"Also I was dead. And blonde. I was kind of...PERFECT. It was like looking in a mirror."

>"Also I was dead. And blonde. I was kind of...PERFECT. It was like looking in a mirror."

Did (((Peter B Parker))) secretly wished he was an aryan all along?

Attached: 1551684170373.webm (1920x796, 2.09M)

What's the B stand for?

I think he wished he was dead.

Belly.

Berenstien. Or maybe Berensien.

Ben

"Burrito-Peter" was the name the crew gave him to differentiate him from "RIPeter".

Bourgeois.

Well people where saying he was the Raimi Spiderman.

Bendis.

Bendis

>Bendismind

He saw another version of himself at the best point in his own life (young, enthusiastic, married)

I can't tell if they had identical designs except for the hair

Peter B. has additional wrinkles and a nose that was noticeably broken in the past.

Benis :DD

>red man group
>mary jane's
>picaboo

BITCOIN HITS NEW HIGH!
BITCOIN HITS NEW LOW!

Bitch

> Romita Ramen

I think there are two reasons.

1. To make it easier to accept that this is not the real Spider-man and he's not dead. But there is a more sinister thing.

2. This is a universe where Spider-man is beloved for the most part, people think he's the greatest thing. Now Miles will become a beloved icon who will be everyone's hero.

That's always what I don't like about Miles Spider-man stories, they treat Spider-man like it's being this great thing that anyone can and should be. When Spider-man can often fuck up your life in ways you can't even imagine. Like Spider-man's life shouldn't be down all the time but my god everytime they do Miles taking over they treat it like Spider-man was this beloved public figure. At least in Ultimate they built it up.

Heh, didn't even notice that

FIRST BABY BORN TODAY
EARTHQUAKE BAGS ARE SOLD OUT ACROSS TRI-STATE AREA

There’s a bee? Where!?

RED MAN GROUP

new york red sox

I mean in the movie we also clearly saw the infamous Parker luck in action: Blondie got killed, B. had his fair share of fighting damage and privately a divorce and bankruptcy which both left him disillusioned and bitter.

Better

What kind of monster wouldn’t eat at T.G.I. Spidey’s?

Marvel citizens.

>Red Man Group
>Snapchat is Picaboo
heh.

>From Dusk til Shaun
>New York Red Sox

>New York Red Sox

Attached: 1472157493903.png (600x600, 83K)

This

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

>BRONZE BOYS?
>NNC
>YES YOU DID (as a "no you didnt")
>PICABOO

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 10.56.48.png (347x471, 336K)

How can bitcoin hit an all time low... do they not know when it started it was worth literal fractions of a penny?