"Incredibles 2 is a retread of the first but with SJW feminist bullshit! Animation is dead!"

>"Incredibles 2 is a retread of the first but with SJW feminist bullshit! Animation is dead!"
>*gets 94% on RT and is the second highest-grossing animated movie of all time*
>"Pickle Rick is Reddit-tier trash and the worst forced meme ever! Animation is dead!"
>*wins an Emmy, makes R&M even more popular, and 70 more episodes*
>"TTG The Movie will be just as bad as the show! Animation is dead!"
>*gets 90% on RT and is better than both the show it's based on and 80% of the DCEU*
>"She-Ra looks like a man! Animation is dead!"
>*gets 100% on RT and is actually fun and comfy*
>"Hazbin Hotel will just be edgy DeviantArt fanfiction and Viv needs to stay out of the animation industry!"
>*gets the support of based Maxwell Atoms and tied with Smash Ultimate for #1 trending on YouTube*
>"Ralph Breaks the Internet will be Emoji Movie 2.0 and a 2 hour Disney commercial! Animation is dead!"
>*has 86% on RT and the product placement is built around the plot rather than the other way around*
>"Aquaman: The Movie? DC's shit enough already!"
>*has 96% on RT and is the highest grossing DC movie ever*
>"Spider-Verse is SJW propaganda for having black and female characters, and besides Sony's just trying to keep the rights from Marvel who also suck so nobody wins!"
>*has 99% on RT and finally dethroned the mouse at the Oscars*
>"Captain Marvel is more SJW trash and will be Marvel's downfall! We'll show those evil wimmin!"
>*has 86% on RT and looks to make a ton of money*
>"Th-they're just paying off critics and astroturfing! RT is always wrong! No one would ever like this unironically! We're smart and know better! Right? RIGHT???"

No. Stop with that shit. Yea Forums knows nothing, always has, and always will, now STFU, accept that people genuinely like things, and get a fucking life.

Attached: titans.png (2748x1507, 1.01M)

Normalfags have no taste. What else is new? The more popular something is, the more likely it’s shit.

>Aquaman has 96%
Son of a bitch, I forgot it went down to the 60's.
Still, the same logic applies since it wasn't a complete failure.

Now that's a good-a pasta!

By that logic Yea Forums is shit since it's a rather popular website last I checked.

C O P E

Yea Forums is shit. You’re right. Nobody will ever deny that. But it’s not like the alternatives are any better.

I bet you would tell me angry birds is the greatest game ever because it’s insanely popular.

these opinions are just meme

Normie genocide when?

Check again because I doubt it has high ratings compared to shit like Facebook and probably even imgur

NOOOOOOOOO COMICS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY ONLY ESCAPISM FROM THE KIDS WHO BULLIED ME AT SCHOOL

I see you are new here.

>someone actually typed out all this just to say "It's popular so it's good!"
>by this logic, reality TV is good
>by this logic, Avatar is the greatest movie ever made
>by this logic, The Beatles and Elvis are the two greatest music acts ever
Shit thread, retarded OP.

>No “muh story” bullshit
>No “muh great OST” bullshit
>No “muh graphics” bullshit
>No cinematic shit
>No forced politics
>No DLC, season pass or other cancer at least in the first iterations
>Just pure gameplay and unadulterated fun like video games used to be
Yeah Angry Birds is pretty based

Attached: 91DCC7EC-291A-48C0-908E-CFBD3366DBD8.jpg (640x426, 32K)

>Faggot took the time to type this out

Disney lost me as a customer, eat shit. Everything else is moot.

>Dexter shat on 85% of eps (usually by DeeDee)
>Autistic softshells love it to death

Disgusting casual scum

Attached: 10711067_783947994996330_4681258780891671993_n.jpg (599x880, 125K)

>RT
>RT
>RT
>RT
y i k e s

I’ve only seen autistic people complain about teen titans go

Huh, I've only seen the same about people liked it

TTG the movie still fucking sucked just like the show, critics are just as much as drooling retards as the spastic shills that eat up this horse shit, the movie did barely money here and left no impact so it proves no one gives a shit about it. Stay seething knowing toddler titans will die as miller gets booted off of CN and can’t fuck it over anymore.

Nah. I've see normies irl shititng on it all the time when it's brought up.

Only americans hate TTG because of their shitty schedule. Based CNLA doesn't have that problem. That said, OP is a huge faggot. Stop making these threads, retard.

Attached: Beast Boy.jpg (1600x1230, 455K)

>hating seven year olds this much

Maybe you shouldn’t encourage the stupidity of kids that were dropped on the head as babies by building around all your content from their shit taste in humor?

DING DING DING DING DING

The show isn’t even that popular, get over yourselves

>all the people who were saying it was good were actually underage
There is hope for humanity.

>(Thou)

Attached: god of soy.jpg (410x336, 83K)

>defends dyke ra
>calling it comfy
Also it’s a crook of shit and it’s no wonder the soi sucking faggots at RT liked that social justice cancer

Attached: DEA17010-4CA6-4CF9-95C3-BEDB3CCE4F90.jpg (950x534, 85K)

i want OP image in my gravestone the day i die

What does this have to do with Mr. Enter?

>"Incredibles 2 is a retread of the first but with SJW feminist bullshit! Animation is dead!"
>*gets 94% on RT and is the second highest-grossing animated movie of all time*
>"Pickle Rick is Reddit-tier trash and the worst forced meme ever! Animation is dead!"
>*wins an Emmy, makes R&M even more popular, and 70 more episodes*
>"TTG The Movie will be just as bad as the show! Animation is dead!"
>*gets 90% on RT and is better than both the show it's based on and 80% of the DCEU*
>"She-Ra looks like a man! Animation is dead!"
>*gets 100% on RT and is actually fun and comfy*
>"Hazbin Hotel will just be edgy DeviantArt fanfiction and Viv needs to stay out of the animation industry!"
>*gets the support of based Maxwell Atoms and tied with Smash Ultimate for #1 trending on YouTube*
>"Ralph Breaks the Internet will be Emoji Movie 2.0 and a 2 hour Disney commercial! Animation is dead!"
>*has 86% on RT and the product placement is built around the plot rather than the other way around*
>"Aquaman: The Movie? DC's shit enough already!"
>*has 96% on RT and is the highest grossing DC movie ever*
>"Spider-Verse is SJW propaganda for having black and female characters, and besides Sony's just trying to keep the rights from Marvel who also suck so nobody wins!"
>*has 99% on RT and finally dethroned the mouse at the Oscars*
>"Captain Marvel is more SJW trash and will be Marvel's downfall! We'll show those evil wimmin!"
>*has 86% on RT and looks to make a ton of money*
>"Th-they're just paying off critics and astroturfing! RT is always wrong! No one would ever like this unironically! We're smart and know better! Right? RIGHT???"

This is levels of Shill I never thought was possible.

Attached: NPCcubed.png (315x301, 1K)

>Only americans hate TTG because of their shitty schedule. Based CNLA doesn't have that problem. That said, OP is a huge faggot. Stop making these threads, retard.

this. for a long time it seemed like 90% of cn was either ttg or gumball reruns.

This is such low quality bait and the fact you all bumped it is really concerning for this boards future.