Female Transformers Plus- Cute n' Chunky Cop Edition

Discuss Strongarm and as usual, anything Transformers.

Attached: 4324A6FB-9D54-4328-B8FA-AC8F8BFEE3AD-27595-000016CA966B5C4D.png (1000x1233, 1011K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=00nyh4Xm61k&ebc=ANyPxKp99_M-OS_7-f3b1SIAvL-DT16h1tu95wbhmeymX0XzdL1WplsxmB1bajZZybYs8V3see2o-TK98paOOPicIs0HvHZkjw
nhentai.net/g/142525/
youtube.com/watch?v=K-44mL5Tkj0
pillowfortmedia.s3.amazonaws.com/froala_pics/658586c80386_BumbleBee_Smut3A.jpg
pillowfortmedia.s3.amazonaws.com/froala_pics/9fe4486d489c_BB_Smut_desperate.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Previous thread:

Attached: E1D4CF73-A3E4-4AC3-88E2-F3DA0E7E5AD7-11318-00000B2C8F07D471.jpg (875x1000, 804K)

I want Strongarm to abuse her authority and arrest me for no reason.

Attached: Strongarm076.jpg (1920x1080, 130K)

Attached: 4140AEBF-BE89-4737-B8EC-11B97E81BC17-12667-00000E0421EF10D2.gif (526x299, 591K)

why do you think strongarm would arrest him? what would strongarm want with a human?

Loitering, perhaps? Maybe that punk was feeling lucky.

Jaywalking

She is too awkward to find another way to ask (You) out on a date

>doubt

Attached: 8140EE3E-F80A-46E1-8AEF-FB36F61B85E9-12667-00000E03CB6205CB.png (999x799, 558K)

>”Say... Have I ever told you about my friend Chase, Strongarm?”

Attached: 54EFC38C-0422-47C2-B6BE-2CA089FD4648.jpg (242x204, 36K)

They likely went to the same Police Academy though not at the same time.

>wake up at 3 am
>see this
>what do?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=00nyh4Xm61k&ebc=ANyPxKp99_M-OS_7-f3b1SIAvL-DT16h1tu95wbhmeymX0XzdL1WplsxmB1bajZZybYs8V3see2o-TK98paOOPicIs0HvHZkjw

blyat

Attached: Strongarm132.jpg (1920x1080, 819K)

Squat, light a cigg.

Blyat indeed.

strongarm is one of the few good things about that dumpster fire of a show

Why do you think it was a dumpster fire?

Attached: 3CA99A99-7628-4699-9120-B6E80EB06636-7478-000008485FECB4FE.jpg (323x341, 80K)

well the designs (besides strongarm and starcream) were either generic/boring as shit or just outright terrible
the animation was also terrible, made deliberately choppy and stilted

I thought it was better than Prime, though.

>"Sir, do you know why I pulled you over?"

Attached: Transformers RiD - Roleplay 01.png (1366x768, 977K)

how?

Prime was too serious for its good and killed almost every Decepticon. Plus that whole Unicron business.

All the best decepticons lived, and besides they only killed two.

>Skyquake
>Makeshift
>Dreadwing
>Hardshell
>Brakedown
>Airachnid(?)
Those are 5.

>Okay, okay, but,
>counteroffer:
>What if instead of regularly destroying the city and trying to kill my friends and classmates,
>you stopped doing all that and we went back to being best friends with heavy yuri undertones?

Attached: 8401F58A-2764-4D28-A78D-65427BCE4945.jpg (2048x1448, 232K)

Eh, only one I really liked was Breakdown and Airachnid doesn't count dude since we saw her alive. The others though, yeah you're right.

>Counter-counteroffer:
>What if we did all that,
>but instead we just made it a threesome?

Attached: FFE344A8-D544-4CF1-AEC7-7FBF0F561F28.jpg (1024x724, 85K)

I'd watch that.

Yeah, that's why I didn't count her. Still what a carnage.

>Um,
>In either of those two scenarios,
>could you guys be convinced to let me watch?

Attached: BC256BA0-5B0F-44A8-B1C4-B2A9A15C122C.jpg (1024x724, 76K)

>Actually I think we should go back to the first plan,
>But let ME kill Gridman instead.

Attached: AFCF2C7F-550F-4482-B471-B3994333C80D.jpg (2048x1448, 249K)

Gridman is as good as dead.

I guess we could go to the drive-in theater. You know, if she's comfortable with having me...inside her.

but RID is just so lame.
some cop autobots busting a bunch of goofy animal decepticons?

>if she's comfortable with having me...inside her.
On the first date!?

those are some great thighs my goodness

Attached: 1548454953213.png (459x765, 201K)

What're your hetero Cybertronian ships?

Attached: shortstuff (3).jpg (1280x1740, 564K)

It makes too much sense!

Attached: A35E1004-2ACD-4FC9-AF27-D32A8B813BAB-12667-00000E22DD3C4F0C.jpg (763x1048, 149K)

The rules are different when your girlfriend is a car, okay!?

That's what makes it fun.

Prime's first season was great but after that it became a slog of repetition. RID2015 has fun with its concept and tries out all sorts of hijinks.

Slipstream user?

RID has no cute human side characters, that's a big issue

I'll give you thighs

Attached: e3a57484b4dd6e340009c634588d3a6c.jpg (1000x1516, 124K)

Attached: 74F27FF0-2D66-4BC7-B9A8-B8C226E9F273-22655-000013075209B3A9.jpg (564x718, 52K)

yes hiya!

if only bay was cool enough to have slip in one of his movies

Attached: 1547352371535.png (1488x1494, 679K)

I thought my boy Skids was in line to hook up with Nautica, but we saw how that turned out.
He'll always have Charlene I suppose.

So, hey you fine with having the next part tomorrow? Did you like the twist?

HAS ANYONE SEEN MY SON?

Attached: 1549860303792.png (310x323, 205K)

bedtime see you all next weekend, sorry I wasn't on much

I did and im more than ready to read the next part, im always happy to see more of your work

Attached: 1547434214843.png (1199x1216, 736K)

Yeah, he went red. Sorry, Grim.

Attached: 606DB0F8-CE96-473A-8022-37909707E4B9-12667-00000E2E672B286D.jpg (640x677, 37K)

See you next weekend. Sleep well.

Attached: 6113A731-0B24-42C8-8469-B82B7F1C509B-12667-00000E208F8137EA.jpg (757x1056, 146K)

has slipstream had any major role yet?

I'm curious but how often had anyone dealt with something supernatural in Transformers?

Attached: TF_GB_01_cover_colors-1-659x999.jpg (659x999, 160K)

Starscream and BW had ghosts

Fun fact about Strongarm: she has a hentai. I was looking up robot girls on nhentai on day and there it was... Here's the sauce: nhentai.net/g/142525/

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (1200x844, 151K)

Primus, depending on continuity I guess.

Thighs for the thigh god!

Attached: 34436688-614D-4808-BF88-02E337AE5951.jpg (1447x2048, 225K)

That's a cute SG lady.

Yes! In Transformers Cyberverse, it's on Youtube.

>best friends with heavy yuri undertones
Does the ending imply that these are also vaguely self-cest undertones?

Attached: A49E41D5-A65C-4FC6-B110-06C92CA041B4.jpg (726x1101, 159K)

Has there ever been a continuity where Cybertron is well and truly dead? Im talking about near-fully exhausted resources, the majority of livable land being inhospitable, population on the decline, and what few cybertronians are left are being fed into the warmachine of the Autobots' and Decepticons' civil war or were lucky enough to escape somewhere to eek out a meager existence as far away from the war as possible.
Like, picture Mad Max robot edition. The planet of Cybertron is a completely broken shit hole.

I guess another question ties into this too, but are there also continuities where Cybertronians are a dying race, in that their war is so devastating that they are on the precipice of extinction?

I ask because I had an idea that I think might make the war have more weight to it and would make you genuinely concerned for its outcome: No matter which side wins, there could very well be the likelihood that the transformers die out for good, if they're not careful.

Attached: Mel Gibson is Mad Max.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

The movies. And Aligned continuity, in fact, Optimus sacrificed himself to resurrect the well of Allsparks and repopulate the planet.

>...Well there were the Visionari-
>We do not speak of that in this place.

Attached: C8F38E43-0FC4-4108-9D1D-CD918C569FFA.jpg (1041x1600, 487K)

Neat, I remember the movies briefly touched on it now that you mention it; and I thought it was an interesting idea. I always thought that if the war lasted for millennia, the planet itself would break. I also have an idea that since Shockwave was left to be the guardian of it(in spite of being severely understaffed), and he is a scientist, I could turn him into a mad scientist character that rules over the broken planet with an iron fist. Cybertron would be a wasteland with experimental abominations prowling through the ruins preying on what few survivors are left. The Insecticons would be one of them, along with failed prototypes for all manner of things(like Combiners, Triple Changers, ect.). Shockwave would basically be Mengele and Frankenstein put together.

There was also an idea where there would be a sort of Cold War leading up to the current war where the Decepticons are a political faction undermining Cybertronian society, so that they can swoop in and take over.

>There was also an idea where there would be a sort of Cold War leading up to the current war where the Decepticons are a political faction undermining Cybertronian society, so that they can swoop in and take over.

Severely simplified, but that happened during the last season of Robots in Disguise. The Decepticons infiltrated the Autobot High Council.
youtube.com/watch?v=K-44mL5Tkj0

>vaguely

The whole ending was about coming to terms with who you are and loving yourself. Anyone who unironically thinks SSSS.Gridman's ending was about lesbians has some serious blinders on.

Great show though. 10/10 finale. The Nexus homage was good and evoking the finale of Ultraseven X of all shows was a wild choice. Hasegawa is a madman.

>have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Care to give some context?

Isn't the junk planet the mad max world?

Oh, just the show, SSSS.Gridman. It features what's an obvious metaphor for liking yourself that brainlets think is a lesbian relationship.

>SSSS.Gridman.
I know what I'll be watching then. I'm kinda lost when it comes to anime.

I'd recommend it. Kinda biased since I'm an Ultraman fan, but it was the most fun I've had with an anime in a while. It's pretty short too. Only twelve episodes.

Strongarm is ugly

Attached: she sees your fleshly reproductive plug.jpg (424x864, 241K)

Sounds like the kind of thing I'd like. I'll check it out. Thanks.

I believe during the post-Stormbringer but pre-Death of Optimus Prime, Cybertron itself was basically completely uninhabitable in the IDW continuity.
Though that basically just meant the war continued exclusively off world in proxy-conflicts.
Also apparently during Starscream’s brief stint as leader of the deceptions (Megatron’s main earth contingent at least), he had them settle on an asteroid for a few years and they got so stripped for resources that they started resorting to canibalism.

Attached: B059EF9F-C50D-4E6D-9D51-35293B307698.jpg (1034x1600, 404K)

No, she's not.

Attached: D9D8395B-5E67-43F6-9A50-66B56E84B29B-10058-00000B32769FEC5B.png (600x450, 233K)

Hey Anons, Writefag here

I've had this concept bouncing around in my head for a while now concerning a Transformers story I'd love to write, and if its anything, I'd appreciate help in some aspects of it.

The Basic Gist is that the story takes place on a new planet the Cybertronians have discovered and begun to wage their war on, and once the bulk of the war is passed and Prime & Megatron have long since left with their teams for other ventures, the planet is left with a few bases full of both Autobots and Decepticons just sorta slugging it out, until one day, the Planets fauna reveals itself, and its savage, powerful capabilities.

Forced together in the aftermath of a complete slaughter of their friends, a small battalion of Autobots/Decepticons must survive until rescue, and quite possibly uncover the secret that lays within the planet's core.

So what do you guys think? Just thought I'd share the idea before moving onto demands.

Attached: Language.png (357x489, 419K)

do not want snu snu

I like it. So a survival story where opposite sites need to cooperate plus a mystery?

Yer getting snu snu'd wether you like it or not. Strongarm will not be denied her cute human bois.

I don't think she's that kind of girl.

Nah.

Arcee save mee

Attached: I'm gonna vore that boy.jpg (1200x675, 222K)

>obvious metaphor for liking yourself
>a lesbian relationship
Hey man,
It can be two things.

Ah yeah? Well...you are not too bad yourself, honestly.

Attached: 38836712-E655-4FEB-801A-881FE1B70AE6-5613-000005A3AA05877E.jpg (1920x1746, 530K)

Yeah that's the bare basics, with some good bits of horror sprinkled in.

Could be cool.
Sounds a bit like something you might see in one of those spotlight issues IDW used to do, or the plot of a transformers mosaic comic.
What type of powerful fauna are we talking about though?

How did they not encounter the local fauna up until the point when the story takes place? Or is that a part of the mystery? Either way, I'd read it; I love stories where enemies have to join forces with each other.

Speaking of, I'm new to transformer fics, what are some good ones y'all recommend? What are good fanfic websites?

Yeah...If the caption is any indication, you are better off with Strongarm, who mind you, is not nearly as aggressive as you think. Rip Jack. He was lunch.

You don't get a choice in the matter. She's large and in charge and lookin for love, and she doesn't care if she has to cuck Arcee to get her dose of cute human boi.

>What type of powerful fauna are we talking about though?

The only one I've really put the most thought into are Metal-Munching, Spark devouring crab-spider like beasts that'd probably mark up as one of the most dangerous threats.

>How did they not encounter the local fauna up until the point when the story takes place? Or is that a part of the mystery?

It could very well be, Perhaps the Fauna coming out of the woodworks is a once in a solar cycle sort of thing.

Have something that spits highly corrosive acids that can rust a transformer to death if they get it on them.

I'll give it consideration, Y'all feel free to throw any ideas you got, I'm looking mostly for stuff like Characters to use, OCs will get most attention

>t. Strongarm
Strongarm, get off the Internet, everyone knows you are a big softie.

They hibernate. Good thinking.

IF IM A BIG SOFTIE THEN HOW COME I DONT HAVE A BOYFRIEND? I THOUGHT HUMAN GUYS LIKED TRUCKS WHAT THE FRAG

And coming out to a planet wrecked by the Cybertronians war would leave them rather mad.

You gotta talk to them first!
Plus...everyone gets nervous around on duty police officers.

Yeah, even on a primal state of thinking I'd want revenge on whoever is responsible.

Very, So naturally, they find the Autobots & Decepticons individual bases and swarm it, killing hundreds and causing those who didn't escape via ship to roll out into the Wilderness, leading two groups of both Autobots & Cons to find each other and eventually work together.

As for what could be the big Mystery/Secret, I'm considering the mystery to be that the Planet used to be a home-away-from-home for the Original Primes and that its the current resting of the contained Megatronus

Could explain the hostile fauna. Go a ahead.

Guess that's that sorted out, I'll let you know if I come up with much else in that facet of the story. As for something else that's vital, We should get to brainstorming Characters.

I wanna stay away from using any Canon Characters, important ones like Prime/Megatron will get a reference of course, But I wanna keep the case mostly original.

Alright, if I think of nything I'll post it.

>megatron and optimus get pretender bodies
>become japanese besties schoolgirls with yuri undertones

>Very, So naturally, they find the Autobots & Decepticons individual bases and swarm it, killing hundreds and causing those who didn't escape via ship to roll out into the Wilderness, leading two groups of both Autobots & Cons to find each other and eventually work together.

So kinda like Of masters and mayhem?

Ah, the dreaded day where Optimus & Megatron team up to decimate all other Pretender Shell bound Transformers.
>They surpass ScreamStar & CharBee in weeks
>Overshadow Soundwave and the Rainmakers with a temporary Pop Idol Career
>Leave Earthen Pop Culture in shambles as they ditch the shells and fuck off back to Cybertron for some sparring practice and philosophical discussions.

Doing a quick scan of the TFWiki page doesn't spot any similarities, could you elaborate further?

Oh sorry I misread how you worded it. My only thought was that the Raptoricons were 2 Decepticons, 1 Autobot and 1 neutral protoform who formed a team on a super-hostile death world.

Ah, That's alright, sounds kinda neat though.

>O-oh oh no
>Optimus is CUTE

Attached: b17.jpg (1280x1810, 382K)

Don't forget about her BFF

Attached: Megafu.jpg (480x666, 43K)

>Hi I'm Ophelia
>And I'm Megan
>Welcome to our stream!

>On top of Streaming for hundreds upon thousands, they own a Youtube Channel with their own specific content
>Megan plays Video Games and dominates it
>Ophelia does Book Reviews and Game Grumps it up with Megan, discussing Philosophy with Megs whilst they brutally slay other players in spectacular fashion.
>Rumors circulate that they never challenge one another because its a constant stalemate

>H-how dare they?
>Calm down Screamstar you'll pop a vein on your shell.
>They're stealing MY precious views, Skywarp!
>Don't you mean our views?

>"Can't they just watch you AND those two?"
>"... WHERES MY FUCKING NULL RAY!"
>"Woah Swindle, Shes using Human slurs now."
>"Finally, All those 'Scraps' and 'Slags' were detracting the rating."

>Skystar, TC, we're going to have to deploy the big guns.
>Nononono Screamer you know the deal. No null rays in the recording studio!
>Swindle you fool, I meant something far more dangerous!
>Huh?
>We're going to act as if we are having disgusting organic intercourse with each other while the stream is offline.
>...what in the Pit will that accomplish?
>EW!
>That is the surefire way to fame. All the organics will think we are "in lesbians" as they say.
>Screamer this is the most retarded plan ever.
>And against the streaming service rules I'm pretty sure.

Kek, We should tackle what got Megs & Prime to come down to earth to put a stop to things before we go further.

>Why are you suddenly so interested in this, Megatron? You've never shown humans anything but contempt before.
>Starscream thinks I'm not aware of his plan to use his newfound wealth to buy loyalty and overthrow me. He needs to be taught a lesson.
>Okay, but why not do that solo? Surely Shockwave can-
>Uh w-well it's just that...
>Yes?
>I don't know much about what humans like, and apparently these "celebrities" are admired because of how appealing they are.

>Shockwave is overjoyed to get revenge on Swindle for his trickery and supply’s the two with custom pretender shells built with the most appealing, striking look.

>Megan immediately honks Ophelia's ass

Makes all the sense to me.

And by that we mean tiddies right

I wanna see the tag-team of Charlie and Slipstream losing their shit at the heavy-hitters.

>Prime and Megatron just show up and completely decimate all the streamers
>Starscream's the most upset because he's LOSING FOLLOWERS
>Sliptream is pissed beyond belief because all that undermining/trolling Starscream to get the top spot has been for nothing now
>Bee doesn't know how to feel. On one hand he's happy for Optimus. On the other hand, it's MEGATRON
>Charlie wants to tear Megatron a new one but would never say that to his face

>Blaster has reached a drought in gigs after Soundwave teamed up with Megatron and decimated him and Jazz on stage
>The Rainmakers are going to have a "Battle of the Bands" with Megatron and Prime on-stage in a few days and they;'re pretty confident that it'll go well They're freaking out because Megatron is a monster on the guitar

Things are at their darkest for everyone. Pic related.

Attached: KnightsOfUnicron.jpg (800x533, 169K)

>"Prime, how are you and Megatron so good on the guitar?"
>"You see, Bumblebee, back in our youth, before the war..."

>Wait, Bee, did he say before the war?
>Charlie, whatever you are thinking, stop. The Great War lasted long enough as it was.
>....*thinking hard*
>No, Charlie! Same goes to you Slipstream.
>I'm not planning any Generation 2 or anything. Oops.
>Is anyone else in this room not planning to revive a conflict just to stop some streamers?
>*calling on the phone* Yes, Soundwave, we could call it Cassette Wars and everyone would transform into cassettes!
>Blaster!
>What? They are messing with my DJ gigs.

>Meanwhile, at the Seekers
>"I think we should reignite the war."
>Primus, Acid Storm! Are you guys really that scared?
>"Have you SEEN Megatron play, Skywarp? He's ridiculous!
>'AND Megatron and Optimus are stealing all my followers! For once, I agree with Acid Storm'
>"Psh."
>-Listen, we are not restarting the war. You guys will be fine! And Starscream, are your followers really that important?-
>That is the dumbest thing my audio receptors have ever heard from you, TC
>-Shut up, Skywarp.-
>"And why are you okay with Mewgatron and Prime's fame?"
>-Because everything that you guys have issues with is so petty! Look, Prime and Megatron have done nothing wrong, there's no reason to be so bent out of sha-
>~AND IN OTHER NEWS, RECENT WRITER MEGAN TRONUS RISES TO #1 WITH HER BESTSELLING BOOK "Warrior Poet", SELLING OVER 10 MILLION COPIES IN ONLY 5 HOURS!~
>-... We are restarting the war-

>Screamer don't do anything rash.
>I am going to spam the HELL out of Megatron's twitter!

>Vector Sigma...
>All day, Prime. All day

>Wheeljack how many fake accounts does Starscream HAVE?
>Apparently Swindle sold him some kind of self-replicating algorithm to register new twitter accounts
>Primus help us.

>I'm surprised you called me TC, but we can't just restart the war, it's just wrong. Hold on, Optimus is on TV.
>*tv audio*
>So tell me Ophelia, how was acting with John Cena?
>Gosh, Jimmy, he was so easy to work with...when I could see him.
>*general laughter*
>So your movie, what was it about again?
>It's about a girl who finds an abandoned truck who turns out to be a Transformer and they have like this special connection..
>*click*
>BEE, DID YOU SEE THAT MOTHERF--
>I'll call you later TC, this got personal.

>Both the Charlie crew and the Seeker/Rainmakers meet to discuss how to restart the war
>Half the meeting is everyone complimenting Bee's cooking to a point where they forgot why they're all here

Funnily enough, half the Autobot crew and all of the Decepticons are unaware that SlipStream is Slipstream and just think she's a human streamer who decided to tag along.

>"So, you're the legendary SlipStream that dares to steal my views."
>And you're StreamStar, huh? I thought you'd be taller Guess you'll always be in my shadow, huh?

>So, that's Starscream, huh?
>"Yep. One of the most feared Decepticons in the Decepticon army..."
>Huh. I thought he'd be taller.

Classic Slipstream.

Attached: d2f9c056ea32dd05704923b143628b4a.jpg (565x800, 106K)

>Slipstream takes every opportunity to take a jab at Starscream
>They've had to break up three fights so far

>She keeps winning.
>Charlie will never tell the truth about Slipstream.
>Even Slipstream is puzzled as for her reasons. She feels slightly intimidated by that and never presses on the matter.

Attached: she gives you this look.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

>that look on sideswipe
he's all talk isn't he?

Yep.

Attached: RID-windbladeandsideswipe.jpg (1058x591, 711K)

or maybe they are just that needy

Nah.

Attached: tumblr_p49leiZFYs1wd1353o1_1280.gif (480x270, 2.85M)

Now would that be weary and stern OP or cocksure and kind OP?

>cocksure and kind OP
But with a slight edge.

They'd be like Pat and Woolie if they were cute girls.

Go full meta:
>They start doing a reaction series to watching SSSS Gridman

Attached: 46F93981-7E38-4B76-82B6-83BE197200CA.jpg (2048x1450, 261K)

Attached: 64703849-0299-4AAF-B548-4A2B1565632B.jpg (539x1600, 171K)

Attached: F9C0ACAA-A517-4F29-BB81-6BCEA0A17E23-13410-00000D33370DC702.png (422x369, 143K)

pillowfortmedia.s3.amazonaws.com/froala_pics/658586c80386_BumbleBee_Smut3A.jpg

pillowfortmedia.s3.amazonaws.com/froala_pics/9fe4486d489c_BB_Smut_desperate.jpg

You are a saint.

>BumbleBee_Smut3A
>BB_Smut_desperate

Attached: no.jpg (370x216, 20K)

>Still not as bad as that bitch Blitzwing who’s straight up stealing StreamStar’s look.

Attached: 3FB1492A-BAED-466D-AD71-40C967B084BC.jpg (1076x800, 132K)

>Did she think she could hide (it)?

(Extremely convenient drawing stream label)

Attached: 2AFE9B38-87F2-4579-8372-E9A684BCC2D2.jpg (1009x719, 105K)

More like Sideswipe is that much of a boy toy and they can't help it.

Attached: UnrealisticAnguishedBunting-size_restricted.gif (585x250, 3.19M)

Wait, it was already like that? Cool.

oh, that's even better

I prefer this Blitzwing.

Attached: DoBhQLxUUAIqkxQ.jpg (627x885, 105K)

You know? I always thought that Transformers needed more stuff that is about bots having relationships pre-war, only for said relationships going FUBAR when the war came and each bot ended on opposite sites. Have an idea for two bots that ended up on different sides who had a mentor x disciple relationship. The mentor ended up on the Decepticon side while the disciple ended up throwing his lot with the Autobots. They split up over a single event, but that event was more than enough for them to hate one-another. The old one's name is Defcon, while the disciple's name is Shadowing. The former changes into a Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II, while the latter into a Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor.

One thing that bothered me about IDW Transformers was that they never resolved that part with the baby that in the end ended with Grimlock.

They did, but wished they did it more often. Like have the Transformers go against spark-eating specters akin to Marvel Transformers Demons.

Congratulations on your Oscar win, Blitzwing.

Attached: 943.jpg (540x311, 32K)

That part with the baby would have been a hell of a lot more interesting than almost anything they put in that book.