Who would win?

Who would win?

Attached: samson ofdenson.png (985x611, 469K)

>One causes mass murder and mayhem
>The other survives mass murder and mayhem
My guess is Brock kills a shitload of Klokateers and Charles stops him before he injures the band by giving him rare Zeppelin merch to assuage him.

>assuage

Use that one often do ya?

Brock Samson. In any question involving Brock Samson vs, the answer is Brock Samson according to Jackson.

Charles would probably hire Brock.

based answer
kinda sounds like a word charles would use though

Charles becoming bros with Brock is a fun idea.

I suspect Brock wouldn't find being bodyguard to spoiled idiot celebrities to be very fulfilling, if that's what you're suggesting.

Can you blame the lad? Are you not telling me that you know of a word that is a synonym for "to calm the fuck down" and an anagram for "sausage" and you don't use it whenever possible?

>Oh uh... hey, Brock. You got a lot of uh... blood. There.
>Cansk you belieb the shits this guys listens to?
>Fffffucking shit ass piss dad rock, right?
>Yeah! Total dads rocks, but you knows, it's like... somes of its cool.

Man, even in made-up Yea Forums crossover scenarios Toki is still pure as fuck.

As opposed to being a bodyguard to a spoiled idiot former celebrity?

That’s literally his current job. Either way he’d be happy in any scenario where he’s given a steady supply of henchmen to kill.

He became friends with Rusty and an uncle-figure to Dean and Hank. I doubt he'd form emotional attachments like that with Dethklok.

Brock meeting Dethklok would be the best thing [as] has ever made.

Brock. But Ofdenson would give him a run for his money.

You're right, he'd be far to busy fucking the endless hoards of groupies that are always hanging around to build any close bonds with the actual band.

Based

expand ya fuckin lexicon ya boorish philistine

He’d probably get along with Nathan, they kinda have the same interests and sense of humor. Toki’s pretty similar in personality to early seasons Dean so he might find him endearing too.

It's not a difficult or uncommon word.

It's a perfectly cromulent word, you heathen.