What was her endgame, really?

What was her endgame, really?

Attached: Olivia Octavius.jpg (4096x1716, 1.62M)

The elimination of Spider-Man, so Aunt May would be all hers.

Push science I guess

Make the biggest button possible and see what happens when she pushed it

SCIENCE

to rid all the world of spider jews... so so far there is one that's gone.

So is she related to Doctor Octopus or is she just Mile's universe Doc Oct?

Being my wife, forever, my beautiful angel

>is she just Mile's universe Doc Oct?

this one

She was the weakest part of the movie tbqh. She had no reason for wanting to go through with such a dangerous experiment

Probably nothing too complex. All ocs are dumb deep down and she wouldn't be any different.

You're really really wrong friend, the worst part was the Miles and Gwen story, that killed the movie

>She had no reason for wanting to go through with such a dangerous experiment

I mean, she's a Mad Scientist, "Mad." She's crazy. She wants to see if her science will work at all costs because she's a crazy, mad scientist supervillain. Why was Molina's Doc Ock doing his crazy shit?

Attached: liv.jpg (400x533, 87K)

She's a genius, she wanted the collider to have a door to multiple dimensions, the economic feasibility was incalculable and could have achieved the impossible, but Fisk was a weakling who only missed his family

What "Miles and Gwen story"? They barely had anything going for them. They didn't even kiss as they should.

Bendis you shut the fuck up and get of Superman already. You bald cunt.

Science for science's sake. She's basically Glados.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-20-01h30m01s142.png (1920x796, 1.44M)

Attached: sexy doc ock.jpg (1920x800, 496K)

Starry is a racist.

She is an Octavious. She is a big fucking idiot deep down in the core of her being.

SCIENCE!

the winks to a future relationship were horrible, and the final scene of Gwen magically greeting Miles ended up killing the movie, spent 2 hours stopping a dangerous device and now have access to say hello? imagine the consequences that this artifact would bring, and they did not even explain to us if it was an artifact and magic that Gwen greets Miles from another dimension, it was the most stupid thing I saw in the last 10 years, seriously.
>Friends?... friends!
Well, good movie
>Hello you have a moment?
The worst scene in the year

can you please shut up stupid?

You sound mad because they are interracial.

>mass exodus from tumblr
>50 new namefags every day

The Exodus really hurt us more than it should have.

Is the most stupid relationship, interracial? Bravo, Miguel O'Hara and his virtual white gf, a character with ZERO charisma like Miles with Spider-Gwen? just for being born black? No, that's stupid, ridiculous and BAD

The only thing really bad about their relationship is how Gwen explained that "her Spider-Sense was telling her to get closer to Miles". Other than that their relationship was fine and they should've kissed

Movie Miles has plenty of character, you bore.

No, is a bad and toxic relationship, because Gwen has 0 respect for the memory of her Peter, and Miles because "dude I'm a black you're white you're my gf now" is really really bad, Miles and Kamala in the next Spider-Verse? a beautiful romance, Milex with Gwen? thanks, no, is bad, stupid and ridiculous

Nah! I can tell you are racist.

Isn't blond Peter an older man? This Gwen isn't the same Spidergwen from the books.

>0 respect for the memory of her Peter
wut she said the Peter from her dimension was her best friend. she can't get a boyfriend because her best friend died?

>"dude I'm a black you're white you're my gf now"
oh nvm you're just a racist

>My best friend is dead, and I've known him for years
>Hello! I meet you a week ago and now I love you!
They are ruining Gwen for a forced relationship, and it seems more racist to match two characters just for being blonde and black, that's pure racism

It's racist that you think that's the reason they were matched

>"you can have all the families you want"
>never told Fisk about what happens to people when they're in different dimensions for too long because she wanted to see what would happen

Attached: 1543288771725.jpg (687x684, 131K)

>he tried to take the pizza with him

Attached: mpv-shot0195.jpg (1920x796, 291K)

Can you blame him? It was probably all cold by the time he got back. Sucks, dude.

She didn't love him and it was not establish how long has been since Peter died.

>Doc Ock's endgame is to send tentacles going through portals in dozens of dimensions, stealing individual slices of pizza

To get hit by a truck

>She had no reason for wanting to go through with such a dangerous experiment
She wanted to see what would happen, look at how excited she was to see an alternate reality Peter Parker. Not to mention King Pin is funding her research and she works for him

She wanted to prove her theory and machine worked. Kingpin was willing to pay for it and all she wanted was credit where credit was due. Not every villain needs some elaborate backstory.

It seems that she got what she wanted, then

Did she even survive?

Probably.

>Why was Molina's Doc Ock doing his crazy shit?
Because his tentacles fucked him up in the head. Liv is just nuts on her own.

But everybody knew what was going to happen: the doom of us all, the end of existence as we know it, etc

Some Spider-People could figure that out but the brilliant scientist couldn't?

It was her machine, she wanted to test the boundaries of science. Notice how she found out that Peter was dying by being in her dimension and decided not to tell Fisk that his wife and child would die.

She knew that. She knew about Peter's glitching before she even saw it. Scientific discovery > lives

Unironically for science, and maybe because she is a bit kinky for watching peter die painfully

Milking to extraction and if you are very lucky....probing.. deep deep probing.

Peter also knew almost immediately that his “atoms weren’t too jazzed to be in another dimension”

>They didn't even kiss as they should.
no they shouldnt it would be too forced, it would be rape.

Peter is also one of the top smartest people in the Marvel universe

nothing.

>she built a collider for Kingpin because....
>she cared about the collider working because....
>she didn't like that Kingpin claimed possession of her work because....

there's nothing. she's a terrible character and is only in the story because Doctor Octopus is a Spider-Man villain. she doesn't have any stakes in the story and therefore doesn't deserve all the attention she's been given. same with Peni. Into the Spider-Verse is a good example of putting your heart and soul into your favorite aspect of your work (Miles) while completely disregarding everything else that also important (Spider-Verse).

Hit a little to close to home... best friend?

Attached: 1551283505264.jpg (543x522, 143K)

I appreciate your superior taste. Starry.

Miguel doesn't even get to fuck Lyla she's just a projection of light, he probably just beats off to her while she stares disgustedly at him

Thanks pals

>Doctor Octopus [...] doesn't have any stakes in the story and therefore doesn't deserve all the attention she's been given
based

>same with Peni.
unbased

How is it possible to be this right and this wrong at the same time.

Her Spiderman was dead, so SCIENCE. The other Spiderfolk wouldn't be a problem as they'd all die eventually as well, leaving her free to do more science.