Which superhero is the best rolemodel for girls

>You go to a comic book store with your daughter
>You can only buy her one comic with a a female lead
>What book do you buy?

Attached: 6AD37A2C-54AB-4D40-B45D-BE78BE1B3776.jpg (1458x2000, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eqlJZICCfI0&t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Captain Marvel.

Attached: lil carol.jpg (1280x720, 272K)

I Kill Giants

Nohing from Marvel that's for sure.

what kind of fag buys comics for little girls? get her a doll.
do you want her to hate you?

> with a a female lead
Marvel sucks and Wilson is writting Wonder Woman.... Batgirl? Titans?

Go to a toy shop and buy a doll for her

Attached: 81hIR4nZcLL.jpg (900x1384, 377K)

What kind of doll do you get her?

Captain Marvel

Attached: DrWbb81VYAEkbqP.jpg (901x1200, 133K)

This

Attached: NoZ0tGE.jpg (750x1154, 458K)

I'd just get her a Hot Toys Boss from MGS. I'm not going to raise my kids with propaganda bullshit from Capeshit.

Attached: 1514898839120.gif (500x311, 188K)

Cassandra Cain Batgirl either that or A book with Jessica Cruz

This for now. Give it a couple of years and some fuck will ruin her too.

Mayday Parker

Does shounen counts?

Attached: 220px-SoulEaterDVD.jpg (220x329, 16K)

Lauren Faust is already doing it

Elsa and Anna

Wonder Woman

Love & Rockets

Fucking Based

Attached: 1547771627398.jpg (283x326, 27K)

t. manchild who thankfully will never have children.

A comic based on an actual heroine

Attached: 495190._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x476, 39K)

>manchild because i wouldnt buy marvel comic books for girls in lieu of of something they'd actually like
the absolute state of discord trannies

just watch the new Dc Super hero Girls

>implying by the age of 4 my daughter isnt using her tablet and win-o threads to get all her comics without me even showing her.

Kids are scary tech savvy these days. I find it jarring how many young people have tablets and phones.

Also, balled of halo jones. Mainky because I want her to learn British comics are better than yank comics. Even if our industry is dead.

Attached: Halo_P376.jpg (277x360, 33K)

not that for sure
now wonder woman

if Manga counts I'm doing Arte,

If not, idk, something about Ada Lovelace.

Based Wonder Woman>Carol

Attached: Wonder-Woman-wonder-woman-40282672-2500-3632.jpg (2500x3632, 954K)

Honestly, I'd probably go to a grocery store and get her a Betty and Veronica digest, most little girls would enjoy that an the two of them are decent enough role models considering they're teenage girls that generally behave, don't drink/do drugs, and usually don't talk back to their parents, all while still having silly funny adventures. But if it HAS to be superhero because she insists it be superhero, I have no idea since I don't read much stuff with female superheroes, I'd probably just bing search "Female Superheroes" and scroll around until she sees someone who looks cool, research to find a good run/story featuring that character and buy her that.

I searched it just now, most of the pictures I got were Supergirl, Spider-Woman, and Rogue. One of those, I suppose.

Actually Zita is kind of a crappy role model, but it's a great book.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (800x1133, 206K)

Easy

Attached: supergirl.jpg (1313x2013, 1002K)

Looks cute. Is the comic any good?

Power Girl

The comic would be called "Superwoman that is super because she dilligently takes good care of both the house and the kids and never let the husband and provider of the home get out of the house hungry nor horny"

Attached: 1508801073496.jpg (640x640, 90K)

2000AD featuring Judge Anderson

Attached: Hershey Anderson 1.jpg (629x668, 93K)

I know. Fuck if I'm gonna raise my kids with cucked comics and media.

Attached: 1517616739621.gif (678x422, 236K)

Metal Gear Solid is a dead franchise. Big Boss will be forgotten.

...And? What's your point? It doesn't take anything from its quality. Parents pass on their experiences to their kids. Whatever made an impact on me, will be passed onto them. Maybe they'll form a connection. Maybe not. But I'll share those things that meant something to me, when the time comes. Every age has its appropriate entertainment. But I'll be damned if I let them be swallowed whole by the world's degeneracy and low brow media.
youtube.com/watch?v=eqlJZICCfI0&t=5s

Attached: adWMdss.gif (500x281, 1017K)

Imagine being so dull you think Metal Gear Solid is fucking high-brow media.

Gwenpool, to show her that women are human and can fuck up just as well as any man. Also I just like Gwen, she cute.

Compared to "YAAAS KWEEEEN" and Spider-Quipster? Of course it is. Everything has its time and place. As a game for 12-16 year olds it's a good introduction to certain themes. But again, it's good entertainment. At some point, people have to grow out of meaningless fiction and devote themselves to real life.

This

A manga

Attached: 1550400955581.gif (480x270, 714K)

It's a really cute and imaginative story. Very much aimed at little kids but still fun.
Zita's great because she is a little kid and actually acts like it. She approaches problems like you'd expect which doesn't always play out her way.

Since it was already posted here's my nom.

Attached: rapunzel's revenge.jpg (345x499, 47K)

>role model
>using any media to raise kids
kids don't need any fictional characters to be their role model, just be one for them.

If anyone answers anything other than pic related to this question they are clueless and/or retarded.

And the comics aren't even as good as the show.

Attached: lgfp1445+crystal-ball-witch-poster.jpg (321x452, 38K)

If she likes dark/goth stuff at all, Courtney Crumrin. Perfect lead-up to introducing Hellboy later.

It's a good series even though Courtney's not always a good person. And knowing that you can fuck up sometimes is more important than a "role model" imo

Attached: courtnet-panel.gif (204x296, 9K)

user, you're speaking to a bunch of discord trannies and SJWs who post "females that need to be blacked" threads. You think any of them is mentally balanced?

Attached: miraculous-tales-of-ladybug-01.jpg (3150x1755, 2.86M)

>You can only buy her one comic with a a female lead
Should I also tell them they can only read books made for girls?