Daily reminder that the fire nation was objectively the best nation

daily reminder that the fire nation was objectively the best nation.

Attached: fire_nation_t_shirt_design_by_robbiemcsweeney-dah0g4m.jpg (812x984, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avatar.fandom.com/wiki/King_of_Omashu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 94c.jpg.png (1200x1314, 46K)

they also have the best waifus

By logic air and water should be the most kind of lethal bend. Earthbending also has way more advantage over fire. How tf the fire nation managed to beat all of them alone?

fire also creates thrust, so its kind of like having various waves of force to hit your enemy. plus it can power various machines.

*firebending creates thrust

But air combined could also create tornadoes. Water bending, gigantic tidal waves. But mostly specifically, both elements can be manipulated inside bodies.

>Air Nomads fundamentally failed as a civilization because they couldn't protect their defenseless children
>Water Tribe is a choice between an igloo shit-hole or cowards who abandoned their sister tribe and hid for so long they weren't even aware of what uniforms the enemy navy wore
>Earth Kingdom is so massive there were multiple civilizations, all of them progressively less advanced than the Fire Nation, and the crown jewel is a walled slum-city ruled through mind control
You know what Sozin had a pretty good point, I would want to conquer these retards too.
His mistake was resorting to absolute genocide, when he could have simply bred loyal air/water/earth bending troops from colonized regions to form the greatest army on the planet.

>Fire Nation was a centralised absolute monarchy
>Earth Kingdom was a federal empire
>Water Tribe were a loose coalition of peoples
>Air Nomads were under a peaceful commune

Absolutely politically balanced

The most basic offensive fire bending move seems to be comprised of a step forward and throwing a punch. Basically the Fire Nation was able to turn any retard with at least one arm into a flamethrower with little more than basic drilling.

>federal empire
?????? I get what you're trying to say but those words don't technically go together. it's still just considered an empire, just one with self-governing regions.

Also I guess Water Tribe would be I guess Tribal chiefdoms? With differing levels of development

water bending tidal waves like that either takes mastery or many people to pull off, and is very hard to do. every firebender was a walking jet engine with minimal training.

although air bending is fucked, that much is true. the people of the avatar would should thank whatever god they prey to that the air benders were peaceful nomads and not ruthless Genghis khan style conquers or they would have been brutal.

>Federal Empire

Maybe I should've worded it differently, its clear the Earth King is more like the King of Kings like the Persians.

that's all because of the Fire Nation, they're the ones that decided to start a bullshit war over nothing and do things like meticulously surprise!genocide an entire nation during their Unstoppable Mode period or regularly raid and destroy the once normal Southern Water Tribe settlement. the Earth Kingdom is fucked because of Ba Sing Se, and not even the Avatars gave enough of a shit to do anything about it it took some random fuckhead Zaheer to do it, but Sozin didn't care about improving the other nations or anything. the only thing the Fire Lords wanted was to fuel their god-like ego by dominating the planet. he single-handedly fucked up three generations of his family.

Attached: zuko-azula-ozai.png (840x640, 473K)

Shit wasnt even balanced then. At least Metal Bend became more common on Korra's

memes aside, original ALTA did pretty good with showing the various elements strengths and weaknesses with only a few inconsistencies here or there. korra was where shit started to get weird.

sozin would roll in his grave if he saw how horribly Ozai turned out.

Ozai had an ego the size of a star and decided he wanted to be the empire from elder scrolls, but failed to realize that the fire nation was already spread thin as fuck and there was no way in hell he could have controlled all of that territory.
and thats why i fucking love Ozai. hes logical conclusion to the ego hype that Sozin started.

were zuko and azula closer when they were kids?

Once they made it clear that there was an Earth King in Ba Sing Se but also that Bumi was the king of Omashu without bothering to reconcile those facts intradiegetically my headcanon was that the Earth Kingdom was a confederation like the Holy Roman Empire, except the position of Earth King of Ba Sing Se was hereditary. So, as weird as it sounds, imperial federations and monarchist democracies aren't the contradictions they sound like.

so it really should be called the earth kingdoms

This. Whenever people argue and compare crossbows and regular bows in terms of medieval warfare they only ever think about them in terms of a 1v1 (hurrr the crossbow takes too long to reload I shoot you 3 times by time you shoot 1). When the primary reason crossbows were more used EVERYWHERE else but England was that they're much easier to train troops for. Sure a bow in the right hands might loose more arrows but a crossbow not only has greater range over anything besides a longbow, but you can have 10 times the amount of archers.

i can see why

Attached: d7a.png (500x600, 237K)

seems so avatar.fandom.com/wiki/King_of_Omashu