I wish the '90s Sonic cartoons had more episodes, even Underground

I wish the '90s Sonic cartoons had more episodes, even Underground.

Attached: sonic_at_the_movies_by_slysonic_dd0x9lr-fullview.jpg (600x777, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eO7JTwwB9l4?t=1224
youtube.com/watch?v=Ocd4I_67Uso
twitter.com/Richmond_Lee/status/1100678613219721216
twitter.com/dbmisadventure/status/1084982906358034438?s=21
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0uh7JcfGYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And I wish Sega could take better care of their mascot and not just hand him out to any company and studio like used condom

sega is so desperate they seize any opportunity to feel relevant

I wish SEGA would remember they have more IPs than just Sonic and Valkira.

Attached: What Aleena did during Underground.png (3628x2500, 1.95M)

Yakuza 7 coming soon!

YASSSSS

Attached: 329117e2d1b17671d1e2d0db1271c658.jpg (423x457, 19K)

I wanted to see the AoStH baseball game

Attached: No AoStH baseball.png (766x284, 58K)

Underground has an animated fan continuation by a YouTube animator called Tamers12345. Honestly, I’d wager that it’s better than the original run.

I like how Tamers has done the same joke for about 5 years.

just one for underground, to give it a proper ending.

youtu.be/eO7JTwwB9l4?t=1224

>Sonic says he'll miss Katella because she made Robotnik so miserable
>We don't get an episode where she comes back
>Sonic has to balance between stopping Katella and keeping her around to make Robotnik suffer family friendly snu-snu.

Shame.

Also needed an ending to Underground, I'd have even taken a cliffhanger where they finally meet their mother and a new villain appears. It's Chaos in DiC's attempt to tie into Sonic Adventure.

Attached: Tails gives no shits.jpg (1022x767, 130K)

>new Ecco the Dolphin game never

Attached: 1551314710439.jpg (220x348, 42K)

>Streets of Rage 4

youtube.com/watch?v=Ocd4I_67Uso

Attached: 1424556392588.png (338x326, 177K)

I wish people accepted SatAM was no better than Adventures and Underground

I love how everyone says it’s dark and emotional as much as people say ‘Sonic’s has had a rough time since the jump to 3D’

Robotnik should have married Katella so he could go home and have sex with his wife so he would not be mad any more.

I'm watching Boom right now. It's not 10/10 would watch again but it's fairly entertaining.
Granted, you will miss jokes if you don't know anything about the fandom, especially chris-chan.

She did come back to sue Santa’s pants off

Attached: A1594130-A126-462D-A4A2-0B0F95BABD2B.jpg (2377x3288, 611K)

Yeah but then that bitch-ass motherfucker Shadow would’ve just pissed on her.

Quads for truth

>That Blaze
Daaamn, let me guess, developed in France?

It's gonna be Married with Children but with Buttnik and Katella.

What name would Sonic have called her?

>AoStH
Apart from a few memes it produced and Robotnik, not a great show but a cute prodcut of the time
>Sonic SatAM
The Reddit Final Space of Sonic cartoons
>Underground
It gave us some quality quality but it is God awful. The 2nd worst after the 4Kids Sonic X dub
>Sonic OVA
Dub is fucking awful but the movie is pretty damn cool

Attached: 511 vs 61.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

Robotnik/Eggman has been consistantly great through every series, the only question is which were his best sidekicks.

I kind of shat on AoStH too hard in my last post honestly, it is a cute innocent fun show. And Scratch and Grounder are iconic

Fatella? Buttella?

>Well look here, if it isn’t Buttnik and Buttella. One love bird and one love elephant!

Attached: katelladance(WEBSIZE).png (538x800, 167K)

I love Scratch and Grounder, screw anyone who says their voices are annoying

Katella sits at home as the evil queen who knows better but enjoying watching her boy go out and fight. Just so she can belittle him and give him comfort pillows when he gets back

Nice, but Robotnik has the better ass

Attached: 712A0DAE-74F2-4A3C-953D-EB9A7C1C119A.jpg (864x1200, 182K)

I watched the dub a lot when I was a kid, like around that time for some reason instead of watching TV I'd watch VHS tapes or DVDs. I wish it had maybe a short run pickup anime but nothing really long as shit or beyond like 12 episodes. Metal was cool.

I watched it a couple days ago and as I was going through it I'd remember how the lines were acted like a split second before they happened. Weird nostalgia.

not to turn your thread into a downer or anything but the character designer for AoSTH, Milton Knight, was recently brutally attacked and sounds suicidal

twitter.com/Richmond_Lee/status/1100678613219721216

I saw, I put some money into his go fund me, and bought a neat charity zine for him.

Zine in question

twitter.com/dbmisadventure/status/1084982906358034438?s=21

>even Underground.

I saw it when I was like 13. When I began using the internet I was disappointed to learn that they never found their mother.

The Latin America dub called the tv show: “Sonic y su banda” (Sonic and his band)

Someone post the exploding robot baby scene

>It's Chaos in DiC's attempt to tie into Sonic Adventure.

Underground is weird because it was basically done in 97 but not aired til 99 when Sonic was going through a huge style change, so that'd be a trip; old sonic meeting new(weird to think old back then was only about 7 years old.

Robotnik builds a robot baby to spy on Sonic. Manic takes care of it and grows attached, at the end he accidentally drops the baby and he finds out it was a robot

I didn’t ask for a synopsis, I asked for THE SCENE

*squirt*
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0uh7JcfGYg

They killed Street Of Rage remakenfor this...

sweet I didn't even know about that

I want more Robotnik's penis jokes

Wasn't that pretty much a Sonic X episode?

It already is a joke

The Archie comics were originally going to publish a Sonic Underground finale for Sonic Universe #50, but after the Penders lawsuit made Sega pay more attention to the comics, they stopped it.

Well, we all love a good penis joke, but why don't we get back to the cutting of the monitors?

I wish to see other chars like Shadow in AOSTH. I would imagine he'll be more like Lobo from DC.

Shadow in AoSTH would just be Sonic and Tails with goatee's because in that era he absolutely would also need an evil sidekick, dunno what to call him though I'm gonna just go with Thunder.

Sonic and Tails vs Shadow and Thunder, also I guess Thunder would probably be like a Rambo parody maybe, like a real buff Tails that's really stupid with the bandana and the minigun and at least 3 heads taller than Shadow and of course has the goatee.

This
t.Sonicfag