Compares it to everything except western cartoons

>compares it to everything except western cartoons
Yea Forums btfo

Attached: 1551625478077.png (720x680, 94K)

This movie is overrated so is Kojima

>MEME SCENE, SENSE
WDHMBT?

>it's real

A western cartoon using western cartoon style isn't noteworthy enough to mention.

>Starting a thread with a tweet
>Starting a thread with east vs west "cartoon suck" shit
This is the worst thread posted to this board this year and you deserve a permanent ban

I hope they put this quote on the front of the Blu-ray

Bet Kojima loved the black man vs white woman romance

>the theme is like TPP+DS
No it´s not, what the fuck is he talking about

Sorry but into the spider verse wasn’t anime. Animes have shit facial expressions and facial expression changes to keep it cheap so they can throw out as many episodes as possible.

Just look background characters in animes, they are stiff as wood and keep the same expression until it’s theor turn to have dialogue. It makes it all robotic.

>meme scene
What the fuck is this supposed to mean

Can anybody translate this please?

t. hasn't seen or kept up with anime past the year 2008

Anime is more animated than cartoons these days.

>t. never watched joshiraku the anime where they spend the entire budget per episode on random talking scenes

He forgot a comma. It should be meme, scene and sense, which is a reference to how he categorized the chief themes of MGS2, 3 and 4 respectively.

its a metal gear solid thing.

Kojima's "themes" for MGS1, MGS2, MGS3, and MGS4 were "gene", "meme", "scene", and "sense" respectively

i have no clue what any of this has to do with spider man though

spider gene
spider meme
spider scene

spider sense

think about it

It means he's a pretentious faggot obsessed with pop culture.

He's comparing the themes of Spider-Verse to MGSV

the guy said "animes" it's obvious he hasn't watched more than 5 shows

Attached: 1551488221593.jpg (800x656, 68K)

I'm assuming he's referring to the passing of the torch and the various characters sharing the "meme" of being Spiderman

>COMING 2022: HIDEO KOJIMA'S SPIDER-MAN

Wtf, Kojima stop wasting time watching shitty black pandering spidershit movie and get back to work. Fuck man, what a fucking moron.

The scene where Spider-Gwen first appears in her costume and it's a battle bikini was ridiculous. But then later when they explain that she breathes through her skin to generate her Spidey powers, it all made sense. Definitely felt a bit embarrassed about my words and deeds after that one.

>MGSV
Anyone can be Big Boss, symbols are bigger than individuals and can be appropriated and reinterpreted to empower and elevate common people, we all create and share the legends we look up to. That's pretty similar to the "We are all Spider-Man" message of the movie.
>Death Stranding
The fuck I know, something to do with the cooperative mechanics the game is supposed to have and the "strands" binding people together maybe.

>Miles is a Peter copycat
Well he got that right

There's literally a scene where Miles buys a Spider-Man costume from Stan Lee user. You're not clever for figuring it out, you are dumb for not being able to move past that though.

>theme is like TPP + DS
So Alternate Universes, huh

Well, Sam Fisher does have to use a baby's "light" to detect the demons bad guys what the fuck ever.

And Kairi's wistful memory is that the man she was trying to remember, his name began with an "S"

So we can construct DS as a demythified(sorta...) origin story for Kingdom Hearts. World is fucked, but by using the "light" in the souls of kids(or babies, for that matter), Sam Porter and pals are able to "fix" things.

But we can also go BEYOND FANTASY and say this is part of the Ultimecia fanfiction theory, and Kairi was Rinoa trying to remember Squall.

What we can rely on is that Kojima has a bias towards new formulas of stories. Whether those formulas are actually GOOD, is sorta besides the point.

Basically, Caramel did nothing wrong.

Attached: kingdom-hearts-iii-kairi-1--1147264.jpg (655x368, 39K)

Hideo Kojima is the last person I would take any advice from when it comes to narrative.

>Stan Lee works to keep the lie alive just like Miller
Woah...

Attached: what_have_i_done.jpg (1058x595, 153K)

Lol Kojima rehashed the plot-twist of MGS4

Stan Lee is obviously the Ocelot of Miles' universe

Attached: it always fits eventually.png (1920x796, 1.37M)

The memes jack.

Anime sucks