The Immortal Hulk # 14 Storytime

Guest Artist Kyle Hotz brings you, the funeral of Thunderbolt Ross, and the reunion of Betty and...?

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-000.jpg (1987x3056, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
youtu.be/u7J1ZeFH8-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-001.jpg (1987x3056, 241K)

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-002.jpg (1987x3056, 2.32M)

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-003.jpg (1987x3056, 2.37M)

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-004.jpg (1987x3056, 2.1M)

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-005.jpg (1987x3056, 1.73M)

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-006.jpg (1987x3056, 2.28M)

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-007.jpg (1987x3056, 2.44M)

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-008.jpg (1987x3056, 2.46M)

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-009.jpg (1987x3056, 1.35M)

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-010.jpg (1987x3056, 1.87M)

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-011.jpg (1987x3056, 1014K)

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-012.jpg (1987x3056, 2.08M)

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-013.jpg (1987x3056, 2.07M)

>Carol's going to be pissed she wasn't invited.
Who would want to invite her to anything?

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-014.jpg (1987x3056, 1.55M)

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-015.jpg (1987x3056, 1.34M)

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-016.jpg (1987x3056, 1.81M)

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-017.jpg (1987x3056, 1.07M)

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-018.jpg (1987x3056, 1.4M)

>"I call it the STARSKCREAM"--
Man, I wish they did a second Avengers/Transformers crossover book

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-019.jpg (1987x3056, 2.26M)

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-020.jpg (1987x3056, 1.82M)

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-021.jpg (1987x3056, 1.61M)

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-022.jpg (1987x3056, 1.54M)

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-023.jpg (1987x3056, 1.57M)

Thanks for reading.
Support the Official Release at your Local Comic Shop.

Champions:

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 014-024.jpg (1987x3056, 1.63M)

This will be my final post on Yea Forums.

How can anyone think that this is scary for real ? How can anyone take seriously a horror book with the Hulk as a supposed to be frightening monster ? How can anyone see the Hulk as frightening for real in this book ?
"Ouh, the Hulk is smiling, so unsetlling, this is so scary guys..." why are you lying to yourself like that ?
You guys are just forcing onto yourself the new fade there will be in this hivemind of a board, with the blandest, tamest, most classicly safe comic book there can be, while your selective outrage is shitting on Bendis' Superman for things that would be praised if they were written by someone else, but NOOOOOOOOOOOO you have to shit on it even if it's good because the hivemind dictates you to do so !!!

No wonder you can't get laid, but guess what ? I got a girlfriend now. For the first time of my life after 24 years I finally got a girlfriend, and all that nerd fuss has become so irritating since.
I'm just leaving for good now, I had plenty of fun with that board but I'm done. I wish you to get girlfriends to, maybe it will open your eyes about the hivemind that is destructing your self, but sadly, the hivemind is probably keeping you away from being able to seduce anyone, so you're most likely trapped in a vicious circle, and sadly, there is no Savage Dragon to save you from it. I just hope that this message will maybe help you to think by yourself a bit more and to get a girlfriend to.

Enjoy your book.

Saw it coming but still, oh shit.

kino

God I hate dates on tombstones(and dates in general) in sliding timeline.

Ewing cleaning up continuity again.

>People hanging upside down with fucking probes in their heads, bleeding from their faces
BECAUSE, Y’KNOW! WE’RE THE GOOD GUYS!

waiter this is pasta and i asked for the spider ravaoli

so was doc hulk not a very good doctor?
i'd kill for some more doc hulk

Bye Felicia

Attached: 1539902198712.gif (200x200, 948K)

Welp, that's what Bruce gets for thinking you can ever reliably de-Hulk someone.

Huh, I'm surprised Doc Samson is still looking that good considering that gamma has gone eldritch for just about everyone else.

Any Yea Forums scholars know who they're referring to here?

Did bruce actually cheat on her?

Abomination

Yes, but of course you can throw it back in her face and point out that she's cheated on him as well, and with a supervillain no less, though the unfairness is probably intentional.

He never really cheated on her. If anything she did lol. She was dead when he hooked up with caeira.

Attached: Hulk (2014) - Hulk (2014) Issue #4 - 12.jpg (1920x2952, 1.33M)

>fight the unbeatable, reach the unreachable
>row row fight the power

She was still very much alive and his fiance while he was bumping uglies with Jarella, though.

This was great, thanks for the storytime

WHAT THE FUCK I WAS LISTENING TO THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM WHILE READING THIS

i hope red shehulk has a sour pouty face as betty had this issue because Man that's gonna make my dick rock hard

Who did she cheat on him with? Asking for a friend

Oh of course, Subject "B" for Blonsky.

I hope red she hulk is better looking than the she hulk we have now

Tyrannus. Incredible Hulks 629-630.

Should also note that he later unwittingly gets back at her by becoming the consort of a literal semon demon and has to hear their loud, passionate lovemaking from atop their tower every night.

Attached: RCO005_1469445062.jpg (1031x1600, 596K)

>immortal cuck
Lmfao
>info marvelcucks

Oh didn't know he was engaged to her during that time. Betty was always his 3rd best love interest anyway. Caiera and jarella were above imo

It sucks that the Order of the Shield deal is over, but I'm glad that was brought up and concluded. Parker had a great idea

Fuck me that whole red hulks run was garbage

>le super math
No.

I mean, if they fired her for no longer being a hulk, it looks like she just gained some qualifications.

> Red She Hulk coming back...
F U C K Y E S !

Post the real one, faggot

I get the feeling that we're going to see a Red Harpy. Ewing gets off on continuity, and a harpy is kind of perfect for this new horror Hulk.

What was wrong with it?

I have to say the art here looks really, really good for a modern capeshit book.

That looks fatal.

Please tell me that hulk ended up killing the guy

Attached: 20190306_051838.jpg (1010x878, 637K)

It followed Greg Pak and had a long drawn out mystery that was obvious from the start. Personally I read it in trade where it reads much better and thought the only bad part really was the X-Force arc.

Wait I'm sorry, I think this is from Red She-Hulk run. I didn't read this, thought he was talking about Jeph Loeb's incredibly fun run where the emphasis was on HULK SMASH!!!!!

Attached: 808213-fun.jpg (1600x1226, 330K)

So, is everyone's gamma gunna get re-activated?

>Hulk shadow
nice

Who, Tyrannus? He's immortal.

YES.

Best comic issue of 2019 for me so far.
That was great.

How long until Marvel somehow ruins it?

That really would be going full circle, so I bet you're right

Oh man, that'd be fucking kino

Nice narration

pretentious fag quoting pretentious cunt

SO STRONG
SO INDEPNDENT

>Red She hulk getting attacked by tentacles

Attached: 1537713934170.png (292x325, 240K)

>Thunderbolt Ross was born in 1962
What the fuck, man.

Here's hoping for a return of Skaar and Lyra.

Same especially skaar

Ugh, fuck no

Based

It's not like it would make sense for him to have been an old man in the 60's anymore.

Superman with a ponytail ???

Sliding timeline. It's Ewing trying to clean up some continuity but alot of characters need a war backstory to work and at best this puts Ross in Vietnam at the end (instead of the middle of korea). I don't like it but I get why he's doing it

>he doesn't know who Doc Samson is

>he doesn't know who Doc Samson is
I dont, my re-introduction to Hulk was Doc Green. But then the universe ended .

>he didn't see The Incredible Hulk
Missing out a good film, the MCU's best desu

Attached: Doc_Samson.jpg (2048x1360, 671K)

Wew, I love me some grand cosmic horror the Hulk in Hell arc was but returning to this Earth-bound stuff is comfy. Also, this art reminded me of the 80's.

>trying
my ass he is.
>le sliding timeline xD
is the opposite of trying. It's lazy.

This. There should be a convoluted explanation for why people haven't aged.

we get Red she hulk and Harpy back into hone being, Lyra and Skaar coming back Lyra joins the Champions and Cho finally gets some hulk pussy
Rick is alive somewhere and living in the shadows, Hulk dragged his soul back from the Green door.

>Cho finally gets his wish of calling Bruce and Hulk Pa

Aw, hell yeah. Betty Hulk is back!

Wait, that was Samson? I thought that was Talbot.

>Rick is alive somewhere and living in the shadows, Hulk dragged his soul back from the Green door.
Wait, when was that?

it will happen, since Hulk beat TOBA.
If Ewing is trully bringing all of them back, then rick is next and General ross too.

this comic pretty much has shown that you Cant De-hulk someone, they will always come back for real, and more angrier.

Wasn't Hulk in hell going after his dead dad or some shit last issue? Did I fucking miss something?

>born in 1962
>Vietnam
nigga he would've been 13 years old when the last US troops left

The last four pages of that issue apparently

I missed issue 13 I think....

>If Ewing is trully bringing all of them back, then rick is next and General ross too.
Ross is probably the corpse Fortean's nerds are experimenting on, right? He's going to come back as some gamma abomination thing.

Newfag to Hulk comics here. I skimmed the pages and posts and this looks interesting. But the references to all the other hulks (which I also only have cursory knowledge on) makes me apprehensive about picking up this comic.
Is there a recommended reading list for Hulk/Red Hulk/Other Hulks so I am not lost?

They seem to have done it willingly but I get your point.

Just go read Immortal Hulk from the start. It was my first Hulk and I had no trouble following it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

Oh thank goodness.

See this is a pretty good way to establish a "new Ross" even if we know the old fuck'll be back some day.

Talbot is Graviton in the MCU

Attached: aos-graviton-5x20-copertina.jpg (800x400, 40K)

n o t c a n o n

Oh man are they gonna make Betty interesting again? God she's had the worst time recovering from her Ultimate portrayal.

I LOVE THIS FUCKING BOOK!
And I'm so glad we're back to earth shenanigans. It's much more interesting than "epic" hell shenanigans.

So has my dick

Attached: 923312-ultimate_wolverine_vs_hulk__4_020_21.jpg (960x717, 111K)

Oh and love the art on this one. Real energetic.

goddamnit.

Bushwhacker, man, your plan is to SHOOT HIM WITH A GUN?

Jarella and Ciera, though I’m sure both times she was dead or something.

Heck she married another man at least too.

It'll be a blast!

Doctor Strange is his Barber.

> her Ultimate portrayal
literally a background character that became a she-hulk for one issue and never showed up again.

I know Hulk's durability has been toned down in favor of healing, but should Bushwacker really be able to shoot through him like he was made of paperboard?

That’s Abomination. Hence him being Subject B(lonsky) and the talk of how they recovered a bunch of him from Jupiter.

Jessica.

he's got a thousand-caliber gun growing out of his arm

G R E E N T R U M P

>so was doc hulk not a very good doctor?

He was excellent, but the Extremis treatment was eventually negated by his own biology reasserting itself.

The Gamon storyline was never resolved.

She could potentially have survived that if she were still Red She-Hulk. Just saying

That's supposed to be Leonard Samson?

Looks more like a real estate agent.

He hasn't been gamma'd

Ewing ratified it. Marvel has an actual, in-universe sliding timeline.

Attached: Ultimates (2015-) 005-012.jpg (651x1000, 733K)

What?!

What a chad.

It was great
youtu.be/u7J1ZeFH8-A
They set it up fro him to come back possessed by Hive

I fucking loved Ewing's Ultimates, not sure if I'm sad it didn't go for longer or if I'm glad that it stopped before it could become a shadow of itself.

...Secret Warriors Hive? Cool. I didn't know they had access to those rights. Is Phobos in this by any chance?

IIRC they have Creel Jr, Yo-Yo and Hellfire, no Phobos.

Dammit, he's my favourite. I guess we'll have to wait for that Herc movie.

A thousand cal? THAT'S A FUCKING TEN INCH GUN! THAT IS A FUCKING NAVAL GUN! There is no way that gun is big enough. Pic related is an actual 10 inch gun.

Attached: HMS_Swiftsure_forward_guns_Gallipoli_1915_AWM_G01393_300px.jpg (300x187, 47K)

Yeah, but no Phobos.

And Quake

Bushwacker is like Bullseye, it just works.

It was the year of the first issue of hulk. So yeah that's when he was born

Just googled him. That wiki image.

That guy has some real Frank face going on

Look, Earth-616 and Marvel as a whole far makes more sense if you buy that the Avengers have become irredeemable supervillains as a whole and are in deep denial of that status.

>the becky general's daughter vs The Stacy Lady of the Dark Dimension

Ahhh, yeah. That makes more sense.

Plus, Hickman also showed the creation of the sliding timeline at the end of SHIELD.

Well The Gamma is some kinda old ones magic source so yea. Death is only the beginning.

Honestly I'm surprised Samson isn't helping Hulk kill Burbank. Also I clearly missed the conclusion of the Hell stuff, anyone have a link to last issue?

Tommy stop pushing this meme

That's kind of what he does.

But- that’s not the context of the page. That has nothing to do with the page.

>Also I clearly missed the conclusion of the Hell stuff, anyone have a link to last issue?
user, did you know you can
readcomicsonline

>I will use bullets on the Hulk

God love you Bushwacker but there's less painful ways to commit suicide

Yeah, SW Hive was the main villain of S3.

I loved the Hell arc, but yeah, I'm really glad we're back and have him interacting with his support cast again.

You think that would stop him from enlisting?

You know what if this series brought in Banner's Whirlwind romance turned AIM super scientist and the daughter she experimented on in the womb.

Attached: Carmilla_Black_and_Monica_Rappaccini_(Earth-616)_from_Amazing_Fantasy_Vol_2_10_001.jpg (1024x1591, 389K)

I'm so fucking glad we have Ewing strolling around fixing everybody's mess

I gotta say, this completely went over my head. I'm glad I read it along with you guys because otherwise I wouldn't have had a clue as to who that guy was.

>Starkscream
Kek

Sorry, wrong page, this one , with Abomination. I need to brush up on my Hulk lore, and hopefully find some sort of reading list so I can catch up properly.

New Hasbro transformer product. Avenger x Transformers: Starkscream!

Morphs from Quinjet to robot and back!

At least it wasn’t zero gauge.

This gun guys a Fucking dumbass

Actually that’s something I’m curious about current immortal hulk is more just unkillabe with super regeneration while older hulks were more just basically impervious to damage is that just something IH has that the others don’t?

I don't think you really need to know any of that stuff, it's just slightly more rewarding if you do.

The only Hulk run I've read any significant amount of is Greg Pak's and I'm still enjoying Immortal Hulk.

I think that since it has been established that current Hulk can easily come back from the dead even while sliced apart, making him also fully invulnerable is overkill and diminishes the impact. There has to be some sort of visual balance that allows him to receive actual damage while being unstoppable as he is.
Plus let's be frank, one of the main draws to this book is the body horror, if he was invulnerable, we wouldn't get pages like this .

Will she be hot?

You know, I wonder if Ewing wrote that bit as karma for Duggan’s Hulk where she had Bruce shot

To be fair Betty according to tony vaporizing a town was the only logical solution

Why are the upside down anyways?

more bloodflow to the brain

Does she count the whole planet hulk thing where hulk impregnated an Caiera? I mean that tech still counts plus Bruce just rolled with it

Attached: 1AF8BDFE-742C-4743-994E-00A84B02F12D.jpg (593x918, 246K)

Attached: 8A1D2C2A-870C-4D35-83C0-32C657B68739.png (671x1027, 1.03M)

Man, Planet Hulk was good shit.