That episode where Garnet says nigger a bunch of times and no one bats an eye...

>That episode where Garnet says nigger a bunch of times and no one bats an eye, then Greg says nigga once and everyone calls him a racist.

That was a good episode sugar, made me think.

Attached: 71CsjsI1BOL._SX425_.jpg (425x506, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4xieiBJ-XA
youtube.com/watch?v=gLZA32oHbC4
youtube.com/watch?v=RJt35XkrFUo
youtube.com/watch?v=fAtv9IW0mo0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that episode where Steven finds Pearl's alcohol stash and forces her to go into rehab

>that episode where Connie rapes a kid because Steven likes to watch

>that episode where steven had copious amounts of sex with an imaginary pink diamond in rose's room

>that episode where Steven finds out Amethyst operates Beach City's most popular glory hole

>that episode where Steven uncovers the Rose/Greg sex tape and his father's shameful fetishes
I really wanted to believe Greg wouldn't be into anal unbirthing, but it goes hand in hand with giantess fetishism

The 56th episode where amethyst scream kike really loud at the big donut and then steven shed only one tear.

Fun episode, sug.

>that episode pearl explains how the Diamonds used to instigate bloody proxy wars between alien races to settle a petty dispute

i mean

wow

>That episode where Sapphire is put on trial for her war crimes as an IMC Soldier and an Apex Legend.

>that really weird crossover with Boku no Pico

>That episode where Yea Forums anons act like they’re funny
Pretty unbelievable desu

>that episode where there's always one faggot that has to ruin the fun and act like he's better than everyone else

>that episode where user was a faggot

>The epsidoe where a black kid from the ghetto starts dating Conniea nd Steven calls him the n word as a friendly gesture but gets beaten up and is sent a video of Connie and the kid having sex

>that episode when I say the nigga word

>That episode where Garnet learned there's not god

>That episode where an illiterate 'Gem' called Concrete comes to visit, has exaggerated black facial features, and commits a bunch of crimes but no one stops her because that would be oppressing her

>That episode where Steven and Peridot looked at a million of death bodies

>That episode where Pearl learns she has a snuff AND an NTR fetish.
I mean what the fuck man. Especially the part where she asked Greg to do it with that human lady.

>that one episode where Steven kills a prostitute and the gems had to help him hide the body.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4xieiBJ-XA
youtube.com/watch?v=gLZA32oHbC4
youtube.com/watch?v=RJt35XkrFUo

I love that episode. Very poignant.
>That episode where Steven walks in on Amy and Greg argue in an increasingly violent tone and then Amy shapeshifts into Rose and they hatefuck while Steven watches in hiding terrified and aroused.

>that episode where Steven and Connie fucked Kevin in the back of his car as Stevonnie

I thought this was a kids show

Apparently it's ok to show kids literal hermaphrodites with both sets of gear.

>that episode were Lapis in a fit of depression, joins the French Foreign Legion and is never seen again

>That episode where they redemed space nazis

>the part were amethyst tells Greg to kill her to make a new Steven since the current one is little fag and Greg agreed

That episode where the diamonds find some Nazi propaganda and holocaust videos and get extremely inspired.

>That episode where Ronaldo asks why the door to a gas chamber would be made out of wood.

>That episode where Pearl reminds Garnet rubies commit 50% of all gem-on-gem crime despite being 13% of the population.

>Greg says nigga once and everyone calls him a racist
youtube.com/watch?v=fAtv9IW0mo0

>that episode when Steven misses his dilation break

>That episode where Connie convinces Alexandrite to attack Pakistan.

> That episode where Pearl gets drunk
> That scene where she comes onto Garnet inappropriately in an attempt to form Sardonyx
> That part where she goes on an angry/sobbing 24-hr rant to Steven about how Rose did her wrong and how she still wants her back
> That ending with Steven waiting uncomfortably for Pearl in the bathroom as Pearl gets it out of her system, with sounds of anguished wails and urination emanating from the stall.

I have always found the idea of Pearl becoming an alcoholic hilarious

Attached: oh look it's this thread again.jpg (348x409, 34K)

>That episode where Steven gets fed up with the gems and Connie for not putting out
>He starts wearing Joker makeup all the time and makes videos about living in a society

>that episode where the Gems and Steven find out that "clod" is on par with the N-word
>that scene where Peridot goes on a diatribe with all the new words she picked up on Earth
I mean, kudos for bravery, but even I was getting uncomfortable when Peri called Connie a "wop-fucking curry jew."

>that episode where Yea Forums is not /pol/
I really wish an spisode like that existed

Attached: 2fb0e0593a6a0a07de957de7bf14fe3b.jpg (500x417, 46K)

wait a minute

>that episode where pearl takes control of the worlds nuclear systems and uses them to systematically exterminate the irish
too bad they had to desu ex machina it at the end with the reconstructed time crystal and "MUH FRIENDSHIP POWERS" but her calling greg a "filthy potato brained halfbreed" was pretty great

raimiposting with a different coat of paint is still raimiposting.
Kill yourself, pestilent/tv/ermin.
Everyone else, report the OP and the posts in this thread for breaking global rules 6 and 10

God, aren't you just a fucking soulless waste of skin?

>Greg
>Not having N Word Privileges
He's been around Kofi long enough that he's most certainly one of the niggas.

Still, on the subject
>That one episode where Steven was hunted through the Rose battlefield by an armed Buck for inseminating the Pizza girls

i don't know how they milked 11 minutes out of that just throw her in the ocean

>The following arc that had Pearl molesting Steven everytime she drank and giving him an Oedipus conplex

>that episode where Pearl has a pregnancy scare and became convinced she was going to die
>tfw they all forgot about it next episode

Attached: 1547838889918.gif (171x172, 962K)

God, aren't you just an invasive, intellectually regressive, forced meme regurgitating subhuman who needs and deserves to be purged from here.

What did Rami mean by this?

>I have always found the idea of Pearl becoming an alcoholic hilarious

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if she had a drinking problem.

I agree. She seems like the kind of person who would have a drinking problem.
The trauma, the anxiety, the insecurity and inability to unwind... all of these are problems people tend to solve with booze
It's a shame she canonically hates consuming stuff, though...

she could have a weird alien analogue, like maybe shoving her fingers into a light socket moderately scrambles her gem in a similar way.

>that episode where David Bowie moves to Beach City and Peridot goes missing

Attached: b60.png (2667x2000, 1.9M)

>The gem weapons are their stands
Makes sense...no, wait, I've got an even better theory.
>Gem projected light bodies along with the weapons are the stands of the stone gems themselves
>Steven is both a human and the stand of his mother's gem

>that episode where Pearl performed a liver transplant on Greg using her spear because he'd been knocking back too many Steel Reserves and was suffering from severe hepatic insufficiency

Attached: 1504290789074.jpg (1024x730, 97K)