So what do Max and PJ do during the events of Kingdom Hearts? Does Max train as a guard...

So what do Max and PJ do during the events of Kingdom Hearts? Does Max train as a guard? Does PJ still love his father or is this Pete a deadbeat who left his family for darkness

Attached: B98B601E-1A3F-49D3-991C-CA32EA79DB4B.jpg (500x378, 24K)

Kingdom Hearts 3 should have just been about Goofy. Who the fuck cares about Sora, Riku and all their stupid cliche anime bullshit

I want a storyline from beginning to end all about Goofy realizing after spending so long dealing with the organization and trying to help the king out he actually forgot to check on Max and after the events of Extremely Goofy Movie the Organization decided the nuclear option was the best option and decided to go after Donald and Goofy's families and the whole game can just be one long nostalgic trek thru Goofy and Donald's stories thru animation

Unfortunately we'll never get this since Nomura lacks vision and is bad at storytelling and shorts from the 50's thru 70's Disney wants nothing to do with since they're not "PC" by 2019 modern eyes

Max was killed in action. Goofy was never the same.

I see Sora must fill the void then.

everyone involved in KH are in a mental assylum

it all started when a charismatic young lad with multiple split personalities moved in. sadly he managed to convince a lot of disney characters into his weird cult

Max is the 15th organization member. His true name is Am. Or maybe Ma, I forget.

Can we get something like how Epic Mickey was originally going to be

>Peg in Kingdom Hearts wearing a uniform like Pete's

Attached: 1528656665140.gif (500x274, 1.21M)

Both Goofy and Pete are deadbeats and max gets jealous because Goofy would rather raise Sora.

He seems to be content with it but that might have something to do with this series infamous track record of static animations and inability to emote

I swear Goofy never changes expressions and its really fucking bad in KH2 even in the Final Mix version

>Max is moping around
>wishes he’d have a Keyblade so Dad would pay attention to him
>This smug son of a bitch shows up
>Hey kid you want a keyblade?

Attached: EAC02908-709C-4D4E-8268-E995D4C89C6C.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>Sora?! Have you ever attempted the perfect cast? Have you ever gone finishing when you were trapped subsisting on coconuts and gummi candy on destiny island?

Given the state of how a lot of different members of the organization are either peak nihilistic or completely autistic and never once anything beyond one of those two things i'd believe every word of this

>Who the fuck cares about Sora, Riku and all their stupid cliche anime bullshit
I wish you were right but check the Kingdom Hearts threads of Yea Forums and /vg/ where it’s just shipping wars

It would by Xaxm

To be fair there's shipping wars on every media board, Yea Forums of course being no exception.

I want this so bad. You could animate an entire arc about Max getting more and more distant from his father as the organization continuously pumps more and more of the negative memories of Max's past into his mind to keep them under their control

You could do a scene where Max breaks his skateboard on purpose and tosses the broken remains of it to his dad as the soul crushing despair kicks in as Goofy is without words over how bad Max's brainwashing with the Organization has become

KH3 dlc story starring Ven with Max/PJ team and Kairi with Panchito/José team where

>Leaves from the vine
>Falling so slow
>Like fragile tiny shells
>Drifting in the foam
>Little Maxie boy
>Come marching home
>Brave Maxie boy
>Comes marching home,...

>AHYUCK

>Jose & Panchito are literally Donald's bird bro team in things
>Hasn't been in Kingdom Hearts
How is this even possible

>tfw no KH game with Dark Knight Max, Berserker PJ, White Mage Stacy, and Summoner Roxanne

>a'hyuck

For some reason Disney doesn’t like there war time cartoons. Fuck that Sora needs to know Donald from before he became a mage.

Sora would've completely forgotten about Kairi (like he does alot) to go fucking fishing with Goofy.

While Donald screams THIS MIGHT BE A GOOD SPOT TO FIND SOME INGREDIENTS

I don't want to be that guy but...

The Goofy and Pete are clearly based off of their more "classic" interpretations who don't have children like the rest of the cast of Disney cartoons.

Also, Japan hates the Disney Channel.

It's gotten way better the last 10 years using them for stuff but it honestly seems the most obvious stub for the games in my opinion. Maybe one day

>is this Pete a deadbeat who left his family for darkness

Naw, he didn't leave them; you don't get power from Darkness without giving up part of yourself. .

In Kingdom Hearts 7, the 53rd in the series, you'll play as the daughter of Sora and Kairi with Max and PJ as your partners.

I'll be in my 50s, but I'll be playing it.

>Implying you'll be still alive with Nomura's bullshit still being allowed

Nomura has to finish this shit before he himself dies.

Unless he writes the next 50 games now and just leaves placeholders for whatever new Disney movies need shilling after his demise.

I cared before Kingdom Hearts went from being cartoon-like to regurgitating the worst parts of shonenshit.

Except Goofy has had a son as far back as the 50s.

Attached: Fathers Are People 3.jpg (1024x768, 60K)

mite b cool