Animation Domination General #1: It's All So Tiresome Edition

THIS SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

Disney's Animation Domination™ returns to serve you brand new episodes of your favorite shark-jumped animated sitcoms that seriously need to fucking get cancelled. Really FOX (a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Corporation™), come on, JUST DO IT ALREADY.

And:
>stream
lol

The schedule is as follows:
>7:00/6:00c - The Thompsons - 'Tis the 30th Season (RERUN): After a failed Black Friday shopping spree, Marge is determined to fix Christmas; Homer and the kids surprise Marge with a vacation to a Florida resort.

>7:30/6:30c - Eduardo's Empanadas - The Helen Hunt (RERUN): The Belchers make it their mission to help Teddy get his dream girl, but Tina is convinced she's found a better match for him.

>8:00/7:00c - The Ran Out of Ideasons - 101 Mitigations (NEW!): After Homer steals Comic Book Guy's car, he must either prove his innocence in court or reconcile with the jilted nerd.

>8:30/7:30c - Donga's Durans - The Fresh Princ-ipal (NEW!): Things get out of hand when Louise wins a contest to be principal for a day; Teddy has a unique suggestion to help Bob when he suddenly finds himself unable to flip burgers.

>9:00/8:00c - Senpai Guy - Family Guy Lite (NEW): After a mishap at work, Peter decides to take his health more seriously and diet with the help of the guys; Lois tries to write a romantic fantasy novel.

>9:30/8:30c - Feefifoe Fumphf - Regarding Carter (RERUN): Lois receives a surprising birthday resent from her father, which leads to an unfortunate accident that leaves him dependent on the Griffins' care.

Attached: 1389893252.jpg (550x262, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44Nts1luFbw
youtube.com/watch?v=LxiZpg-dCDI
certifiedcomic.shop/blog/is-cgc-worth-it/
arbys.com/our-menu/limited-time-offers/greek-gyro
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=stinky slinky
youtube.com/watch?v=xkSgYGgP6w4
youtube.com/watch?v=B_7xiMOq2UM
youtube.com/watch?v=B7K1kpbr3fs
youtube.com/watch?v=1gvv03J5L3k
youtube.com/watch?v=8ic9-R49IWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that Bob's Burgers is getting a fucking THEATRICAL FEATURE FILM next year

Attached: The Chad Bob's Burgers got a movie deal before The Virgin Family Guy.jpg (1280x722, 296K)

Would it be considered a Disney movie by then?

I can't wait

Attached: Bobs.Burgers.S07E1100_05_4801.jpg (856x480, 133K)

>including Central Time in your time listings
Not all OPs are as awesome as you, user.

Attached: The Emperor's New Groove.jpg (500x500, 43K)

There is a real lack of Bob in Bob's Burgers.

>Bob + Teddy episode
>Bob + Rich Guy episode
>Bob + Mort episode
>Bob + Jimmy Pesto episode
Bob's kind of played out.

>implying we ever get Bob + Mort episodes nowadays

Attached: Hell Never Ends.gif (498x278, 355K)

Hey Lois, remember that time FOX was bought by Disney?
youtube.com/watch?v=44Nts1luFbw

So is that Lisa episode about the itchy scratchy reboot not happening tonight?

No more Weekend at Mort's..

Mort kind of just disappeared, didn’t he. What was the last episode was he even in?

Attached: ACE5D532-346C-4CDF-ADA8-5954F4A80FA5.gif (400x224, 399K)

REEEEEEEEEEEE

GIVE US SOME BEHIND-THE-SCENES FOOTAGE, LOREN

EVEN A PHOTO OF THE SCRIPT WOULD BE ENOUGH

Attached: smug loren.png (146x126, 48K)

>it's a Louise episode

God does exist.

Attached: Louise.png (252x691, 167K)

Attached: E4582E19-ED61-41C1-B5DA-E726173572DF.jpg (712x972, 138K)

>not gonna call it comics this week

I'm also happy about a Louise episode, but it's only because she's a perfect character. Not because of a shitty pedo foot fetish.

Attached: 'A New Wave' was legit a good cover. Made me wanna check out Sleater-Kinney's other w (500x476, 329K)

You guys think they'll finally show the school principal?

Attached: The Runway Club.png (561x860, 334K)

That's a neat doll you have there

I like Mort more than Teddy, frankly.

i've fallen behind, what was the last fourth hanger-on show and when did it get shitcanned?

>it's a Lisa's feet episode

Attached: The.Simpsons.S27E15.Lisa.the.Veterinarian.1080p.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.AAC.5.1-ImE[UTR].mkv_snapshot_04.2 (1904x1072, 1.91M)

Some live action sitcom forgot the name

Rel?

What's the point of the network having the 7pm hour?

It was the last remaining episodes of the cool geezers.

I hope it doesn't suck. Been pretty unimpressed with them lately.

So they can run local news an hour ahead of everyone else?

That's in three weeks.

When will the Simpsons begin relying solely on movie parodies?

Already does

I thought Simpsons was about a female Itchy and Scratchy thing.

Again, it's in three weeks.

They announce these things a few weeks in advance.

Not until the 24th

I'm only here for Charlie's Quesadillas

SEE KING
SEE KING
SEAKING

That was an awful couch gag

>reeefiiilll
was that a joke?

I’m surprised they still remember comic book guy

They referenced marges bunny ears

>convertible top becomse parachute
oh wow, never seen THAT before
>Car just starts floating
juh?

>the Simpsons are stealing a car!
What the fuck

Thats just a funny thing to say.

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Because the air trapped in said parachute

>that COEXIST bumper sticker

SEE FOAM
SEE FOAM
SEAFOAM

>"now to tie them in a bow"
>does it
why.. why do they keep showing AND telling?

wait, how the fuck did jeff alberts get that nice car when he used to have garbage bags for windows?

That joyful noise bart and lisa made was adorable.

>Orville joke

Attached: 1507258993429.png (554x700, 261K)

>calling a charge a 'law'
>calling gta 'a' game
>mocking the orville
>leaving an expensive comic inside your car
>comic bart already had

Wasn't Wiggum already in the scene? Rewind back. He's literally standing there.

OH MY GOOD HER FUCKING VOICE

Comic Book guys hates GTA, and hates Orville?
He has no geek street cred anymore. What the hell writers? If you aren't going to do real research, alt least ask some nerd some opinions.

yeah I was happy to see Lisa burp and laugh at it

Why did Rebbit Book Guy have a rare comic book lying around in his car?

Marge's voice is fucking DEAD

I thought Comic Book Guy was going to be in the little green car they honked away and destroyed.

They seriously need to recast her, hell they could actually save money for paying an amateur

This is a fucking oreo cookie of good and bad jokes

what the fuck is this 'boomer' movie? the girl is really cute, unusually nice looking for CGI
but all the animals look godawful. and who unironically uses the 'oom' sound?

>boomer

Attached: 1532272855065.gif (1000x640, 127K)

fucking boomers, I bet he voted drumpf

They already do. Pic related was another episode about Marge & Homer having marital problems that only existed so they could do a Virginia Woolf parody.

Attached: Heartbreak Hotel (S30E02).png (1600x900, 1.03M)

Grand theft auto is mainstream as hell. Of course a nerd would hate it.

why does the blue bear look like the same model from that one movie with the bear and the deer that i cna't remember

It's sad that they were better at nerd writing when being a nerd was actually rare and like, indy
now that everyone and their mom watches all the movies and shit, they dont know what anything is.
ditto. was that hans moleman now?

Wasn't that a boy?

>no simpletons world in kingdom hearts III

NOMURRRAAAAAAAAAA

Man, Wonder Park is gonna bomb soooo bad.

The fuck am I watching?

>a Kingdom Hearts 3 ad
>on primetime television
>on FOX
What?

>Simpsons
>Bob’s Burgers
>Simpsons
>Bob’s Burgers
>Family Guy
>Family Guy
wait has that always been the order? just seems kind of weird to me

Jesus, Marge's voice is awful now.

It's all about expertly corralling the Bob's Burgersfags into staying for as much of the block as possible

kingdom hearts 4 is probably going to take another 13 years to come out so expect the simpsums world in that

got me again!
first hour is up for grabs, it's reruns or whatever.
last half hour is usually something terrible and live action.

It’s pretty weird comic book guys name literally comic book guy

Based Milpool

where's his cute japanese wife?

He has a name but they just never use it

His name's Jeff Albertson.

>Live action

We Senpai Guy-tier now

wwwwow. he actually SAID 'youtube' and then 'mytube' appeared, but it was an actual live action youtube video

>just a live youtube video
just can this shit already

Seeing actual real life videos in a cartoon is my fucking bane.

THE SIMPSONS ARE SUCKING OFF A FAMOUS CELEBRITY!

Good.

Attached: lilmooonie's Twitter (February 18th, 2019).png (1182x1072, 1.12M)

So does his wife just not exist anymore?

Oh shit is that really Guillermo Del Toro?

Ha, I like that they namedropped Godzookie

I thought it was Alberts.

how did del toro get footage of young monty? is that CG? Del Toro's all about practical shit
>who are you?
fff that's good

God they cant even get mr burns' voice right

they did? fuck, I missed it. where? how?

>live-action videos and literal cutaways

FAMILY GUY

She was sitting next to him in the courthouse.

except that was clearly Minilla

>ap-le father
fffhehehe. this episode has a LOT of good jokes
it just has twice as many bad ones

>Cats are polarizing

Fuck you Lisa

They acknowledged Snowball!

did i miss something, how is a character appeal suppose to negate a property theft and destruction charge

MAGGIE SPEAKS

>it's a Maggie episode

Attached: 1549881819620.webm_snapshot_00.02_[2019.02.12_12.00.09].png (512x384, 222K)

also since when is sentencing a separate appointment?

also I thought this episode was about homer making friends with comicbook guy

Theres his wife.

That's happened like ten times already and each time it happens they pretend it's the first time

It’s an attempt at appeal to emotion to drop or lower the charges

There you go.

THEEERE she is.
this is like if Cotton's wife and baby showed up 18 minutes into his death episode.

>wanna go to a movie?
fff hahehe

Those sons of bitches really did.

I gotta say, this ep is on point with the gags. Everything's been punchy and satisfying

Attached: okay two things.jpg (800x800, 66K)

Its at the beginning when Marge is getting a massage and all the tension is removed from her body and her "hair" relaxes too

Youve given me an idea for the koth reboot, Hank raising GH and Luans baby after both mothers and lucky are killed off

I have no idea what the fuck I'm watching. It just jumps from scene to scene with no cohesion or anything.

Maybe the difference was between saying the word and showing the trademarked logo.

The loli and shota chef show is cute

Filler!

That's not an ears reference, her hair's done that before.

way to save on both animation and voice actor costs

Oh crap there's another one.

UGANDA FOREVER

>Stan Lee was held captive in this closet

TOO SOON

Wouldn't that comic cost thousand? Maybe millions?

Some of it.
Almost feels like season 13 or so, where there's a lot of shit but a lot that's good too
I have always shipped GH and Luanne's baby. he'd have the weird, halting tone of his mom and she'd just be a giggly adorable retard

>Welcome Back Kotter keychain was the brick joke

This guy is more bitter than your average Yea Forums user

>keychain was the chekhov's gun
holy shit nice

Hey disenchanted

youtube.com/watch?v=LxiZpg-dCDI

Attached: the comments on this video are cursed.jpg (480x360, 29K)

THE SIMPSONS ARE GOING TO COMICON

Way to make it incestuous

He sold it to Bart, Milhouse and Martin for $100 in season 2. How do you not know this?

>Mom's Basement Living Magazine

THE SIMPLETONS ARE GOING TO COMIC-CON AND THEY ACTUALLY CALLED IT COMIC-CON INSTEAD OF SOME MADE-UP NAME

worst episode ever

>>H.Jon Benjamin in Arby's commercial

Yeah, but that was sealed up, Grade 10.

But that's in 1990 money.

Luanne's Peggy's niece, Hank's only related by murrige. no incest there, and as it is cousins are already fine. And they'd be second cousins once removed even if Luanne was Hank's niece.

Sentencing is typically a separate court date.

This may have awakened a new fetish in me

Attached: James McAvoy.gif (500x207, 999K)

Maybe it's because I'm completely drunk, but I have no idea what the fuck is going on.

but.. shouldn't it have been 'bi-mon sci-fi con'?
also you can't trademark comic con, it's too generic.

What else is new?!

Attached: SNEED.jpg (640x480, 75K)

I meant if hank and Peggy raise them together. I mean I'm okay with it considering they're not actually related, just saying.

That's like his third or fourth one, where have you been?

That's Modern Simpsons for you.

hollywood lied!
and in a way that... yknow, makes a lot more fucking sense. how you gonna wait on the sentencing, making them sit and cringe in fear and/or have a strong urge to try to gtfo?

SKINNER'S A JERK

>its an episode about the kids

oh yeah absolutely
in my mind though they'd both be like 11 when their parents die and they have to move in with the Hills (Bobby still lives there of course but now he gets to be the cool uncle)
so they aren't all westermarck'd, just adorable puppy love where Gracie just mashes her hands all over GH's face like Hazel the squirrel and giggles. and GH wants to fingerpaint with her.

Did Gene just namedrop fidget spinners?

The only accurate portrayal of a trial is My Cousin Vinny. Everything else is inaccurate trash.

>Actually fappable Simpsons art
HOW

Every episode is about the kids

There is no principal is there?

Have we ever actually seen the Principal?

>he'd rather shill for Arby's shit over based Bob's Burgers love-infused cuisine

Attached: Bob Belcher_mad.gif (320x255, 37K)

It's amazing how that movie happened, but judges are still allowed a ludicrously inappropriate level of power in harrassing people about what they wear and ignoring arguments they don't like.
I can see trials not being recorded -and released to the public- but they should always have to be recorded and saved for review later.
also we need to start voting judges in.

its frond. budget cuts.

That reminds me, I gotta see what the latest New Yorker Caption Contest is...

arby's is delicious, it's the most unique fast food place. where else you gonna get soft italian beef aka wadded beef, or curly fries?
plus they have a bunch of other shit they have no business having, like cheesecake bites, mozzarella sticks, and like.. aren't there reubens and shit?

Unfortunately getting a book slabbed is not going to increase the price by thousand upon millions. At best you’re looking at maybe 4x to 6x, often less. If we’re being generous the comic would be like $600... better than jail time.

certifiedcomic.shop/blog/is-cgc-worth-it/

The early 90’s were the peak time for comic sales, there was a massive collectors boom and prices were through the roof.

Attached: C16E9AF2-40F8-4C95-89D7-24A7637E58C9.jpg (260x475, 54K)

That would actually be a totally valid thing for schools to do. save us some damn tax money.
Also businesses. the guy at the top gets all the money and does barely any work.

complete 180 on the secretary's character. also her voice is different.

After about 10 years I imagine Bobby coming back home from college and maybe being a bit of an imposition while Connie is off being a success and joseph...well he's there too

I mean, in this world, radioactive man is a big fucking deal. #1 from 1952, in mint condition, would be worth a half mil easily. Think Detective Comics #27

They have a secret menu too with the meat mountain

yeah that's fair, he went to college (at hank and peggy's urging) only to find out his diploma's not worth toilet paper, and now hank has to help pay off his loans

Attached: 1551396167205.jpg (768x1024, 346K)

God I miss their Garlic mayo! Oh man and that three cheese roast beef/chicken sandwich with that awesome parmesan sauce

oh I need this

The show has already provided us with the raw price for the issue. I assure you a copy of Detective Comics #27 in awful condition and in 1991 was NEVER sold for $100

How long until Bob snaps and burns down Jimmys restaurant

why must all of bob's shames be exposed to jimmy pesto at every opportunity?
fuck I want this. Look, Pikachu's holding the fucking spoon. The other pokémon are looking on with awe.

I don’t think bobby would get a worthless degree but that he doesn’t know how to apply himself fully in today’s job market.

>sensual reggae dance

Attached: 1544146383652.gif (278x214, 1.31M)

>18 year old cereal
eating that either kills you or gives you magical powers and thats a risk i'm willing to take

Teddy ruins everything again

Okay, fair.
COUNTERPOINT: what if that was a reprint?

... okay it wouldn't be 100 dollars.. but what if it was a reprint from the 70s?
degrees are all worthless now, just like worthless comics. if you print a million of them, each one's not worth much. There aren't that many jobs

wow, that teacher is Melissa from home movies? she doesnt sound like her.

Their reubans are good. So is the loaded Italian. So is the classic Greek gyros (the ones with actual lamb)
They also have venison once a year

>How did I do?
>Let's talk off air
>Oh.

Haha.

FROND BTFO

Don's voice is familiar..

Yeah wasn't he going to be a meat inspector?

shut the fuck up, real lamb? VENISON?
I never get a chance to go to arby's and when I do, I just get a plain roast beef because I don't want cheez whiz on that, and i don't know what else I would want on it..

I know she's not gonna follow through on this or some shit is gonna happen where it turns out that Spoors in-law is taking advantage of Spoors not being there...

>YOU HAVE MASTERED THE TOOL OF THE HUMAN
Meanwhile a Yungeller is sitting there off to the side like .. wtf I have two spoons.

The fuck is up with Bob's eyes here?

>plain roast beef
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU POOR FOOL YOU THINK THATS ROAST BEEF

Typically reprints have some sort of distinguishing feature on the cover...but it would be pretty funny, and perfectly within character, for Comic Book Guy to be selling bootleg copies to unsuspecting kids.

Louise is gonna save Frond somehow because she's a softie at heart, all for it to turn out he wasn't going to take Frond's job to begin with

The Greek gyros are like 15% lamb and like 85% beef. But yeah.
arbys.com/our-menu/limited-time-offers/greek-gyro

The venison is like once a year for a day and only while they have it. Extremely limited quantity. People line up for that one. Like, waiting in line for hours line.

I love Mr. Branca so fucking much. He is the best character.

Looks more like Spoors is just a cowardly dick.

Oh shit Bob snapping was hilarious

They're bulging out.. or else he's been temporarily drawn by the Pelswick guy

We need some Louise feet

Attached: Bobs.Burgers.S09E10.Better.Off.Sled.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-QOQ.mkv_snapshot_12.59_[2019.02.17 (1920x1080, 1.52M)

I think it's amazing that I've been listening to Dan Herman's voice for years, and Frond sounds completely unique AND different from his natural speaking voice, but sounds... like a natural speaking voice.

Because he rarely shows emotion

jesus, guys, just steal the contents of the closet. THEN save frond, then play with the shit later.

Honestly, in my state judges are voted in and I don’t think it’s a good system. It forces what should be a non-partisan person — or, at least, a person who should strive for objectivity in applying the law — to have fealty to a political party. It’s especially stupid imo because most judges (ie. town court judges) will never rule on anything political and yet their stances on, like, abortion affect their campaigns.
Maybe term-limited, appointed judges makes sense but idk if that would end up with exactly the same problems in practice.

My mom says Bob sounds like I do when I talk to her.
>"Am I that exasperating?"
"noooo... Not... not full Linda.. Not you, Mom."

Where would they stash it though?

This okuuurr shit makes me want to kill everyone in the commercial

I suppose it could be that Frond came up with it as a scheme to get control back from Lousie, but it's just too complicated.

Or, you know, just sneak back in the next time Spoors goes somewhere.

DAMMIT LOUISE

What the FUCK was that Pepsi commercial?

hey I just saw in the fine print of that free taco bell delivery that they charge a small fee. Fuck!
their lockers? but in the meantime, in a box holding files.

Why didn't they just use all the shit in the locker to mess with the new guy

I mean, I wouldn't trust any judge that's against my political party. I'm pretty sure 90% of them are. Definitely in the supreme court. Hate them.
Local courts, I mean, they're just... I wouldn't want them no matter what. but that's what's necessary down there, because.. the people who live there... are the ones committing the crimes, too.

Jeez, Teddy.

Wtf teddy

>My hamster got killed by our Roomba
kek

That Pepsi commercial was pretty OKAAAAAAAY

okay, the girl with the dead hamster, she sounds like melissa from home movies.

What the fuck, why is Bobby Hill at this school?

>YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE ME
Fuck that was funny in his voice

>pesto's underwear is the italian flag

Attached: Feels_so_good.jpg (191x264, 9K)

Would hank get along well with bob?

depends whether or not bob is willing to use a propane grill

Damn, I was just joking. Never been to Arby's before.

That might change this week, though...

Attached: Bill Green from the hit Disney cartoon, Big City Greens.png (538x538, 262K)

They're both slightly autistic. Probably.

Depends. Is Bob's grill heated with propane?

Seems like he would, they're both very well adjusted in a stiff sort of way.
Wait, that Bob dancing in jimmys underwear. Maybe Dale would be better?

fuck off

Attached: louise_kys.gif (478x280, 792K)

Okay then.

Soundtrack album when?

Attached: bob-sux.jpg (640x360, 141K)

did i miss a episode what was on bob's back there, it looks like a band-aid welded into his flesh

Oh man I forgot about the tattoo

I always thought of the credit scenes as noncanon

WE NOW RETURN TO

WE NOW RETURN TO

because jim dauterive is the execproduce on this show
there's also an uptight nerd called Henry that looks just like Hank
it's even funnier when you remember he's actually greek (or was it slavic?) and he just legally changed it to pesto to make his shitty D-grade restaurant seem authentic

WE NOW RETURN TO

He got a Tattoo 4 Thanksgivings ago when his kids were the same age.

WE NOW RETURN TO

already happened man

They are, unless Tina really rode a unicorn with eleven boys.

>Peter decides to take his health more seriously and diet

Remember when Lois tried making Peter do this like 3 times already?

He uses a fucking griddle.
But Hank would offer to get him set up with a real grill in the kitchen, and everything would taste way better.

>that spring joke
Why did that get a laugh out of me?

Hell no. Unlike Hank, Bob likes FLAVOR in his burgers.

>he hasn't seen "The Equestranauts"

Attached: Bob's Burgers has the best [adult swim] ads.jpg (3024x4032, 702K)

and gore

Dude it's worth it. I don't know why arby's gets shat on.
Make sure you get some curly fries and something with roast beef. Shakes are iffy. I like 'em but I can see them not being popular maybe.

ok that was pretty funny

MY NAME IS CLEVELAND BROWN

Donna spoke.

Night of miracles.

OH BOY DONNA GETS TWO WHOLE LINES

See if you can't find a coupon mailer of theirs, 2 for $6 chicken choices are bomb

>heaving bosom

Attached: IMG_20190303_170724.jpg (1080x1080, 138K)

>I don't know why arby's gets shat on

because of a 20 year old simpsons joke

Hey, Cleveland's wife.

I could have sworn we'd seen his back since then and it wasn't there
I think they're sort of.. imaginary? like this is what they're THINKING at the time.
That's why we tend to get a nicer-performed versions of intentionally-amateur-sounding songs

heaving bosom

>>Lois better than Brian at writing

Goddammit that steam joke.

Attached: 1549061789213.jpg (390x421, 39K)

oh hey [B]eridot

Attached: 1467323108478.png (1920x1080, 497K)

too fat, may be a better meg

They still do. Last one was in 2014.

>SLINKY IN THE STINKY

>Donna/Jr/Roberta/Rallo have been in Quahog for 7 years already
>Nearly twice as long as the shew they were in
>Barely an episode's worth of dialog

What did Seth mean by this

wow I forgot his boss is the dad from malcolm in the middle

>SLINKY IN THE STINKY

Oh man, last november they had a limited sandwich called "THE GOBBLER" deep fried turkey, pepper bacon, Swiss cheese, cranberry spread, brown mustard, lettuce, and tomato.

It was The Shit

This.

Now just give me good fanservice of her in the show and I'll be fully satisfied.

Attached: yo hey Donna I wanna get on ya.gif (355x540, 747K)

>Brian

Episode ruined.

Is Brian going to get jelly like he did with Stewie's play?

Holy shit, characters drawn at angles that aren't 3/4 view.

that joke qualifies as "arby's getting shat on", so I don't know why that

That Brian joke hit too close to home for me.

Seth 'Around Blacks Never Relax' MacFarlane

>Cranberry spread and brown mustard together
SO close. cmon guys. honey mustard.

>donna will never sit on your face

Attached: 1506914356703.jpg (633x758, 68K)

So why didn't Peter just call someone to help him?

Jr had a whole episode

Seth is such a furfag

That Us movie looks like a comedy

She needs a bigger nose. That's the main reason I find Lois even remotely hot. Her gradually deteriorating character took a toll on my attraction to her, though. Fuck the current writers

Attached: Milo Murphy's Law, Steven Universe, The Sword in the Stone, Uncle Grandpa, Family Guy, Clarence (1794x2672, 576K)

Will Brian:

>A. Steal Lois' writing
>B. Use the writing to find a way to bang Lois
>C. Both
>D. Die

how has it taken this long to get a horror movie about black on black violence, where a family symbolically and literally kills themselves
bless you, peele.
your dog does that sidemouth thing too? I think it's adorable.
Why didn't JOE call someone??

Cleveland's VA isn't even black.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=stinky slinky

C.

Butterfinger ayyyy lmao

Stupid alien, how is that his Butterfinger when he was in a fucking autopsy?

why do you think his self-insert is essentially a fursona?

>tfw they'll never do the bathtub gag with Roberta

Attached: frog.png (600x579, 218K)

Inb4 Lois is more into the horse or some degeneracy

thats why cleveland gets to speak

Why does no one care that he's lusting after a married woman?

STILL?

DAFFYED.COM

it's brian griffin the duck

Shitty Daffy Duck impression, Seth

is every crossfit gym just a reclaimed garage/warehouse

>Daffy Duck gag

I actually laughed.

>The Daffy Duck Bill spin
Alright that got me

Attached: Laughing loli.png (318x415, 64K)

CUZ IT'S A "CARTOON", SIMP!!!!

>family guy questioning the nutrition gestapo's poor science
wow... who wrote this?

All dogs do it because they're not tall enough to eat from a table. It's not adorable when it's food for you or a house guest, lol.

I'm so fucking hyped for Us it's not even funny.

I made the mistake of watching Get Out in an empty matinee showing, so this time I'll be sure to show up opening night.

Attached: Jordan Peele's pretty great.png (1632x1632, 3.05M)

holy fuck its a simple joke but god its funny

>Peter meets /fit/- the episode

Ha ha ha ha ha ha oh man

ha ha ha ha ha ha

also who the fuck wants PEANUTS in their butterfinger?

is burgertown where peter had a stroke

Which one?

hes gonna become anorexic

never say a word like this and then turn around and be into milfs.

MILLENIALS BTFO

nice

American Dad did it already

MILLENNIALS BTFO

MILLENIALS BTFO

Anyone else think Quagmire's gotten boring as fuck during these newer seasons? He's turned into a giant fucking buzzkill.

I don't get the $10 ice cream millennial joke. What's even with the show making fun of the people who watch it?

Attached: 1551192468607.png (300x381, 13K)

and won an award for it
which is one award more than family guy.

Like, I totally get what you’re saying, especially on the Supreme Court level. But, even there, I would argue the majority of Justices aren’t “against” the opposite political party (unlike legislators) they interpret the law differently.
And a Republican or Democrat doesn’t decide that someone charged with a DUI gets a lesser sentence because of their political affiliation. They might based on race or gender or age but that transcends political parties unfortunately, and tends to be because of subconscious biases rather than explicit bigotry most of the time.
Are there places with more corruption? Yeah. But they’re not the norm. And it’s probably not just the judges that are corrupt; it’s probably a problem with the town or county government that needs to be fixed too.

the one where peter laughs about pizza being bad without being able to explain whats so bad about it

So who was that guy she was having an affair with a couple of weeks ago anyway?

everyone else turned into a sexual deviant so he had to find a different personality

Millennial and zoomer pay like 13 dollars for avocado toast

womanizing is problematic now, so they dont have much to do with him

RAMIREZ! REMEMBER THE TIME THE FAT NEW ENGLAND GUY HAD A STROKE AT BURGERTOWN?

Attached: Sgt_Foley-Museum[1].jpg (600x519, 55K)

why would quagmire want someone tossed out if they wanna stay the night
why does mountain dew want me to identify with meg and what does skiing have to do with soda

This iconic scene was what solidified him as such.

Attached: Jerome is the New Black.png (720x540, 374K)

I still have yet to meet one who actually likes avocados

He's a rapist and pedophile and with this new sjw world we live in he is too dangerous for them

I love how both versions of the kids look fucking monstrously bizarre

I'm the only one in my family who hates avocados.

Attached: You were good to me, Vine.jpg (608x608, 147K)

I guess I hadn't thought of the judges also being discriminatory
but surely they already are, so that ship has sailed.

God, that vine.
I know you think you hate them, but you haven't had proper, good-quality fresh ones. They are.. just amazing. Imagine if butter had sex with green onion and garlic
it's just like how everyone hates brussels sprouts but that's because theyre all cooked wrong

>why would quagmire want someone tossed out if they wanna stay the night

He just wants the old pump and dump.

>Not you Cleveland

MY NAME IS CLEVELAND BROWN

Did Fox fuck up for anyone else?

youtube.com/watch?v=xkSgYGgP6w4
Unrelated, but man, one of the best credits jingles this show's had. That bass.

uh, that's a recently-divorced man WITH kids.

wow that was awful nihongo cadence
Oh right, I'm still in the era where staying the night is euphemism for sex, or a prelude to it.

>Stewie-chan

Its always that era for Quagmire.

I think the joke is his life would be worse if he was divorced and also had toe pay child support on top of alimony

My parents are the two halves of the waffle maker
>That makes you the waffle!

One of my favorites in the last year or two:

youtube.com/watch?v=B_7xiMOq2UM

What about youtube.com/watch?v=B7K1kpbr3fs

BRIAN BTFO

No, see, his machine throws you OUT for wanting to stay the night
but in my mind, staying the night is sex
but you're saying he's seeing that as something that would come AFTER sex.

this one was pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=1gvv03J5L3k

>I like Coldplay

kek

that doesn't change the erotic fanfiction she wrote

Ouch for Coldplay.

>Finale
I would like a season where everyone understand him.

>he's an autist

Fuck you, Bob's Burgers is always relevant.

That episode not only gave us an amazing end credits song, but also one of the show's only fappable characters.

Attached: Housetrap (S05E19).png (476x635, 259K)

Is tarddom really a thing?

Huh. I was really expecting gore. They got me

youtube.com/watch?v=8ic9-R49IWs

Yeah Lois is full of shit, she cheated on Peter like several times in this series

Brian sucks

BRIAN BTFO

>In the finale everyone can understand Stewie

So why does Chris understand him but not Meg then?

>i didn't think a dog would be so garbage
you're fantasizing about cheating on your husband with a literal retard

ded stream

BRIAN BTFO

[B]eter will stay skinny for the rest of the season right

why is his head still fucking fat
didnt he lose weight in a past episode? and it was drawn better?
technically that isn't necessarily a knock on coldplay, just on people who randomly say the name of a band they like

Peter looking like "Normal" Spongebob

name four

It’s okay when women do it

Everyone can understand him, no one cares.

Peter "fit" body reminds of Spongebob for some reason.

Why not just use this design?

Attached: 1524514350875.png (500x537, 362K)

Linda's butt is pretty beautiful

Attached: milf ass.jpg (1725x2948, 451K)

Chris is basically a baby. Obvious dude.

>nasty bignosed murderess
uhh that's not Louise and/or Tina.
What if this guy had been the one from an episode or two ago, that she was spotted coming out of a place with?

Chris is closer to age to Stewie. That's why Brian can understand him too. Everyone else that can are either not close enough to the family or only gets the gist of what he's saying

>the show making fun of the people who watch it?
I don't think anyone who would be offended by that watches the show.

>you're fantasizing about cheating on your husband with a literal retard

That's actually a lateral move.

>one of the show's only fappable characters.

Attached: large.jpg (500x313, 20K)

Then why doesn't Peter understand him?

I mean, I got the impression this guy got kicked in the head and woke up stupid. he doesn't LOOK like he has a genetic disorder. It's still normal to think somebody with brain damage is hot.

RATE THE EPISODES

The Feudsons: 6/10
Frond's Fired: 7/10
Tard Guy: 4/10

Attached: 1141790[1].jpg (640x480, 36K)

This is from that infamous "Briancest" episode that aired recently.

Attached: The characters just keep getting worse, yet the show keeps going.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

>commerical with a baby got back reference in twenty-fucking-nineteen
i don't even remember what the commercial was advertising that shook me so fucking hard

Is Chris actually Horatio's son?

Chris didn't understand him in early seasons.

>butt
that's where poop comes out, user.

To be fair, Peter is canonically retarded too

RATE THE 'SODES

RATE THE 'SODES

RATE THE 'SODES

LOCAL NEWS MAYBE

Sooooooo...is he skinny now?

>wanting to fuck literal children

see

well maybe family guy lore is inconsistent and highly irrelevant and they just throw whatever serves the plot at this time.

Chris aint just whistlin' dicks. Literature can be super erotic, and they don't censor that shit or put ratings on because it's just woids.
Read a bunch of super saucy fantasy novels right out of the school liberry. They dont check those things.

literal pizza crust

He'll be fat in the next episode.

The Comicbooksons - 8/10
Louise's Leadership - 8/10
Family Fat Guy - 7/10

boco, at one point he smoked a lot of cigs and got cancer-sick to the point where they end the episode stuck that way. the next episode, he got better.
don't play stupid. you know how this show is.

Attached: The fox girl in the original comic needs more porn.png (249x199, 79K)

Bill Clinton
Almost with Meg's Boyfriend
Almost with Justin Bieber
Some guy with a blue shirt in an episode I can't remember
Several instances where she prostituted herself

Reminder that Lois is a very promiscuous character inside and outside her relationship with Peter

Sapsons: 5/10

Pats Puddings:8/10

"Our Marriage is in Trouble" Guy: 3/10

Did they cancel Rel yet?

Yeah, probably.

Simpsons: Pretty good
Bob's: I'unno, took the trash out
FG: Pretty good

News is about some crime and maybe snow.

Hey at least I want them to enjoy themselves, not like you people who mave made an entire industry out of telling them to be miserable about what was normal for their grandparents.

agreed. why do you think fifty shades of gray was a thing at all?

Too old

Attached: 1545962236422.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

I think they're taking Black History Month off
>It's March
Oh lawd I overslept again.

Don't forget jesus

I'll give you Bill Clinton and . that's two.

>liberry

Attached: Girls Laughing.png (449x401, 490K)

No, but...yeah. Make peace with it.

What was with the Kids in the Hall namedrops?

It probably did get canned. The show's co-creator apparently died in January.

Because retarded women weren't raised on legitimate fiction. I'm talking about a useful way for kids to get tingles in a way that won't be taken away and nobody will find out about.

I got a good one out of the library one time. One line was "white women are like toasters. Don't stick your pecker in them." or something. Showed it to all my friends and then the teacher took it.

>this doesn't count as cheating

Attached: This is my fetish.jpg (480x360, 32K)

We've had several characters give Brian shit for being a shitty person despite them having some of the biggest skeletons in their closet.

>Quagmire criticizing Brian for trying to bang Lois

I see we're unfamiliar with "this sentence is boring, I'm going to intentionally throw in a

yknow what, this sentence is boring.

Well, it’s not about a ship having sailed. Every institution has a well-documented discriminatory past. The idea is to continually improve things for the future.
For instance, plenty of modern discrimination isn’t because someone is purposefully trying to be bigoted, but because they are subconsciously biased. If someone is made aware they hold that bias they can simply think twice before following a knee-jerk reaction.

Should've gotten that teacher fired

well yeah. it counts as rape.

cringe

based

cringe

Attached: Spelling is important, y'all.jpg (497x328, 31K)

>We've had several characters give Brian shit for being a shitty person despite them having some of the biggest skeletons in their closet.
Unlike Brian, none of them have a textbook liberal agenda, so it's OK.

Out of all the shows tonight, you won best joke by far user.

>the lead singer of rush is male

what

>watching The Zombiesons and Family Gore, but not Kino's Burgers
Fuck off, Boco.

Nah he was cool. Didn't get in trouble or anything. He just said let me see that. Wouldn't be surprised if he showed it to other teachers

Quagmire sorta addressed that though. He said he was honest about being scum while Brian pretends to be a decent person

>ywn have a horny MILF throw herself onto you
Why even live, Yea Forums?

Attached: Do people still remember Anthony Anderson.gif (500x281, 1.19M)

God I hate black-ish

Whats your Netflix stand up special called Yea Forums?

I gotta go pee

Simpsons was a passable 7/10
Bobs burgers was an earnest 8/10
Family Guy was a 5/10
And for news it’s getting warmer these days. Looking forward for spring.

Well you know

I Want a Horny MILF to Bounce on My Dick

A Netflix Original Comedy Special

Attached: Blockbuster used to be its competitor.jpg (1291x616, 46K)

Fuck off, Griffin McElroy

How long would it take you to notice if they animated Peter without glasses for an episode?

DUDE HILL STREET BLUES LMAO

Yep status quo

I'd probably notice about three minutes in

Attached: God, I hate cartoon vids on YouTube that have watermarks.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

NO ONE REMEMBERS THAT MEG!

>he actually enjoys the shows he watches religiously

>white women are like toasters. Don't stick your pecker in them.
Good advice.

>>he actually enjoys the shows he watches religiously
I was expecting FG to be shit as usual really.

teddy has a good singing voice, is there a full version?

If we're lucky--and ask Loren on Twitter--it might show up on the second album volume.

Attached: I want Teddy's big burly fingers to caress my fragile chest.jpg (633x356, 89K)

I couldn't watch. could degenerates tell me if there were any cute or funny scenes involving brian and stewie?

Yes, there were.

Thanks

Brian fucked Stewie in the ass until Stewie spewed diarrhea all over Brian's dick. Stewie then wiped the diarrhea off of Brian's knot and fed it to him like a dog treat.

It was adorable UwU

Attached: MOON RIVER.jpg (370x278, 22K)

>oversleep and miss the thread 1(ONE) time
>episodes are actually passable
>thread is actually alive and gets close to bump limit
>didn't see much arguing as I skimmed it
>minimal Boco shit
Based. I should start skipping this shit more often.

>implying fappable Simpsons art is impossible
Maybe you've just been looking for pr0n of the wrong characters. Maude is always sexy

Attached: by sexcauldronofdoom.png (1280x905, 204K)

Post more.

Damn. I just noticed how cool and fitting the logo is. One font behind a similar font? Pretty clever, wouldn't you say?