10+ years of Marvel films, and she’s going to swoop in at the last second to defeat the final boss

10+ years of Marvel films, and she’s going to swoop in at the last second to defeat the final boss.

Not Capt, not Iron Man, not Thor, not any of the Guadians.

How does this make you feel?

Attached: 614A2601-1D92-4BD8-867C-56C7932B4AC1.jpg (1400x1400, 178K)

I don't think Feige is stupid enough to have her come in and upstage Iron Man and Captain America in their last movie. Audiences will hate her if she is anything but respectful to the characters they already know and like.

I mean it could happen, but Feige would have to become as dumb as a comic book writer/editor to do that.

HYPED
Best girl gets her due finally!

Attached: 1524325792274.png (625x519, 320K)

can't wait when you're wrong

Wade? is that you?

Disappointed.

I heard that Carol's Ego was big, but this is ridiculous!

Attached: Blue Marvel.jpg (1200x885, 164K)

>she’s going to swoop in at the last second to defeat the final boss.
Not so fast

Attached: BoomerTeam.jpg (500x698, 80K)

I absolutely see him doing it as his grand exit, one last fuck you to ensure the ship sinks and fast when he's gone.

Except she won't, it'll be Cap

It's gonna be this, but with Quicksilver saved from the past.

Attached: Hawkeye and Flash save both universes.jpg (1028x1600, 660K)

We need her in the dark age of trump

Feels great to see all the seething incels lose their shit.

PREDICTION TIME!

What will they lose their shit about next? Carol will hit theaters soon, they'll have to move on.

I know Episode IX is coming up, but I know there has to be something before that. MiB International?

>original starred two men
>new one has a woman

Confirmed. For bonus points, watch them use the fact she's black as proof the SJWs have won.

Reality is often disappointing

>For bonus points, watch them use the fact she's black as proof the SJWs have won.
But Will Smith is... oh, it doesn't matter.

Would've been real cool if they had done some similar shit like they did with Thanos these past 10 years where we keep seeing glimpses of Carol and shit.

Kind of makes you wonder what the fuck she's been doing this whole time huh?

>SJWs!
Who cares
I'm nore concerned that MiB basically looks like ghostbusters 2016 lite. not very appealing nor funny
What is going on, movie studios?

>CGI Carol that looks nothing like Brie Larson as they didn't cast her until recently
It's harder to do with a character that is a real person in a suit. They just handwave how different Thanos looked each movie.

But they also didn't mention Skrulls before this, so it can be assumed there is a lot of space we haven't even been hinted at.

Attached: Terrence-Howard-as-Rhodey.jpg (570x300, 37K)

>near the climax of the film
>the heroes are brainstorming a desperate plan to stop Thanos
>Rogue is in the area for some reason. X-men team-up?
>Carol bumps into her
>permanent power drain
>now Rogue has to swap teams to work with the best plan they have

They had Shuri upstage the two smartest scientists in the MCU and call them morons, they'll absolutely have their STRONK WOMANZ upstage everyone and call the male heroes weak and pathetic while Shuri claps and calls them all colonizers.

Attached: 1462677922021.png (428x428, 291K)

>>SJWs!
>Who cares
user anon user . . .

>implying they're killing Thanos
nevertheless, I cannot wait for Carol to meet her new sidekicks.

Attached: 1545864804443.png (492x461, 477K)

sounds like something a woman would do, take advantage of all the hard work a dude does and say it's their own.

it could be out of feige's hands. disney could have made an ultimatum from on high and said make captain marvel the hero.

flash truly is broken

>Kind of makes you wonder what the fuck she's been doing this whole time huh?
That would imply that actually planned on having her be around since Iron Man 1.

You're an actual retard if you think that's what'll happen

Not like I'll ever see any more of them so I'm okay with it.
Thanos won, series over, universe saved.

>YAAAAAS KWEEN SLAAAY!!!

Attached: gayme journalist.png (284x437, 170K)

Imagine being so buttblasted that you make up multiple imaginary scenarios to justify your anger.

At this point the chance of this happening seems dangerously likely. Gonna have to wait for some spoilers after release before parting out money on this. Bad enough that ole woodface is going to be in the movie at all.

There's no reason for there to be a hero stronger than Thanos, considering the fact that Thor with Stormbringer is already stronger than Thanos.

I hope it happens just from how triggered this board will get.

Attached: leave thanos to me.jpg (1920x2967, 695K)

No it doesn't

Attached: 1366761687949.jpg (500x500, 20K)

It's a sign of mental illness.

Robbed. But, I still hope the things will be different in the actual movie.

This. And it didn't even work for him anyway, so why would it work for her? Punching Thanos real hard isn't gonna make him lose at this point of the game. It's fucking funny the amount of casuals thoroughly convinced of their "dark timeline fanfic" rooted in some conspiracy that this is somehow gonna be the logical end of the MCU despite several movies lined up after this phase already in production.
What are they gonna say when these dumb predictions are debunked? "Oh yeah they saw all the backlash and did some stealth reshoots".

You're pretty naive if you think the character wearing the company name isn't going to get all the glory

Oh, now it's not even about women, just that she has "Marvel" in the name? That's even more retarded

Attached: Uncool.png (1637x921, 1.09M)

There's no logic or justification to this argument at all.

Lmao what

All these shills just coming out the woodwork to defend their kween?

>when in doubt just accuse everyone of being shills
hahahahahhahah

>What? I said something very stupid? No, that can't be it, people must've been corrupted to disagree with me!

Attached: kid_bawling_cos_the_gorillas_are_rustling_his_jimmies.gif (499x281, 1.46M)

>/pol/ out in full force

Wouldn't it be the exact opposite reaction to your post to say "there's nothing wrong with that" instead of claiming it's a stupid idea as it clearly is?

Attached: 1450235740719.png (334x299, 141K)

I mean, she's always been a terrible character. Always.

The worst part of all of this for me is after Tony and Steve die they are going to look to her to take over leadership of the avengers. Like Brie "No Charisma" Larson could fill those shoes in a thousand years. I'll prob just stop watching the MCU at that point. We got a decade of incredible entertainment out of it, the SJW cancer took forever to bring it down but nothing lasts forever, we all knew this day would come.

How much are you paid and how can I get hired?

Look at how mad the zombies get when Ronald McDonald gets called out for being the mascot she is.

So you're not even thinking this through, alright, good talk.

Best MCU movie if Hawkeye and Ant-Man save the day

About tree fiddy

Mad you can't just call the guy an incel because he didn't attack her gender like you assumed?

Gamera and the robot will probably help for the girl power trinity. Who cares though I wont pay for it. You should not either.

If Tony exits the whole thing will collapse he's the glue holding the entire universe together, Cap can be a tragedy but not Tony.

Why does Marvel need a character wearing the Marvel name in universe?

And it was then I realized, that Indian intern I'd been talking to on the Zimbabwean money-laundering forum was actually a 60-foot crustacean from the late Paleozoic era.
The Loch Ness Monstah.

It just happens I guess. There's also Marvel Girl and Marvel Boy and nobody bats an eye.
At that point I guess you could say it's about name rights, but these names have been around since forever.

To keep the rights to the name away from Brand ECHH

>Marvel Girl
How long has it been that anyone called Jean that?

>It just happens I guess

Really doesn't. It's not a coincidence. It didn't happen over and over and over and over accidentally.

Calling her that in the actual book not sure, but I do remember her getting credited in X-Men Blue as "Marvel Girl", and that was last year.
What I'm saying is that once they started, they didn't stop at Captain Marvel, they also got all the other variants. It's just that recently people have focused on "Captain" due to the rights shenanigans, but the other Marvel variants still exist and could even appear in the MCU.

They didn't start with Captain Marvel. Jean was Marvel Girl four years eariler.

And it isn't okay for any of them to wear the company name. It is a mark against the creative integrity of every character who does it. They are all lame, unnecessary mascots

It's honestly just a name, none of them have anything in common. I'm not bothered by it, it's like "Super" whatever but for Marvel.

>swoop in at the last second to defeat the final boss
So you've watched Endgame in advance or you believe that Kevin Feige & Russo Brothers do the same misstep like Justice League did?

Men are useless so it's only natural.

>The Avengers spend the whole movie gathering the Infinity Stones to wish Captain Marvel back to Earth so she can punch Thanos to death.

Attached: Cap coming back to Earth.jpg (340x480, 59K)

Funny that's basically what happened in Justice League kek
DCucks btfo

>It's honestly just a name

It's not just a name. It's the name of the company producing the character. There is a huge lack of creativity in it that a fictional character definitely deserves to be judged for.

>none of them have anything in common

Just makes it worse and more superficial that they are wearing the company name.

>I'm not bothered by it, it's like "Super" whatever but for Marvel.

People tied to Superman wear "Super". Like you said, the characters wearing "Marvel" aren't related. The company just wants a mascot.

god damnit get outta here ya loch ness monster

I still don't see what the big deal is, honestly. Seems to me you're bothered more about Marvel doing a movie about a Captain "Marvel" than the fact the name itself means nothing. That thing about "creativity" is moot when every character has its own traits and personality.
This is actually one of the things that annoyed me the most about JL, specially when around halfway in, they simply gave in collectively and decided Superman was the only one to deal with Steppenwolf, which he did (of course), but also rendered every other hero useless while saving that CGI town.

>I still don't see what the big deal is, honestly

Well, I keep pointing it out. The lack of creative integrity behind putting the name of the company producing a character on the character itself. It's cheap of thought. It's not a hard concept to grasp. Seems to me you are trying to avoid hearing the criticism, honestly.

>Seems to me you're bothered more about Marvel doing a movie about a Captain "Marvel" than the fact the name itself means nothing

Uh, duh? That's my point. I'm criticizing the use of the company name, not that the name 'means nothing'.

>That thing about "creativity" is moot when every character has its own traits and personality.

Right, so if these characters have traits and personalities, they deserve full identities of their own and don't have to use the popular brand name they fall under as a crutch.

Giving characters something to do has always been kind of a problem for the DCEU movies. Batman just running away from Doomsday lasers in BvS was pretty bad, but most of the JL having nothing to do really sucked. Like Cyborg had to deal with the cube, no one else had much else going for them besides punching more parademons. I caught The Wolverine on tv this week, and they have Viper running around fighting Wolverine's buddy while he's getting beat up by Shredder. That's a subvillain in the final fight pretty much just for one extra hero, the entire JL either fought monsters or were worthless against Steppenwolf.

The biggest tip-off was when Flash made this huge effort to save that truck with the family inside, only to show Superman saving a whole building in the background and played it as a gag. God that movie sucked.

It will be Ant-Man.

What is the current Carol's reason for becoming a hero? What makes her stand out from the rest, other than the fact that she is a woman.

Attached: 4166fdd5cb3f32c5b3eb2e522ef3190b.jpg (996x700, 631K)

Marvel is a damn word in the english dictionary. That's like arguing that Batman shouldn't have a "world's greatest detective" title because the word detective has something to do with his company

Well.. it was funny. Just less than appropriate to what was happening

>Thanos triumphant over the heroes
"Even you, Captain Marvel, have fallen..."
"Maybe, but I'm just the distraction."
>Ant-Man, having snuck into Thanos's ass during the battle, grows 2000 ft tall and saves the universe

Scott, after triumphantly stepping over Thanos' remains:
>"... Please don't tell Hope about this"

with this months reboot her mommy was a kree

Marvel would get the Best Picture Oscar for that one.

Was this drawn by Horikoshi?

He would be crushed by Thanos' titanic sphincter thought.

She gets to police space and aliens don't get human rights.

Attached: Carol full of ideas.jpg (1132x419, 132K)

Yes.

"World's Greatest Detective" isn't the character's name.

I am OK with it because it will kill the MCU and it needs to die.

Based

Pym Particles protect him

Attached: ant_man_by_pungang_dchqiaf.png (700x700, 1.41M)

Is this real or edited? I don't want to believe that this is real.

Ask yourself, would /pol/-wannabes still hate Carol if it was real?

It's not real my dude, but us MurderCarol fans wish it was.
Don't worry though, it's still based on real attitudes.

Fuck just have her bully Supreme Intelligence, become Kree Empress and she can bully every alien without giving them rights as much as she wants.

God now I want an universe where she got hit with the Yon-Rogg DNA when the psyche-magnitron explodes and it amps up her psychoness.

>God now I want an universe where she got hit with the Yon-Rogg DNA when the psyche-magnitron explodes and it amps up her psychoness.
I guess now that it's canon she's half-Kree to begin with, you probably could write a fun What If for that.

Ewww

Attached: 1529169396376.jpg (550x550, 43K)

It doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is the quality of the movie.

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

>How does this make you feel?
disappointed

Are these supposed to have anything to do with eachother, or are you just clicking random posts?

It's gonna be one of those days, isn't it......

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

>girls see guys doing fun things in playhouse
>seethe endlessly in hatred
>plot fall of clubhouse
>make demands of boy frens to be let in
>be boring and make everything in playhouse about them
>boys tire of this cause they already put up with this garbo at home for oussy anyways
>leave and make new clubhouse

Girls never learn.

This is the most incel thing ever. Like "big budget movies" were ever an exclusive clubhouse.

Have fun never touching a pussy, kiddo.