Oh brother

Krusty releases an all-female reboot of "Itchy and Scratchy," so Bart and his crew of all-male friends decide to boycott the show. After Bart's friends turn on him for laughing at the reboot, Bart joins a woke group of sixth-grade girls who commit crimes against patriarchy in the all-new "Bart Vs. Itchy & Scratchy" episode of THE SIMPSONS airing Sunday, March 24 (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SI-3010) (TV-14 L, S, V)

Attached: TP0got0.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt8733706/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

About time.

Attached: 764013.jpg (1920x800, 246K)

oh god it's real.

imdb.com/title/tt8733706/

it's... real
WHY
Why the fuck are they saying "woke"? What the fuck is this?

IS THIS REAL? SOUNDS GREAT

Attached: g.jpg (622x562, 87K)

Why... why wouldn't they? It's a common term nowadays.

The stupidest part is Barts VA is female

>sixth-grade girls who commit crimes against patriarchy

Attached: 1432746819215.gif (500x262, 987K)

It's grammatically abhorrent. You can't claim to be forward-thinking if you talk like a fucking retard.

Whatever fag

I’m no longer against Modern Simpsons in an angry way. I’m now just morbidly curious to see how bad it can get, and I’m never let down in that regard.

wasn't this the title of an ancient episode?

That was Marge.

You mean Marge vs. Itchy & Scratchy.

They love reusing titles. I think there's been like four different Mona Lisa parodies now.

Remember when people were making those "make up bad simpsons episodes " and things like things were described?

I genuinely thought that's what this was at first.

Sounds pretty epic not gonna lie, I bet it could have the chance to be a great episode if it were written during the golden era.

It's like they got renewed for season 31 and 32 and just completely lost their shit

they thought they were free but they weren't

I hope the Simpsons go on forever and never end.

People will discuss the first 500 seasons were better than the second 500s

Once the last human writer died and the show was entirely generated by AIs, I think there was a noticable uptick in quality.

Honestly amazed there's finally a zombie simpsons episode that's relevant to current trends

Attached: vince-vaughn-mel-gibson-650x488.jpg (650x488, 39K)

What you bet it doesn't being anything new to the conversation, whether that be social commentary or humor.