*slaps your privilege away*

*slaps your privilege away*

Attached: 1551243231427.jpg (682x812, 98K)

wtf I love Star Wars now

Hey, you cant do that, he's a religious minority!

I really feel like if this makes you angry you never actually saw the first Star Wars movie.

why does nu-sw hate white males so much?

>farm boy
>more priviledged than a literal princess

???

Leia did not slap Luke around in the original

Nigger I bet you've never seen the original star wars, what scene did Leia bitch slap Luke in?

Attached: Emperor-Palpatine.jpg (494x358, 70K)

Is that really a slap or a frame taken out of context of her pushing Luke back.

>you just can't trust minorities these days
>you know what? I'm gonna say the n-word

>board full of faggots desperate to be offended

Take a wild guess

Why does "female empowerment" always involve making the men look stupid and incompetent?

Attached: 1521532662205.gif (480x480, 375K)

>Bitchslap

>user says as he falls for obvious bait

>People getting angry over slapstick
>In the year of our lord 2019
>Ishigitty diggity

Attached: 7426E965-F73F-4F06-AAF6-453B55707156.png (500x375, 299K)

Attached: this thread again.jpg (460x500, 43K)

>Spend so much time and money trying to move beyond the lucas films and sell the disney films
>Cancels good cartoon shows, introduces crappy ones
>Cancels crappy ones when it starts to get interesting, introduces crappier ones
>Endorses Vidya game equivalent of the Hutts to make shitty star wars games at a snail's pace compared to Lucasarts
>Adamantly refuses to acknowledge the dumpster fire they created
>Star Wars sales plummet
>Does a desperate 180 and brings attention back to the original films to draw people back

Attached: 2ca1ce4a65bf5b60c60bd7c4a89a33f9.jpg (1124x756, 245K)

it baffles my mind realizing the last good Star Wars video game was the Kinect dancing one.

I know that this is just another nu-Star Wars outrage thread but the rest of the shorts are actually pretty damn good.

I would watch a full Star Wars series with that art style rather than resistance.

>AHHHHHHHHHH HEEEEEEELP MEEEEE LEIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1535195160868.jpg (723x366, 52K)

Yeah I'd check that out. That said, OP has made this thread over a dozen times at least over the past couple weeks, and is therefore a complete fucking faggot.

N

Attached: 1543388433689.jpg (500x500, 42K)

>wehavethisthreadeveryday.jpg

The original movie already had the right level of bitchiness from Leia, naivety from Luke, and bumbling from Han. There's no reason to take it to 11 with animations that are just aping the same scenes.

Naboogers?

Sounds like you didn't see the first Star Wars movie.

What do we do about the repeat-shitposters who make the same threads daily? Bans do nothing.

Most women don't have enough character to actually improve themselves. They can only feel food by dragging others down.

Just report and don't respond

>the literal dirt farmer who's deadbeat uncle couldn't afford to send him to college has more privilege than the princess/teenage senator

Makes you think.

Seriously, Leia did nothing but insult Luke, Han, and Chewy on how dumb and incompetentthe three were throughout the movie.

>deadbeat uncle

Owen was the literal opposite of a deadbeat you reprobate

Its more or less what happened just taken to gurther extremes.

Well he was beatin to death

This, it's a cartoon, it's cartoony.

>DEATH TO ALL WHITE SKINNED PENIS DEVILS
>please buy our chinese merch you white skinned penis devils!

Attached: d35.jpg (680x557, 90K)

Where was Uncle Owen when that R2 unit nearly got Luke killed by sand people?

Attached: Owen and Beru.jpg (300x480, 39K)

Smoking

Leia never treated Luke baddly, in fact she being friendly to Luke contrast with her being a bitch to Solo.

How old is Luke suppose to be in the movies? he looks like a 12 year old in this.

I can’t wait till I get blows his brains out at his desk

Says the Disney shill who never even appreciated Star Wars and only started to care when their mouse lord started raping its corpse

You think they ever thought about changing her slave outfit?

Attached: 20190227052034.png (2560x1440, 2.49M)

I disagree.

Attached: Luke Twink 1.png (1094x1547, 414K)

When Star Wars was released in 1977 everybody hated Leia
it was considered as annoying feminism in your face character
People started to like Leia after ROTJ

Attached: carrie-fisher-posing-seductively-in-a-bikini_0.jpg (1200x680, 180K)

She was though

>throughout the movie
Yeah basically you didn't see the movie.

Probably tending to the moisture farm. Also he didn't even want R2 to begin with.

Well the other day I was corrected that her costume is now to be referred to as 'Jabba Slayer Leia' instead of Slave Leia.

I'm surprised they didn't. Her outfit is pretty problematic. They should have put her in a Burka.

I almost swear this was a thing that Matt Fraction mentioned years ago.

if A New Hope came out today people would hate Leia

Attached: NIGGA_YOU_SMELL.gif (500x220, 1.38M)

>make a parody
>WAIT A SECOND THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN IN THE ORIGINAL

Attached: gumby.png (271x324, 127K)

Luke is CUTE

CUTE

>parody
>it's not funny just empty virtue signaling

Attached: 1322259941001.jpg (600x443, 36K)

What is it about comics and cartoons that attracts homosexuals?

Maybe, but they also knew it is too iconic.

You aren't wrong, but it doesn't explain all the peepee tingles he gives me.

Attached: Luke Twink 3.jpg (1200x1040, 185K)

Yeah Igers a cunt because he talked about it how he didn’t think that ducking Disney or LucasArts had the resources to make video games when both had been doing it for years before he gutted them, so he sold it to EA as is happy with the retard sum they’re getting from just the liscense agreement he’s kinda a jackass

You mean Tuskens?

Attached: 73C13270-7022-4C7B-9D64-8CDF61DE0146.jpg (960x540, 142K)

>Jabba Slayer Leia
holy fucking shit I am dead

Attached: 1546190745865.jpg (292x339, 19K)

Good lord

>blocks your bait thread

Attached: han.png (608x408, 189K)

Well to be fair, she wasn't actually a slave in the outfit, but she did slay a Jabba in that outfit.

Attached: lukes5.png (817x423, 498K)

That's pretty metal

>huge dick energy

>she wasn't actually a slave in the outfit
did we watch the same movie?

Hey, at least it's not as bad as the last one. I'm proud of user for calling it, though, I mean who'd have thought we'd have this exact same thread again when we've only had it like 19 times?

>she wasn't actually a slave in the outfit

sex slaves arent slaves?

>star wars kinect
>good

It had more soul than nu-Battlefront 1 and 2

Apparently in-universe she became known as Hutt Slayer among those who actually knew the truth. The Hutt Clans became obsessed with finding out who killed Jabba, but also didn't want the knowledge to spread for fear it made them look weak.

U

Amran, it’s not like he could actually fuck her.

Is that in the EU or in the nu-canon?

Virtue signaling against virtue signaling is the worst form of virtue signaling.

These shorts are reminding me how fucking good looking they were decades ago. Why oh why do we bother giving them the spotlight in their old wrinkly states? It makes me kind of depressed.

Hell, it'd be an big embarrassment for the Desilijic kajidic for it to be known their chair on the Grand Hutt Council was strangled to death by one of his slaves.

I'm not the one who said she was a sex slave but she was definitely still a slave.

>Leia kisses Luke for luck.
>Leia kisses Luke in Empire to show a point to Han.
>Leia seemed upset to find out they were related in Return of the Jedi.

There's no reason to think she thought badly of Luke.

Nu, I think. Without Jabba the Hutt Clans lost a lot of power and influence as other criminal organizations moved in on them or rose to take their place. A lot of people don't like that.

This short is great, too. Bait threads as far as the eye can see.

Hamill looks decent for an old man. A shame they couldn't give him a proper role as a wise Jedi Master teaching students at the academy on Yavin 4 instead of the shit we got in Disney Wars.

I mean theres no reason why anyone would know that she personally killed Jabba. As far as I know there were no survivors from the pleasure barge explosion unless they ass pulled some excuse.

Everything from security surveillance, party yacht orgy-cam™, to probably droid brains salvaged from the wreckage. Somehow some Nikto found a recording and loved to play it on repeat for his own jollies. Not so much a thing for snuff films as snuff films starring Jabba.

Eh, if Luke wouldn't fuck things up, then there wouldn't be a sequel trilogy. And no matter what people like to claim afterwards, the fact is that everyone wanted a new sequel trilogy.
The script for the sequel trilogy is still bad, but one way or another, it would have to involve the old protagonists fucking things up so that new protagonists could take over and try to do things better this time.

Until they too will inevitably fuck up, so that there will be a Star Wars episode 10 to 12 in a few decades.

Hey, Disney's bringing George in to see if he clan clean up Rian Johnson's mess. Turns out the biggest subversion of expectations was that Star Wars automatically prints money.

Did YOU watch the movie? She was just pretending. Undercover. It should be called "Undercover Pretending To Be A Slave Leia" outfit.

I'm no expert in the EU but there are still threats to the New-Republic and the Jedi that they could have used instead of the bullshit First Order they ass-pulled.

Attached: soy.png (609x689, 484K)

Yeah sure, she was merely pretending to be shackled and she was merely pretending to wear a sexy outfit for slave dancers.

I do consider what Rian Johnson did with The Last Jedi to be a lot better than what J. J. Abrams did with The Force Awakens.

I'm cool with wearing a Jew-Slayer's Jacket

Attached: s-l300.jpg (299x300, 10K)

She mostly insults Han and calls Chewie a walking carpet. With Luke she just calls him a manlet but other than that I don't recall her being mean towards him.

The gave the wrong baby to Owen and Beru but Bail wanted a little girl.

She only called him short when she thought he was a regular Stormtrooper.

I'm more surprised that they didn't omit this scene because there was a time they were ignoring anything Slave Leia.

But face it, a lotnof bitches loved that outfit and Slave Leia cosplay dominated every other type of Leia cosplay with female SW fans. Then Carrie Fisher said that while she thought the costume was stupid that her choking the shit out of Jabba was one of her favorite moments.

The funny thing is she seemed equally unimpressed when he revealed the truth until he mentioned he was there with Kenobi, then she finally got excited.

The uncertain "Who?" response to him declaring he's Luke Skywalker and here to rescue her was kind of funny. Just surreal, the fact she woke up only seconds earlier, or maybe she thought Tarkin was punking her until Luke mentioned Kenobi since nobody else knew her mission to pick him up.

holy shit the whole point of the cartoon was Leia being a psychopath you actual incels
I refuse to believe that anyone that got upset about this is over the age of 18

Attached: 1551238555349.jpg (262x263, 9K)

this is Yea Forums everyone here is a manchild

If you want this thread we just had this thread yesterday. It was horrible. Save yourself some time and just read it here. All the same tired old shitposts repeated over and over again

Jesus Christ
I knew TLJ broke people but I didn't think it would get that bad

Attached: 1446527331675.jpg (500x371, 24K)

That's how being undercover works. She was there to free Han Solo. You really didn't watch the film?

Star Wars fans are the scum of the earth. None of their shenanigans shock me anymore.

It wasn't even Star Wars for the most part. Standard thread bitching about SJWs and incels #159,011,941. Seen one and you've pretty much seen them all. The only funny part I saw was when an user seemed to be shitposting against random posts apparently to take the thread into autosage so he could make this new glorious thread to shit in.

I think they're arguing that her being enslaved wasn't part of the plan and that she and Luke wanted to free Han immediately at Jabba'd palace, but that of course goes against the whole sequence later in the desert showing that Luke and Lando were perfectly in control of the situation. It kinda goes down to the plan being too stupidly perfect, Return wasn't exactly the smartest movie

>girls are stronger than boys and smarter and stronger and we take no shit from no ma-
>bitch where's my beer?
>h-here you go...

Attached: 46.gif (398x250, 1024K)

how dare you tarnish such a wholesome gif

Attached: crhxziy.jpg (1024x806, 109K)

quit your shilling you Disney faggots.

Attached: 1966939_259996234184766_555631838234616005_n.jpg (494x554, 28K)

I like to think years later Ghost Anakin showed up to her and said, "Hey honey, really super sorry about Alderaan and all. I was in a dark place. Hey, I'm really proud of the way you killed Jabba the Hutt! You probably don't know this but me and the Hutts have this thing going way back when I was a slave on - well clearly you don't want to talk about that. It was a cute outfit you wore, though! H-honey? Sweetie? Okay, call me when you're ready to talk, okay? ... Man, Luke wasn't even this much of a bitch when I cut his hand off."

>Twisting a fun and sweet moment were a frend gives a drink to another friend because you're buttblasted over some dumb cartoon.

Attached: vader's gift.jpg (988x858, 235K)

>everyone wanted a new sequel trilogy.
I honestly, 100% did not.
I was fine with the original trilogy ending being the end and I enjoyed how it ended.
But that's just me. I'm sure I'm probably the only one.

boohooohoo!

There's that old EU comic called Truce at Bakura where Anakin's ghost appears to Leia and she pretty much tells him to GTFO even when he says thatvitbcould be the only time they can talk. She hated him that much. Then the book Tattooine Ghost was all about her knowing what he did was shitty but forgiving him while learning about his life.

It sucks thay they never went into much detail on her learning that she was Vader's daughter in the movies (it was more Luke telling her he was Vader's son and then telling her he was her brother but Leia doesn't really make much connection to her and Vader) but I guess there wasn't much time.

but according to premiere interviews, fisher said peter cushing smelled like lavender

Lol, stay seething you joyless cunt.

What if you are?

Attached: okay who needs to go to the bathroom before my big speech.gif (678x278, 504K)

Shame Bloodline in the new canon mentions Leia never figured out how to deal with Anakin. She took some slight comfort that Luke managed to connect with him and his story of their father's final moments, but she never could separate Anakin from Vader. Then later in the novel being Vader's daughter fucks her over big time.

That's some pretty low quality bait to be throwing your (you)s at.

That's what I said.
Maybe I am. I wasn't being sarcastic.

>Hollering desert people in robes and face wraps that are basically subhuman animals violently attacking anything they see
How the fuck did they get away with this?

These posts seem suspicious.

You think they're onto you?

Attached: lucas keeps the sith raptors at bay.jpg (1200x600, 92K)

Yeah that is such a shit thing to do to her character, I like the universe were she did end up moving on and even tried to redeem him by giving her third son the name if Anakin. Not to mention she already had a good father with Bail Organa so she was able to mend her anger and separate Anakin from Vader more easily.

But I guess they wanted a "more realistic" take on her and gave her some eternal daddy issues.

Fuck all the recent trap Luke shit, I want more art of FoD Slave Leia.

It was more about the complicated history between her and her father and Vader's larger legacy still causing problems in the galaxy. Don't forget, if you can that is, that being just like grandpa would later become a huge obsession for her son.

It's like Yoda sad, it forever dominates your destiny. Vader dies and he's still causing problems.

The only one butt hurt here is you, sorry you can't accept people are sick of Disney treating Star wars with little to no care for the source material.

I never realized I was attracted to him before this moment.

Attached: D0WCx3GWwAAik_O.jpg (1195x893, 80K)

I hate Star Wars fans, how am I a shill?

Muh dick

Attached: 1551379486541-1.png (334x276, 99K)

Don't worry about it. These threads are one user's attempt at farming (you)s. He's not trying to make any sense. You can see that in the last thread mentioned but there's many others. Still not as bad as /swco/ but proof that Yea Forums shouldn't have regular Star Wars threads.

Here you go, user. Enjoy.

Attached: leia thiccgana.png (1280x800, 1.03M)

Nice damage control.

Unironically it did

It made Kinect actually useful

>Hi Leia
>Hi Luke
>Hi Leia
>Fuck off Han

Hey, traps have rights too!

>It's another people calling other people incels thread

Attached: givenup.jpg (716x960, 74K)

If you've given up why bother bumping this horrible thread?

Attached: 1459186799586 (1).jpg (601x508, 94K)

you are still only crying subhuman disney fag here

>gets insulted
>n-no you're butthurt!
>post didn't even mention being mad
pathetic

you sound upset at getting called an incel, incel
also
>implying I'm that user
nice paranoia loser

>I hate Star Wars fans
You and Walt Disney corporation.