This is one of the best pixar movies

this is one of the best pixar movies

Attached: 1535088451536.jpg (960x1440, 551K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u43AQjFuZnU
cnn.com/2013/05/10/us/disney-trademark-day-dead/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>i want to play gitar
>oh no ma family doesnt want to
>oh no the skeleton with most screen time is my dad what a plot twist
>yay cliche ending where everything goes fine
Fuck you it was a terrible movie, if it was made by a Mexican animation studio I swear all of you wouldn’t watch it or say it’s garbage

Yeah, it was pretty flawed, but none of that matters because PIXAR made it so it gets critical praise and lots of awards.

Not that great but it's significantly better then any other Pixar film that came out after 2010

the last good pixar film was Wall-E in 2008. everything else after that was either a pointless sequel or ranging from mediocre to godawful.

Not as good as Vincent/10

>"If it wasn't a made by a huge budget studio who would go through incredible details to even perfectly immitate guitar playing fingering you would think it is not as good."

Discounting Inside Out, that's a low bar.

>people love everything pixar makes
>literally no one cares about Good Dinosaur or Finding Dory
You need to try again, user.

Yes OP, I would even say it's the best one after Wall-E.

Attached: eve-personnage-wall-e-02-1.jpg (1920x804, 151K)

It kind of it, but it's the truth
Nothing this decade could hold a light to any of their work last decade

> incredible details to even perfectly immitate guitar playing fingering
Lol, fucking Metalocalypse did this ten years ago, and without trying to trademark a National Holiday.

Attached: banner2.png (640x480, 415K)

I'm pretty sure you're talking out your as on both regards of metalocalypse's guitar fingering accuracy and the trademark.

i i think it is best Piixar movie of the decade

youtube.com/watch?v=u43AQjFuZnU

It's definitely accurate, while still stylized with the show's art style. Obviously it's a lot less detailed than Coco, but they still got it right.

Not exactly stiff competition. It only becomes a controversial statement if you include TS3 from 2010.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 12.26.18 PM.png (232x797, 48K)

that's the joke

Wouldn't say the BEST Pixar movie, but it is worth a couple rewatches. Honestly the soundtrack was the best part of the movie.

No they legit tried to trademark it
cnn.com/2013/05/10/us/disney-trademark-day-dead/index.html

No it isn't

>book of life rip off
welp, Disney does it again!

>book of life rip off
this

I would still watch it, so your comment is retarded and so are you.

Miguel was cute

Yeah that is pretty good. Man, I really should get around to finish watching that series.

I want to FUCK Mamá Imelda!

Attached: Mamá Imelda.jpg (686x798, 86K)

So apparently Pixar’s next non sequel film is coming out in 2012 and it’s called onward
I don’t think there’s any posters, teasers or trailers out for it but I do think it’s supposed to take place in a suburban fantasy setting with elves and trolls etc where humans don’t exist
Obviously it’s a bit early to make predictions for it but what are you guys thoughts about?