Do you guys talk about homestuck?

do you guys talk about homestuck?

Attached: download.gif (650x450, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

perchance.org/homestucksmutgen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it was worse than mlp in 2011

Homestuck fanbase was pretty much the same people as those SU fans who tried to get people to kill people or Voltron's death threat fandom

If we ever do it's just a small cult of troll shippers left that continue to post non-sequitur shit and refuse to move on.

What a shame. I was hoping to see more homestuck in Yea Forums

Homestuck is a funny case where it's better to get into it now than any time before.
>Homestuck is finished, no more waiting for updates (to the comic anyway)
>Lots of resources to understand what the fuck is going on.
>Fanbase got drastically smaller. I never see Homestuck merch or cosplayers at cons anymore, thank god.
>Anyone who's remaining is either a classic OG reader or someone who's just interested, both being better than typical "Homestuckers" from back in the day.
>Hiveswap was decent, even with the cliffhanger.
>Hussie probably isn't harassed as much.

Pretty much everything here can also be applied to Undertale/ Deltarune and Toby, as well, which is relevant because the fandoms had similar roots. In fact, Toby making Undertale then Deltarune also did the same thing, having pop culture surface fans then weeding out a real fanbase that will probably be dedicated for life.

As for answering your question, yeah I've seen a few threads in the past few weeks that hit 200 or so replies before dying. You just gotta wait and watch for them.

If you guys don't mind me asking, what's your favorite AU?
I personally like Aquariumstuck.

Attached: salihombox.png (500x375, 188K)

Skimmed through the Viz book commentaries. I believe there's a special place in hell for content creators that backtrack on the jokes they make or the actions of asshole characters because they were 'offensive'. Holy shit anyone who uses ableist unironically is just fucking retarded.

Attached: 1547498169229.jpg (672x777, 43K)

Let's not lie to ourselves here. The fanbase for mlp was a lot worse.

If it's written well? No-Sgrub AU. Troll culture is the shit.

What's that?
New Hussie is a garbage person?
Say it ain't so!

Attached: time to fuck the tardis.png (1280x800, 673K)

>post jailbreak
>not a jailbreak thread
>not even a PS thread
>a fucking homestuck thread

i like when they're all humans don't @ me

>post jailbreak
Are you fucking blind or just retarded

Attached: tumblr_o9w86b9j9j1uwq86wo1_1280.jpg (959x1920, 175K)

>Homestuck is a funny case where it's better to get into it now than any time before.
Bullshit. Half the fun was the pace of the updates, especially back during the golden period where they were pretty much every day. That and the wild speculation about where the story was going to go next.

perchance.org/homestucksmutgen

Right on time

>finding the sburb maps for minecraft for the first time

Attached: 1486759546215.gif (352x199, 1.79M)

>. I never see Homestuck merch or cosplayers at cons anymore, thank god.
But that also means no more con sex

Remember 4/10.

Attached: 4-10 Rose.png (800x600, 222K)

Problem Sleuth was better.
Are the PS books worth it?

I agree that it was better when there was a chance it could go somewhere interesting, but having to wait a month for a flash of nothing but talking to unlikable ghosts was torture.

what the fuck is this?

It was dumb

it randomly generates prompts for art or fic writing. pretty simple shit

Attached: never ever.png (340x275, 12K)

Nah, not even close to MLP

This. Dave's whole character went to shit because people decided that Bro was "problematic". And he got shipped with Karkat so hard the author rewrote reality to put them together.

Books don't have animations, so I'd say they aren't.

for some reason its verbotten even tho it was just the general that was banned

we also can't talk about prequel SBAHJ and PS

Or anything that's tangentially related to it, for that matter. Can't talk about any fanventures, such as Oceanfalls (IIRC there was an user here complaining about that). Some cool bullshit this is, I gotta say.

Attached: 25d0D5x.png (749x227, 20K)

Sure you can. But you don't. You talk about bucket-gargling.

There is no such thing as respectable Hussie discussion. You lot made sure of that.

We're not allowed to usually.

If I had to describe it, HS was like a tsunami while MLP was more like a giant hurricane.

Some say he's a victim of the scenario where his snowflake friends took over his mind, but I think he willingly let it all go to shit.

Attached: d0e138202906bb5e39bf38c3014a4f318a701aa9.png (500x763, 187K)

go read I'm Good I'm Gone, it has a sex scene in it

that's some 0u0 material right there

>Ship: Nanna Egbert/The Fic's Reader
>Nanna Egbert is topping The Fic's Reader
>Nanna Egbert is dominating The Fic's Reader
>The main kink is Breast Smothering.
why

ara ara~

pretty much anything MSPA related is banned
the threads are 99% SFW almost no shipping bs and just a tad of Hussie hate

SO we are a month away from the 10th anniversary of HS Hussie/Viz has something planned but wtf could it be most likely a giant disappointment I am hoping we finally get to see the REAL act 7/epilogue

Attached: 49037809348.png (450x334, 207K)

Absolutely spicy, user

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 9.57.32 PM.png (1108x234, 55K)

What could they even do that wouldn't be a disappointment?

Drop Hiveswap act 2 out of the blue

>finally get to see the REAL act 7/epilogue

Do you really think it will happen? Do you think there'll be people who still care?

Attached: viria346643.jpg (1236x1117, 176K)

Too bad even Hussie couldn’t commit to Davekat

I started to read it but moved onto other things at the beginning of the trolls-in-space arc. I'd like to get back to it one day, the world really intrigues me but I don't have time for it now.

Sink Davekat

Ritual suicide

closer user its all about closer and letting homestuck finally rest permanently

I really fucking love stabdads, man.
Also, threadly reminder that Spades Slick did nothing wrong.

Attached: 5345B481-9B0E-432E-9A30-7EC673CF2E69.gif (500x346, 428K)

It's not like he couldn't, but like Lord English, he willingly chose not to, so he could have the best of both worlds. He hints at a potential relationship between Dave and Karkat, but also leaves the circumstances open juuust enough so that you can also think that a relationship between Dave and Jade could be real, and/or anything in-between. The only winning move is not to play, or so he thinks.

Attached: davejade.png (799x567, 206K)

reminder waterworks has been on going with monthly/bi-weekly/weekly updates for 9 whole years if you have not read it you should

also cool and new webcomic isnt' all that bad

reminder caliborn is the best thing to come out of act 6 and he literally did nothing wrong

Attached: 7289479035.png (1500x1500, 961K)

Spades Slick deserved better. Every Jack deserved better.

Five strong men rise in a massive semicircle, and lend me their spear.

Of swirling, teal-green granite, the weapon is powerful. I turn on he I have stalked through many round dais in the Void for my vengeance, one Andrew Hussie.

So many tears have been sobbed. So many youths have been failed. And it all comes to this: the surety that he deserves this magnanimous fate I have ushered upon him, to be slain instead of dragged through the hot coals of his works.

From Jesus I have learned mercy, and even for him I know it. In his green shirt, he reaches up his arms, as I heft my spear above him; pointed down. Whether it comes into his soft, puny flesh, to produce blood in places that know no liquid, I cannot say. I can only adjust the scarred and grooved metal feet, that have known travel after travel, some even not following the one who failed so many who simply wished to read a thoughtful, nourishing, evocatively compelling; in its simplicity, work.

Based and cherubpilled, user.

Bec Noir deserved worse. PM can eat shit.

I hear you but Hussie sure likes to stretch things out as far as he can.

Attached: 0ea299f9bd69918a6a2ab8aebc9efc4ee1d35cb2.jpg (615x438, 223K)

Bec Noir should've died in an actual fight with the kids.

>I turn on he I have stalked through many round dais in the Void for my vengeance, one Andrew Hussie.
>So many tears have been sobbed.
>So many youths have been failed.

every time this guy starts I lose it immediately

Attached: 9f2f725cfa98ca273fe70242bfdb50b7.jpg (1280x464, 237K)

a lot of things should have happened but they didn't

Attached: 4956904055067.png (149x100, 2K)