Thoughts on this show?

Thoughts on this show?

Attached: p16556989_b_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 278K)

Brenaissance confirmed.

Attached: 1542104803446.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Is that james bond?

Mediocre, "weird" for "straight" people, meme-y

best incarnation of Cyborg

I like it. Honestly one of the few shows I’m interested in seeing what happens next. I get part of the show and the characters is them going through growth and the whole
>oh woe is me
Shit. But I hope they get over that soon. I’m tired of seeing Rita bitch and moan

Great cast and amazing soundtrack

Shut up faggot

It's ass

first good DC-based adaptation in over a decade

my only complaint is that the swearing is so over-the-top and forced sometimes that it becomes super cringe

I won't lie, as much as I was disappointed by revenge!nobody, they didil a good job by casting tudik.
Every time he narrates I close my eyes and imagine a panel of the comic with the word balloons and it fits so well

Attached: Mister_Nobody.png (308x476, 323K)

>when the good guy finally wins
Feels good

Attached: blessed image of brendan fraiser.jpg (998x1374, 405K)

Good for Brendan.

Yup. I won't say I love the final design they went with, but Tudyk's voice is great for Nobody.

>first good DC-based adaptation in over a decade
I was going to call you a contrarian, but then I realized that The Dark Knight came out over 10 years ago. However you're still wrong because The Dark Knight Returns came out in 2012 and Under the Red Hood came out in 2010. Still way too long without anything good, but less than a decade.

Only genuinely good DC Uverse show. The others are just pandering to Dick Grayson fujoshits

I mean it is DC. Wouldn’t be a DC adaptation without forced edginess

I don't know. The casting seems like a bit of wash to me.

Titans are way better than this cringe patrol. Jane is annoying and Rita is too old for my taste, can't fap...

Attached: vooz9zzhjzf21.jpg (1000x667, 110K)

>NolanBatman
>good adaptation

no matter how 'good' or critically acclaimed those may be, those aren't good *adaptations*

Its very good

Nah fuck off with the contrarianism, Aquaman, Wonder Woman and Rises were good.

Right here. I dropped after the second episode. Just standard CW style capeshit with more fucks and Deadpool humor. If you think you're getting Morrison you're in the wrong place.

Only capeshit I've liked in ages.

That actor is FAT

Fuck you Darren.

Great show.

Fat and happy. He deserves it.

Fuck you, he's more happy than you've been in your life. As for fat, fucker had a absolute ramshackle shitstain of a wife that knuckledragged her fucking fist through his life. I'd fucking be his man-servant if i lived in the same country.