What the fuck is he gonna do?

What the fuck is he gonna do?
Shoot thanos in the dick?

Attached: B99DA7D0-7A26-494A-8AA9-4CA03C326F83.jpg (1300x650, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4AM6WghC-qQ?t=125
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What the fuck is he gonna do?
A few quips and maybe a bit of help during a fight against mooks.

Oh fuck me, not another
>non-powered hero in a team of supers can't possible be of essential help
episode

Thanos has all the infinity stones and an army of intergalactic conquerors behind him. Hawkeye's arrows and Thor's Stormbreaker are on the same level of insignificance.

>>non-powered hero in a team of supers can't possible be of essential help
Honestly, they can't.

mostly be sad about his family dying then sacrifice himself
regardless they can easily write the script in a way that Hawkeye is "helpful"

I still don't even know what's the point of going after Thanos.
It's not like beating him will change anything.

Thanos' powerlevel is stupid, Drax can punch his heart out, several characters can just chop his head off, Cap can briefly match his strength

so what if he does? marvel is most likely going to kick him in the dick or AT LEAST

>people think it's going to be another mega team-up where everyone shows up and forms Voltron, so why would the normal guy be any help?
The Avengers were already shown as weak, scattered, and composed of leftovers and misfits. Power levels aren't going to be what saves the day.

Time for a couple pages to teach OP just how insensitive he is.

Attached: hawkeye and his feelings 1.jpg (1988x3056, 2.48M)

--Are you even aware of how the original Infinity Gauntlet ends?
Beating him changes everything.

The rest isn't worth posting. This is all that's necessary to teach everyone a lesson.

Attached: hawkeye and his feelings 2.jpg (1988x3056, 2.49M)

It's based on Infinity War comic

No.
No it isn't.
>But it has the name Infinity War
And?
Would you like to tell us more about how little you know?

Attached: 1549528483564.gif (400x318, 977K)

Hawkeye weaker than Black Widow? He can do everything she can + the bow.

He never misses, you just gotta get him something that hurts when it hits

Woman, therefore cannot be honest.

>non-powered hero in a team of supers can't possible be of essential help
Well, Batman is a billionaire and Genius so he can be useful

Hawkeye is more useless than a regular soldier with his stupid ass weapon choice.

The main characters lose in it.

>better than anyone else on the planet
Except for Kate Bishop.

>Shoot thanos in the dick?

I would be laughing my ass off in the theater. And cheering. Better him than Ms. Marvel.

Thanos loses the gauntlet for a moment when he becomes an incorporeal god.
And everyone's like "-Oh shit. Look."
It's just lying there, on the floor.
Nebula is the closest one to it, and picks it up.
From then on, Nebula is the antagonist, not Thanos.

The fact that Nebula has been kept alive to this point, means something similar is going to happen.
The only thing that surely CAN'T happen, is Adam Warlock picking up the gauntlet after that. Because for some reason, he hasn't even been introduced yet. Something I find as odd as having a Shredder and no Ninja Turtles.

she will most likely play an instrumental role in Thanos' downfall, but doubt she'll turn into the antagonist if she gets the gauntlet. it'd be OOC and it's not like the gauntlet is the One Ring that will just turn you evil on contact.

>Shoot thanos in the dick?

Is that what Thanos meant when he said "you should've aimed for the head"?

Attached: thanos.jpg (1920x2496, 1.43M)

Nebula is hardly a good and balanced person. Imagine what power of that scale will do to her after all the shit that's happened.

Infinity War is based on the comic Infinity War...

the movie is more like rebirth of thanos mixed with the first issue of infinity gauntlet. the movie infinity war has little to do with the infinity war comic.

Infinity War is based on Thanos Quest.
One of the very first things that happens in Infinity Gauntlet is the snap. So the next movie is going to be Infinity Gauntlet.

Infinity War was something else entirely, but it had the cooler name so they yoink'd it.

There. You are now up to speed.

>the movie is more like rebirth of thanos
THANOS QUEST

Attached: yjpz691404BKvDvbzH-1yGAEUSvGsW9aPZTtHZ7PV2A.png (703x525, 464K)

the snap was the end of the first issue wasnt it?

fuck off i read that in barneys voice

I don't remember.
But it was early enough to be the inciting incident to get every single hero to WHOOSH at Thanos' big dumb space platform at the same time.

fuck jeremy renner, he's an awful actor and does not even look like hawkeye.

Attached: mineta laughing.jpg.png (122x128, 73K)

>he shoots Thanos in the dick
>Thanos isn't hurt, but the sheer audacity of the act gives the Mad Titan pause
>"Who shoots a guy in the dick? What kind of universe is this were dudes are shooting other dudes in the dick? That's fucked up, man."
>disgusted, Thanos packs his shit up and goes home
>the Avengers win
>but Clint has to live the rest of his life knowing that he shot a dude in the dick

Damn...

Attached: sadgrammer2.gif (334x185, 2.68M)

Thanos is never beaten in Infinity Gauntlet. He just loses the gauntlet due to circumstances.

With guilt, he beats himself.
Post the page.
Do it.
Find the page, and post it.
Because I dun wanna.

Strictly speaking Hawkeye should also be more useful than Cap since Cap is just a strong human. Hawkeye has a projectile weapon he can rapidly fire multiple times whereas Cap mostly gets by via magic bullshit shield that always boomerangs back to him because he's good at math or some stupid excuse

>”I’ve just been too embarrassed to say anything.”
I guess all the times he said something when Jack Fucking Kirby and Stan Fucking Lee wrote him don’t sound.

But the penis should be one of the most sensitive parts of the body. If Thanos can't feel pain from dick arrows how does he feel any pleasure from sex, or even masturbation? How much squeeze pressure do the ladies have to apply for the Mad Titan to actually feel it?

There's an entire Mini-Marvel of Hawkeye complaining like this.

Attached: hawkeye.jpg (382x400, 73K)

Dude, Thanos would be fucking chicks from his home planet, not weak-ass human bitches. Titan ladies can crush coal into diamonds with their pussy muscles.

At least Hawkeye would have gone for the head of Thanos' dick if he was in Infinity War.

Fuck I miss the old cocky Hawkeye he would have told everyone to fuck off and been insecure on the inside but on the outside he would be hella cocky and made everyone think he thought he was the best. If he didn't feel appreciated enough he then would make his own Avengers with blackjack and hookers.

>A few quips

FPBP

He will get a magic bow that feeds of his grief

Literal shit tier bait.
Props to you though, people fell for it.

It's part of Marvel's feminization of men. Of course Hawkeye needs to feel inadequate and talk to the whole team about his feelings.

Hold on, that's Sam not Steve, the fuck is Hawkeye talking about that he's like ten guys shoved into one?

Sometimes I forget Hawkeye is just a circus guy who did all this to impress a girl. But then I remember, and I fall in love with him all over again.

Storm breaker can kill Thanos. And arrow can’t.

They probably wrote the script and then someone said "you have to use the current versions of the characters". And the writer realized he wasn't paid enough to care, and the just finished the book.

Because the whole joke falls apart if you acknowledge that Falcon's only power is talking to his bird.

He could be a credible member of the team. All they would need to do is a) showcase him making incredible shots with perfect timing, or perfectly ricocheting off one thing to cause something to happen - basically show him having nearly superhuman skill and instinct with arrows b) show him using trick arrows (exploding, corrosive, ice, grappling hook, flammable, sticky, etc.) Doing these two things would make him fit in on the team but for some reason they just have him joke about how useless he is instead.

This one is strange, why is he describing Sam as something that would more accurately describe Steve, what kind of fucking editing mistake is that?

Technically, Cap should be better than Hawkeye since all of his stats have been maxed out on top of being able to pick up on weapon-related skills nearly instantly.

If you want to go further than that, anyone with a gun is more useful than either by virtue of having a damn gun.

Still being cocky after it's been established for a while that you're pretty weaksauce relatively speaking looks more pathetic than confident.

I hate how they never want to acknowledge Hawkeye just has crazy good aim with lots of things, he's basically the good guy version of Bullseye.

Also come on, Sam has a fucking wing suit and can talk to a bird, and Widow is a top tier assassin but she's never gonna' beat Steve Rogers in a fight.

I hate how they bring shit like this up but don't ever actually point out the other people that don't have superpowers. You can't just shit on Hawkeye and then talk about how cool BW or Sam is.

Well Sam can fly and Widow can zap people. If they showed Hawkeye using high tech arrows with different effects he would be on par with them.

Th-they do that though. He has fucking trick arrows. He has electric arrows.

>Widow is a top tier assassin but she's never gonna' beat Steve Rogers in a fight.
What are you talking about? She'll sell the first punch and while he's holding out his hand saying "Sorry for striking you, ma'am." she'll kick him in the dick. Never underestimate a Russian.

It's an anti-bullying book made for literal children. If anything, it's drawn better than it needs to be.

Black Widow has a Soviet Super Soldier Serum knockoff, so she's already better than Clint, at least physically. She doesn't have to be as good as Steve, she can just be better than 99% of humanity to be a more formidable threat.

Sam can communicate with birds and see through their eyes, which is really damn good for reconnaissance. Being able to fly is pretty damn indispensable in a lot of situations and often overlooked.

What said. But also: exactly what he did in Avengers: coordinate and organize the team from above, handle mooks while they focus on the biggest threat. He's support and logistics.

It's likely that the writer wasn't aware or it was written before all the changes to the characters happened. Superior Tony is also less dickish in it.

Either way the editor didn't do their job and we all know about Marvel editors at the time.

EDITORS ARE A WASTE OF MONEY! MAKE SURE NO ONE STEALS MY DNA!

Attached: perlmutter.jpg (575x575, 43K)

Gadgets and martial arts are a super power in comics

Shh why would you say this? Now people won't be able to justify their Captain Marvel hate based on flimsy excuses!

Wasn't this from an anti-bullying PSA comic?

Yes and it was garbage. Some of the covers were cute though.

Well, he'll be Ronin, so ninja stuff this go around probably.

> If they showed Hawkeye using high tech arrows with different effects he would be on par with them.

They do that. He once used a USB arrow to hack into a SHIELD helicarrier at one point, for crying out loud. Plus explosive arrows, electric arrows, grappling hook arrows, a sonic arrow, EMP arrows, scattershot arrows and probably more I'm forgetting about.

They are going to save the universe

Attached: BoomerTeam.jpg (500x698, 80K)

ywn this is how they beat thanos youtu.be/4AM6WghC-qQ?t=125 ignore the shit rock they put over the scene

It would be cool

>shit rock
I got flashbacks from Halo 2 haha

>Still being cocky after it's been established for a while that you're pretty weaksauce relatively speaking looks more pathetic than confident.
Except Clint is not weaksauce, dude led the Tbolts and West coast Avengers. The fact that he pulls his weight in a team of powerhouses says a lot about him. Also he has trained in hand to hand combat and at this point is pretty much a martial artists aside from being the arrow guy.

What is anyone besides Thor and Dr. Strange gonna do? As a matter of fact, even they couldn't do jack diddly squat.
At least Hawkeye's quips are actually good.

WOWIE ZOWIE

RIGHT IN THE INFINITY STONES

"If we can't protect the earth, you can be damn well sure we'll avenge it"

Given Hawkeye’s ranged weapon prowess, have we ever actually seen what would happen if he used Cap’s shield?

>Hawkeye fires a sounding rod arrow directly in Thanos's urethra and defeat him with orgasmic pleasure

MCU Hawkeye incapacitated frickin' Vision with an arrow. Twice.

That’s exactly what he’s going to do, OP, and you can’t prove it won’t work

>BLack Widow
>"take that, Thanos!" BLAM-BLAM-BLAM

Christ, that was awful

Stormbreaker literally fucking no selled a blast from the complete gauntlet

Yeah, that was dumb, don't remind me