Incredible Hulk (MCU)

is it even canon to the MCU anymore at this point? the only things that seem to keep it canon is Tony Stark appearing to recruit Bruce Banner/Hulk to be a Avenger in the Post-Credits Scene and Thunderbolt Ross.

Attached: 76d41fd8c415e7a6fea3c628da05f1cc.jpg (564x831, 107K)

I mean, what else is supposed to stick in the long run to prove whether it's canon or not? They also do things like reference Harlem in Avengers

It's a real big dance because Jill's literally a incel men's rights poster boy as part of his core character design. They had to cast the most cuddly lovable male actor they could find to avoid the sheer disgust aimed at men in general since now women have the literally child-minds of negroes and asians.

There's just no other way around it. Banner's a guy who did everything right. Pretty much Joseph Oppenheimer to Tony Stark's Howard Hughs.

Bruce did everything for the world, ends war in theory .

Let me repeat that.

A man ends WAR and his goodness gets manipulated by "circumstances" (God) into turning into a literal misanthrope.

You can't really make a story about that in movies these days. And the only reason is absolutely no secret whatsoever except in media. Like media has its fingers in its ears going lalalala pretending that no one knows that "women thou art loosed" has resulted in the human race as a whole trying to eat it's own head off in the form of white abandonment of masculinity and civilization.

And like I said it's not a secret like AT ALL. I don't know why I can't get a discussion about it. In fact it's probably not even news. That's probably what white flight is all about and always has been about out running the migration wave caused by White Men overstating their welcome in the civilization that was built around their weakness (sunburn, compitition, general stupidity of everything else in comparison to them etc)

Plus it's not like Hulk can become Tyler Durden. Can he?

I sincerely hope that's pasta.

And magic.

>is it even canon to the MCU anymore at this point? the only things that seem to keep it canon is Tony Stark appearing to recruit Bruce Banner/Hulk to be a Avenger in the Post-Credits Scene and Thunderbolt Ross.

The things in this movie can be said to have happened but will not be referenced in any future movie.

Unless they want to, in which case they will.

What the fuck, man?

There's no what the fuck man.I
Everyone knows this stuff. Seriously. Mark Ruffulo's a teddy-bear man. Honestly lovable and cuddly and everybody loves the way his face looks. Bruce Banner was Oppenheimer to Tony Stark's Howard Hughes.

"Woman thou art loosed" has resulted in an abandonment of civility in the first world.

That's an obvious and we'll known set of facts for each of the respective classes lower middle and upper.

There is no what the fuck here.

You literally couldn't find another person who doesn't know at least one of those three things.

A lack of Hulk movie has no mystery to it. None. Zero. Nilch. Nada. Nope.

Unless Hulk became Tyler Durden there's NO WAY to actually portray Bruce Banner on screen. Everything we've seen has been a super duper dance. As magical as Tony Stark's wine refrigerators making his alcoholism magically invisible because fancy furniture cannot be linked to degenerate behavior.

There's no wtf here. Seriously.

>original pasta
Good god, man.

>a Hulk-led Project Mayhem
Thank could be fun but I think you might need psychiatric help.

Attached: jerry.jpg (1080x810, 437K)

Psychology
Scientology
I rather not get in the middle of that
There's nothing to the Hulk character outside of Incel & Mens' rights values, literally nothing.
And there's literally no distance between the completely cultural disdain for mankind and the unmarketability of a Hulk movie. Mark Ruffulo's a cuddly lovable man. He was practically wearing mascara in Avengers. He's a cuddly crushable cutey face. Hulk's an expression of pent up misanthropy, inexplicable and unearned pariah-good from a man who represented THE MAN who ended war for all time. THere will never be a human being who's stronger or faster than a nuclear bomb. The end.

Oh, and being "The One Human(oid)" stronger than an atomic ( Gamma ) bomb IS another central part of the Hulk character. So again that's another example of how there isn't any 'what the fuck' here.

Edward Norton was cast as Bruce Banner right out of Primal Fear and Fight Club so kind of hard to chan about it if channing means avoiding it's Mens' Rights Incel-ness.

Oh, and the Ultimate Hulk portyayal. Again.

Steve Buscemi.
There isn't even an argument for you to lose here.

Attached: IMG_20190305_042559.jpg (1024x617, 119K)

Has anyone ever noticed that this sequence where SHIELD is tracking Bruce's emails through his use of the words "green" and "blue" literally have internal memos from the VFX company just thrown in there? It's like they couldn't give less of the shit about this thing looking professional at all.

Attached: note.jpg (1280x544, 192K)

>is it even canon to the MCU anymore at this point?
Yes.

Maybe people who make art don't like cyborg souls and that's why I am all alone and the orgy at home keeps me away from the powers that be in hollywood. I mean, maybe there isn't any such thing as a Merovingian Peace. Maybe there isn't such thing as a God named me that I don't get to be, maybe we are in a thread about man verses machine.
Or, how I stopped worrying and learned to love the bomb.

Very underrated movie. And they cut off very important scenes with General Ross.

Who on earth could possibly believe in this thread?

I wish it was, I think Ruffalo killed the Hulk and does a shit job, it should have been Norton. He's a stronger actor.

You're off your meds user.

>I wish it was

It never wasn't.

>I think Ruffalo killed the Hulk and does a shit job
The execs did that because of legal shit.

> it should have been Norton. He's a stronger actor.
He is, most certainly, but he's also a massive prick and apparently tried to take way more creative liberties than what was appropriate for him to do so. Which is sort of ironic, since I think everything he did made the film give me everything I wanted and didn't get from the Ang Lee Hulk movie.

Nah, Cuteyface Ruffulo's a great Hulk. He's a really Good Banner too if you consider that the suicide of Bruce Banner was cannon but that the scene of Edward Norton surviving it was not, so Hulk had to rebuild Banner and so he's much more baby like and adorable.
Ruffulo-cuddle-bear works fine. The only thing wrong in how Jill's portrayed in seven IS cultural-contextual. The only kind of Hulk movie that would make sense would totally infuriate a mainstream audience because it would show humans instigating fights into their own death. It would be like calling the victims of the 17th school shooting suicidal for fostering violence in their weirdos after literally multiple decades of it happening on the news.

But that's what the Hulk was, a "nerds rage" fantasy. It wasnt like Fight Club where the involuntary celibacy was hidden behind testicular cancer code and then you had the Marla Singer relationship as a hidden behind code Prostitute (profits off other people's trust (laundry) and weakness(old people's food)) and then the sexual harassment placeholder that gets him free money.
Hulk's just pure high school shooting hungry society creating their own monster.

A good Hulk movie would show the parental torture that went into becoming a high level scientist, the social torture that went into becoming a weapons developer, and the naive Bruce Banner being lead into developing the Gamma inn by military personel, literal representetives of societal authority and there for safety.
And then hippy dude driving would have to be almost Bruce's own lost youth naively driving into it's/his own obliteration. As if (what's that guys name) Not Bucky was a gay lover of Bruce's that was going to commit suicide because the Gamma Bomb would give Bruce the peace and social acceptance he's always crave.
(Personaly I hate it when people get crotches involved in brotherhood)
Then after the Bomb Bruce becomes invulnerable.
Obviously YOU are the monster of a good Hulk movie.

>you had the Marla Singer relationship as a hidden behind code Prostitute (profits off other people's trust (laundry) and weakness(old people's food)
Are you sure Marla wasn't code for LITERALLY ALL WOMEN? Based off that description I'm 100% confident she's code for LITERALLY ALL WOMEN.

>T.Hanks.png

Based schitzo poster

can't tell if this is a thread about the hulk or how pepe silva has been stealing all our mail

You're the large hadron collider.

Pepe Silva doesn't exist

I've re-read this a few times now.

What the fuck does Steve Buscemi have to do with anything?

THIS BOARD IS BEING BLED LIKE A STUCK PIG, user, AND I'VE GOT THE PAPER TRAIL TO PROVE IT.

Who the fuck is Jill?

thats Macaulay Culkin

Well what does he have to do with the Hulk films?

>>Oh, and the Ultimate Hulk portyayal. Again.

>>Steve Buscemi.

Yea Forums hasn't shown any reading comprehension whatsoever why start now?

Your spacing is all over the place and you see tangently coherent. Please get seen for schizophrenia as your posting quality is lowering the whole board, and not even in a cringe but memeable way.