Ah! I have dreamed of my legendary life and now I am thirsty. Fuck your eyes, Yea Forums, bring blood and beer!

Ah! I have dreamed of my legendary life and now I am thirsty. Fuck your eyes, Yea Forums, bring blood and beer!

Attached: godbrand.jpg (1440x797, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jwrqNI0Y8Jk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GODBRAND

I still don't get how season 3 is going to work with no Dracula.

I don’t see how it can work with no Godbrand.

But seriously, you know death is only the beginning for Dracula, right?

That works in vidya but I'm skeptical it can work for a show given how suicidal he is by the end. I mean I know it was not by his hand that he was once again given flesh, that he was brought there by humans that wished to pay him tribute, but still...

>I don’t see how it can work with no Godbrand.
I'm cautiously optimistic about best girl Carmilla.

I miss Godbrand, he was a fun character he liked boats

He really should have been the warmup boss for the trio when they storm Castlevania. Going down in one last fight to Bloody Tears is a lot better than what he actually got.

are forgemasters superhuman or just human?
why was that one guy able to overpower a vampire?
why didn't godbrand just shake him off or slam his back into a wall?

I'm pretty sure they're superhuman. Did you not see Isaac in the last episode?

thought he was just some fancy martial artist

Did the show ever get fun again like it was in the first season or was it all just vampires walking around a castle and being boring?

It got fun again and if you didn't power through the mid season slump you denied yourself some really awesome moments.

Seeing the heroes actually storm the castle was cool, but that's one episode of eight.

youtube.com/watch?v=jwrqNI0Y8Jk
You tell me.

He knew how to take care of himself and Godbrand was a jackass vampire who was hemorrhaging blood.

Now I want to see that scene again. Fucking wreckt Godbrand.

Got so goddamned tired of vampire politics.

I was for the majority of the show like:
>WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO GET TO DRACULAS CASTLE?
But by episode 8
>Draculas castle came to them
well, fuck me that was good but still TOO LATE

If you go by their dress (which is far from perfect I know) Godbrand was one of the oldest vampires there as an actual viking and all that. Maybe he had just gotten rusty.

GODBRAND! GODBRAND BUMP

Vampire politics wasn't the problem, Camilla and the fact that everybody became a drooling retard around her was. It made the politics frustrating and uninteresting. We had a whole bunch of national caricature vampires that were apparently important but they didn't do anything, much less get characterized. Add this to the main characters sitting in a library doing nothing till they kill off the primary antagonist in a single episode and you have a shitty season. Couldn't even force myself to watch the last episode.

Isaac is going to bring him back probably

He's coming back somehow, the voice actor said he's back for season 3 so unless he's playing someone else, Dracula's back.

>unsheathes sword IN REVERSE???
>"Begin."
Fuuuuuuck that was so good.

I wish they had gotten an actual voice actor instead of letting Peter Stormare phone it in. His performance was worthless.

The main characters in the library was excellent character building for the three, I hate that everyone is so pissy about it because "abloo bloo bloo muh action everything must be fighting!". It's no wonder you faggots like Godbrand so much, you're exactly like him.

That whole fight was pretty great.

Dracula comes back from being killed all the time.

Tbf it's not like Curse of darkness is a dracula heavy story anyway

user, how many games have you played?

Could just be flashbacks or visions like what Alucard saw at the end of season 2.

I liked the show and I think the next season will be better since it was a hit they hopefully won’t have any problems with the numbers of episodes.