What kind of fucking promotional advertising is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=__udyhBGV-A

and apparently the black character is a girl

Attached: pinky malinky.jpg (970x545, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tlE2NMfS0U
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9hNZaJW6tX4gZzzNIJH08QBOM9br7pI3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Black character
>"CHICKEN"

lmao.

idk but kids like this show

Maybe this link won't be busted.
youtube.com/watch?v=0tlE2NMfS0U

name one kid that actively watches this

>Do you think God stays in Heaven because he, too, lives in fear of what he’s created?

M E O W

This is the blandest Nick show since Sanjay and Craig, and I'm not surprised it was dumped on Netflix. It isn't even bad in an intriguing way.

>plagiarizing everything
>not even plagiarizing the good parts

what?

Maybe "Ball Park" hot dog company can make something out of it.

Eh, Nick and CN have been trying to copy the "youtube poop" style in commercials for years now. It always comes across as cringy.

disney's emoticon channel too, not sure about the main channel

So apparently this show is like the long lost brother of Gumball? Pilots made around the same time, they've got SOME kind of connection in terms of their creation, but they just happened to be picked up by competing networks?

Also, I remember in the pilot the black girl was an onion that was just the generic, fat, dumb, Patrick Star archetype. At least they tried SOMETHING different to make the character stand out from others of the same type.

>At least they tried SOMETHING different
literally black human female richard watterson with an ANNOYING voice

CN actually uploaded around a dozen CNDES projects on YouTube to gauge interest, but CNDES shut down and then they deleted the account. A few of the old pilots still exist online.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9hNZaJW6tX4gZzzNIJH08QBOM9br7pI3

And I can't believe I typed that wrong twice. CNDSE. Cartoon Network Development Studio Europe.

Attached: n0nfC.jpg (476x239, 64K)

>Founded around 2007
>Gumball is its only show
What is even the point of CNDSE?

Sorry. I couldn't make it past the first 20 seconds.

Why do the main characters best friend always wants to fuck their mom

I think all of the other shows were just a bit shit, and Gumball's early production went poorly. The show went over budget and four episodes got cut from season one, which is why it only had 18 episodes.

Attached: channels3_background.jpg (1415x1546, 311K)

Europe's recurring style offends me.

>didn't even make it to dancin in my underwear

>all those bad ideas

I've never seen a piece of animated media as executive driven as this.
lets be perfectly frank. no one that would possibly want to create cartoons willingly could possibly think this is cool.
no one.

Attached: alcohol.gif (480x360, 2.41M)

I'm fairly certain there are plenty of troglodytes on Tumblr that think this is cool. They probably hired them to make it in the first place.

Or VanCamp’s

Attached: D65F14B3-BF7D-4731-ACF6-ED99AFC71A2A.jpg (450x450, 32K)

face it, Yea Forums, you're getting old.

Attached: 34534656.jpg (259x194, 7K)

>lets be perfectly FRANK

Attached: F6D1A440-9BBA-43B5-8DDB-01C9A5595AA2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

It must be doing something right if Nick is going to dump its other projects on Netflix. (Loud House movie)

What does this show plagairize, user? And don't say Gumball just because one-half of its creators is working on the show.

but even kids hate this