Finish Orc Stain!

Stokoe still hasn't put out another issue of Orc Stain but he's got time for THIS? shortboxcc.blogspot.com/

Attached: D0qFVOfXQAAm8pW (1).jpg (1800x1388, 961K)

HAIL SOBEK!

Maybe cos this thing pays. Being a bitch about it isn't gonna bring Orc Stain back anytime soon

If I win the lottery, I swear I will fund an Abaddon/Stokoe collaboration. (but sorry no Orc Stain).

why do you hate us so much?

HAHA, PENIS PENIS PENIS LOL LOLOLOL PENIS DICK WILLY LOLOLOLOL COCK

You okay, user?

Oh sorry, just quoting Orc Stain

then don't you mean GRONCH GRONCH GRONCH POXA GRONKA LOLOLOL

wait were there ever any more issues after the one where they enter the mountains with that ninja hamster?

Id love to buy this but fuck 35 when all I want is the Stokoe

Sometimes Shortbox will sell the single comics. I bought Rosemary Valero-O'connell's WHAT IS LEFT that way.

Attached: cover.png (1600x1196, 1.3M)

That's good to know. Ill check back periodically to see if it ends up in their shop

Orc Stain doesn't make money. The last issue sold like 7K. He could live off that back when he was housemates with a bunch of comic artists, but now he and his wife own their own place and have a kid on the way. So licensed property work like Godzilla or Aliens that he gets a page rate for is gonna take precedent over Orc Stain every time. And now he's just drawn a one shot issue for a friend's indie anthology

Orc Stain is dead

Only sketches and a few colour pages.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Attached: 1551743384998.jpg (402x442, 116K)

No Orc Stain sucks, but I want him to be solvent.

if he brought it back and had good advertising it would sell though. He was a no name when he was doing it, now he isn't

>I’mma virtue signal in case Stokoe still comes here.

That’s you. That’s what you sound like right now.

He's not exactly a big name nowadays either though. Sure, he's got a fanbase but it's not that big.

it's been growing, and Orc Stain just got translated into French. If it does well there there may be hope.

I don't care what he does, it all looks good.
Okay so if I win the lottery I'll pay for Orc Stain.

F i already forgot about it.
and have absolutely no hope of ever seeing it continue.

but i am glad stokoe can do his other stuff, even if i got no interest on those.

If we're lucky we'll got some Orc Stain stuff in that art book/unpublished comics hardcover Dark horse is putting out

Attached: gruntcov.jpg (650x867, 287K)

Sobek is more succulent though.

>Spider-Nam will never be fully made
;(

Attached: 23nchulrtmxx.jpg (1500x1156, 912K)

I wish that was true because maybe then I'd magically find a copy of Godzilla in Hell.