>be Yea Forums
>get mad at Disney when they do one of their usual evil schemes
>promise to always hate Disney
>next summer Disney shits a new movie to sell merchandise
>"omg! that movie was awesome! why is Disney so based? Disney! Disney! Disney!"
>one month later
>ughhh...fuck Disney
why is this place like this?

Attached: evil-disney.jpg (250x274, 14K)

It's not Yea Forums, it's all around. And it's very simple. You love the products, love the characters, hate the company and their practices.
You are probably using stuff made by corrupt corporations right now but are still using it

I pirate Disney's movies

disney makes the best cartoons and has the worst effect on the cartoon industry.

Genuinely deciding to not engage with anything related with Disney is, at this point, writing of a solid 20 to 30 percent of new media releases and some of the single largest intellectual properties and cultural touchstones in western canon.

>some of the single largest intellectual properties and cultural touchstones in western canon.
big loss, I'm sure...

>Yea Forums is one person

Attached: 1521511890135.png (507x565, 25K)

Disney should just buy every company now. Because when everyone is Disney, no one will be.

When literally the "best" other cultures made is Dragon Ball Z yeah it kind of is

Only a vocal fringe subset of Yea Forums actually ever hated Disney beyond simple, impotent "stick it to the man" mentality. Mostly it's pure consumerism here. Hell we have semi-frequent threads dedicated to worshiping theme parks.

I honestly detest Disney fans, mostly girls since Disney Is For Girls. That shitty company has destroyed Western Animation with it's infantile shit and cemented the For Kids image that animation gained under Disney.

And worse? They influence generations of people with their filth and combine influence with their films having Leftist propaganda messages because Disney has been owned by Jews since Eisner and Katzenberg? Fucking garbage filth company. So tired of all their Anti-Male themes and undertones or even overtones in their shitty films. If there's any fucking karma for Disney, it should die and not only should it die, it should also lose all copyrights that it has like Oswald and Mickey Mouse being public domain so they may never again be capable of rising back to the top. Fucking bastards and I hate how Hollywood gives them easy wins for Animation Awards "Because it's Disney! Tee hee!"

Disney is shit and also what they've done to Marvel MOVIES and of course Star Wars with their Leftism is hideous.

Telling a couple of interns to shitpost praise for [new thing] for a couple weeks before and after launch is cheap way to generate viral advertising. Things goes back to normal a month later because the interns get told to do something else.
It's not rocket surgery user.

Disney as a company sucks donkey balls. Disney products are generally fair to good. Large drug companies do slimy things all the time, are you going to stop taking medicine just to stick it to the man?

I don’t suck Disney’s dick though, I always hate their shit films

Gee OP it's almost like Yea Forums is not one person. People who like Disney movies don't hang around this place because most of the regulars are huge contrarians that only like garbage.

Because Yea Forums generally thinks in terms of America VS Japan, and when the only American studio that consistently tries to make good Yea Forums media is the one also trying to game copyright laws, is killing Star Wars, and doesn't give a fuck about the downfall of Marvel comics, you get a rather toxic relationship that Yea Forums needs to tell themselves that Japan hasn't passed them yet.

Attached: 57856785785678.jpg (640x705, 211K)

>Disney as a company sucks donkey balls. Disney products are generally fair to good.
These two statements are incompatible among thinking people. If you like the end product and you don't like the company, then dog chasing its tail, constantly striving for something that would be undesirable to achieve. The beveled-edged blandness of Disney and their cannibalistic practices go hand in hand. They are both cause and effect of the same line.

>Large drug companies do slimy things all the time, are you going to stop taking medicine
Fucking yes. Because you don't fucking need them and they aren't good for you. You blindly take whatever the doctor prescribes and then blame big pharm when you become addicted to opioids. You lot are so fucking pathetic. You blame your weaknesses on others and ask the government to save you from yourself.

>Yea Forums needs to tell themselves that Japan hasn't passed them yet
>Meanwhile this is considered the greatest anime and the only one people talk about
>Meanwhile no anime films can get close to the Disney greats or even the non-Disney greats
Yeah your inferiority will always be a thing and it will make the best lolcow

Attached: Dkag-ccX0AAQ8w7.jpg (650x488, 54K)

Thank you for proving my point.

Attached: 4523452345245.jpg (551x600, 94K)

Unless your point is Dragon Ball Z is considered the "greatest" anime work and you can't argue any points beyond trying to troll with smug reaction images then your point wasn't argued

/thread

>be me
>have a cousin that absolutely despises Disney because of an old VHS tape that revealed they put a 1 frame picture of a naked lady in the aristocats
>They have a no Disney policy foir 30 years now
>They once even burned gifts they received that had Disney brand stuff on them
>"it's for the kids"
>The continuously put on some of the most questionable movies ever conceived
>Play outright explicit films in front of the kids
>Are strictly religious and claim to be almost saint tier level of purity since they operate a church

I'm dealing with retards

Attached: 52168138_2174004262915302_3017294476256215040_o.png (1024x768, 542K)

Nah. You're just a textbook pleb.

>Yea Forums is not one person!
>except when they don't like what I like, though

You don't have to be developmentally disabled to be an asshole, user. As an Sp.Ed. teacher, I wish you'd be kinder to people with learning disabilities.

How’s that first semester of community college going champ?

And I'm a teacher as well, and I'll use any word I have at my disposal to create an insult

lets rephrase this;

Bad man make good cake. Me like cake. Me not like bad man. Me smart enough to tell difference between cake and man who make cake.

>anti-medecinefag
>college
Good joke, he probably thinks higher education is a spook.

Those threads usually start with a IP park to keep it Yea Forums related, almost all coasters and shit don't fit with IPs

Some really great movies have been made under Disney. But as a company, they're awful.

Attached: straightstorymedium.png (2298x975, 3.46M)