Are these boomer or zoomer shows?

Are these boomer or zoomer shows?

Attached: 2007 cartoons.jpg (2746x2098, 1.64M)

late millennial-early zoomer

Neither because both are meaningless shitposting terms cooked up by redditors trying to force wojak edits

flapjack was such wasted potential. im sad about it.

t. doomer

uhm what is Chowder doing

Who ever added Squirrel Boy with the others was obviously a mousse haired zoomber fuckboi

Camp Lazlo and Gym Partner are Late Millennial, Chowder and Flapjack are Early Zoomer and started a new style

getting his dick sucked

Millenial

nigga the fuck you talking about flapjack is great

Neither. They're just shit.

Nope. Millennials ended in the mid 90s. Those born in the mid 90s were slightly too old for 2007 cartoons and thought they were the downfall into shit era. It was more for Zoomers born late 90s and up.

I'm convinced they were cooked up by the CIA to muddle up the definition of "baby boomer" so younger generations would stop blaming them for the current state of the world.

Proto zoomer

I guess """zoomer""" is closer, but while maybe 2007 is too late to be part of a late millennial's core childhood experiences or what the fuck ever, I don't think it'd be that weird for someone born around the mid-'90s to have watched them a few times. But then I guess someone born in 2000 probably watched them MORE, so.

The 2000s sucked for everybody.

They are Tumor shows.

Fuck off timbox

All of these shows were unironically good, especially comparing them to "modern" cartoons

it was great, amazing even, but there was so much there that they could have done with.

flapjack is just gross out humor: the show.

2000-2004 was good because it was coasting off the late 90s. 2005-2009 was more hit and miss.

your and idiot

It feels weird to say that I was born in 2000, and soon will be 19. I mean I thought they were good, but I don't know where I fall into which category.

Born 2000? Automatically Zoomer

You're a zoomer harry.

my thoughts exactly

You are fucking zoomer it hurts.

>I guess they never miss uh

Most of the kids who watched these have graduated college. Boomers confirmed.

>My friends and I were born in the early to mid-90s
>We were the only people in our classes who still watched cartoons
>The cartoons weren’t even that good

Attached: F341D5E5-4ECB-4FBE-821C-C839F7CBAFCF.png (345x458, 165K)

Attached: 1541181624684.png (568x388, 66K)

The fucking dark ages. The calarts era is bad, but nothing beats this.

Chowder is the Halo of Yea Forums
A show that a lot of oldfags hated when it was out, and there's slight confusion on why people even like it now to oldfags because it wasn't even that good
But it's okay for people to nostalgia over it

Except Halo is good.

Zoomer spotted

squirrel boy is literally 13 years old

fuck you

Attached: 25436547568.png (407x677, 474K)

It really depends which Halo your talking about. Even CoD and AC were acclaimed by them when they were still new series

I'm glad it didn't overstay it's welcome like so many other once great show did. It started well and ended well.

I want Halo to be Flapjack instead cause I liked it more
How much did people hate Chowder when it came out? I came to Yea Forums in 2012, people seemed positive towards Chowder and Flap by then. I even saw some archived threads about Flap that were very positive

Attached: meme.png (573x619, 124K)

Basically:
>Chowder and Flapjack air during the CN Real era
>People just generalize everything in that era as shit
>Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Gumball come out
>Early seasons are praised and people realize how good Chowder and Flapjack actually were

Imagine being this wrong.

That sounds about right, glad they're recognized for being much better than those first impressions

Dunno, I'm late 26 now but I watched a few episodes of each back then, I think Flapjack was the best just because it felt like it embraced the right kind of weird the most.

Retard who never played it spotted.

Chowder is shit, do not compare it to one of the best shooters ever. CE is top tier in shooter campaigns and 3 is up in the high echelon of multiplayer.

why does wojak cause so much butthurt

Some people think that Pepe and Wojak are old memes that should be dead

Others hate memes in general unless is a picture of a young girl from some obscure shitty slice anime no one will ever give a fuck about.

Camp Lazlo is boomer, rest is zoomer-tumor

>Camp Lazlo is boomer
ZOOOOOOOOOOM

camp lazlo is literally 20 years old you ancient boomer

lol yeah cause Half Life 2 was the best FPS of that generation

Who cares? I have a feeling this is more of a boomer/zoomer hate thread

Those are shows from the superior era 1998 - 2002

based zoombers

We were those annoying autistic kids on your Minecraft server back in 2011. Watched every episode of SpongeBob SquarePants religiously, and don't remember a time before the internet, yet somehow still managed to remember using VHS tapes.

>Panini, you freak! Stop that thing, it’s too much for me!
>But Num-Nums, I’m just being gentle with you. SO... GENTLE...

'98 user here. All are pretty much zoomer cartoons. Only problem is not as many kids at the time gave these shows any attention because at the time Hannah Montana and Disney Channel sitcoms were getting big. I honestly felt like I was the only one who watched these shows.

...dont' lump flapjack in with that shit.

It all came out around the same time.

00' user here. Fuck Disney channel, iCarly and Drake and Josh is where it was at. Also a shit load of SpongeBob.

Chowder is the show that kickstarted the 2010's Tumblr animation styles.

Funny enough for zoomers, the kids who grew up on CN grew up to be gamer weebs/browse here. Nick kids grew up to be Reddit tier memelords and Disney Channel kids grew up to be either normies or thots

PLEB

My CN phase was later when I was a teenager. That was when CN peaked. Otgw, Adv Time, Reg Show, SU...

It's okay user I'm in your boat too

All these Zoomers in the thread. When you're thinking back to being 8 in 2008 and enjoying the kid culture of that time, you're basically thinking back to the downfall into shit era.

Fuck you. The housing crisis was my childhood. Fuck your Super Nintendo and your crazy ass colored patterns, Millennifag.