Who was the best Banner?

Who was the best Banner?

Attached: hulk.jpg (594x189, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FDVXtuHy_b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I liked Norton. Wish the MCU had been able to keep him.

Easily, Ed Norton. MCU Hulk would be 100x Better if they kept him.

Norton all day

Norton was the best Banner, but Rufio was the best hulk for the tone of the MCU.

MCU hulk started good but ended up a fucking flanderized joke like everyone in the mcu

Norton

If Norton had been in the Avengers they would have never gotten any of his scenes filmed because he'd be bitching to Whedon the entire time about how Banner's motivations don't make any sense to him while generally being an asshole to everyone.

Norton > Bixby > Bana > literal feces > Ruffalo

Good. Maybe he would have made the film watchable and the MCU wouldn't have turned into a Whedon quipfest. Why they had him do script doctoring on all the phase two films is beyond me. I get that they wanted to have a consistent thread, but Whedon ended up ignoring everything that came before Age of Ultron anyway

So he'd be an asshole but he'd be right.

Bixby

You think he'd lose his shit over the "I'm always angry" part?

Ruffalo was fine in the first Avengers but with every movie it just gets weirder and weirder

>Ed "the bitch" Norton
>Making something good instead of soiling everything with his diva bullshittery

Norton leaving was a bless.

Yeah it's like they don't know what to do with the character so he's just playing himself now.

>Wish the MCU had been able to keep him.

They were able to. They didn't lose him, they fired him.

Ruffalo.
Norton just did "grrr, I'm mad an tortured."
Ruffalo actually gave the character some emotional range.

Norton was probably the better casting choice for Banner, but in film Ruffalo portrayed a better Hulk

Will the MCU ever top this? youtu.be/FDVXtuHy_b4

Attached: d25846db0b0da0f8e735739cef457c01dc018318_kindlephoto-6724065.jpg (600x300, 42K)

Norton was terrible
His performance was weak
So Ruffalo wins by being less bad (he's okay)

Bixby

Banner was best in Avengers 1
Hulk was best in Ragnarok, an actual character