Thoughts on Scott Snyder's Justice League?

Attached: Dwg1lAPUcAACjmz.jpg (333x512, 85K)

It's bootleg Hickman Avengers with needless and stupid retcons to Lex's backstory.

Not a fan, I don't like any of Snyder's saga.

It's shit.

It's okay. The focus on villains at least has it stand out a bit more.

Unreadable for me personally, I'd like a Snyder-less DC sooner than later

Suffers from classic Snyder tropes.
-Setup for bigger stuff in the future
-Characters saying 'Damn' every issue
-Failure to land the conclusion for the arc

I want to like it but it feels like Snyder is trying way too hard to be epic and change everything.

It's pretty good when Snyder writes consistent arcs but it really goes to shit in Tynion issues

It should be called Legion of Doom and not Justice League considering how much time to devoted to the LoD.

Tries too hard to be "epic". Feels like fan fiction sometimes. I appreciate the Hall of Justice and the every hero know each other thing but still don't like it.

Excellent! Art has been stellar and it has the feel of an epic about it. Super excited for the new arc with Jimenez!

That's probably true for 90% of comics now. Everyone seems to he obsessed with leaving a mark on a character or having a legacy instead of just writing decent books. The ironic part is that almost everything people remember from older creators isn't huge shakeup arcs, it's quality runs.

Terrible

The dude needs to stop shoving Tynion into everything and he needs to stop trying to have everything be the BIGGEST E V E N T E V E R!

That's true for literally everything he's always done

Also
>constantly rewriting backstory and canon on a whim to fit his stories

>constantly rewriting backstory and canon on a whim to fit his stories

Worked for Hawkman.

I want to care about the Legion of Doom, but can't because it's a THINGS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN plot with a damn cosmic doorknob

>this is Lex Luthor, when he was a kid how dad was an awesome scientist who worked for Vandal Savage. One day, they were doing science junk and teleported an alien into their lab. Lex and the alien kid became best friends and may or may not have had some homosexual undertones, so lex helped shoot the alien back into space and the alien kid forgot all about it and became the Martian Manhunter. Vandal Savage then got angry at Lex's dad so he mind wiped everyone and forced them to live in Smallville where Lex would encounter another alien who would one day become Superman.

Come on, anyone want to justify this?

>Hawkman
He's already a living retcon.

Superman doesn't deserve based Lex.

I stopped reading cuz I got bored.
I thought Hawkgirl could keep me reading, but nope

Hawkgirl? Why the interest?

Cute