Think of a cartoon. Got it? Good!

Think of a cartoon. Got it? Good!

That setting has now been hit with an infestation of necromorphs. How well / horribly do the characters of that setting handle things?

Attached: Necromorphs.jpg (592x336, 32K)

>TLOK
Well... shit

Attached: 1542054285419.jpg (489x489, 25K)

I think some of the spirit heavy hitters would step in if things got that bad. Not even Vaatu would be down for Necromorphs.

Actually kind of curious how effective bloodbending would be on one of em

Man I love dead space except for 3

I'll get the popcorn.

Attached: the-loud-house-cast-stars-characters-gallery-nickelodeon-brasil-nick-brazil_2.png (960x623, 284K)

she'll deus ex machina her way out of it

the dead space series was pretty good. cept 3 of course

I'd watch that episode for sure

Attached: Adventure_Time_-_Title_card.png (420x238, 119K)

>Code Lyoko
This will surely end well.

They're put together pretty crudely, so Bloodbending would probably be even more OP against them.

>Tom and Jerry

Attached: 1551391517096.jpg (780x712, 75K)

Heavy Metal. So they handle it pretty well but theres boobs everywhere now.

Attached: Loc Nar2.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

>Slumber Party Panic EXTREME MODE

>We Bare Bears
That shit would be grim and depressing. I wonder how the transformation process would affect the bears.

I can't remember, but were there any Necros that were animals in the DS games? All I remember is a passage about the novel about how there was a necro fish, but didn't do shit.

It's implied that animals are fair game. As you mentioned there was an example of a fish getting necromorph'd and Lurkers can form from infants or dogs

>XANA fucks with everyone with Necromorphs

Attached: Laughter Stops.jpg (313x254, 56K)

Oh man, I'm just imagining a fun early-season episode of finn and jake adventuring through a dungeon that's been infested with necromorphs. Maybe it'd consist of Finn facing the necromorphs themselves while Jake has to deal with Marker-induced hallucinations and paranoia. Think of the possibilities.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 1.13M)

Could imagine PB being the one fucking with the Marker

Damn shame bout the DLC thing

>Invader Zim

Attached: Getting weird now but I love it.jpg (385x316, 21K)

>Megas XLR

On the bright side, the necromorphs will be dead.....

Attached: we are going to die.png (266x336, 29K)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure his sissy boy talk no jutsu cant work on these guys

Attached: 97-979837_stevenuniverse-dannydevito-cursedimages-steven-universe-steven-universe.jpg (820x878, 208K)

>Producing Parker

Corpses (boring)

Watch him use his talk no jutsu on the brother moons or the marker itself.

Attached: pllgg2f4i3011.jpg (480x363, 16K)

The only talk a marker understands is FUCK YOU. I like the ambiguous motivations of the marker in 1 best but 2 had some superb gunplay and still a pretty good story.

"Nope not gettin out of this chair!"

>Courage
>he ends up becoming friends with them and they just politely leave

>Ben 10
Eh he'll fair well. Ben's faced worse

That most likely wouldn't play out that way. Though I could see Courage bringing Muriel to a ship and getting the heck out of wherever he was while destroying the Marker

>Young Justice
Yeah, necromorphs are fucked the moment supes steps in.

>Clarence
that fucker can befriend them
or maybe he'll help them become whole

>Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Toons can't even die so very very well.

Pretty well, I'd say.

Attached: merida_fights_back_by_enzoluciano93-d5ubifa.jpg (1024x730, 214K)

Gems might be more effective against em as they might be ignored if they're ever poofed. Everyone else is in for a bad time though

It depends if friendship beams can kill them\tame the necros.

Attached: dciu78.jpg (886x1500, 499K)

Young Justice Supes probably isn't quite strong enough to stop a full Marker infestation. And if Convergence starts, it's RIP.

>Young Justice
So, Necromorphs attack the DC Universe.

Gems would do fine. They're not made of flesh. Humans are screwed.

Come to think of it the Cluster is kind of like the gem equivalent of a bretheren moon.

Maybe it just ends up fighting the newly formed moon.

Most of the gems are already a bad conversation away from having total fucking meltdowns

If a Marker's signal has any effect on a gem they're gonna be FUCKED regardless of tissue to transform

>Implying Pearl wouldn't lose her fucking shit in the first ten minutes and murder her team mates because a vision of Rose told her they'd be made whole again

Does the marker work on rocks?

If those rocks have minds that function almost EXACTLY like humans, but more unstable? Yes, easily.

>markers are made of (jesus christ marie) Minerals
>sentient
>explainable energy production capabilities

Are necromorphs just caused by off color defective gems that found a way to make organics create more of them?

Yeah if Marker shenanigans is thrown into this then Pearl is going to go fucking bonkers at some point

The final twist of the series was going to be that the Black Marker Altman sunk was the true original, right?

If they are, then something has seriously gone wrong with those gems at some point or another.

>Human society in Dead Space survives by consuming entire planets for their resources

>somehow seem constantly strapped for them despite 14 entire planets being mined by a single ship

Was CEC headed by Diamonds? Were they embezzling all of those resources to make more gems

>step
>kek

Attached: 02120E40-4A6C-4B73-AB55-0591D0558741.png (1281x827, 1.08M)

Don't markers slap shit on technology?

>invader zim
Nobody even notices

...I don't think so? Assuming the Necromorph process only works on humans, then the Gems are basically safe. Pearl wouldn't be hampered by the visions of lost loved ones and they couldn't get fucked over unless and *only* unless Steven gets bagged by them. Which is a given if Connie is prior taken. As he's the gateway for humans and gems to fuse together, his death would pretty much fuck over the Crystal Gems and given problems to Homeworld.

As much as I love SU, I gotta say, Steven is *not* equipped to deal with the nastiest space zombie-invasion scenario the necromorphs represent, not to mention the utter descent into madness that they cause for humanity. Even if the other gems kept him safe, at least some of the townies are gonna get necro'd and he won't be able to cope.

The only way this works out is if the other Diamonds have encountered this shit before, pull a huge BTFO on Steven, and glass the contaminated area while Blue and Yellow later apologetically sit Steven down and explain to him what happened and Steven ultimately has to accept what's happened as like an accident/natural disaster death(s.)

Steven is an empath

He's gonna get it so much worse than regular humans

Yeah, exactly.

The only way Gems/Humanity have any shot of surviving this without massive losses (and even then there's going to be some pretty sick collateral damage) is to keep him safely away from it all.

Steven is definitely going to go through the "Make us whole" vision crap at least

I know it's not quite right to be focusing so much on SU but I get a kick out of imagining it specifically

>Greg getting ripped apart by his car wash equipment
>Peedee building a frybo suit out of body parts he takes from victims he hunts down until it comes to life
>Onion is okay with things

Luckily, the Marker will be in an area where there isnt *too* much risk of it getting into the mainstream consciousness. Convergence is essentially prevented right then and there.

Unless it infects someone with Marker blueprints and they get out of town, that is

Even 3 was ok.

The only thing was that Ellie was super fucking lame in 3. My other main bitchings are with mechanics and the like EA is likely responsible for

Buckell was a real nigga tho

G1 Starscream would still get fucked up by em though

They will have a transformation like the changelings:

Not really, no. He's mostly dealt with universal threats that work pretty impractically. Things that move slow or follow a protocol or have grand plans to rule rather than just destroy. These things are more like stage 4 cancer in how quickly and aggressively they spread and how little they care for damage done along the way. Necros cant be threatened or bargained with. They stripped galaxies to the point that humanity might be the only life left around. Plus he'd have to deal with people driven mad by the marker signal and risks be driven insane by the signal himself which gives him a 50/50 shot of either becoming a marker builder like Isaac or killing himself.

>The Amazing World of Gumball
The Void let's it happen for a while for shits and giggles but quickly resets the universe after 11 minutes.

Well until the horrific attacks happen. Hopefully Membrane could do something about it

>We Bare Bears
...well, FUCK

>now, video game shit!!!
neck yourself, crossie

>Dan VS
Dan tries to engineer a jetpack to fly over them, ends up in space.
Elise deals with them swiftly, final shot is her standing victorious half naked upon a pile of them, while a fully naked Chris clings tenaciously on to her legs, al la a Boris Vajelo painting.

Technically image in OP was taken from the animated movie Downfall

The gameplan really is “keep surviving humans and especially Steven locked down and emotionally stable”, which is hard to do when they’re being mentally attacked by a mindvirus. You’d also want to have probably Amethyst specifically on Steven to keep him cool. Keep them physically separated so that Steven can’t forcibly fuse into Smokey, but let them talk so that Amethyst can keep Steven level headed.

Meanwhile, the rest of the CGs have to focus on heading out and hunting down the Marker(s) responsible for all this bullshit, trying to not get shattered along the way. They’re definitely resistant to its effects so Steven is key to fucking things up, hence why he needs to be eventually taken off-planet.

Would Lion and Lars be effected? They’re biological tissue but also filled with Gem bullshit and also not technically alive at all. It might make them easier to infect actually, and an infected Lion is also game over.

Well it could potentially infect animals but Lars and Lion might be special cases. Plus we don't know how Rose's healing stuff would interact with necromorphs

>Mighty Max
Well fuck. They're boned.

Attached: 1548842042568.gif (180x180, 81K)

Sorry Rapunzel, unless you can find a way to get that tentacle wizard to do something you guys are FUCKED

I actually want to see Dan manage to get "revenge" on the Necromorphs and somehow end up destroying the Marker

>rugrats
lol

>Drew Pickles gets mauled by zombo children

Finally, some justice

Smalltime.

Attached: IDEON SWORD.gif (960x720, 3.41M)

Shit, why did I have to think about a show with nothing but cute little kids..

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

Uncle Grandpa is a god. He easily fucks with the Moons.

Attached: Good Morning.png (600x600, 135K)

Rugrats is now about a group of Lurkers getting into murderous misadventures

He could probably try talking to the Moons, but they'll probably just ignore his threats and boasts, or counter with their own.

Alien X.

If I recall right Ben is pretty susceptible to manipulation so Marker shit would probably fuck him up in the background

Quick rundown on Necromorphs and their animated film?

Basically zombos but the gimmick is that they have to have their limbs cut off instead of headshots

dead niggas mutated by energy signal emitted by mysterious rock structures called Markers. Said signal also drives people nuts or implants the codes to create more markers into their minds

Just watch some youtube vids of the dead space games. The movie tie in is barely worth talking about, it's kinda shit

Necromorphs: Basically lovecraftian space zombies. Some sort of wave emitted by alien artifacts called Markers can turn dead things into em (that or something about infector type necromorphs going around making more from corpses). They basically want to kill any fleshy thing they see and turn them into more Necromorphs until there are enough of them to cause a Convergence Event. At this point they all gather together around a Marker which then sends em all flying into the stratosphere to create a Necromorph Moon called a Brethren Moon.

The animated film takes place prior to the first game and shows just how the ship the game takes place on got so fucked up and infested with the Necromorphs you encounter. Whole movie is up on youtube actually and its worth a watch if you are into that sort of stuff

>Ending is them necromorph'd just chilling on the couch watching tv

As much as I hate to use info from 3,it is shown that the markers work on VERY non-human aliens as well.

Wasn't there something that hinted to that in 2 as well?

Can they swim? Is the mom impacted? If not, I think the characters stand a decent chance.

Attached: 91utJZBEylL._SL1500_.jpg (1194x1500, 270K)

They had a good run

Attached: Great_Expotations_23.jpg (640x359, 37K)

one of the first observed Necromorphs was a fish

Neat.

Might as well take out Ronaldo immediately because he is most likely the first to go crazy and start killing everyone

>Billy and Mandy
Things either go horribly wrong or horribly right.

>OK K.O.!
Boxmore robots are forced to become the ones to save the day, hijinks ensue

Alien X actually has 3 personalities and minds inside each one of them.

I mean Ben doesn't immediately jump straight to Alien X to fix everything during which time he could get manipulated

>brains brains I won't lie! I'll eat their brains till they're zombified!

Attached: bretheren mandy.png (911x1124, 403K)

Suddenly the show is good! But then the day is saved by Korra, and she basically did nothing to accomplish it, and learned nothing in the process.

>Grim gets annoyed with all these necromorphs showing up and making a mockery of him

He just has to say Good Morning and the moons instantly lose

She created Steven for a reason.

That reason? Uniting FLESH and GEMKIND. Once it knows Steven's genetic secrets, the Marker will begin begin infecting other gems with the same process as to how Pink Diamond gained genetic material.

Through sexual means.

Attached: 1529368069478.png (600x897, 183K)

>Justice league unlimited
Amazo destroys the relic or Dr Fate destroys the relic or Green Lanterns destroy the Earth or Flash runs so fast he isn't affected by it and destroys the relic.