than $200 a year, on top of the fact the game itself functioned just fine without her for god knows how long when Turbo was running the thing. Like she said, there's 15 other racers barely anyone would even notice she was gone, and anyone who did would assume she was patched out for glitching and outright breaking the game.

At least last year they had the decency to nominate just ONE Disney movie instead of two.

"It's okay when girl does it."

It's okay when a female does it

Okay, good for you. Most of the people on here don't like it.