chelseacain.com/blog/geeking-out-cbr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

generation Clown is happening.

Nice suit.

She created Hulk?

ksd cannot smile. And now its even worse that shes about go into her 50s

Skeletor with a red wig on looking ass

The little girl's design is pretty neat

The kid in the suit is a bit much, maybe would work as a gameshow host, like one aimed at the youth.

Hulk is pussyshit when it comes to Marvel heroes tho.

Being able to get angry and punch things is pretty low tier compared to people that can manipulate reality.

That boy is seriously working that suit

Americans are a joke. It's funny to see that flyover states are the only ones with halfway normal and sane people

jesus christ. it's like I am looking at little Donald Trump if he sold his soul for popularity than for money.

It's really only places like California that these 'people' come from, and the majority of us would love nothing more than to see that entire state burned to the ground, believe me.

Despite her writing, this family looks nice.
And why do i have the feeling i see rl Edna from incredibles.

Attached: image.jpg (844x1080, 59K)

They look like villains in a Spy Kids movie.

twitterhags not welcome there, tranny.

>manlet wearing lifts
>scarecrow looking hag
>little girl forced to look like mommy because she's having a midlife crisis
>pedo flasher looking motherfucker
>le hand sign xD
Jesus...
But at east disney marketing hard at work erasing Carol's history before she had the operation and became Carl.

Man, Fraction got old.

Stop pushing your "If I stand out, I'm important" shit onto your kids.

Go back to your reddit.
Look how they fit so well together. Its like someone designed them and inserted it into the real world.
You cant make this family up. Like straight out of a comic.

Some kind of comic book writers?

She createdThe Sentry?

She created The Sentry?

>Go back to your reddit.
tranny using the automatic trannypost defense. how typical. Don't forget to post "incel" a dozen time in this thread now, your programming demands it.

NEVER FORGET!
Bendis tried to save us
Fraction is to blame

chelseacain.com/blog/geeking-out-cbr

>Marc and I hosted that dinner party with the singular goal of convincing Chuck to write a comic. Marc was the one who came up with the idea. It was just an aside, "You know who should write a comic? Chuck!" Then I went with it with the tenacity of a terrier. It just made so much sense to me. Bendis, his wife Alisa, Matt, Kelly Sue, and Marc and I had spent the whole evening plying Chuck with wine and explaining why this comic book needed to happen. We were making great headway, too. Then Matt looked up at me and said, "You should write a comic book, too." (I had clearly been dazzling him with my insights into shape and time and the page turn.) I practically choked, because I found the idea of writing a comic book thrilling and terrifying and intimidating, and also because Chuck was looking right at me and I didn't want him to think that I was trying to talk him into doing something that I was too chicken to try myself.

> I emailed [Brian Michael] Bendis and was like, "I want to write Mockingbird!" and he wrote back and was like, "Yeahhh, we need to talk." And he came over and sat me down and explained very patiently and gently that Marvel doesn't generally hire people with zero experience. And I was like, "I want to write Mockingbird!" And he sighed and put his head in his hands. But in a strange fit of kismet (or as my husband calls it, The Law of Everything Working Out for Chelsea), Marvel happened to be planning this Mockingbird one-off. And there I was jumping up and down with my hand in the air.

Attached: Mockingbird.png (468x720, 477K)

They can’t poison their own water fast enough.

It can´t be real. I got a Vietnam flashback right now.
One more reason to avoid this move.

Attached: feministr.jpg (284x177, 8K)

It can´t be real. I got a Vietnam flashback right now.
One more reason to avoid this movie.

Attached: feministr.jpg (284x177, 8K)

You don't read many comics aren't you?

Read it again, Bendis got her the job. Idiot.

Why is that i always see good looking males with ugly girls like this? They could do a lot better yet they choose an ugly chick. Why?

You don't know proper grammar.

why does fraction look like mark hamill

The Juggernaut once got angry and punched reality.

Yeah, it seems they live the NPC meme!

Lol what? You dont really know what these word mean? Do you?
Here have my 10% motivated reply since its not more worth, bot.

It must suck knowing you’re forever alone

She can't even smile can she?

She is truly the queen of the resting bitch face

son's got the sanpaku, he's seen some shit

They all look like they're bloggers.

low standards/self esteem or closet homo scooping up the nearest pussy available to save face

Old Man Fraction

how hard did she peg fraction that night?

>the guy has a blog about craft microbreweries
>the woman has a DIY 5 minute crafts blog like making the chair out of jeans or the flip flops out of tampons
>the kid has a toy opening blog but also has a thick jersey accent like trump
>the girl is all about how everyone at her school oppresses her

I think they all look good with their own personal spins on red and blue. The mother and daughter reverse outfit/hair is cool, the dad should have had a more deeper red suit and a blue tie

cringe

people start looking more alike when you cover over half their face in beard

Attached: 1543623062801.jpg (389x283, 27K)

Whatever happened to the Calexit project? Wasn't that supposed to be this year?

They took away his drugs, and he began to wither away.

Fraction looks like my old biology professor.

didn't pass, we got no money anyway

That one-shot was really, really, really good and Mockingbird was fun except for the self-indulgent and questionable retcon at the end. Please stop throwing a tantrum about it, this comic did not accost you in anyway, and it had no effect on anything else that you like

>Americans are a joke. It's funny to see that flyover states are the only ones with halfway normal and sane people

You know what's a joke? Posting from a costal state but pretending to not be American.

turns out the richest people in california had to share some money for the project to jumpstart
you will never guess what happened

It's hilarious that she's getting credit for this when the movie is mostly based on old Mar-Vell stuff and the only thing they're taking from KSD's run is the fucking cat turning out to be an alien. And the suit I guess, but it's not like she designed it. She was just in the right place and time to get the assignment of spearheading Marvel's big Carol push as Captain Marvel. Easiest movie credit ever.

Average looking girls will work to lock guys down early while attractive women will keep playing the field until it's too late.

She isn't even the creator of Captain Marvel. Its like claiming Bendis created Luke Cage when he wrote some stories for him.

She looks good for a 80 year old woman and it's nice that a one of the Marvel comic writers got acknowledged for a movie.

She thinks she is and she congratulated herself for thr movie and retweeted people congratulating herself. Roy Thomas, Wacker and Mckelvie deserve more of the credit than she does.

I didnt read new captain marvel, how far did she changed Carol to say she changed enough to be credited for the movie?
Besides the bombing sales and constant #1 i wouldnt like to be credited for this Captain?

No, she's the one who pushed for the name change and she actually paid out-of-pocket of McKelvie's redesign.