What is your HONEST opinion on 2010s?

I think it has been a good decade for cartoons. Calarts is just a meme.

Attached: The 2010s.jpg (5500x4520, 3.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WtZ-cz-3zqo
youtube.com/watch?v=2S19w2xXU54
youtu.be/dnlj6iOxwa8
youtube.com/watch?v=DZGN9fZvQhc
youtu.be/mnhh4yMmSFI
youtube.com/watch?v=0BTyJqh46O4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

garbage

Assuming we're talking about TV in general: Nowhere near as good as the 90s or 2000s but it had its moments.
The absolute highlight is Disney finally coming to form with cartoons. Tron, Motorcity, Wander over Yonder, Caballeros and Gravity Falls go along with Gargoyles as the best shows Disney has made. Even with some really weak shit it used to be all garbage so it's the huge plus.
Cartoon Network started good with the first half having some absolutely amazing shows and even dabbing in short-form series, but AT's influence and Miller took over and the last half is a absolute dumpster fire. AS is also a dumpster fire.
Nick is Nick the last 20 years, no good shit and trying to desperately make everything Spongebob
Netflix and streaming is the future but hasn't produced a top-quality show just yet. It will soon enough

Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc. was fucking kino.

Attached: 1551460122679.png (232x266, 4K)

>Tron, Motorcity, Wander over Yonder, Caballeros and Gravity Falls go along with Gargoyles as the best shows Disney has made.
Fuck off Gargoylesfag

The first half of the 90s and later 2000s weren't that good.

The decade was filled with alot of tranny faggot shit

Disappointing. It started off pretty great then it began to decline around the end of 2012 to the middle of 2013.

I expect things to get much worse in the next decade.

It'll probably be known as the decade where Western animation tried a bunch of new things, and then completely tripped over itself repeatedly and without mercy. A decade of disappointments

Who the hell is Gargoylesfag? This decade had better Disney shows then that but it's considered to be high up on Disney show lists to many people. It's not like witch or some shit

Future Worm is underrated
it's basically a good Rick&Morty for kids

>Dexter ended with the awful Savino's seasons
>Johnny Bravo ended up with a mediocre season and a shitty movie
>post-movie PPG was decent but nowhere near as good pre-movie
>Mike, Lu & Og was meh
>Sheep in the Big City was mediocre
>Time Squad was mediocre
>Evil Con Carne was sabotaged in favor of Billy & Mandy
>Megas XLR was canceled after just one year
>Robot Jones was canceled after just one year
>Juniper Lee was canceled the moment it got interesting.
>Foster's went downhill after the pilot
Being disappointing isn't a thing that started this decade. Only reason Yea Forums doesn't shit on old CN is nostalgia.

The 2010's finally gave us The Tragedy of Man, so that was pretty good.

Attached: co tragedy of man lucifer cerberus.png (2880x1800, 2.74M)

i think animated movies were fine. but tv definitely went down hill. and i've liked some stuff that Yea Forums hated, like korra. so it's not like i have super high standards here.

>Sheep in the Big City was mediocre
First off how dare you

Some 30% of the series in your collage are straight up garbage.
Another 50% or so range from mediocre to average.
The remaining are various degrees of acceptable to good.

So if you're implying that over a period of 10 years, a couple dozen series AT MOST being good or even watchable makes it a good decade, then holy shit, are your standards low.

Attached: 1543905836424.png (279x327, 153K)

That's literally every decade user. Good decades are really just productive ones

Better than the 80s but worse than the 2000s and 90s

Started off strong but ended weak

Attached: 1521390400646.jpg (1128x1535, 2.08M)

Best openings of the decade? youtu.be/WtZ-cz-3zqo

Attached: 2012-05-30_2238.png (1024x572, 464K)

You could cherry pick from any 10 years since the 80s and it'd average out about the same. You could also do the reverse and make any era look trash.

You can do this with literally any era of anything ever given some stuff are great and some are shit. Overall and average quality are more important

Gumball was the only one I cared enough about to watch for as long as it's been on air.
I don't necessarily like what it has become, I think the final season it's going through is mediocre, but I'm not going to abandon it now.

This. The truth of it is that the default state of art is mediocrity. That's why average is synonymous with mediocre

Basically this. It was sort of like a repeat of the 2000s in that regard

That one and Spectacular Spider-Man really grew on me
youtube.com/watch?v=2S19w2xXU54

Add Bojack, Over The Garden Wall, Gravity Falls for a non-ordered top 5.

Well that's just it, looking at each decade from the 80s on I don't think there's any true golden age or anything. I think people just tend to overrate what was good when they were young.

How do you from that to THIS youtu.be/dnlj6iOxwa8

I guess at least it's short instead of bad, it's unfortunate in the line of Spider-Man intros being awesome though.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZGN9fZvQhc

I'd like another superhero cartoon that has gratuitous buttrock guitar like 90s Spider-Man and X-Men

I rewatched this last night so that I could wrap my head around it a little better and take in the visuals more, absolutely glorious film

Attached: Japanese pacha.png (640x480, 332K)

Does anyone else remember this?
youtu.be/mnhh4yMmSFI

Attached: cardback_l.jpg (900x716, 139K)

Ninjago is fucking great.

youtube.com/watch?v=0BTyJqh46O4

Really?

Lucifer approves

Attached: co tragedy of man smug devil city sad guy.png (2880x1800, 3.83M)

the amount of shows having little to no opening was the cancer of the decade

Hoping we get a better animation style trend in the 2020's.

>>>/reddit/