DON'T TOUCH ME

DON'T TOUCH ME

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyUnSuYYs18
youtube.com/watch?v=JmrYqzRRzac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're ruining the party!

Come on Jack, you used to love it when I touched you.

Attached: Force Push.jpg (640x360, 26K)

gordon can touch you as much as I like... I mean he likes.

I don't have to touch... I can watch.

Attached: gordon.jpg (640x480, 24K)

OLD MAN I don't know where you've been! Haha!

Based.

That's not funny.

Oh what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.

Your resistance only makes my penis harder.

Attached: Gordon Bullock.jpg (600x450, 25K)

Don't you think the Commish is going too far, Montonya?

Attached: 03a-interrogation.png (704x573, 360K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qyUnSuYYs18

Attached: dont touch me.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Grab a seat and let me tell you about BL.

Attached: montoya.jpg (640x480, 20K)

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE, GORDON?

Attached: batman-animated-angry-rage.jpg (500x373, 70K)

Justice Batman. I'm giving the people of Gotham the one chance in getting justice from that diseased maniac. No longer do Gotham's families have to worry about losing loved ones to the clown and his anarchic antics!

Attached: Jim Gordon 2.jpg (432x346, 13K)

Attached: image.png (500x376, 281K)

I'll touch whatever I feel like!

Attached: dYZJ7so.jpg (500x376, 22K)

Seeing the Joker get groped and molested by all the people I've invited over is fine and all, but it's not enough. We sadly can't rape him because the maniac has filled his asshole with explosives and booby traps. In order to TRULY end the Joker's menace once and for all, Batman must rape the Joker, he's the only one who has ever been able to get through all of his schemes, and the only one with the endurance and skill needed to rape him good and proper for hours on end.

Attached: Gordon dream.jpg (640x480, 48K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JmrYqzRRzac

For God's sake Jim, just listen to yourself. All this talk of rape and revenge. What happened to you? This isn't the James Gordon I know, this isn't the James Gordon that made me see that not all cops in Gotham are corrupt, the James Gordon who makes sure I always stay on the right path.
I already lost Harvey to the madness, I don't want to lose you too, Jim.

Attached: Batman expressive.jpg (637x478, 15K)

>implying the cops wouldn't kill the joker after basically doing anything he's ever done.
I mean I understand jail/arkhum time if he joker gassed like one guy on his first caper but after he breaks out like a million times someone would take the law in into their own hands.

Hell not even a cop just some rando gothem goer would do it.

what villain would gordon become realistically?
hard mode: he becomes his own original villain.

What happened to me? WHAT HAPPENED TO ME? THAT CLOWN TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME. He crippled my daughter, he's killed dozens of my friends and comrades at the GCPD, he murdered my WIFE, and you have the unmitigated GALL to defend him? I thought you of all people would understand, after all your whining about how much the Joker has taken from you. Then again, the only person close to you the Joker has actually killed is one of your robins, but he later came back to life anyway. When does Sarah get to come back? When do my friends get to come back? When do the orphans he's left behind get their parents back? Save me your hypocrisy, Batman.

Attached: Gordon angry.jpg (640x480, 48K)

The Over Gordon cometh.

I'd think he'd need a proper nickname based on his calling card much like any of batman's rouge gallery

...the rape-y? the clown downer? the fucker fed? I dunno.

There's only one man in the world that can defeat the Joker.

Attached: jf30.jpg (632x475, 156K)

THERE'S A HEADLINE!! "HERO COP CALLS OUT MASKED LUNATIC!" Parker! I want you get photos of Batman raping the Joker. If Spiderman wants to be hero for once he'll need to web up the Joker and help the GCPD.

Attached: John_Jonah_Jameson_(Earth-6799).jpg (640x480, 47K)

I like to think he is a crime boss in that evil counterpart universe

Crime boss like in Earth 3, dirty cop, or corrupt politician. Hell might even spec into all 3

PUT THE BLOODY WIG ON HIM!

Attached: 88074-157108-mad-hatter.jpg (360x450, 38K)

damnit jonah! no you are going too far!

The Fucker. Just the Fucker.

>Joker, meet Fucker

Attached: he doesnt wear pants btw.png (640x480, 122K)

You're not getting out of this Joker!

Attached: fixed.jpg (600x444, 34K)

jack the ripper

as a belle epoque faggot I loved Gotham by Gaslight

Finally people are starting to see how masked menaces are damaging to society! For every Superman and Hulk there are 5 spidermen and batmen in the shadows destroying our way of life. NO LONGER WILL I STAND STILL!! MISS GRANT GET MY SPIDER SLAYER!!

Attached: Threat and menance.jpg (400x300, 33K)

Can we talk about something else Commish?
All these Joker rape is getting us nowhere.

Attached: 1546768608187.png (210x240, 69K)

Shut the fuck up you bitch. The men are talking, if you're not gonna help me in my Joker-raping plans, then get lost. Unless of course, you're willing to do something about this raging boner I have right now. I was gonna use it on the Joker, but I think I'd take much more pleasure from your slutty body.

Attached: Gordon coffee.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Gordon, save your boners for the joker.

Sure daddy!
I will give you the greatest rim job on earth.

Attached: 1540784863310.jpg (750x568, 50K)

Is that an anus pin on his jacket...

Is Gordonposting as unkillable as Baneposting? What's with obscure Batman-related memes gaining immortality?

Attached: commish.jpg (794x311, 70K)

It's a nipple window.

But what if the joker likes it

Oh no! Joker gonna tweets #metoo!

God has come to reap the sinners

If Batman won’t rape the Joker, then I’ll do it myself. Behold my Rapebuster armor! The Joker will never be able to sit down again once I’m through with him!

Attached: D88ADA06-B485-4799-ABDB-9CD98F31E2C1.jpg (994x1524, 1.07M)

Insane Clown Porker.

This whole thread is better than a certain DC Comic event that shall remain nameless.