WHERE IS IT?????????

WHERE IS IT?????????

Attached: MV5BMjQ4NzI3MjUtZWJiZC00NGMzLThhZTctMzQzYTkzYWIyODg3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODY0NzcxNzk@._V1_.jpg (1400x1400, 232K)

In the same basement where they stored New Mutants.

I don't know but it's starting to piss me off. It's already March 2019.

Probably got shelved, didn't look that good anyway.

They're working on season 2 too
Save us JG

It's dead, Jim.

Attached: Bones.jpg (600x845, 87K)

>You know girls, men aren't the only people in the world today that have something to give, but it sure looks like it sometimes.
>Just look around you - men stick out all over the place!
>Big fat cigars.
>Big fat stomachs.
>And just where they SHOULD stick out - phhbtt! - WHERE IS IT!?

>TFW we still don’t know the names of the main characters.

Attached: 8EDE1E5A-5FAF-4591-869B-6C3A4B9C2C7F.jpg (192x192, 11K)

Shouldn't be long now. I hear it's close enough to completion to be ready soon.

Don't worry, it's close enough

>ghost sidekick
can we please NOT

holy shit, I hadn't even realized. what the actual fuck is tbs doing right now???

Attached: 1544599883866.gif (405x414, 181K)

Attached: gone_.jpg (958x710, 143K)

>>ghost sidekick
are you fucking retarded

Attached: iunno lol.jpg (334x352, 13K)

It's gone and dead like the other things i've hoped for.

Attached: M9xeCULz_400x400.jpg (400x400, 45K)

this

It was a money laundering scheme all along.

JG's projects died for Turner's money laundering.

Can it even be a ML scheme if you were never given a time to give them money for it?

at this rate it's gonna become a period piece

that shirtless guy's car's license plate already says 2016 on it, thats 3 fucking years ago

that's hilarious

The girls in RS were ok but could be annoying at times, it seems like this isn't going to be as much of a dudes show as RS was (every main at the park was male, it was surprising that there weren't any girls pushed in at any time, even thomas being a late addition was a guy) so I hope that the more pronounced female characters don't get too grating. I don't want an Eileen or exaggerated CJ. CJ's character herself was because Kat Morris thought JG's original version was too misogynistic because apparently "difficult woman" isn't something that exists.

I'm surprised no one called this show calarts. Do the noodle arms distract people from the bean mouths, or has Yea Forums's demographic cycled out to have completely forgotten memes of last decade?

we'd hate to judge something before seeing the finished product

I turn 34 in two days. I'm actually a little surprised to learn that this cartoon was on the air for a full year before I achieved any sort of sentience.

That's mainly for the head shape, or head shape and mouth combo. It's the primary way of drawing mouths so it's not seen as important as the bean heads which isn't a thing in RS or CE except for actually fat fucks.

Warner just announced they are restructuring turner and TBS will asborred into warner media, I would bet they put this show on their new streaming service

god fucking damn it

Attached: reaction166.jpg (517x494, 63K)

Sorry what?

TBS is being cucked by feminist shows.

I hope not.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: I CAN GET IT.png (880x492, 369K)